Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,153 members, 7,815,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? (21305 Views)

Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? / The Era Of House Paint Might Be Gone. [color=#990000]price updated[/color] / If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by cococandy(f): 10:40am On May 06, 2022
This does not make sense because it’s neither real nor true. Nobody can suck your “life source” with their vagina. That’s just well….slow. to put it mildly.

What’s true is that men, women and children are killed daily because some people (mostly men) believe that they can make money from killing them. They don’t but they still try anyway.

It’s important for y’all “logical” folks to apply common sense and logic sometimes

luminouz:

Will you just stop with the mouth, woman??

There are variants to this shiit. Have you heard of hotspot before? It's a situation where a nice looking girl who dated a yahoo boy is not killed outright but laced with charms designed to suck the MB(life source) of any man who sleeps with her. She won't die or anything like that but she would be a conduit for riches through those who sleep with her.
For example, let's say Luminouz meet fat mouth cococandy and wants to marry her(which I won't do because she is such a troublemaker) but she dated a yahoo boy in the past who made her a hotspot. Marrying cococandy would have me lose my income, job and all such..and may even cause worse because the hotspot keeps sucking my MB.

Get it now?

Funny thing is, there is a female version of this too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by RightToReject(m): 10:41am On May 06, 2022
A novice reading through your rants here would think that the assumed new surge of ritual killings is the reason why at 40 you are unmarried or that only men are involved in the ignoble and heinous act.

Meanwhile, it's irritatingly ironic seeing some assuming that being broke automatically makes a man scrupulous while being rich automatically makes a man unscrupulous, nonsense.

Well, eschewing greed, conceit, and ignorance is the way out.

2 Likes

Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by cococandy(f): 10:42am On May 06, 2022
Oblivionz5:

Can’t you make your own money ? Go find the ones with money na.

You clearly didn’t pay attention. Become friends before you date that will lower the risks. Stop being greedy and go make your own money

If you fall down from my pile of money, you’ll break your neck. That’s not the topic we are discussing here.

The point is whether friendship or dating, the girl is at risk being around the boy because of thoughts like these. Can’t a friend lure his friend to be killed for her organs and get paid for it?
Instead of you people to talk to each other, you’re busy passing blame

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by Bignuell(m): 10:46am On May 06, 2022
Somepeople say na broke guys dey do rituals. Story. So guy wey lodge you for 3 nights for expensive hotel, foot anything you want within that 3 days, still later use you dey broke abi?? Nonsense, y'all keep verifying the claim that, money is all you need to make a typical Nigeria girl go haywire. Y'all are attracted to people who'd make your life miserable from the onset and still want the narrative to change. It ain't possible to train a dog to bleet like a goat, is it. We should be talking about the personality most Nigerian girls choose to adopt in recent times. It's funny how you really want that yahoo boy to be God fearing, he could use other people but you want him to be neutral with you, when una no dey bear the same surname. Some girls would literally go to cele church so their boyfriend go pick but nah, we ain't talking about the intention, just the reaction.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by Islandlady(f): 10:51am On May 06, 2022
DSC7:

Look at this lowlife federal property, is it only prostitutes that flock around lekki big boys?

You are a well known gold digger and one day i wil play ur tapes..

Just one day one of the island boys will use you for renewal..

You think say you wise..
Excuse me, do you know me b4 undecided who is a gold digger and what tape

I am sure you are talking to ur sister not me, bastard
Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by Emaprince: 10:53am On May 06, 2022
The OP is just vomiting empty talks. Thats what women are good at. They will tell you they detest onething..but secretly, they are enjoying same thing.

They don't want to be killed for ritual..yet they will knowingly be dating these good for nothing boys..because thats where lavish lifestyle is. Thats what women want.

I hate these yahoo boys with the last drop of my blood...but they are what our women wants, so? Its best to leave them to their fate.

When you are dating a guy with dreads and questionable source of income..and you think you are wise, why not investigate to know how he makes his money? With the rampant killing of our women, why not get sense and move on.. but NO, you will rather stick around cos he takes you to club and exotic places. If you die, blame yourself.

