Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,027 members, 7,818,032 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me (39738 Views)

My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status / My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! / Albino's Girlfriend Refused Him From Meeting Her Parents (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me by Harni(m): 3:45pm On May 04, 2022
[quote author=Wizzy13 post=112500060]7th of this month is her birthday, so we went to a photo studio only for her to tell me that she's not gonna do that with me.
I felt bad and i left immediately,
guys pls what is the reason for her action

Oga, you are dating yourself oo.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me by Emmanuel30a: 3:49pm On May 04, 2022
Islandlady:
Some guys are too childish and offended at any slight thing done by their partner just to bring it here on NL

At Op it is her birthday shoot not pre-wedding shoot so chillax and respect her opinion and also respect yourself

Arindin
Hmmm... Islandlady...
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me by Naughtysex: 3:56pm On May 04, 2022
This type of question only come up when children who are suppose to be in school studying are involve in a romantic relationship
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me by Tribalism123(m): 5:00pm On May 04, 2022
U carry woman go snap foto for her birthday and she jettison u. Omo.... Even her leg no fit near my street again let alone my door..... U even paid!!!! Poor used U. U be her menstrual pad bro. Seriously �
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me by antibullshit: 5:10pm On May 04, 2022
Medianna:

What I mean is did she say let's go and have picture together?
But no matter what she's not soppose to say that. Maybe she's shy
Stop making excuses for this bad girlfriend ! There's no justification for what she did. What's wrong is wrong !
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me by Aaay: 5:41pm On May 04, 2022
U are weak
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me by v2: 5:49pm On May 04, 2022
You are the side dude grin
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me by iKON11(m): 6:20pm On May 04, 2022
The fact that you even wanted to snap birthday pictures as if its your birthday is enough reason to beat nonsense comot for your head.
The signs have been there, you only choose to make excuses for her. You are just a sponsor.
I'm sure this malo will write an epistle for her on her birthday.

I did worse sha but learned valuable lessons

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me by Elidrisy20: 6:28pm On May 04, 2022
zomby:

you fine no be small grin
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me by ambitiouschap17: 7:14pm On May 04, 2022
Dreadlock69:
I'm presently listening to " let me down slowly" by Alec Benjamin

If you leaving bby let me down slowly

The new album is fire
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me by Ixodes(m): 8:40pm On May 04, 2022
Is it a pre-wedding shoot? Op go to work abeg
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me by Nathnaija(m): 8:43pm On May 04, 2022
She don't like you at all at all, grin, you gerit? If you don't gerit forget about it
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me by Nathnaija(m): 8:44pm On May 04, 2022
He pain am,
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me by Lucasmuyiwaa: 9:26pm On May 04, 2022
Omo werey gbemidebe..

Unexpected matter go just sup

Una no go use cruise kill me for here.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me by tradepunter: 10:22pm On May 04, 2022
Wizzy13:
7th of this month is her birthday, so we went to a photo studio only for her to tell me that she's not gonna do that with me.

You are a side piece brah
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me by poweredcom(m): 10:25pm On May 04, 2022
Wizzy13:
7th of this month is her birthday, so we went to a photo studio only for her to tell me that she's not gonna do that with me.

You be mugu that girl does not love you she is pretending ....

Bro run form here

She is for the streets
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me by Ibr539: 11:35pm On May 04, 2022
Sweetplum:
Lol. You are not her spec. Maybe you are broke, your are short, you are black!
Last Drop:
She doesn't love you. Find another girl.
broke, shork, black, hmmm i pity anybody get this type
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me by ojonugba2014(m): 11:37pm On May 04, 2022
I am � percent sure . U are not her main guy.

She is dating u because of the attention or money u are giving her

Know this ND have peace

Iree ooooo
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me by divineuk(m): 5:14am On May 05, 2022
She isn’t proud of you
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me by mkpurumma090(f): 9:24am On May 05, 2022
Who pics help? What matter na money.

Those that snap with theirs how far at last?
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me by Mryacks: 3:52pm On May 05, 2022
Dreadlock69:
I'm presently listening to " let me down slowly" by Alec Benjamin

If you leaving bby let me down slowly

Like that song yo!
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me by Dreadlock69(m): 10:48pm On May 06, 2022
ambitiouschap17:

The new album is fire

Yeah sure likes of the devil doesn't bargain

He gats aurora in his music

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Miss Nairaland 2015 Contest RELOADED {nomination & Verification Thread} / Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! / Man Set To Wed Fiancee After Wedding Was Delayed 7 Years Ago Over Accident. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.