Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,724 members, 7,862,316 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 01:45 PM

Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed (3950 Views)

10 Things Christians Should Avoid In Church For Their Own Good. / What Is The Trinity? (biblical Evidence) / These Are The Reasons Why You Should Believe The Bible. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by Nobody: 9:39pm On May 10, 2022
Kobojunkie:
As it is written right there in the Gospels, yes. undecided

Again, these things have been a part of the Gospels from before Mohammed showed up on the map. So, it isn't that seem falsehood is being preached about Jesus Christ here as we both can read the scriptures for ourselves but that someone probably didn't pay close attention to it all before now. undecided

Okay you are making sense but readers want to know m,; are you say to worship Jesus and/or God in equal measure or to worship Jesus as God as posited in you previous post?
Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by Nobody: 9:40pm On May 10, 2022
Kobojunkie:
As it is written right there in the Gospels, yes. undecided

Again, these things have been a part of the Gospels from before Mohammed showed up on the map. So, it isn't that seem falsehood is being preached about Jesus Christ here as we both can read the scriptures for ourselves but that someone probably didn't pay close attention to it all before now. undecided

Okay you are making sense but readers want to know m,; are you say to worship Jesus and/or God in equal measure or to worship Jesus as God as posited in you previous post? Yes or no will suffice.
Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by Kobojunkie: 9:46pm On May 10, 2022
Chichigi1990:

Okay you are making sense but readers want to know m,; are you say to worship Jesus and/or God in equal measure or to worship Jesus as God as posited in you previous post?
Let's go back to understanding who Jesus Christ is. undecided

Jesus Christ said He is God's Law aka The Way to reach/ connect with God, the contract/Covenant that defines the agreement between God and individual men - Matthew 26 vs 28 - 30 . So when a person decides to accept and obey Jesus Christ what the person is in fact doing is accepting to enter into a relationship with God called Jesus Christ. The expectation then is that by obeying the terms and conditions of said agreement, not only does that individual honor the agreement made with God but also God Himself the one whose agreement it is. undecided

So, to answer questions, when a Follower of Jesus Christ lives his life in continuous submission to the teachings(and commandments) of Jesus Christ, God's Truth, what that person is in fact doing is obeying God Himself. undecided

Again, Jesus Christ is the only way you can worship God. Whatever you do to the agreement that is Jesus Christ, God's own Law and Truth, you do directly to God. undecided
Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by Nobody: 10:12pm On May 10, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Let's go back to understanding who Jesus Christ is. undecided

Jesus Christ said He is God's Law aka The Way to reach/ connect with God, the contract/Covenant that defines the agreement between God and individual men - Matthew 26 vs 28 - 30 . So when a person decides to accept and obey Jesus Christ what the person is in fact doing is accepting to enter into a relationship with God called Jesus Christ. The expectation then is that by obeying the terms and conditions of said agreement, not only does that individual honor the agreement made with God but also God Himself the one whose agreement it is. undecided

So, to answer questions, when a Follower of Jesus Christ lives his life in continuous submission to the teachings(and commandments) of Jesus Christ, God's Truth, what that person is in fact doing is obeying God Himself. undecided

Again, Jesus Christ is the only way you can worship God. Whatever you do to the agreement that is Jesus Christ, God's own Law and Truth, you do directly to God. undecided

Let me tell you a little about me ok so you know who you are writing to.
I was once a bible believer, not a church goer until i found islam. Islam is not what you think it is, you are only exposed to political islam which uses brainwashing wahabist docterine to brainwash followers, you see the bible i understand it ways you can never imagine.
You as an average christian probably a member of dunamis or 7th day adventis is busy here trying " to win soul for christ" you have made a lot of falsious statements but the last straw was when you said " worship jesus" very funny. You worship Jesus and yet you are trying to play dilly dally with me you people are no different from fanatic boko haram sect.
You cant even show a part in scripture where jesus himself explicitely said " I am God, worship me" meanwhile you are the same person that said Jesus should be worshiped and instead of presenting concrete proof you are dilly dallying around.

SHOW ME WHERE JESUS OR GOD SAID YOU SHOULD WORSHIP JESUS IN YOUR BIBLE, JUST QUOTE SCRIPTURE SO WE CAN BELIEVE YOU.

