Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,924 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Guy’s I’m Getting Married - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy’s I’m Getting Married (68908 Views)

Why Is The Guy I’m Dating Not Trying To Sleep With Me? / She Left Me For A Richer Guy: I’M So Sad / Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by Teddy96: 3:14pm On May 09, 2022
Choilila:
Why did you deactivated it, ain't you a troll too?
Peace be on you. My pleasure if this discussion end here.

angry
Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by sajmark(m): 3:15pm On May 09, 2022
Serial48:
So after 6years of illegal cohabitation and plenty of sex, Babe took me out last night and asked me to marry him. Guys i was too into the moment that i forgot to take pictures.
Congratulations, and best of luck to you guys.

1 Like

Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by lexy2014: 3:15pm On May 09, 2022
Serial48:
So after 6years of illegal cohabitation and plenty of sex, Babe took me out last night and asked me to marry him. Guys i was too into the moment that i forgot to take pictures.

Let him marry u first before u give testimony.
Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by Great0ne1: 3:16pm On May 09, 2022
YoungLionken:
It will end in good news for you!!

I checked your profile and realized that you're not one of those felines that go about disrespecting men on this forum..

Please keep us posted as at when due, some of us may support you financially..

Dear nairalanders, we should also encourage and support good news, people's way forward, thanks...
Good ide

2 Likes

Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by Great0ne1: 3:16pm On May 09, 2022
YoungLionken:
It will end in good news for you!!

I checked your profile and realized that you're not one of those felines that go about disrespecting men on this forum..

Please keep us posted as at when due, some of us may support you financially..

Dear nairalanders, we should also encourage and support good news, people's way forward, thanks...
Good idea

2 Likes

Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by MoneyMustBMade(m): 3:17pm On May 09, 2022
MartinsD12:

Nothing good about this , it's a mess up , six years of fornication, terrible bad , this doesn't show decency and it's not in line with good morals, it's simple a fornication relationship not marriage

Them marry person una complain if they still dump the person una go still complain nawao

Zukwanunu ike

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by samsonbazy(m): 3:17pm On May 09, 2022
I hope not after a lot of abortion too.
Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by Great0ne1: 3:18pm On May 09, 2022
Serial48:

True sir, we met at Moshood Abiola poly, same department, we cohabited for four years in school, its why i mentioned plenty of sex.. then after school, the bond kind of tightened because we job hunted together and got employed in lagos the same month different organizations. Then we put money together, got an apartment in lagos and he’s been promoted several times and he puts me in the know about his finance’s. I believe its the right time according to his finances and what we’ve been through together. And Ofcourse, he knows what my bank statement is and i think together we can pull it of in a simple way. Its been a long way from home sir.

We both deserve it
Me and Steve
Nice one baby girl. Wish you happy married life

2 Likes

Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by BluntCrazeMan: 3:19pm On May 09, 2022
Serial48:
Are you actually expecting anything different after being married to him??
The excitement is what I don't really understand.
Or didn't you feel him all these six years you deeply-dated him?
Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by NamelessOGBENI(m): 3:19pm On May 09, 2022
It's the honesty for me but then I no innocent too.

But OP too deh explicit o, imagine her deh clear Nairaland bannies say hin nigga sabi nakana nonsense comot for person body.

Matter heap plenty..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by BobPRESS5(m): 3:21pm On May 09, 2022
God be with you guys

1 Like

Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by adebayosamson360: 3:21pm On May 09, 2022

1 Like

Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by BadNews: 3:22pm On May 09, 2022
Enjoy
Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by Immunity1555: 3:23pm On May 09, 2022
Kriss216:
Semi finals no mean say you go play finals. Ask Man city.
Please wish her well.

2 Likes

Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by orumba(m): 3:26pm On May 09, 2022
He will soon receive his senses back
Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by petroldollar: 3:28pm On May 09, 2022
Serial48:
so una just been dey Bleep Bleep Bleep and Bleep with different styles anyhow?
Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by NigerianAngelo(m): 3:28pm On May 09, 2022
Serial48:

Thank you

Pray a Marriage novena before your marriage:

https://www.praymorenovenas.com/holy-family-novena

A Novena is a 9 Days Prayer. Pray for all the marriage intentions your envisage.

