Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,986 members, 7,866,709 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:19 AM

Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed (4010 Views)

10 Things Christians Should Avoid In Church For Their Own Good. / What Is The Trinity? (biblical Evidence) / These Are The Reasons Why You Should Believe The Bible. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:38am On May 12, 2022
Chichigi1990:

Everything written by Paul is Apostacy.
He was a self centered bigot.
In Pauls letters it is clear that he couldn't get along with anyone... except women and he chose celibacy.
It reminds you of homosexuals that get along well with women but not attracted to them. Celibacy is unGodly!
His claim to be a Pharasee was a lie (same as his vision on the way to damascus) the term pharasea mean an orthodox jew, the teacher of the Law(mathew 23: 2-3)
Paul claiming to be a pharisee meant he held all the teachings of the Prophets and sits in Moses seat( how can a former bounty hunter for the romans be a pharisee?, no other apostle gave testament to pauls phariseeship except Paul himself)
Paul mocks real Christian who walked with Jesus, he attack Barnabas and it was Barnabas that introduced Paul to the Jerusalem Church, Paul had beef with John and Mark he wont travel with them, he accuses Peter(upon whom Jesus said he will build his church) of being a hypocrite(Lol see Galatians 2:11), he refered to the other diciples as being "the so called pillar of the chrch" and mocks them(lol 2Cor 11) these Diciples were handpicked by Jesus himself!

From the above write-up it's clear you know nothing about Christianity because the account of Act of the Apostles was written by Luke and he narrated in details how Saul (Paul) was persecuting the Christians! Act 7:58 compare to Act 9:1-2

As stated earlier, Pauls companions were women, why did he travel with women alot? And dude claimed celibacy. Thats some bs lifestyle. He seem to have gotten along with women more because it was highly unlikely that women would challenge him and they were high on agreeableness and submissiveness.
The real Question should be: Considering the Bible is not the word of God, how the hell the Paul become an Apostle when he never met Jesus? How come Pauls writtings slipped in the Christian Bible but the book pf Barnabas, Enoch didnt make it in?
Thats why false christians are the lost sheep. You cant talk in my presence because i regard you all as hypocrites and Liars. You upturn the truth. You lack morals. Feminism rains amongs u, your men are weak like paul the apostate( and the effeminate).
Paul worked with Barnabas, Timothy, Silas and they're all males Sir! cheesy
Barnabas or Enoch never wrote any letter to the congregation, moreover Jesus specifically chose Paul to be the Apostle for the nations according to the account of Luke! Act 9:15
Those of you who quote Paul are worshippers( as you christians say) and followers if a false christ imho.
According to Jesus of Nazareth there's no connection between him and any individual who is not a Jew except through the teachings of Paul whom Jesus chose to connect us to himself! Act 9:15

YOU will be deserving of banishment if you cant prove or atleast show ONE prophecy of Guru Mahara of Ibadan that came to pass over a period of atleast 100 years. I dont care if he is dead or alive.

If you're a Muslim but never listened to Guru Maharaji of course you can't know the similarities between him and Muhammad.
For your information both of them were quoting what has been written in the Bible so both of them only prophesy based on what they heard that Jesus said.
I have listened to Guru several times and he was mimicking what has been written in the Bible just as your Muhammad did! smiley
Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by Nobody: 8:28am On May 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

From the above write-up it's clear you know nothing about Christianity because the account of Act of the Apostles was written by Luke and he narrated in details how Saul (Paul) was persecuting the Christians! Act 7:58 compare to Act 9:1-2

Paul worked with Barnabas, Timothy, Silas and they're all males Sir! cheesy
Barnabas or Enoch never wrote any letter to the congregation, moreover Jesus specifically chose Paul to be the Apostle for the nations according to the account of Luke! Act 9:15

According to Jesus of Nazareth there's no connection between him and any individual who is not a Jew except through the teachings of Paul whom Jesus chose to connect us to himself! Act 9:15

If you're a Muslim but never listened to Guru Maharaji of course you can't know the similarities between him and Muhammad.
For your information both of them were quoting what has been written in the Bible so both of them only prophesy based on what they heard that Jesus said.
I have listened to Guru several times and he was mimicking what has been written in the Bible just as your Muhammad did! smiley

No, you know nothing about christianity because the book of Acts of the apostles was not writen by Luke. It was writen in the 3rd-person and there is no way it was handwriten by Luke. Get your facts straight, this is a public forum.

Paul and Barnabas didnt get along because of pauls attempted insubordination. In all of Pauls letter, he couldnt get along with anyone.

