Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,005 members, 7,866,803 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 05:40 AM

Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed (4024 Views)

10 Things Christians Should Avoid In Church For Their Own Good. / What Is The Trinity? (biblical Evidence) / These Are The Reasons Why You Should Believe The Bible. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by Kobojunkie: 12:13pm On May 12, 2022
Chichigi1990:
1. Better to have Enoch and Barnabases writings in the Bible than Paul's.

2. Paul never met Jesus in person. He made up the story about his vision on his way to damascus.
The same paul says circumsion is unnecessary,...

3. advises his followers to eat unclean animals like pig, pork.. contrary to what Jesus taught.
1. Not trying to hold brief here for Paul or any man since as a follower of Jesus Christ, I am called to witness about Jesus Christ and not His followers, but when you keep repeating Barnabas, are you in some way referring to the so-called "Gospel of Barnabas" or the "Acts of Barnabas"? undecided

2. But Circumcision is indeed unnecessary given that it was given by God as the seal of His Old Covenant Law of Moses given by God Himself only to those who have the blood of Jacob coursing through their veins. undecided

In Jesus Christ, God's New Covenant Law and Gospel meant for those of the Kingdom of God, God gave a different seal and only those who have that different seal can enter into the Kingdom of God - John 14 vs 15 - 25 & John 16 vs 5 - 15. That is why Jesus Christ never did teach circumsition to His followers since it has no place in the Kingdom of God. undecided

3. Also in Jesus Christ, God's New Covenant and Truth, no matter what food you eat, you can never be defiled or made unclean by it. This because Jesus Christ Himself said so - Matthew 15 vs 10 - 20 & Mark 7 vs 10 - 23. As followers of Jesus Christ, we can eat pug, eat even blood, alcohol, snake etc., and remain undefiled by it all because, as Jesus Christ said, "It is not what you eat that makes you unclean...." undecided

God is God of Laws, and it is sin against God to attempt to put one foot in own of God's Covenants and the other foot in another of God's Covenant. That js the reason why God gave Law that no one add, change or remove from His Old Covenant which He gave only to those descended from Jacob, and God also commanded men against teaching their doctrines and traditions as part of His Gospel and Truth in the Kingdom of God.. undecided
Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by AntiChristian: 12:21pm On May 12, 2022
Maynman:

You are saying absolutely rubbish, you got this from your reputable Arabic dictionary?
Your religion is not straightforward, see how you are blatantly lying.

You need not quote me as i don't only use google, i derive my interpretation from the Islamic sources!

When the Prophet started preaching Laa ilaaha illah Allah, what did the idol worshipers understood?

Why will they fight him as they did if it was as you "googled" it?

You no make sense at all.

Quran 109
1. Say (O Muhammad (Salallahu alayhi wasalam) to these Mushrikun and Kafirun): “O Al-Kafirun (disbelievers in Allah, in His Oneness, in His Angels, in His Books, in His Messengers, in the Day of Resurrection, and in Al-Qadar, etc.)!
2. “I worship not that which you worship,
3. “Nor will you worship that which I worship.
4. “And I shall not worship that which you are worshipping.
5. “Nor will you worship that which I worship.
6. “To you be your religion, and to me my religion (Islamic Monotheism).”

1 Like

Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by Nobody: 12:23pm On May 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

In a nutshell there's nothing like prophecy from Jesus pointing to Muhammad, shey?

Thanks for letting them know that their so called Muhammad dey hìn own not connected to Jesus of Nazareth, because all Israelite prophets kept prophesying about the Messiah so if Muhammad has no prophecy about him from Jesus who happens to be the last prophet 570 years before Muhammad then it means CHRISTIANS SHOULDN'T BELIEVE IN THAT ARABIAN CALLED MUHAMMAD! cheesy

I am not saying or letting anyone know anything.
You said it so prove it. I can prove it but
THE BURDEN OF PROOF IS ON YOU!
Prove what you said.
Haba!

AND I CAN TELL YOU WITH 100% CERTAINTY THAT NO PROPHET IN THE PAST PROPHESIED THAT JESUS WILL COME AND DIE ON THE CROSS.

