Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me (39735 Views)

My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status / My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! / Albino's Girlfriend Refused Him From Meeting Her Parents (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me by koolaid87: 10:50am On May 04, 2022
Wizzy13:
7th of this month is her birthday, so we went to a photo studio only for her to tell me that she's not gonna do that with me.
I felt bad and i left immediately,
guys pls what is the reason for her action

You know her reason

Forget any inputs from anyone.

BE HONEST WITH YOURSELF.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me by President2001(m): 10:51am On May 04, 2022
Mean you are extra tire
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me by Acidbath: 10:51am On May 04, 2022
Wizzy13:
7th of this month is her birthday, so we went to a photo studio only for her to tell me that she's not gonna do that with me.

Maybe because she found bestiality p0rn in your phone. undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me by Executive729: 10:54am On May 04, 2022
Wizzy13:

i was invited and i was even to pay for it
am cute, i have rejected many offers from girls to do that with them just because of her
i feel its over between us cos its shows a lot

Dump her quick before she does she doesn't have you in her immediate or future plans she is just cruising you until she finds a better man.

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me by Justsylvia(f): 10:58am On May 04, 2022
There is something she is not telling you. Roaches in her wardrope
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me by omoyeni37: 11:02am On May 04, 2022
You are dating yourself grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me by Paulianfa(m): 11:07am On May 04, 2022
Wizzy13:

There is nothing we can doooo, the handwriting is on the wall.
She doesn't likes u or u are not presentable or u are ugly, any of it is a shame.
Long gone bro
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me by Richsteemit: 11:08am On May 04, 2022
Sweetplum:
Your generation is cursed.
Go n fuc k your mum. She needs it.

Let me start with you and your mom. Your mum pussy must be bend to born someone with bend brain like you. But no qualms I go manage aam like that. I go do 2 sum with you and your mum. Your mum go love my dick die grin grin grin. If I first put that my long dick inside your mum's mouth, I go use my big dick choke her throat grin grin grin. I go cum inside her mouth. Chaii your mum go sweet. No wonder you self be sweet plum. grin grin grin. I love the attention you are giving me sweetplum grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me by jaxman007(m): 11:09am On May 04, 2022
This post is so hilarious
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me by princewarri1985: 11:10am On May 04, 2022
Wizzy13:

Do you need a prophet of doom to let you know that you are a fool? She is taking advantage of you, she's only after your money. She is ashamed of you and only using you. Wake up and smell the coffee

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me by imagrg(m): 11:13am On May 04, 2022
Women are cheats.
Maintain this stance and she will beg your attention.
Wizzy13:

am cute, i have rejected many offers from girls to do that with them just because of her

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me by joshuaidibia(m): 11:13am On May 04, 2022
Wizzy13:

Go and hustle for Money first. She no like you.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me by Taiggarr: 11:13am On May 04, 2022
Islandlady:
Some guys are too childish and offended at any slight thing done by their partner just to bring it here on NL

At Op it is her birthday shoot not pre-wedding shoot so chillax and respect her opinion and also respect yourself

Arindin

Ohh!!!

SHUT IT,kid...

What do you even know

All you peasant under 35 "juveniles" always have a way of backing childish and needless misdemeanor/behaviors..

It just shows the kind of "IGNORANT TORN" background you emanate from..

It's Simple!!!

Any woman that really feels for her man won't do a photoshoot without her man if he is available.. especially when they are both in the studio..

The boy in question is simply a necessary TORCHECUL..

Capeesh?

What kind of girls are we breeding in this Continent
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me by Banbanna(m): 11:17am On May 04, 2022
Onixlaz:
It's her birthday Man!
She is supposed to be the only one taking photos.
Abi na two of una dey do bday?

Seriously!! Could it be that coz the guy's broke and hence means less to the girl, that made you say this? If she's got any bit of love & regard for him, that guy deserves at least one shot with her & for the sake of the happy birthday moments. He shud just move on from her.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me by underpinna: 11:18am On May 04, 2022
Sweetplum:
Lol. You are not her spec. Maybe you are broke, your are short, you are black!
Last Drop:
She doesn't love you. Find another girl.

Sometimes I wonder why God created people short. The stigmatization is just too much.
You hardly finds any girl looking your way even the short girls sef.
Worst na when you short and no come grab. Women dey reason weda you die for their body.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me by funshint(m): 11:18am On May 04, 2022
She has another bobo. She only took you there to pay for the photoshoot. Those creatures are imbeciles grin
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me by membranus: 11:20am On May 04, 2022
Wizzy13:

When you know this, why are you asking us again?