Better to have Enoch and Barnabases writings in the Bible than Paul's.
Paul never met Jesus in person. He made up the story about his vision on his way to damascus.
The same paul says circumsion is unnecessary, advises his followers to eat unclean animals like pig, pork.. contrary to what Jesus taught.

How can Muhammed quote from the bible when the bible is not the word of God and there was no king james version during Muhammed reign. Show me one quote that Muhammed "stole" from Jesus!

1 Like

Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by TenQ: 8:37am On May 12, 2022
Chichigi1990:
After reading this and you insist on making distinctions amongst the prophets of God( especially insisting that Prophet Mohammed wasn't sent by God), then you are not a servant of God but a friend of Satan.

Isaiah 41:21
"The LORD, the king of Israel, has this to say: "You gods of the nations, present your case. Bring the best arguments you have!

Come here and predict what will happen, so that we will know it when it takes place. Explain to the court the events of the past, and tell us what they mean.

Tell us what the future holds, so we may know that you are gods. Do something, whether good or bad, so that we will be dismayed and filled with fear."

God is showing his supremacy above all other idols and false gods. It is only the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob that can Predict the future and offer explanations to past events throught his Prophets.

The question of wheather or not Mohammed was a prophet can be tested from this chapter in Isaiah.

Did Mohammed accurately predict future events and offer explanations for past events through God who sent him?

If yes, is not right for Christians to believe that Mohammed was a Prophet sent by God and study his Prophecies?

Indeed Allah is the best deceiver -Quran.

What I find interesting is that
Allah deceived Muslims, then
Muslims deceive themselves, then
Muslims deceive others

and the cycle repeats

If by the Quran alone, it can be proved that Allah is not the God of Abraham, how much more his prophet?
Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:49am On May 12, 2022
Chichigi1990:

No, you know nothing about christianity because the book of Acts of the apostles was not writen by Luke. It was writen in the 3rd-person and there is no way it was handwriten by Luke. Get your facts straight, this is a public forum.
Paul and Barnabas didnt get along because of pauls attempted insubordination. In all of Pauls letter, he couldnt get along with anyone.
Better to have Enoch and Barnabases writings in the Bible than Paul's.
Paul never met Jesus in person. He made up the story about his vision on his way to damascus.
The same paul says circumsion is unnecessary, advises his followers to eat unclean animals like pig, pork.. contrary to what Jesus taught.
How can Muhammed quote from the bible when the bible is not the word of God and there was no king james version during Muhammed reign. Show me one quote that Muhammed "stole" from Jesus!

Chai, see stupidity at it's peak o! cheesy

OK how come Muhammad told his followers that Jesus promised that the one coming after him is Muhammad? John 14:16, 26; 15:26; 16:7

So are you saying we should dismiss the idea that Muhammad is the one Jesus referred to as the COMFORTER that's to come after him? cheesy
Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by TenQ: 8:52am On May 12, 2022
Maynman:

Allah is a title and it means “the god” or “gods” generally, Allah is from EL.
El or Al is a semitic prefix like "the"
Laha or Loha si a semitic name for "deity"

Al lah mean "the deity"
it is the same as in Hebrew "El loha" singular form ("El lohim" plural form): the mean the same thing "the deity or the god"!

It is just a title NOT a name and it can be used for any deity including God the creator.
Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by Maynman: 9:03am On May 12, 2022
TenQ:

Al lah mean "the deity"
it is the same as in Hebrew "El loha" singular form ("El lohim" plural form): the mean the same thing "the deity or the god"!

It is just a title NOT a name and it can be used for any deity including God the creator.

Yea it is a title,but it’s origin is far beyond Semitic, “God” too is a title. So I don’t understand what you mean by “God, the creator”.
Allah and EL means “the god” or “gods”. So you can’t use it again for “God”. How many titles inside a title?
Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by AntiChristian: 9:04am On May 12, 2022
TenQ:

Laha [/b]or Loha si a semitic name for "deity"

Al lah mean "the deity"

It is just a [b]title
NOT a name and it can be used for any deity including God the creator.

AL-ILLAHA cannot be abbreviated as ALLAH!

Deity is ILLAHA not Laha!
Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by Maynman: 9:07am On May 12, 2022
AntiChristian:

Keep playing yourself.

Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by TenQ: 9:16am On May 12, 2022
AntiChristian:

Muslims with their Taqqiyya!

I gave up on you guys when I saw that ordinary English translations of the Qur'an and the Hadiths are deliberately mistranslated to present ideas related to standard narratives of Muslims.

الإله = al'iilah = Allah

Let me force some sense into you:
Who was the god of Abdullah the Father of Mohammed?