Women reject good and gentle guys..and go for yahoo and bad boys who will even abuse them physically.

I have learnt to NEVER try to advice and save any woman that is not my sister. These bitches will see you as bad belle. Leave them to their fate, guys.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by DSC7: 10:54am On May 06, 2022
Islandlady:
Excuse me, do you know me b4 undecided who is a gold digger and what tape

I am sure you are talking to ur sister not me, bastard

You are so mannerless,,

I wonder how you will see a good man to marry you..

SMH...
Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by cococandy(f): 10:54am On May 06, 2022
They will say anything
BRATISLAVA:

Yesterday some guy avoided answering this statement when I asked him on this forum.

Is it that all the broke guys are all good/perfect? And don't the poor ones entertain using their girlfriends for these rituals? Aren't the rich ones actually the poor ones at heart? Or did they drop from the heavens rich? Were they not once these good poor boys that all girls who don't want to die must build their lives with?

The sort of circular, myopic reasoning they exhibit is gross. This isn't about dating men of questionable wealth, because even girls in churches have been victims of these murderous boys and men.

Of course, when women are killed it is not a cause for concern that they tackle the menace of educating the murderer and preaching against the very people that carry out these ritual killings. That would be a professional discourtesy in their books.

It will continue until Nigerian men talk to themselves.

2 Likes

Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by omoharry(f): 10:55am On May 06, 2022
pozehnani:
This calls for serious concern especially for the female folk as ladies are the ones at the receiving end of this whole cruelty and madness of ritualism that has become the order of the day in our already decaying society.

The rate at which female body parts are being ripped on a daily basis by their supposed boyfriends and lovers leaves me wondering if one can still have a genuine guy/relationship without having to watch your back that he's going rip your organs the next minute.

Right now, its very difficult to agree to date a guy without the fear or thoughts of being used for rituals because the heart of every Young guy/man has been seered with a hot iron and so hardened and desperate to make money at all cost that they wont think twice when presented with an opportunity to do money rituals.

These days if a guy approaches me, I walk as fast my legs can carry me and I'm most tempted to scream "ritualist!!!!
It is that bad.
A guy can not approach you and the next thing on your mind is rituals. Like seriously, its appalling.

Please, with this rising trend of killing and havesting female body parts, is it still advisable to accept guys/ mens advances talk more dating them?. And don't even begin to tell me to go to my religious circle because they are everywhere. Some are disguising as bro in the church. In fact 90% percent of men are desperate to get rich quick therefore can be easily influenced by this evil trend.

What should we single ladies do?
Avoid men totally?

I like my life abeg.

Sad.
.. I
For now, you may want to avoid online dating till you factor out ways to be cautious when going that rout. Be self sufficient financially and decline any greek gift from these men.This is because this is what they use to lure women to their early grave.
If you must to date through online at all,Please take the following precautions
1) Please ensure you do your research on the person you are chatting with online. Check when thier face book/twitter/instagram account was opened. Check his history with other people on that platform and read through their own conversation on thier timeline and see if you can pick one or two family members or friends through those chat. You can somehow assess the kind of person he is from his previous chat with people. If all his accounts are new without any pictures , then you have to be very very careful and more cautious. You might want to stay away from such person.
2) If you are satisfied with the person you are chatting online with, then, save his picture and that of his friends and family members on your system for future reference
3) If you wish to take the friendship to the next level by seeing him in person, ensure you meet him in public place at least for some months. Don't ever ever visit him alone in his house or in isolation, without knowing him well enough. If he is very insistent on you visiting him alone at all cost , please dont. Only do what your heart tells you to.
4) At least attend functions with him first to know who he is and the kind of people he keeps around him. If its a wedding ceremony, let him send you the invitation to authenticate the event. You can also follow him to his church or mosque too. There you may see other church friends ,who will see you both as a couples. Attend his family function if you are invited ,then you will know that you have been seen with him by his family and friends . Also Introduce him to one or two of your siblings. Then you can visit him in his house but don't let your guard down still. Always inform a family member where you are going or where you are at every point in time. I he is a fake person or a ritualist, he will not have the patient for this kind of slow measure you have taken to know him better. If he is genuine, he wont complain but will see it has a normal thing .However, if he is not genuine person, he will quickly lose interest in you and look else where for his next victim.
If you are self sufficient financially and not desperate to meet have a man at all cost, you can never fall victim to these low life ritualist. This world is now more dangerous than we ever thought it to be and one has to be very careful.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by Prime1(m): 10:56am On May 06, 2022
Mrkcee:
This is a very interesting piece & deserves Frontpage.