And who says Jesus need to Validate Mohammed?
Who Validated Jesus?
Because i know the Jews don't even believe Jesus is Messiah. They say he was fathered by a roman soldier so non of their prophets validated Jesus as messiah. Smh

Dont open a can of worms here oo!
Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by Kobojunkie: 12:26pm On May 12, 2022
Chichigi1990:
AND I CAN TELL YOU WITH 100% CERTAINTY THAT NO PROPHET IN THE PAST PROPHESIED THAT JESUS WILL COME AND DIE ON THE CROSS.
So you are changing your tune here. undecided

Earlier you had claimed that Mohammed recognized Jesus Christ as the Messiah but now you are insisting instead that Jesus Christ is not the one prophesied to come by the Prophets of Old. How come? undecided
Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by Maynman: 12:28pm On May 12, 2022
AntiChristian:

You need not quote me as i don't only use google, i derive my interpretation from the Islamic sources!

When the Prophet started preaching Laa ilaaha illah Allah, what did the idol worshipers understood?

Quran 109
1. Say (O Muhammad (Salallahu alayhi wasalam) to these Mushrikun and Kafirun): “O Al-Kafirun (disbelievers in Allah, in His Oneness, in His Angels, in His Books, in His Messengers, in the Day of Resurrection, and in Al-Qadar, etc.)!

“Allah” existed and have been documented before islam.
Post the link of the Islamic sources.
Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by TenQ: 12:32pm On May 12, 2022
AntiChristian:

An ignorant person clutching on straws!

You don't even know the difference btw ILLA AND ILAHA!

Even your source claim Al-ilaah is Deity not Allah! But you lied that LAHA is deity above!

Laa Ilaaha Illa Allah is still Ther's none worthy of worship except Allah!

You are one of the greatest Christian liar on this thread!
Match exactly what I've said with what I've posted: you are the one lying.

I said:
الإله = al'iilah = Allah

You said
LAA is negation (No)

ILAHA is (something worshipped i.e. a Deity)

ILLAH is exception ( Except)
Arguing based on no correlation: twisting words to suit the art of "Strawman Arguments", just like your Allah!

So, where did your exception come in in the definition of deity in Arabic?
Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by TenQ: 12:35pm On May 12, 2022
Maynman:

Christians too are guilty of this, they go through the tanakh(Old Testament) looking for anything that suggest “Jesus” was prophesied in the tanakh.
That’s why Judaism reject all their Jesus claims, Christianity evolve from Judaism.

Christians and hypocrisy!!
Unfortunately for you, the Tanakh is the old testament of the bible: it isn't someone else's scripture!
Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by Maynman: 12:36pm On May 12, 2022
TenQ:

Unfortunately for you, the Tanakh is the old testament of the bible: it isn't someone else's scripture!

Of which Bible? The Hebrew Bible or Christian Bible?

Lol. We can see the unfortunate person.

Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by Nobody: 1:08pm On May 12, 2022
Kobojunkie:
So you are changing your tune here. undecided

Earlier you had claimed that Mohammed recognized Jesus Christ as the Messiah but now you are insisting instead that Jesus Christ is not the one prophesied to come by the Prophets of Old. How come? undecided

Yes. But no Prophet in the past means no prophet before Jesus Christ recognized him as messiah.

Maybe i didnt phrase it properly. We muslims recognize Jesus as a Prophet.
Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by Nobody: 1:10pm On May 12, 2022
Maynman:

They dont know how corrupted their Bible is.
Just wait let them hang themselves.
I am waiting for someone to quote isaiah.

1 Like

Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by Kobojunkie: 1:11pm On May 12, 2022
Chichigi1990:
Yes. But no Prophet in the past means no prophet before Jesus Christ recognized him as messiah.

Maybe i didnt phrase it properly. We muslims recognize Jesus as a Prophet.
1. So on what basis do Muslims recognize Jesus Christ as a prophet if no prophet in the past recognized Him as a Messiah? undecided

2. Do Muslims recognize John the Baptist as a prophet?, undecided
Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by mhmsadyq(m): 1:15pm On May 12, 2022
TenQ:

Thats where knowledge is power and you cannot hide under Taqqiyya again
A neutral source has disgraced your deceptions (ordinary google translate)

LOL!
It is an exception I can see!!
LOL!!

Even if you will do google search, search with sense now!