Unfortunately, stubbornly
Allah has deceived you.
You have deceived yourself
You are now deceiving others
Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by TenQ: 9:19am On May 12, 2022
Maynman:

Yea it is a title,but it’s origin is far beyond Semitic, “God” too is a title. So I don’t understand what you mean by “God, the creator”.
Allah and EL means “the god” or “gods”. So you can’t use it again for “God”. How many titles inside a title?
Of course God (Elohim) is a title : the question is Which Deity?
Yahweh or something/someone else!
Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by Maynman: 9:19am On May 12, 2022
TenQ:

Of course God (Elohim) is a title : the question is Which Deity?
Yahweh or something/someone else!

Elohim is the father of Yahweh. Elohim has many sons like Yahweh.
Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by AntiChristian: 9:24am On May 12, 2022
TenQ:

Muslims with their Taqqiyya!

I gave up on you guys when I saw that ordinary English translations of the Qur'an and the Hadiths are deliberately mistranslated to present ideas related to standard narratives of Muslims.

الإله = al'iilah = Allah

Let me force some sense into you:
Who was the god of Abdullah the Father of Mohammed?

Unfortunately, stubbornly
Allah has deceived you.
You have deceived yourself
You are now deceiving others

Don't try to deviate from your Lies! I will hold you by the balls here.

LAA ILAHA ILLA ALLAH is the Shahadah!

LAA is negation (No)

ILAHA is (something worshipped i.e. a Deity)

ILLAH is exception ( Except)

Allah!

Where did you see LAHA as Deity O blatant liar?

TenQ:

Al lah mean "the deity"

Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by TenQ: 9:27am On May 12, 2022
Maynman:

Elohim means the deity: and it is used for any god.

All the pagan god's referred to in the scriptures below are referred to as Elohim!
Exodus 12:12; 23:24; Leviticus 19:4
Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by Maynman: 9:27am On May 12, 2022
AntiChristian:

LAA is negation (No)

Allah!

You are saying absolutely rubbish, you got this from your reputable Arabic dictionary?
Your religion is not straightforward, see how you are blatantly lying.

Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by Maynman: 9:28am On May 12, 2022
TenQ:

Elohim means the deity: and it is used for any god.

All the pagan god's referred to in the scriptures below are referred to as Elohim!
Exodus 12:12; 23:24; Leviticus 19:4

Elohim means the god but it’s supposed to mean “gods” and It is used for any deity.

Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by TenQ: 10:00am On May 12, 2022
Maynman:

Elohim means the god but it’s supposed to mean “gods” and It is used for any deity.
So, how then can Elohim be the father of other deities?
Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by Maynman: 10:04am On May 12, 2022
TenQ:

So, how then can Elohim be the father of other deities?

In Hebrew Bible They are referred to as his sons and lords. Deity and gods mean same thing, so Elohim(title) is a rank gods fight to reach.

Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by TenQ: 10:05am On May 12, 2022
AntiChristian:

LAA is negation (No)

Allah!

Thats where knowledge is power and you cannot hide under Taqqiyya again
A neutral source has disgraced your deceptions (ordinary google translate)

LOL!
It is an exception I can see!!
LOL!!

Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by TenQ: 10:14am On May 12, 2022
Maynman:

In Hebrew Bible They are referred to as his sons and lords. Deity and gods mean same thing, so Elohim(title) is a rank gods fight to reach.

You are not being coherent at all

Maynman:

So, Yahweh rebelled against Elohim yet He want to attain to the rank of Elohim!?

Elohim is a RANK deities strive to Achieve and then the Same Elohim is a Father!?

I'm sure you dont make sense even to yourself!
Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by Maynman: 10:17am On May 12, 2022
TenQ:

You are not being coherent at all

So, Yahweh rebelled against Elohim yet He want to attain to the rank of Elohim!?

[/b]Elohim is a RANK deities strive to Achieve and then the Same Elohim is a Father!?[b]

I'm sure you dont make sense even to yourself!

You are ignorant. Yes Yahweh rebelled against Elohim, his father, Yahweh is yaldaboath the head of satans in HEBREW BIBLE.
Elohim is father of Yahweh in HEBREW BIBLE. Elohim according to the ORIGIN of the NAME means gods.
In HEBREW BIBLE, the word “El” was altered to mean a deity(god) but it means deities(gods)

Not my fault you are finding it hard to comprehend.
Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by Nobody: 10:23am On May 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Chai, see stupidity at it's peak o! cheesy

OK how come Muhammad told his followers that Jesus promised that the one coming after him is Muhammad? John 14:16, 26; 15:26; 16:7

So are you saying we should dismiss the idea that Muhammad is the one Jesus referred to as the COMFORTER that's to come after him? cheesy

When you cannot answer, you resort to insults.
Where did Muhammed say to his followers that he is the one Jesus promise will come afte him(Jesus)?

