Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Guy’s I’m Getting Married - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy’s I’m Getting Married (68901 Views)

Why Is The Guy I’m Dating Not Trying To Sleep With Me? / She Left Me For A Richer Guy: I’M So Sad / Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by Nobody: 3:39pm On May 09, 2022
Kajaard:

Thank God for your life. You were very lucky. Other girls were not so lucky.

After being drilled as a borehole and all the water from the water table finished, most dudes moved on to drill newer boreholes elsewhere, but yours's chose to stay. Please cherish that man.

grin barman, one cold bottle of baby oku for this comrade. wink
Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by Benzemma(m): 3:40pm On May 09, 2022
What if at last, he did not marry you?
That's how you will carry your bad luck and meet another innocent boy and rope his neck with false love and be claiming virgin, know one will know that you have been having unholy sex and illegal cohabitation for the past 6yrs.

At times, i became afraid of dating girls, cos of their unknown life style they might have lived. Reason why I hate it when girls are forming virgin Mary.
Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by Nobody: 3:40pm On May 09, 2022
sayso:
But na serial be her name?

Serial fornicator.
Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by Nobody: 3:42pm On May 09, 2022
Benzemma:
What if at last, he did not marry you?
That's how you will carry your bad luck and meet another innocent boy and rope his neck with false love and be claiming virgin, know one will know that you have been having unholy sex and illegal cohabitation for the past 6yrs.

At times, i became afraid of dating girls, cos of their unknown life style they might have lived. Reason why I hate it when girls are forming virgin Mary.

You dey mind the hoe... That lady of virtue she called herself Just pissed local man off... Like who the fück are you deceiving? Mtsheew.

1 Like

Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by Abujakenneth: 3:43pm On May 09, 2022
I love that part, "plenty sex".
Its good for the system cheesy
Serial48:

True sir, we met at Moshood Abiola poly, same department, we cohabited for four years in school, its why i mentioned plenty of sex.. then after school, the bond kind of tightened because we job hunted together and got employed in lagos the same month different organizations. Then we put money together, got an apartment in lagos and he’s been promoted several times and he puts me in the know about his finance’s. I believe its the right time according to his finances and what we’ve been through together. And Ofcourse, he knows what my bank statement is and i think together we can pull it of in a simple way. Its been a long way from home sir.

We both deserve it
Me and Steve
Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by Toks2008(m): 3:43pm On May 09, 2022
Serial48:
So after 6years of illegal cohabitation and plenty of sex, Babe took me out last night and asked me to marry him. Guys i was too into the moment that i forgot to take pictures.

Una no dey even shame again.

Good luck
Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by snoopz: 3:43pm On May 09, 2022
You get luck sha, na person wey dey take you go 7th cloud wan tie knot with you
Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by seguno2: 3:44pm On May 09, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
dont you think that the hypocrite rogues/looters would be the people who supposedly believe something is illegal BUT STILL DOES IT to attain their own selfish agenda...

Do they own up to doing it, as she has done here?
Is that not the difference between a realistic person and a hypocrite

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by Nobody: 3:44pm On May 09, 2022
sholly28:
werey, na your dick be that on your do. Funny guy.

grin na my ministry I dey try promote jere comrade.. all na cruise. wink

1 Like

Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by Greatdand007(m): 3:44pm On May 09, 2022
Serial48:
So after 6years of illegal cohabitation and plenty of sex, Babe took me out last night and asked me to marry him. Guys i was too into the moment that i forgot to take pictures.

Congratulation you are beautiful your husband sabi better thing
Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by tightpussy156: 3:46pm On May 09, 2022
@serial48 you must thank your God.i believe you are a girl with good character that why that guy decide to finally wed you after plenty of SEX.widen your wet PUSSY for 6 good years.Alot of girls today dont have a good character see guys dump them like trash waste bin after years of fucking.Truth been told no reasonable guy will like to marry a girl with a bad character.liability.A guy can keep a girl with a bad character for SEX and marry a girl with a good character.@serial48 you have to be watchful because marriage does not guarantee problem free or no quarell.Have seen many marriages that ended before the twinkle of an eye.Some of you girls are DEVILS.GREEN SNAKE under GREEN GRASS you pretend to be good to a guy during courthship after marriage you posses your wayward and bad character.That why see so many marriages has ended before twinkle of an eye.Who quote me for saying truth hug transformer.They say truth is bitter but it will help you.
Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by Tradegood: 3:47pm On May 09, 2022
Teddy96:

Candidbaby. . I dnt knw of you being like dix . .you should congrat her. . Atleast she is getting married. ... . angry

Serial48.. abeg happy marriage life dear. . e dey happen. .
You give NL woman advice, she take am edit her write up?

Na man you be.

If na those red demon pillers, them for don insult her and her womanliness tire!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by Onyi22(f): 3:49pm On May 09, 2022
Serial48:
Pls how do u prevent pregnancy in those period of sex?
Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by Kajaard: 3:51pm On May 09, 2022
Onyi22:

Pls how do u prevent pregnancy in those period of sex?

It seems postinor2 has not been working for this one, Lol cheesy grin cheesy

All these loose girls everywhere. Shame.
Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by Asianjollof007: 3:52pm On May 09, 2022
Omo guys dey try
Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by Benzemma(m): 3:52pm On May 09, 2022
Teddy96:

Candidbaby. . I dnt knw of you being like dix . .you should congrat her. . Atleast she is getting married. ... . angry

Serial48.. abeg happy marriage life dear. . e dey happen. .