What you posted doesn't validate your nonsense.
Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by Nobody: 1:20pm On May 12, 2022
Kobojunkie:
So on what basis do Muslims recognize Jesus Christ as a prophet if no prophet in the past recognized Him as a Messiah? undecided

Do Muslims recognize John the Baptist as a prophet?, undecided

Muslims believe that Jesus (called “Isa” in Arabic) was a prophet of God and was born to a virgin (Mary). They also believe he will return to Earth before the Day of Judgment to restore justice and defeat al-Masih ad-Dajjal, or “the false messiah” — also known as the Antichrist. Anyone who follows the way of Jesus cannot help but be a muslim.

There is also a False christ that allows Christians to eat pork and deem circumcision unnecessay.
This false christ also claims to be god and demands worship. This false christ also allows admission of homosexuals and lesbians into positions of priests and clergy in places of worship.
This false christ allows for pagan practices in places of worship like drinking symbolic blood drinking and eating flesh.

No one recognised the false christ as messiah.
Christians have no business with the True Christ.

Yaḥyā ibn Zakarīyā, identified in English as John the Baptist, is considered in Islam a prophet and messenger of God who was sent to guide the Children of Israel. He is believed by Muslims to have been a witness to the word of God who would herald the coming of Isa Masih. Yahya is mentioned five times in the Quran.
Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by mhmsadyq(m): 1:20pm On May 12, 2022
AntiChristian:

Quran 109

I love this.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by AntiChristian: 1:40pm On May 12, 2022
TenQ:

Match exactly what I've said with what I've posted: you are the one lying.

I said:
الإله = al'iilah = Allah

You said

Arguing based on no correlation: twisting words to suit the art of "Strawman Arguments", just like your Allah!

So, where did your exception come in in the definition of deity in Arabic?

STOP THE LIES NA!

YOU TYPED LAHA ABOVE AND I QUOTED YOU IN RED!
SUBHANALLAH!
Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by AntiChristian: 1:44pm On May 12, 2022
TenQ:

El or Al is a semitic prefix like "the"
Laha or Loha si a semitic name for "deity"

Al lah mean "the deity"
it is the same as in Hebrew "El loha" singular form ("El lohim" plural form): the mean the same thing "the deity or the god"!

It is just a title NOT a name and it can be used for any deity including God the creator.

THIS IS WHERE YOU LIED ABOVE IN RED!

LAHA OR LAH IS NOT DEITY IN ARABIC!

ILAHA IS DEITY IN ARABIC!
Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:59pm On May 12, 2022
Chichigi1990:

I am not saying or letting anyone know anything.
You said it so prove it. I can prove it but
THE BURDEN OF PROOF IS ON YOU!
Prove what you said.
Haba!

And who says Jesus need to Validate Mohammed?
Who Validated Jesus?
Because i know the Jews don't even believe Jesus is Messiah. They say he was fathered by a roman soldier so non of their prophets validated Jesus as messiah. Smh

Dont open a can of worms here oo!

So you just want people to believe that your religion supercede all others! cheesy

That's what you should have said from the start instead of calling Christians to come and worship your Allah.
Ògún, Ṣàngó, Ọbàtálá, Ọ̀ṣẹ̀rẹ̀màgbò, Amadioa, Zeus, Hermes, Jupiter and many others are out there. So why must it be only those who believe in Jesus that you're calling?
Why not go and call others? cheesy
Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by TenQ: 2:18pm On May 12, 2022
AntiChristian:

Islamic Taqqiyya doesn't cease to amaze me. So it is about the Latinized spelling of Al lah! Rather than the pronunciation and the root meanings?

Did you complain when I gave the the proper transliteration spelling?

I said:
الإله = al'iilah = Allah

Unfortunately for you, I am very comfortable with your modes of Taqqiyya and it doesn't affect me one bit.

What about the other 99 names of Allah? Don't they mostly start with Al_: meaning "the"

Let me give you some samples to jog you brain
Al-Rahman
Al-Malik
Al-Azez
Al-Raheem
Please, what does Al mean?

What then does Al'iilah mean?

It is one thing for a person to be deceived by another, it is another for you to be your own deceiver!

I asked you a question: who was the deity worshipped by Abdullah the Father of Mohammed?
Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by TenQ: 2:24pm On May 12, 2022
We
AntiChristian:

STOP THE LIES NA!