Did Mohammed say it in the book of John?
Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by TenQ: 10:36am On May 12, 2022
Maynman:

You are ignorant. Yes Yahweh rebelled against Elohim, his father, Yahweh is yaldaboath the head of satans in HEBREW BIBLE.
Elohim is father of Yahweh in HEBREW BIBLE. Elohim according to the ORIGIN of the NAME means gods.
In HEBREW BIBLE, the word “El” was altered to mean a deity(god) but it means deities(gods)

Not my fault you are finding it hard to comprehend.
Okay, I hear you!
What then is the name of his father?
Every other gods want to become Elohim?
Only you can comprehend your misconceptions!
Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by Maynman: 10:38am On May 12, 2022
TenQ:

Okay, I hear you!

You are welcome.
Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by Maynman: 10:39am On May 12, 2022
TenQ:

Okay, I hear you!

Can’t you understand simple thing? Elohim is only a father of gods in Hebrew Bible.
Elohim original meaning is a title and it means gods.

You can’t understand because you lack the knowledge.

Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by TenQ: 10:41am On May 12, 2022
Maynman:

Can’t you understand simple thing? Elohim is only a father of gods in Hebrew Bible.
Elohim origin means title and it means gods.

You can’t understand because you lack the knowledge.
So said the mad man on the market road. His thick glasses is his evidence. People call him prof, because he claims to know everything!
Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by Maynman: 10:42am On May 12, 2022
TenQ:

So said the mad man on the market road. His thick glasses is his evidence. People call him prof, because he claims to know everything!

Weak. You got a better one?
Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by TenQ: 11:28am On May 12, 2022
Maynman:

Weak. You got a better one?
LOL!!
Moved!!!
Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by Maynman: 11:29am On May 12, 2022
TenQ:

LOL!!
Moved!!!

Not only move, I also trabaye, any more? cheesy
Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by TenQ: 11:39am On May 12, 2022
Chichigi1990:

Where did Muhammed say to his followers that he is the one Jesus promise will come afte him(Jesus)?

Moslems and lies are inseparable!

Allah says in the Quran:
Al-Quran 7:158
“… Those who follow the Messenger, the Immaculate One, whom they find mentioned in the Torah and the Gospel which are with them.”

You Moslems then go through the bible looking for anything that will suggest that Mohammed was prophesied in the bible.

Is Allah wrong in Qur'an 7:158?

If he is not wrong, why PRETEND that MaxIntheHouse is lying?

Moslems and Taqqiyya!!
Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by Maynman: 11:47am On May 12, 2022
TenQ:

Moslems and lies are inseparable!

Allah says in the Quran:
Al-Quran 7:158
“… Those who follow the Messenger, the Immaculate One, whom they find mentioned in the Torah and the Gospel which are with them.”

You Moslems then go through the bible looking for anything that will suggest that Mohammed was prophesied in the bible.

Is Allah wrong in Qur'an 7:158?

If he is not wrong, why PRETEND that MaxIntheHouse is lying?

Moslems and Taqqiyya!!

Christians too are guilty of this, they go through the tanakh(Old Testament) looking for anything that suggest “Jesus” was prophesied in the tanakh.
That’s why Judaism reject all their Jesus claims, Christianity evolve from Judaism.

Christians and hypocrisy!!
Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by AntiChristian: 12:01pm On May 12, 2022
TenQ:

Thats where knowledge is power and you cannot hide under Taqqiyya again
A neutral source has disgraced your deceptions (ordinary google translate)

LOL!
It is an exception I can see!!
LOL!!

An ignorant person clutching on straws!

You don't even know the difference btw ILLA AND ILAHA!

Even your source claim Al-ilaah is Deity not Allah! But you lied that LAHA is deity above!

Laa Ilaaha Illa Allah is still Ther's none worthy of worship except Allah!

You are one of the greatest Christian liar on this thread!

1 Like

Re: Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:13pm On May 12, 2022
Chichigi1990:

In a nutshell there's nothing like prophecy from Jesus pointing to Muhammad, shey?

Thanks for letting them know that their so called Muhammad dey hìn own not connected to Jesus of Nazareth, because all Israelite prophets kept prophesying about the Messiah so if Muhammad has no prophecy about him from Jesus who happens to be the last prophet 570 years before Muhammad then it means CHRISTIANS SHOULDN'T BELIEVE IN THAT ARABIAN CALLED MUHAMMAD! cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

An Atheist Dumps His Ignorance / The Naked Truth About Lazarus Mouka (the Lord’s Choosen) / Celestial Church Of Christ Constitution And Hymns On ANDROID

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.