3 Likes

Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by Kobojunkie: 10:30pm On May 10, 2022
Chichigi1990:
1. Let me tell you a little about me ok so you know who you are writing to.

1. I was once a bible believer, not a church goer until i found islam. Islam is not what you think it is, you are only exposed to political islam which uses brainwashing wahabist docterine to brainwash followers, you see the bible i understand it ways you can never imagine.

2. You as an average christian probably a member of dunamis or 7th day adventis is busy here trying " to win soul for christ" you have made a lot of falsious statements

3. but the last straw was when you said " worship jesus" very funny. You worship Jesus and yet you are trying to play dilly dally with me you people are no different from fanatic boko haram sect.

4. You cant even show a part in scripture where jesus himself explicitely said " I am God, worship me" meanwhile you are the same person that said Jesus should be worshiped and instead of presenting concrete proof you are dilly dallying around.

5. SHOW ME WHERE JESUS OR GOD SAID YOU SHOULD WORSHIP JESUS IN YOUR BIBLE, JUST QUOTE SCRIPTURE SO WE CAN BELIEVE YOU.
1. My exposure to islam is not just from observation but also from reading through the Quran many many years ago. undecided

2. I am not your average Christian this since I am neither a Churchian nor do I bow to the doctrines and traditions of men and their churches which Jesus Christ warned His followers were lies meant to deceive people away from following God's Truth - Matthew 15 vs 1 - 10 and Mark 7 vs 1 - 9. undecided

3. I don't understand. How exactly did I play this game with you? And how exactly did any of what I have said here compared to what Boko Haram says or does? undecided

4. Oh, I see now! You want to find a place where Jesus Christ came out to directly declare Himself "God" and directly declare, using the particular word "Worship" before you believe Him. Well, it is OK if you don't want to believe Him unless He uses the exact words that you want. undecided

5. You don't have to believe me obviously since I am not the one you are meant to believe. I am fine with that. undecided
Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by Maynman: 10:33pm On May 10, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. My exposure to islam is not just from observation but also from reading through the Quran many many years ago. undecided

2. I am not your average Christian this since I am neither a Churchian nor do I bow to the doctrines and traditions of men and their churches which Jesus Christ warned His followers were lies meant to deceive people away from following God's Truth - Matthew 15 vs 1 - 10 and Mark 7 vs 1 - 9. undecided

3. I don't understand. How exactly did I play this game with you? And how exactly did any of what I have said here compared to what Boko Haram says or does? undecided

4. Oh, I see now! You want to find a place where Jesus Christ came out to directly declare Himself "God" and directly declare, using the particular word "Worship" before you believe Him. Well, it is OK if you don't want to believe Him unless He uses the exact words that you want. undecided

5. You don't have to believe me obviously since I am not the one you are meant to believe. I am fine with that. undecided

You mean in the whole New Testament, no single place talks about worship “Jesus” bwahahahah
How possible?

Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by Nobody: 10:49pm On May 10, 2022
Kobojunkie:

You need a Godly man in your life to stir you to the right path and change your world view. But you must be intelligent, resillient and submissive.

You yourself posted the screenshot below i didnt cajole you but yet you cant seem to clarify your position.

1 Like

Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by Kobojunkie: 10:59pm On May 10, 2022
Chichigi1990:
1. You need a Godly man in your life to stir you to the right path and change your world view. But you must be intelligent, resillient and submissive.

2. You yourself posted the screenshot below i didnt cajole you but yet you cant seem to clarify your position.
You claim you understand what is written yet over I keep having to remind you instead of what is in fact written in scripture, why? undecided

1. Jesus Christ said of those who belong to Him that He alone is
▪︎ Teacher
▪︎ Counselor
▪︎ Helper
▪︎ Comforter
▪︎ Head/Master
▪︎ Leader/Authority
▪︎Guide
▪︎ Shepherd
... to those who indeed belong to Him. Matthew 23 vs 8 - 10 & John 10 vs 7- 16 & Matthew 20 vs 20 - 28 & John 14 vs 15 - 25 ..... He decreed that His followers submit themselves to no man as they are all equals in His Kingdom. undecided