YOU TYPED LAHA ABOVE AND I QUOTED YOU IN RED!
SUBHANALLAH!
I think I've answered you.
Your problem is the Latinized spellings.
It is better you quote me properly next time.
As usual, the main lies of Allah and his Muslims is about creating a rag doll argument!
Im sure you wouldn't like to quote me properly: you people are like your father : deceivers!
Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by TenQ: 2:28pm On May 12, 2022
mhmsadyq:

Even if you will do google search, search with sense now!

What you posted doesn't validate your nonsense.
Let me repeat

I said:
الإله = al'iilah = Allah

And I said:
What was the name of the god/deity of Abdullah the Father of Mohammed?

There will be no answer except the rhetorics and repetitions as usual!
Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by TenQ: 2:34pm On May 12, 2022
Maynman:

You post a screenshot which correlated my post and you still have the gut to oppose it?

Do you understand English language at all?
Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by Kobojunkie: 2:36pm On May 12, 2022
Chichigi1990:
1. Muslims believe that Jesus (called “Isa” in Arabic) was a prophet of God and was born to a virgin (Mary). They also believe he will return to Earth before the Day of Judgment to restore justice and defeat al-Masih ad-Dajjal, or “the false messiah” — also known as the Antichrist. Anyone who follows the way of Jesus cannot help but be a muslim.

2. There is also a False christ that allows Christians to eat pork and deem circumcision unnecessay.

3. This false christ also claims to be god and demands worship. This false christ also allows admission of homosexuals and lesbians into positions of priests and clergy in places of worship. This false christ allows for pagan practices in places of worship like drinking symbolic blood drinking and eating flesh.

4. No one recognised the false christ as messiah.
Christians have no business with the True Christ.

5. Yaḥyā ibn Zakarīyā, identified in English as John the Baptist, is considered in Islam a prophet and messenger of God who was sent to guide the Children of Israel. He is believed by Muslims to have been a witness to the word of God who would herald the coming of Isa Masih. Yahya is mentioned five times in the Quran.
1. Jesus Christ Himself claimed that He was prophesied of by the Old Prophets - Isaiah included, and David as well. But you claim here instead that no prophet before Jesus Christ prophesied about Jesus Christ. So what I am instead asking is on what grounds, what evidence do Muslims have to assert Jesus Christ a Prophet of God when Muslims do not believe, as Jesus Christ claimed, that He was prophesied of by the Old Prophets? undecided

2. So you are insinuating that the Jesus Christ written of in the Gospels, the Jesus Christ worshipped by Christians, is a false Jesus Christ? undecided
10 Jesus called the people to him. He said, “Listen and understand what I am saying.
11 It is not what people put in their mouth that makes them wrong. It is what comes out of their mouth that makes them wrong.”
12 Then the followers came to Jesus and asked, “Do you know that the Pharisees are upset about what you said?”
13 Jesus answered, “Every plant that my Father in heaven has not planted will be pulled up by the roots.
14 Stay away from the Pharisees. They lead the people, but they are like blind men leading other blind men. And if a blind man leads another blind man, both of them will fall into a ditch.”
15 Peter said, “Explain to us what you said earlier to the people.”
16 Jesus said, “Do you still have trouble understanding? 
17 Surely you know that all the food that enters the mouth goes into the stomach. Then it goes out of the body. 
18 But the bad things people say with their mouth come from the way they think. And that’s what can make people wrong. 
19 All these bad things begin in the mind: evil thoughts, murder, adultery, sexual sins, stealing, lying, and insulting people. 
20 These are the things that make people wrong. Eating without washing their hands will never make people unacceptable to God.” - Matthew 15 vs 10 - 20
Since Jesus Christ didn't teach His followers Circumcision, a law God gave only to those of His Old Covenant, the vast majority of them Jews, the Christian Jesus Christ is not the same Jesus Christ venerated by Muslims? undecided

3. Jesus Christ, the Master over Christians weittern of in scripture, never asked anyone to build Him places of worship, nor did He appoint any as priests and bishops over anyone, so I am not certain how many false Jesus Christ's you claim to know there. undecided

4. So, If I am understanding you well, your claim is that
▪︎ The Jesus Christ written of in scripture who claims He was prophesied of by the Old Prophets is the false Christ
▪︎ Christians who worship/serve/Obey the Jesus Christ written of in scriptures worship a false Christ

And this brings me to my first question, where exactly do Muslims obtain their insight on the one they claim to be the true Jesus Christ? undecided

5. John the Baptist, an Old Covenant Prophet, is written to have prophesied and confirmed the Jesus Christ written of in scripture. So, is John the Baptist a false prophet He confirmed the Jesus Christ who did not teach circumsition and taught His followers that food does not defile them? undecided
Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by Maynman: 2:36pm On May 12, 2022
TenQ:

You post a screenshot which correlated my post and you still have the gut to oppose it?

