Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me (39737 Views)

My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status / My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! / Albino's Girlfriend Refused Him From Meeting Her Parents (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me by intruder15(m): 11:59am On May 04, 2022
Islandlady:
Some guys are too childish and offended at any slight thing done by their partner just to bring it here on NL

At Op it is her birthday shoot not pre-wedding shoot so chillax and respect her opinion and also respect yourself

Arindin

But if it's the other way round how will you feel? So, ladies are allowed to rant while guys are expected to understand.

Hypocrites everywhere.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me by Nobody: 12:11pm On May 04, 2022
her bride price has been paid for by the real boyfriend, you re just her boy toy.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me by 2unjee: 12:14pm On May 04, 2022
You said my mind
Islandlady:
Some guys are too childish and offended at any slight thing done by their partner just to bring it here on NL

At Op it is her birthday shoot not pre-wedding shoot so chillax and respect her opinion and also respect yourself

Arindin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me by Bamzyriches451: 12:17pm On May 04, 2022
Damn!!
Ogbeni op the written is on the wall... Find another girl is the only advice I'll give you rn.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me by wizod(m): 12:22pm On May 04, 2022
Chiraq77:
You are Not the Only One She's Dating
OP, THIS IS THE TRUTH, THE WHOLE TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH.
boy u said my mind
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me by jaxxy(m): 12:26pm On May 04, 2022
Chiraq77:

Hes her Boyfriend,He paid,He deserves a Shot.

on her bday?? is it his,day or her day?

is he married to her? what kind of useless bf hype are we talking about. bf that can leave her at anytime. findout how long they have been dating b4 u overhype a bf.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me by babadee1(m): 12:27pm On May 04, 2022
Wizzy13:
7th of this month is her birthday, so we went to a photo studio only for her to tell me that she's not gonna do that with me.
I felt bad and i left immediately,
guys pls what is the reason for her action

You are not her main guy. She didn't want you to kobalize her.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me by khadaffi(m): 12:27pm On May 04, 2022
Wizzy13:
7th of this month is her birthday, so we went to a photo studio only for her to tell me that she's not gonna do that with me.

Please leave her ASAP. You're not the one she's dating. You're the only one that don't know this.

You are still a kid
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me by lasheun: 12:33pm On May 04, 2022
Why don't you ask her why before leaving?.
Wizzy13:

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me by vicben27(m): 12:40pm On May 04, 2022
She doesn't want her main Boyfriend to see it. A Big sorry to you ASS'istant Boyfriend! gringringrin
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me by Freebills12: 12:43pm On May 04, 2022
Bro she is not your girl friend. Know it and know peace.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me by obontami: 12:44pm On May 04, 2022
Islandlady:

Arindin

The kid is surely a big "Arindin". Stupid posts like this hitting FP everytime is really annoying as fucck!

God will surely punish the moderators bringing such crap to NL's FP.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me by Stargurl20(f): 1:00pm On May 04, 2022
WonderManly:
You see. This is the reason why i said this earlier before now that...
Wetin una want gan?
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me by Rimsd(m): 1:11pm On May 04, 2022
Wizzy13:

You left but still pay for the photoshot sha grin
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me by Atticusxsz(m): 1:23pm On May 04, 2022
Amarisco:
Men sayin that the OP is automatically the side dish have missed the point. Taking a picture with someone changes the nature of the image. This is not a love celebration or engagement photo shoot. She is the one marking her birthday, why turn it into a family portrait undecided.

You’re not even married yet so why would you feel so entitled?

You can stick to taking pics together on your phone for free - for now.

Nothing deflate person ego pass your last statement o! This na original painment. grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me by Chiraq77(m): 1:23pm On May 04, 2022
wizod:
OP, THIS IS THE TRUTH, THE WHOLE TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH.
boy u said my mind

Some one said we ask how long they have been dating

But to be honest,That is not any of our concern,IF the OP wasn't bothered about the fact he's girl didn't let him take a picture with her,He wouldn't have brought it 2 NL.