What this means is that your "godly men" were never sent by Jesus Christ to begin with. So when they stir you in this right path you claim, it can never be of Jesus Christ since that which is against God cannot at ghe same time be of God. undecided

2. I already more than clarified my position when I explained that obedience of God's Law is synonymous with worshipping God, something you obviously refuse to believe since you, like some preschooler instead desire the exact words you understand be used in explaining these things to you in scripture. The fault isn't mine at all, and as i already explained, it is OK with me if you don't want to believe it is as is written. undecided
Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by Maynman: 11:00pm On May 10, 2022
Kobojunkie:
You claim you understand what is written yet over I keep having to remind you instead of what is in fact written in scripture, why? undecided

▪︎ Teacher
▪︎ Counselor
▪︎ Helper
▪︎ Comforter
▪︎ Head/Master
▪︎ Leader/Authority
▪︎Guide
▪︎ Shepherd
... to those who indeed belong to Him. Matthew 23 vs 8 - 10 & John 10 vs 7- 16 & Matthew 20 vs 20 - 28 & John 14 vs 15 - 25 ..... He decreed that His followers submit themselves to no man as they are all equals in His Kingdom. undecided

What this means is that your "godly men" were never sent by Jesus Christ to begin with. So when they stir you in this right path you claim, it can never be of Jesus Christ since that which is against God cannot at ghe same time be of God. undecided

2. I already more than clarified my position when I explained that obedience of God's Law is synonymous with worshipping God, something you obviously refuse to believe since you, like some preschooler instead desire the exact words you understand be used in explaining these things to you in scripture. The fault isn't mine at all, and as i already explained, it is OK with me if you don't want to believe it is as is written. undecided

It was “godly men” that created the Bible you have now and you believe it, it was “godly men” that created Christianity, or did Jesus create one? Or refer to himself as a Christian? What religion did Jesus practice when he was alive?
why not pray to your Jesus and he should talk to you directly and not from the words of “godly men”?

1 Like

Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by Maynman: 11:02pm On May 10, 2022
Kobojunkie:

▪︎ Teacher
▪︎ Counselor
▪︎ Helper
▪︎ Comforter
▪︎ Head/Master
▪︎ Leader/Authority
▪︎Guide
▪︎ Shepherd

Even with your Jesus, you are still sad and bitter, can you see the irony?
Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by Nobody: 11:36pm On May 10, 2022
Kobojunkie:

▪︎ Teacher
▪︎ Counselor
▪︎ Helper
▪︎ Comforter
▪︎ Head/Master
▪︎ Leader/Authority
▪︎Guide
▪︎ Shepherd

You can email me
Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by Kobojunkie: 11:46pm On May 10, 2022
Chichigi1990:
You can email me
Why email? undecided
Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by Nobody: 11:58pm On May 10, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Why email? undecided

Its your choice.
Since you are already paranoid, dont email me.
Because if you do i will blacklist.
Paranoia is fearful, lacking advenrurousness, ave. Intelligence. So dont.
Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by Kobojunkie: 2:09am On May 11, 2022
Chichigi1990:
Its your choice.
Paranoia is fearful, lacking advenrurousness, ave. Intelligence. So dont.
Paranoid about what exactly? I am afraid you have me at a loss here since I have absolutely no idea how you managed to convince yourself that this conversation is to move from nairaland to your email inbox. undecided

undecided
Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by mhmsadyq(m): 3:46pm On May 11, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. The Bible is compendium of books of scripture. The Word of God instead refers to the Word out of God's own mouth .I.e. Words directly attributed to God, in scripture. undecided

2. Again, scripturally, Mohammed does not qualify as
▪︎ a Prophet to the Jewish people because God stipulated only Jewish Prophets will He send to His Jewish people - Deuteronomy 18
▪︎ a Prophet to the Gentiles because Jesus Christ, God's New Covenant, who came over 650 before Mohammed, already declared that He is the only way given by God for Gentiles to reach God with - John 14 vs 6

3. Be that as it may, the fact remains that Mohammed cannot be a prophet of the same God of the Bible because Mohammed instead contradicts God's Old Covenant Law and God's New Covenant, Jesus Christ. undecided

Who is Jesus to the Jews?