Who uses the Hebrew Bible? Are you dumb? Is it not Judaism?
Only New Testament is for Christians, Judaism owns Old Testament and it’s not even Called that, it’s called tanakh or Hebrew Bible , and the Christians copied it to their book.

Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by Maynman: 2:38pm On May 12, 2022
TenQ:

Are you dumb? Who uses the Hebrew Bible? Do you know it is divided into parts?

Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by TenQ: 2:44pm On May 12, 2022
Maynman:

Are you dumb? Who uses the Hebrew Bible? Do you know it is divided into parts?
I can see that you don't have shame in lying like Muslims: in case you have forgotten, this was what you posted and NOT this recent attachment

Can you see Hebrew Bible or Christian Bible?

Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by Maynman: 2:45pm On May 12, 2022
TenQ:

I can see that you don't have shame in lying like Muslims: in case you have forgotten, this was what you posted and NOT this recent attachment

Dullard, I’m saying same thing. Who uses the Hebrew Bible?
If you know what Hebrew Bible and Christian Bible is, you won’t be disgracing yourself like this.

How come you are so good in researching other religion but not yours?

Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by Maynman: 2:46pm On May 12, 2022
TenQ:

Can you see Hebrew Bible or Christian Bible?

Yes I can see it. Are you dumb?
You are the one lying shamelessly now.

Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by TenQ: 2:56pm On May 12, 2022
AntiChristian:

You see why you should quote a person properly?

Do you know the meaning of Semitic languages?

When did Arabic become the only Semitic language?

So how did I lie with Arabic in the post? Read properly sir next time!

Here is the post again
El or Al is a semitic prefix like "the"
Laha or Loha si a semitic name for "deity"

Al lah mean "the deity"
it is the same as in Hebrew "El loha" singular form ("El lohim" plural form): the mean the same thing "the deity or the god"!

It is just a title NOT a name and it can be used for any deity including God the creator.
Where is the lie you insist upon?
Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by TenQ: 3:13pm On May 12, 2022
Maynman:

Dullard, I’m saying same thing. Who uses the Hebrew Bible?
If you know what Hebrew Bible and Christian Bible is, you won’t be disgracing yourself like this.

How come you are so good in researching other religion but not yours?
Do the Jews call their scripture "bible"?
You are thoroughly confusing yourself!

I think I should bring you back to where you went tangent. What did I tell you in the screenshot?

Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by Maynman: 3:14pm On May 12, 2022
TenQ:

Do the Jews call their scripture "bible"?
You are thoroughly confusing yourself!

I think I should bring you back to where you went tangent. What did I tell you in the screenshot?

Yes olodo. They call it Hebrew Bible..
Olodo, Bible means collection of books.

Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by AntiChristian: 3:28pm On May 12, 2022
TenQ:

You see why you should quote a person properly?

Do you know the meaning of Semitic languages?

When did Arabic become the only Semitic language?

So how did I lie with Arabic in the post? Read properly sir next time!

Here is the post again

Where is the lie you insist upon?

The lie is the Al lah part!
Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by AntiChristian: 3:29pm On May 12, 2022
TenQ:
We
I think I've answered you.
Your problem is the Latinized spellings.
It is better you quote me properly next time.
As usual, the main lies of Allah and his Muslims is about creating a rag doll argument!
Im sure you wouldn't like to quote me properly: you people are like your father : deceivers!

If you are raised appropriately by a father you won't have to abuse another's father!
This is the Christian quality you are calling people to.

So Christ-like.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

See What Christians Worship / The Fastest Growing Prophetic And Deliverance Ministry In Nigeria / Jihadists Are Systematically Beheading Christianchildren In Iraq

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.