Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,945 members, 7,835,140 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me (39784 Views)

My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status / My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! / Albino's Girlfriend Refused Him From Meeting Her Parents (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me by abobote: 9:22am On May 04, 2022
You want to spoil her market.
You have been dating yourself all along.
But some guys get issue, imagine asking my girlfriend to pic with me. The last time my girlfriend use my pic as profile, I didn't rest till she removed it
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me by Timblaze(m): 9:23am On May 04, 2022
Op! send me her number
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me by soullove1881(m): 9:23am On May 04, 2022
Wizzy13:
7th of this month is her birthday, so we went to a photo studio only for her to tell me that she's not gonna do that with me.
I felt bad and i left immediately,
guys pls what is the reason for her action

To you, she's your girlfriend, to her, you are one of her boyfriends
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me by VladimirPutiin(m): 9:23am On May 04, 2022
When will these simps learn even with all that we have been shouting here.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me by Nobody: 9:23am On May 04, 2022
Abeg Go and Sleep inside dirty gutter. You don't have a girlfriend. Una go just see random girl chasing her life begin call her my girlfriend. I don't understand this low self-esteem and insecurity.

If you don't have a girlfriend yet you are not missing anything bro. Take your time and get a girlfriend. Trust me bro when you find your own girlfriend, Na you go dey run from her chewing gumming. Pictures and videos will be the least of what you will get from her...

On another note go and make money. Pictures
with woman kill you there. Be fruitful this week. When you make enough money do come back and tell us how they all want to take pics with you Now. A poor man is guilty as charged!

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me by JustPowerApps(m): 9:24am On May 04, 2022
It is normal, prolly she is an introvert.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me by Emperor88(m): 9:24am On May 04, 2022
You're not the choosing one, you are just there to help her ministry not to come and take over....move on bro and don't be a Simp.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me by Uniquetani1(f): 9:24am On May 04, 2022
SmartPolician:

This thing you shared is false.

A girl may not be billing her boyfriend because she loves him and may be billing all her make friends.

That's because she loves the guy and wants to make the impression that she's a marriage material.

What do men want?
You bill them, you are a golddigger and materialistic
You don't bill them, you are not the real niggar
O su mi

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me by davidadenrele: 9:24am On May 04, 2022
If a girl whom you have obviously spent so much for on her birthday tells you cant have snap a picture with her, its obviously mean that you are not her real boyfriend, don't waste your time she's not into you take my words to the bank!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me by bluefilm: 9:24am On May 04, 2022
Wizzy13:
7th of this month is her birthday, so we went to a photo studio only for her to tell me that she's not gonna do that with me.

You are (one of) the assistant boyfriend(s).

Enjoy your role and stop pushing your luck.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me by Anaerobi(m): 9:25am On May 04, 2022
Personal I can't upload a photo I snap with a babe in a studio.

But if it's with phone, yes I can snap and upload on social media.... It's either her birthday or mine not our wedding pictures.

But she could have looked for a better way to say it.... So in summary, you are not the real guy.... Move on.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me by Burruchaga71(m): 9:25am On May 04, 2022
When last you took your bath?
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me by Juniorangel(m): 9:25am On May 04, 2022
Alaye na girl suppose to dey beg to take pix with you not the other way round.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me by bleskid: 9:26am On May 04, 2022
as far as I dey see puna f***k that one no concern me ooo
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me by Confirm4real(m): 9:26am On May 04, 2022
Should we tell him the truth nothing but the truth...

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me by Udemzy05: 9:27am On May 04, 2022
Drillminded:
Guy focus on getting all the knacking you can and forget about all this ... see even from the way you complained it shows you display weakness and one thing that puts a girl off is weak men. You need to drink some red pills and know this.

Never listen to what comes out of a woman's mouth alone, because they talk with every part of their body.

Bro there are 7 women on earth to every man ... don't let a girlfriend take you on emotional rollercoaster ... just develop tunnel vision about hitting that spot and once you hit... hit... hit! You run.