Love surely can make one pathetic.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me by starlingbawa(m): 11:20am On May 04, 2022
Medianna:
Its always good to know your stand in someone's live. So you don't over do.
She invite you?

Leave all this evasive questions and responses!!!

We both know she didn't want him in the photo shoot because of the other dude.....

PERIOD!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me by Taiggarr: 11:22am On May 04, 2022
Amarisco:
Men sayin that the OP is automatically the side dish have missed the point. Taking a picture with someone changes the nature of the image. This is not a love celebration or engagement photo shoot. She is the one marking her birthday, why turn it into a family portrait undecided.

You’re not even married yet so why would you feel so entitled?

You can stick to taking pics together on your phone for free - for now.

Another UNEXPOSED, NONCOGNITIVE, juvenile talk..

You are no different from that opportunist "public pussy" in the making..
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me by starlingbawa(m): 11:22am On May 04, 2022
Wizzy13:

She's obviously seeing some other dude. Know this and settle your peace of mind...

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me by Nobody: 11:22am On May 04, 2022
underpinna:

Sometimes I wonder why God created people short. The stigmatization is just too much.
You hardly finds any girl looking your way even the short girls sef.
Worst na when you short and no come grab. Women dey reason weda you die for their body.
Lmao. Such person should pay developmental fee, owo idagbasoke. He/she go tall.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me by winner37(m): 11:24am On May 04, 2022
Report it to her mother or daddy if is hard report it to your village elders they will deal with her
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me by Chiraq77(m): 11:26am On May 04, 2022
Guy even if na her birthday,u deserve at least one shot,after all na you dey pay
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me by Facelessforum1: 11:26am On May 04, 2022
Drillminded:
Guy focus on getting all the knacking you can and forget about all this ... see even from the way you complained it shows you display weakness and one thing that puts a girl off is weak men. You need to drink some red pills and know this.

Never listen to what comes out of a woman's mouth alone, because they talk with every part of their body.

Bro there are 7 women on earth to every man ... don't let a girlfriend take you on emotional rollercoaster ... just develop tunnel vision about hitting that spot and once you hit... hit... hit! You run.

It's called HIT and RUN. Hahaha

Please what do you mean at the bolded ? Troll more light
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me by blair01(f): 11:30am On May 04, 2022
I don’t see anything wrong with her decision.She is your “girlfriend “not wife.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me by zomby(m): 11:30am On May 04, 2022
Wizzy13:

First, Bro, it is her birthday, not your birthday...For this reason, it is fair to simply allow her to do whatever she wants for her day.

Second, how long have you guys been with each other?

Third, did you ask her why she didn't want to take the picture with you?

Finally, you seem to be a bit too needy...Being too needy usually sends a wrong message and completely turns off real girls. You may want to simmer down, stop trying to force things and allow all to come together naturally.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me by Elidrisy20: 11:31am On May 04, 2022
I want to see your pic before I go say anything
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me by seyoops4u: 11:34am On May 04, 2022
Wizzy13:

The painful part would be that you paid for that studio session grin

Fear that gender
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me by zomby(m): 11:36am On May 04, 2022
Elidrisy20:
I want to see your pic before I go say anything

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me by underpinna: 11:37am On May 04, 2022
Sweetplum:

Lmao. Such person should pay developmental fee, owo idagbasoke. He/she go tall.
Lolz
And who is collecting this fee?
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me by Chiraq77(m): 11:54am On May 04, 2022
jaxxy:

it's her bday not urs or both of u.

it's not a wedding shoot. and if u want a couple shoot look for a different day. I guess that's her point or she no send u. undecided

Let ur gf enjoy her bday shoot. why are u being too clingy??

cos u want to pay for the shoot?? Then thats bad.

Hes her Boyfriend,He paid,He deserves a Shot.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me by adecz: 11:59am On May 04, 2022
❌❌You are a side guy,
not the main guy.

She simply gives you kpekus because
you are giving her money.

The main guy is the one she takes
pictures with.☺️☺️☺️☺️

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How To Get Married On A 20k Salary! / Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! / Man Set To Wed Fiancee After Wedding Was Delayed 7 Years Ago Over Accident. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.