It's a pity sincerely, I really feel sad that these things are happening and it's happening even more than we know because not all the cases make it to social media & definitely not all are reported to authorities.

It is fast becoming a norm; it's not even a matter of young boys (Yahoo boys) anymore, even older men do it embarassed
My advice to ladies out there...
1)Avoid relationships for now.
2)Avoid late nights
3)Do not accept invitations to hotels, brothels, houses, anywhere other than a public place like an eatery.
4)AVOID MEN
5) No. 1 and 4
It's a trend, and just like every other trend it will pass-by.

Lol..see advice...gender weh no dey hear word.
You are only cutting off their (some female) source of living
Some get money through 1, 2,3 ,4,5......lol..its everything sef

1 Like

Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by DoggoneDogg: 10:57am On May 06, 2022
Desperados:

Mak we dey sincere wit each other, na the girls dey kill themselves because of their greed.

There are good focused hardworking guys even here on Nairaland but when they approaches this same girls, they look them as broke.

Majority of Nigerian girls wants to date a guy driving car without knowing the source.

There are advises been passed to this same girls daily but they don't pay heed to it.

THE RITUAL KILLINGS OF GIRLS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL THEIR GREED & LUST AFTER MONEY IS QUENCHED....
(drops pen).

Any other talk after this is useless.
Nigerians girls deserve to be used for rituals. I have no pity for the greedy creatures.
Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by Emaprince: 10:58am On May 06, 2022
cococandy:

If you fall down from my pile of money, you’ll break your neck. That’s not the topic we are discussing here.

The point is whether friendship or dating, the girl is at risk being around the boy because of thoughts like these. Can’t a friend lure his friend to be killed for her organs and get paid for it?
coco. Let's be honest. I blame the women who are killed...even though I dont like these boys. I actually hate them and will quickly dissociate with anybody involved in fraud.

But truth is our women prefer lavish lifestyles. I do see some yahoo boys and women gallivanting..and shake my head. Do you think I can advice these women without being seen as a bad belle? Na wetin them want. Let them enjoy and die in peace.

I can only advice my own sisters. Advicing women against any man is a waste of time. She will think I am jealous.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by Mrkcee(m): 10:58am On May 06, 2022
Prime1:

Lol..see advice...gender weh no dey hear word.
You are only cutting off their (some female) source of living
Some get money through 1, 2,3 ,4,5......lol..its everything sef
What can I say grin grin
Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by Islandlady(f): 10:58am On May 06, 2022
DSC7:

You are so mannerless,,

I wonder how you will see a good man to marry you..

SMH...
you are so useless, yes useless why will you call me a gold digger and also claim you got my tape from what undecided

Also said your sister not me will be use for rituals, that's bad...I am a lady who hustle legitimately and not a low life prostitute...Okay

1 Like

Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by luminouz(m): 11:00am On May 06, 2022
cococandy:
This does not make sense because it’s neither real nor true. Nobody can suck your “life source” with their vagina. That’s just well….slow. to put it mildly.

What’s true is that men, women and children are killed daily because some people (mostly men) believe that they can make money from killing them. They don’t but they still try anyway.

It’s important for y’all “logical” folks to apply common sense and logic sometimes

You see what I said I about you? It's your mouth!!! It's too fat!!! Chochocho everywhere.