Mind you jesus was a jews.
Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by mhmsadyq(m): 3:54pm On May 11, 2022
Chichigi1990:

Its your choice.
[b]Paranoia is fearful, lacking advenrurousness, ave. Intelligence. [/b]So dont.

Characteristics of a typical christian.
Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by Kobojunkie: 3:57pm On May 11, 2022
mhmsadyq:
Who is Jesus to the Jews?
Mind you jesus was a jews.
Jesus Christ is the awaited messiah to redeem the Jews from God's Old Covenant and also God's New agreement promised through the prophets. undecided
Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by mhmsadyq(m): 4:32pm On May 11, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Jesus Christ is the awaited messiah to redeem the Jews from God's Old Covenant and also God's New agreement promised through the prophets. undecided

Did the jews agree with this?
Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by Kobojunkie: 4:36pm On May 11, 2022
mhmsadyq:
Did the jews agree with this?
I don't understand understand your question? undecided

Did God state somewhere in scripture that the Jews first had to agree to His decrees before He handed it down to them to them as He saw fit? undecided
Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by Maynman: 4:39pm On May 11, 2022
Kobojunkie:

Did God state somewhere in scripture that the Jews first had to agree to His decrees before He handed it down to them to them as He saw fit? undecided

Or course, you are ignorant, you don’t know that Christianity evolve from Judaism.
Who is the father of Judaism? When “Jesus” was alive in the myth he was a Judaist. I can only wonder why a Jew is bearing a Greek name.
Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by mhmsadyq(m): 4:45pm On May 11, 2022
Kobojunkie:

You said this:
Kobojunkie:

Would the jews say the same thing about jesus?
Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by Kobojunkie: 4:53pm On May 11, 2022
mhmsadyq:
You said this. Would the jews say the same thing about jesus?
And recall my response to you.... undecided

God said He would send from among them a redeemer and a New Law giver, and Jesus Christ happens to be the one who God sent them. Why are you asking me whether the Jews say the same or not?

Did God, this anywhere in scripture, suggest that it mattered whether the Jews accepted the one He sent to them from among their brethren, or not? undecided
Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by Maynman: 4:55pm On May 11, 2022
Kobojunkie:

God said He would send from among them a redeemer and a New Law giver, and Jesus Christ happens to be the one who God sent them. Why are you asking me whether the Jews say the same or not?

Did God, this anywhere in scripture, suggest that it mattered whether the Jews accepted the one He sent to them from among their brethren, or not? undecided

“God” will send them Emmanuel not Jesus, Judaism explicitly explain this verse, you are only quoting it how orthodox Christianity wants you to.
Christianity comes from Judaism..
Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by Kobojunkie: 5:06pm On May 11, 2022
Maynman:
1. “God” will send them Emmanuel not Jesus, Judaism explicitly explain this verse,

2. you are only quoting it how orthodox Christianity wants you to.
Christianity comes from Judaism..
So, from that passage in Isaiah, you expected the one God promised to send would literally be named "Emmanuel" instead of Jesus Christ, is that what you are insinuating? undecided

2. Well, the way i read from that verse in Isaiah myself is, rather than making reference to God sending an man literally named "Emmanuel", Isaiah instead spoke of the one to come being of God Himself .I.e. "God with us", which is who Jesus Christ turned out to be. undecided

But the verse in Isaiah which you refer you here has nothing to do with what I had been discussing up to this point since I have been instead referring instead to God's message through His Prophets that He would send a new Covenant and a redeemer for Israel. undecided
Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by Maynman: 5:26pm On May 11, 2022
Kobojunkie:
So, from that passage in Isaiah, you expected the one God promised to send would literally be named "Emmanuel" instead of Jesus Christ, is that what you are insinuating? undecided

2. Well, the way i read from that verse in Isaiah myself is, rather than making reference to God sending an man literally named "Emmanuel", Isaiah instead spoke of the one to come being of God Himself .I.e. "God with us", which is who Jesus Christ turned out to be. undecided

But the verse in Isaiah which you refer you here has nothing to do with what I had been discussing up to this point since I have been instead referring instead to God's message through His Prophets that He would send a new Covenant and a redeemer for Israel. undecided
Yawn. Better learn. Christianity comes from Judaism. They have the original Bible with them not the versions you have.

Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:41pm On May 11, 2022
Chichigi1990:

Good, Galatians was written by Paul, a bounty hunter of christian, a man who never met Jesus, a man who said Peter, Timothy and the other apostles were false teachers, are we to take Paul seriously?
Should i expose Paul here?

Sorry i left your thread when you didn't respond in time.

Paul was the most educated Christian in the first century, though he was a Pharisee but Jesus noticed that this man has a clean conscience but has been blindfolded by the Jewish tradition, that's why Jesus have to call him directly and made Paul the Apostle for the nations! Act 9:15

As for Muhammad there's nothing that shows he has anything to do with the God of Abraham, he was just like Guru Maharaji in ìbàdàn! undecided
Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by Maynman: 6:12pm On May 11, 2022
Kobojunkie:

During that period in the verse, Isaiah wife was pregnant. Guess the name of the child ? cheesy
That’s why Judaism reject your Greek “Jesus”.
Remember, Christianity evolved from Judaism, so you can now see the “word of God” you believe in is of Roman Catholic origin.

Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by mhmsadyq(m): 6:28pm On May 11, 2022
Kobojunkie:

Ok.
Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by Kobojunkie: 10:40pm On May 11, 2022
mhmsadyq:
Ok.
Oh do tell me if there is something I may have missed as far as meaning of your question. undecided
Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by Nobody: 2:41am On May 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Sorry i left your thread when you didn't respond in time.

Paul was the most educated Christian in the first century, though he was a Pharisee but Jesus noticed that this man has a clean conscience but has been blindfolded by the Jewish tradition, that's why Jesus have to call him directly and made Paul the Apostle for the nations! Act 9:15

As for Muhammad there's nothing that shows he has anything to do with the God of Abraham, he was just like Guru Maharaji in ìbàdàn! undecided

Everything written by Paul is Apostacy.
He was a self centered bigot.
In Pauls letters it is clear that he couldn't get along with anyone... except women and he chose celibacy.
It reminds you of homosexuals that get along well with women but not attracted to them. Celibacy is unGodly!
His claim to be a Pharasee was a lie (same as his vision on the way to damascus) the term pharasea mean an orthodox jew, the teacher of the Law(mathew 23: 2-3)
Paul claiming to be a pharisee meant he held all the teachings of the Prophets and sits in Moses seat( how can a former bounty hunter for the romans be a pharisee?, no other apostle gave testament to pauls phariseeship except Paul himself)
Paul mocks real Christian who walked with Jesus, he attack Barnabas and it was Barnabas that introduced Paul to the Jerusalem Church, Paul had beef with John and Mark he wont travel with them, he accuses Peter(upon whom Jesus said he will build his church) of being a hypocrite(Lol see Galatians 2:11), he refered to the other diciples as being "the so called pillar of the chrch" and mocks them(lol 2Cor 11) these Diciples were handpicked by Jesus himself!

As stated earlier, Pauls companions were women, why did he travel with women alot? And dude claimed celibacy. Thats some bs lifestyle. He seem to have gotten along with women more because it was highly unlikely that women would challenge him and they were high on agreeableness and submissiveness.
The real Question should be: Considering the Bible is not the word of God, how the hell the Paul become an Apostle when he never met Jesus? How come Pauls writtings slipped in the Christian Bible but the book pf Barnabas, Enoch didnt make it in?
Thats why false christians are the lost sheep. You cant talk in my presence because i regard you all as hypocrites and Liars. You upturn the truth. You lack morals. Feminism rains amongs u, your men are weak like paul the apostate( and the effeminate).

Those of you who quote Paul are worshippers( as you christians say) and followers if a false christ imho.

YOU will be deserving of banishment if you cant prove or atleast show ONE prophecy of Guru Mahara of Ibadan that came to pass over a period of atleast 100 years. I dont care if he is dead or alive.

1 Like

Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by Cordenify(m): 4:24am On May 12, 2022
Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by AntiChristian: 6:33am On May 12, 2022
This Pauline Christianity exposition is getting interesting!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Thank You Jesus! My Hitherto Wayward Brother Experiences The Supernatural / Lost Books Of The Bible / Jay Z, Kanye West, Beyonce`, Lady Gaga, Rihanna. And The Alumini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.