This novena is to the Holy Family (The Family of Jesus, Mary and Joseph). Allow experience to show you if it works.

The Holy Family is an example of the perfect family, full of grace and truth.
Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by Shedrill(m): 3:28pm On May 09, 2022
Try to differentiate when the devil is speaking and when the human being is speaking. You did something contrary to GOD'S instruction and came out successfully, rather than ask for forgiveness and thanking him for GRACE, you are here posting this to achieve what exactly? Congratulations

2 Likes

Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by sageb: 3:28pm On May 09, 2022
Serial48:

Congrats

1 Like

Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by Tzar(m): 3:28pm On May 09, 2022
Madam marry him 1st o. Before village people take over your matter & you start blaming the poor guy.
In order to elicit envy in your fellow women, you women love to jump like an igala!
Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by DonroxyII: 3:28pm On May 09, 2022
Serial48:
I bless God for You but that's not the end Marriage is a new ball game entirely and I Pray God hold your Home Amen.
Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by adekS1(m): 3:29pm On May 09, 2022
Fuckaniza:

See this weyrey oh grin .. lady of virtue wey fornicate for 6 years... Bomb dey yur edd ma.
fornicate with her hubby u say

1 Like

Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by MoneyMustBMade(m): 3:30pm On May 09, 2022
orumba:
He will soon receive his senses back

Why not pray and blessed her bro
Good news is not a crime pls

3 Likes

Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by Thanks18(m): 3:30pm On May 09, 2022
Serial48:

Sex before marriage is a sin punishable in hell. Repent and surrender your life to Jesus Christ
Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by Kajaard: 3:31pm On May 09, 2022
Serial48:

Thank God for your life. You were very lucky. Other girls were not so lucky.

After being drilled as a borehole and all the water from the water table finished, most dudes moved on to drill newer boreholes elsewhere, but yours's chose to stay. Please cherish that man.

1 Like

Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by ntrukpum(m): 3:32pm On May 09, 2022
Serial48:

True sir, we met at Moshood Abiola poly, same department, we cohabited for four years in school, its why i mentioned plenty of sex.. then after school, the bond kind of tightened because we job hunted together and got employed in lagos the same month different organizations. Then we put money together, got an apartment in lagos and he’s been promoted several times and he puts me in the know about his finance’s. I believe its the right time according to his finances and what we’ve been through together. And Ofcourse, he knows what my bank statement is and i think together we can pull it of in a simple way. Its been a long way from home sir.

We both deserve it
Me and Steve
you are a virteous woman. Keep us posted on ur wedding plans. I'll support u with anything i av.
Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by Nobody: 3:32pm On May 09, 2022
adekS1:
fornicate with her hubby u say

They're not married yet sir,+ the nigga fii shenk her apa anytime. smiley
Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by Nobody: 3:34pm On May 09, 2022
Serial48:
You dey endure o. And you are very lucky.

1 Like

Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by sayso: 3:34pm On May 09, 2022
But na serial be her name?

1 Like

Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by dazzlingd(m): 3:34pm On May 09, 2022
Serial48:

Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by Nobody: 3:37pm On May 09, 2022
Mcslize:

Which one be this one? Na hate abi na day light witch craft?

None sir... Why would you call yourself a lady of virtue and yet be reveling in cohabitation & fornication for 6 yrs with a nigga who hasn't paid your Bride price yet?

Do you know what it means to be virtuous? Ask mary, mother of Jesus.

I'm not hating on her or anything, but don't fück with our brains by claiming virtuous when you clearly said [cohabitation with lots of knacks [/b] ... Virtuousness and fornication don't go hand in hand... Sho get.

Enough yarns jere.. LITE up my GANJA in Pizz

WTF MAN
cool
Re: Guy’s I’m Getting Married by splentour: 3:38pm On May 09, 2022
Congratulations

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Men, Please Stop Saying These Things. They Make You Sound Broke. / Photo Of A Young Man, His Cassava & The Girls Got People Talking / Lady Who Kissed A Guy From Ikeja To Lekki & Back To Ikeja Shares Her Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.