It's called HIT and RUN. Hahaha

7 women to every man?

Abeg where I fit see my own?
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me by LadyTara(f): 9:27am On May 04, 2022
SmartyPants:

There arent. Its roughly 51:49
Einstein ,na you dem dey talk about for the other thread. Awon " continue sir,we have free period". undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me by Emily22(m): 9:27am On May 04, 2022
Why on earth will you follow a lady to the studio for photoshoot.

If you check page one and two, carefully observe the comments from the ladies, you are realise that most Nigerian girls are fools...

You should be at your house or workplace and not following a girl to snap pictures you will still pay for...

Mhen...... lastly, have it in mind that a Naija lady has atleast 2 boyfriends and one man friend.

So take it easy around them, bang hard and don't take them seriously until they rate you above all

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me by Udemzy05: 9:28am On May 04, 2022
Dorwadora:
Drop your pix first make we see.

Before I judge.

Moreover, it's her birthday not a pre wedding photoshoot. Normally, she's the only one who's gonna be photographed.

It doesn't mean she can't take at least one picture with him,after all he's the one paying for it.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me by Kobicove(m): 9:28am On May 04, 2022
Wizzy13:

You're not her main guy!
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me by omooba969(m): 9:28am On May 04, 2022
Wizzy13:

i was invited and i was even to pay for it
am cute, i have rejected many offers from girls to do that with them just because of her
i feel its over between us cos its shows a lot

Lol cheesy... how old are you?

Let's start from there. grin
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me by drLammy(m): 9:29am On May 04, 2022
Big wahala for modern men o
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me by Nobody: 9:29am On May 04, 2022
Richsteemit:

This mumu girl just finish Op chaii. Op take heart grin grin
Na all the girls in your family mumu.
Poorsteemit!
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me by Successmind(m): 9:30am On May 04, 2022
Na boyfriend you call yourself no be fiance or husband..... As one (boyfriend) expect
competition.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me by jaxxy(m): 9:31am On May 04, 2022
Wizzy13:

it's her bday not urs or both of u.

it's not a wedding shoot. and if u want a couple shoot look for a different day. I guess that's her point or she no send u. undecided

Let ur gf enjoy her bday shoot. why are u being too clingy??

cos u want to pay for the shoot?? Then thats bad.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me by Nonexisting: 9:31am On May 04, 2022
She doesn't want someone special to her to see a picture of her with a simp like you.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me by Nobody: 9:32am On May 04, 2022
She's your pal and not your girlfriend. Aunty is for the streets and planet and milky way
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me by jaxxy(m): 9:33am On May 04, 2022
WonderManly:
You see. This is the reason why i said this earlier before now that...

yeye talk some gals don't ask cos they are content or even independent or have comfortable parents.

Wetin be real boyfriend?

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me by Nobody: 9:33am On May 04, 2022
op no too reason am she is shy one thing is that if she post that picture on a social media her boyfriend will see it, make sense she is not dating only u
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me by Nimirayz: 9:33am On May 04, 2022
Sweetplum:
Lol. You are not her spec. Maybe you are broke, your are short, you are black!
Last Drop:
She doesn't love you. Find another girl.

Smart Aunty don use style tell us her specs.

Weldone ma.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me by Udemzy05: 9:33am On May 04, 2022
Islandlady:
Some guys are too childish and offended at any slight thing done by their partner just to bring it here on NL

At Op it is her birthday shoot not pre-wedding shoot so chillax and respect her opinion and also respect yourself

Arindin

It's simple,it's my day and you know how it is done, if I planned on taking 5 pictures, then I'll snap the last one with you.

It's simple instead of just saying no to thing, when we all know he is the one paying for it.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me by bayelsaowei(m): 9:33am On May 04, 2022
This is the first time on this Forum and also in real life I will have to call someone a SIMP..the OP is a simp?

Na pre-wedding photo? Mtsheew

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Am I Not Making A Mistake? / How Do You Like Your Man's Body? What Do You Like In A Woman's Body / What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.