I'm very logical as fuq. I grew up being logical too but I will be a fool if I say there are no supernatural shiits going on. Blood ritual is real. The consequences are grave though.

Now ask yourself this...if it doesn't work AT ALL, and there is no evidence it ever worked. How come many are still doing it? The law of demand and supply should tell you some stuffs here.
I know you Americans or americanized Nigerians think voodoo is bullcrap but even over there, it is still real, not just publicized.

Then the non spiritual part is the black market organ business deals. These are also very real.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by luminouz(m): 11:06am On May 06, 2022
Cc Babygreene

Lol....really?

Why you dey run from diick na
Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by ModelLook(m): 11:06am On May 06, 2022
pozehnani:
This calls for serious concern especially for the female folk as ladies are the ones at the receiving end of this whole cruelty and madness of ritualism that has become the order of the day in our already decaying society.

The rate at which female body parts are being ripped on a daily basis by their supposed boyfriends and lovers leaves me wondering if one can still have a genuine guy/relationship without having to watch your back that he's going rip your organs the next minute.

Right now, its very difficult to agree to date a guy without the fear or thoughts of being used for rituals because the heart of every Young guy/man has been seered with a hot iron and so hardened and desperate to make money at all cost that they wont think twice when presented with an opportunity to do money rituals.

These days if a guy approaches me, I walk as fast my legs can carry me and I'm most tempted to scream "ritualist!!!!
It is that bad.
A guy can not approach you and the next thing on your mind is rituals. Like seriously, its appalling.

Please, with this rising trend of killing and havesting female body parts, is it still advisable to accept guys/ mens advances talk more dating them?. And don't even begin to tell me to go to my religious circle because they are everywhere. Some are disguising as bro in the church. In fact 90% percent of men are desperate to get rich quick therefore can be easily influenced by this evil trend.

What should we single ladies do?
Avoid men totally?

I like my life abeg.

Sad.
.. I

Be strong in the Lord dear.

A wise person once told me...

"If you are strong in the Lord and you carry HIS Fire, when u see an evil person approaching you, you will know".

Believe me. It is true for I can testify to it.

GOD Reveals the Evil ones with evil intentions to us.

I know what I'm saying.

As for me, I just need to look into your eyes once, immediately I will see the kind of spirit you are carrying.
Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by Oblivionz5(m): 11:06am On May 06, 2022
cococandy:

I’m financially Capable to take care of myself. If you like make your pile of money high like the twin towers.

I don’t think you know what the term “friend” means

Google it. Trust and loyalty is heavily involved
And you don’t have to trust easily. I was friends with my former girl for 2 years before I asked her out. Even tho she later screwed up. So calculate and pray. Everybody Dey show everybody pepper these days regardless of gender. Bye bye make I go smoke make cold no kee me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by Nobody: 11:06am On May 06, 2022
Una no wan guy when dey bam bam and chill with the big boys again? Decent guys are many but just because they no wan put hand for bad thing most are not y'all spec financially.

1 Like

Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by buzweb: 11:06am On May 06, 2022
Have something doing so you won't be so bothered about money. Some good guys with great dreams, personality and ambition are out there, but when they make the move, they get rejected for not having your ideal wishlist.
Truth is rituals will continue to thrive so long as ladies are so crazy about about big boys in town.

2 Likes

Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by Nobody: 11:07am On May 06, 2022
rippa:

Na the girls dey cause am
Hook up upandan
U hardly see a naija bae that is not into hook up all because of money
When innocent guy approach them, they start tasking, and when u can't deliver, dey call u broke and ditch u.
Majority of these girls know that those guys are into yahoo but yet will still be moving out with them because they want to seat in a car and use iPhone.
Girls should start working and start looking out for responsible guys

This is funny grin grin
Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by Emperor88(m): 11:07am On May 06, 2022
damosky12:
The key word is Right Places.