From my own pespective If a Girl Truly Loves You,She Would Even Love to take pictures with you,you wouldn't even have to ask for things like that.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me by BarrElChapo(m): 1:24pm On May 04, 2022
Wizzy13:

It's not a pre wedding shoot na but I can understand why you are angry.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me by ayterajah(m): 1:26pm On May 04, 2022
My guy..... Just ask her that which number are you... No go spoil market
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me by Kfed4ril(m): 1:29pm On May 04, 2022
Wizzy13:

i was invited and i was even to pay for it
am cute, i have rejected many offers from girls to do that with them just because of her
i feel its over between us cos its shows a lot

Lol
Who tell you say you cute?
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me by Ayoh101(m): 1:30pm On May 04, 2022
I want to see your picture before saying anything
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me by LINTUNE(m): 1:40pm On May 04, 2022
Op,there are no 2 ways about it, if u have experience with girls,they are the ones that always want to snap pictures with guys, even guys that they aren't really close to...dude that girl doesn't love u 1 bit,stop wasting your time...babe wey de para de vex for me cos I no free do tiktok videos with am lol.... just imagine, common picture she doesn't want to snap with u,on her birthday , guy if u continue to date that girl,na thunder go kill u, your likes bring shame to men, tueh!.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me by davillian(m): 1:49pm On May 04, 2022
Wizzy13:

Bro you are dating your yourself
Or has she ever used your picture on status to wish you happy birthday with sweet words ?
If no now is the time to take your revenge....
Don't post her pics just text or call her and if you are planning to spend on her bro cancel it grin
Be nice to women love grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me by TamaraVelis: 1:50pm On May 04, 2022
She Belongs to the Street �
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me by onadana: 2:06pm On May 04, 2022
Sweetplum:
Lol. You are not her spec. Maybe you are broke, your are short, you are black!
Last Drop:
She doesn't love you. Find another girl.

Help me tell am...it amazes me how people deceive themselves in a relationship and deliberately refusing to see the signs.They Love to be blind by love that exists only for them.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me by Tonytonex(m): 2:06pm On May 04, 2022
She no want make you spoil her show.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me by Frankcasanova(m): 2:08pm On May 04, 2022
It's her bday man and not a prewedding pics. So you are not meant to be in it. She is right and you are wrong here. It seems you are insecure. Moves like that shows her that you are insecure and she is all you've gat. Show her that you are the boss and u are a ladies man
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me by Obiworld2020: 2:22pm On May 04, 2022
My brother the reason is not far fetched, is either you're broke or you don't dress well, she may love you truly no doubt, but she may fell is not time to show you off until certain things are put in place.
Don't be offended bro, just get more life instead.

This is why I will recommend affiliate marketing business anytime any day. It is another blood money in town right now.....get in touch with me, let me show you the way to go.

Chat me on WhatsApp.
+2348033639767.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me by GooodHardDick: 3:07pm On May 04, 2022
Wizzy13:

am cute, i have rejected many offers from girls to do that with them just because of her

Alaye, do you need a prophet to tell you that she has a serious boyfriend?

She doesn't want her real boyfriend to see you in the pictures. In other words, you're not her boyfriend. She has a lover and a serious guy she's secretly dating. Na yourself you dey date since!

When we say you don't Nigeria girls, you only bang their pussy, dump them and move...una think say we dey joke?
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me by Amarisco(f): 3:07pm On May 04, 2022
Murphyenemuwe:
Ladies have a way of shifting goal post. It's a photoshoot/photo session. She's going to take as many shots as possible. Why not just take 2 1 or 2 pictures with the guy. Some even go for photoshoot with their siblings.

You have a point but it’s just not by force. The photo shoot was not intended that way. How would he even be appropriately dressed?

Or was he already planning to be a part of the photoshoot from the moment she said she wanted one and was disguising that it’s for her alone? That’s just gay and so washed up.

To me o it just sounds overly emotional and insecure. Imagine, a man is vexing over whether his lady will let him photo bomb her birthday shoot. It’s not about him!

What is going on??
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me by Szilard: 3:34pm On May 04, 2022
Dreadlock69:
I'm presently listening to " let me down slowly" by Alec Benjamin

If you leaving bby let me down slowly

"A little sympathy I hope you can show me" cool

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me by Rhozabeth(m): 3:35pm On May 04, 2022
Wizzy13:

It simply means u the side guy! Theain guy could not make the photoshoot hence ur presence there.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me by Lastborn0074: 3:43pm On May 04, 2022
Wizzy13:

Na everything dem go tell you? Must you even ask, when the handwriting is crystal clear? Oga use your head and stop asking unnecessary question.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Miss Nairaland 2015 Contest RELOADED {nomination & Verification Thread} / Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! / Man Set To Wed Fiancee After Wedding Was Delayed 7 Years Ago Over Accident. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.