I still don't know what the op is announcing here! Is it engagement, the illegal cohabitation, or is it the unholy sex? If she is trying to tell us about her engagement, then why bring the dirty play they have been doing for over 6yrs now, no one here is interested for that for now. What she is supposed to be ashamed of saying, she is being proud of it.

1 Like

Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by casppyjay: 3:53pm On May 09, 2022
Serial48:

True sir, we met at Moshood Abiola poly, same department, we cohabited for four years in school, its why i mentioned plenty of sex.. then after school, the bond kind of tightened because we job hunted together and got employed in lagos the same month different organizations. Then we put money together, got an apartment in lagos and he’s been promoted several times and he puts me in the know about his finance’s. I believe its the right time according to his finances and what we’ve been through together. And Ofcourse, he knows what my bank statement is and i think together we can pull it of in a simple way. Its been a long way from home sir.

We both deserve it
Me and Steve
wow I’m so touched by ur short but elaborate enough words .. truly I pray to God almighty to make u guys right and compatible and every external factor that can make diz beautiful story go south or north be vanquished in Jesus name,Amen!

Even if it’s a token by Gods grace we will all be alive to contribute..

1 Like

Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by Prettychild(f): 3:54pm On May 09, 2022
Serial48:

We both deserve it
Me and Steve
Congrats girl. Even though I don’t support cohabitation but I am glad you ended up with him. This goes to show that it’s not every loong relationship that must end in tears. I wish you happy married life.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by Angy55(f): 3:55pm On May 09, 2022
Serial48:

We both deserve it
Me and Steve

This is sweet

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by casppyjay: 3:55pm On May 09, 2022
Benzemma:

I still don't know what the op is announcing here! Is it engagement, the illegal cohabitation, or is it the unholy sex? If she is trying to tell us about her engagement, then why bring the dirty play they have been doing for over 6yrs now, no one here is interested for that for now. What she is supposed to be ashamed of saying, she is being proud of it.
sadist and a typical hypocritical self serving Nigerian spotted!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:55pm On May 09, 2022
seguno2:
Do they own up to doing it, as she has done here?
Is that not the difference between a realistic person and a hypocrite

if you believe that owing up to doing something that you knew for the last +4yrs was "supposedly" illegal, is the right way to do things in life, then no wonder so many polithieves do what they do. are you now saying that if the president takes bribes and steals money for 4yrs (for their own selfish agenda) to later on say:"sorry i stole money for years but now i am a better man" is the right way to do things in life?!?!?
Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by Onyi22(f): 3:56pm On May 09, 2022
Kajaard:

It seems postinor2 has not been working for this one, Lol cheesy grin cheesy

All these loose girls everywhere. Shame.
I was told Postinor2 can damage womb, pls how true is it?
Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by Teddy96: 3:56pm On May 09, 2022
Tradegood:

You give NL woman advice, she take am edit her write up?

Na man you be.

If na those red demon pillers, them for don insult her and her womanliness tire!

I'm partially a redpiller. . Thou i stick with my own view. . Thanks for the word thou. . . Keep it real. .
Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by Greystone: 3:57pm On May 09, 2022
Serial48:

You’ll see wedding posts soon my dear.

I’m getting married

Congratulations dear.
“He who is without sin should cast the first stone”
HML in advance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by Ikpongiton: 3:57pm On May 09, 2022
Serial48:

You’ll see wedding posts soon my dear.

I’m getting married
now that you have enjoyed all the fucking, the kissing and the hugging.what are you going to enjoy on your wedding night.i still wish you happy married life.
Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by Kajaard: 3:57pm On May 09, 2022
Onyi22:

I was told Postinor2 can damage womb, pls how true is it?

It's not true. Don't believe all those old wives tales.

2 Likes

Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by Onyi22(f): 3:59pm On May 09, 2022
Kajaard:

It's not true. Don't believe all those old wives tales.
Thanks
Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by Bamzyriches451: 4:00pm On May 09, 2022
Damnn!!
Congratulations to you both

1 Like

Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by Teddy96: 4:01pm On May 09, 2022
Benzemma:

You getting it wrong. . She ain't proud of it. . Just to knw people opinion abt the cohabitation part. . I'm happy she included that. .meaning she was being real and honest. . Unlike most fake vwomen. . Thats realness. . What if she fake the topic. . Won't you guys barged her for being fake. .

cry . .

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by Kajaard: 4:01pm On May 09, 2022
Onyi22:

Thanks

You are welcome.
Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by Tradegood: 4:01pm On May 09, 2022
Teddy96:

I'm partially a redpiller. . Thou i stick with my own view. . Thanks for the word thou. . . Keep it real. .
Which one be "partially?" undecided
If you say you be full blooded red demon piller, then your initiation is questionable and you need to be punished for putting one leg here and one leg there grin

No red demon piller fit talk to woman like that!
Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by seguno2: 4:01pm On May 09, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

if you believe that owing up to doing something that you knew for the last +4yrs was "supposedly" illegal, is the right way to do things in life, then no wonder so many polithieves do what they do. are you now saying that if the president takes bribes and steals money for 4yrs (for their own selfish agenda) to later on say:"sorry i stole money for years but now i am a better man" is the right way to do things in life?!?!?

I did not say that it is the right way.
If you think I did, please point out where.
I said that being realistic and owning up to one’s actions is better than being a hypocrite.
Spot the difference

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Men, Please Stop Saying These Things. They Make You Sound Broke. / Photo Of A Young Man, His Cassava & The Girls Got People Talking / Lady Who Kissed A Guy From Ikeja To Lekki & Back To Ikeja Shares Her Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.