The question is where do you go to look for a spouse? The chances that you'd find an ideal spouse in a dance/strip club, house party, hotel, WizKid music concert, bar, smoking joint, brothel, etc. are low.

The fact is that there are many many marriageable girls and boys out there. But you rarely find them in the above-named places. They spend the bulk of their time in their school libraries, active in their churches, at their homes, in the market, etc.

Where and how you meet someone you want to get serious with likely tells a lot about them.
Religious centers should be top on your list... They even pay titthes from their illegal proceeds
Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by Chasegb(m): 11:08am On May 06, 2022
[quote][/quote]
Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by professore(m): 11:08am On May 06, 2022
People have said vital things left for someone to use wisdom to pick the important ones.
Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by luminouz(m): 11:09am On May 06, 2022
LadyTara:
Lol.

It's funny how you lots start with " I am not excusing the guys behavior" ,lol .

Everyone knows you have to be evil to directly excuse murder and mutilation of a human being , but then how else will you indirectly support if not trying to blame the victim.

Anyway the issue at hand now is that, even your so called serious boyfriend can just mark you for his ritual victim. A boyfriend and his mother killed his pregnant girlfriend and ate her heart.

Be safe out there Ladies, dem nor dey write am for face, that so called responsible hardworking guy can be fed up with being legit and want to chill with the big boys too and you might just be the victim his resolve.

There are monsters lurking in the dark hunting for the next victim to kill for ritual. It's scary outside.

You and your fat mouth!!!!

I don't support evil and I know it's genderless. So the blame game is not my thing
Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by Easylife338: 11:09am On May 06, 2022
yesloaded:
Avoiding men is not the solution

Don't date someone you don't know what he does for a living

Some girls saw the red flag but will still go ahead because they want to roll with big boys. I'm not saying girls should date guys who had no plan for brighter future but stop looking for guys who drive Benz with no legit source of income

This answer right here should close this tread.

2 Likes

Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by Chasegb(m): 11:10am On May 06, 2022
Mindlog:

What is the guarantee that guys who don't drive are not looking for means to also acquire one?

I want to believe you’re a guy and you should probably know/understand what I meant.
Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by Emperor88(m): 11:11am On May 06, 2022
HardMirror:
that is wahala for ladies that cant marry atheists. An athiest that is not superstitious would never, NEVER even think of money ritual. We dont even pray, we dont believe in spirits, god, devil, etc. Enjoy your religious people, na una de do rituals. Lol

Why are you ladies complaining. You are the ones that made money a factor for relationship. The boys doing rituals are doing it to satisfy you greedy girls.

Also if you run from men, you will fall into the hands of female ritualists. Lol you guys think it is only men that are killings? Hahahaha. Ladies are employing men to help them kill their friends

I love your comment...I will like to be your friend cuz I like intelligent people.

1 Like

Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by DSC7: 11:11am On May 06, 2022
Islandlady:
you are so useless, yes useless why will you call me a gold digger and also claim you got my tape from what undecided

Also said your sister not me will be use for rituals, that's bad...I am a lady who hustle legitimately and not a low life prostitute...Okay

Hmmmmm....

My dear you need help,,,

You are gradually going insane...

Once again you really need help...
Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by luminouz(m): 11:12am On May 06, 2022
cococandy:

Coco...see lies @ first paragraph. Jesus is Lord ooooo shocked

2 Likes

Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by dannyspeejay(m): 11:17am On May 06, 2022
I read this topic and I was touched both ways, all I have to say, female should build your man (Young or Old)..
The Men should work hard, and something's gonna be corrected with your helper...
(danny$p€€j@y (Bless)
Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by kurlz(f): 11:18am On May 06, 2022
Pejumolabalie:
Simple! Date broke men

Those ritualists were ones broke bro.
Many broke ones still end up indulging in ritual killing to get rich due to poverty.
The best is know who you are dating. Ensure the person doesn't love money too much and know his source of livelihood

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k / Three Children Burnt To Death As Fire Razes Parent's Home In Benue (Photo) / Funny Things That Children Say

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.