Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,295 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home (61742 Views)

Delta Police Arrest 26-Year-Old Man For Allegedly Murdering Girlfriend / Armed Men Enforcing Sit At Home Burn Vehicles In Imo. Shoot One (Pics,Video) / Naval Officer Fights With Lagos Task Force Over BRT Lane (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by obigold1(m): 9:28pm On May 09, 2022
Creamypie:
am armed. And we plenty and spread around every corner, so relax
Hand go touch you soon

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Felimax(m): 9:28pm On May 09, 2022
Igbojew:
See chest beating in 5D level hahaha,I just at you because na mouth una get..I am that Igbojew

Chest beating abi?
Before una go run come back all una warehouse go enter voice mail.

Go ask, some Igbos till date refuse to return to Delta State after the crisis. Like this ehn, una dey trouble.

Okowa better do his best o.

2 Likes

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Lovebliss2(f): 9:29pm On May 09, 2022
Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Creamypie(m): 9:30pm On May 09, 2022
obigold1:

Hand go touch you soon
fuk u and KANU.

2 Likes

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by obigold1(m): 9:30pm On May 09, 2022
Creamypie:
fuk u and KANU.

You Don cast be that
I pity your family

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by dadavivo: 9:30pm On May 09, 2022
Felimax:

Fix!

All my grandfathers, both the one wey senior my papa bu Ewu!

KEEP OF DELTA STATE!

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Abagworo(m): 9:30pm On May 09, 2022
Felimax:

Leave them! Like this ehn, Igbos has killed the peace they have in Delta. They will hear scores. That one they compare Igbos with Fulani wey get army for their back, besides Fulani don't have any investment to protect.

IPOB WILL REGRET MENTIONING DELTA STATE. COLLATERAL LOSS AWAITS THEM.

If Igbos decide to fight with Delta South and Central of which Delta North is already Igbo in addition to 5 Southeast States do you think Delta South has a chance of survival without external support? You should refrain from equating IPOB which your brothers are members with the civilized Igbo ethnic nation. Igbo is a peaceful, advanced, rich and exceptionally intelligent ethnic group that forms major part of Southern Nigeria whereas IPOB is a separatist movement comprising of people that want a new Country. Some Igbos are in IPOB but not all and some Urhobos are also in IPOB but not all. So if you have problem with IPOB then settle it with them and don't go attacking innocent Igbos.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Igbojew: 9:30pm On May 09, 2022
Felimax:

Hey God! This is why I love Warri!
Na that very date ehn, nai men go show! We wan find wetin wan kill us.

IPOB PAPA WELL WELL!
UNA GO START AM FOR ASABA WE GO PURSUE UNA COMOT FOR WARRI.

THUNDER FIRE IPOB.
WE GO MAKE SURE SAY EHN, ALL UNA WAREHOUSE FOR WARRI NA FREE BREAKING AND ENTRY.
THUNDER FIRE UNA.

UNA DEY CRAZE!
See them r..ting but you and your fellow c...rd are no where to be found when Fulani Herdsmen are busy killing and rapid una m..ther

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Lovebliss2(f): 9:30pm On May 09, 2022
Sunnyski:
They all stayed at home grin grin either to avoid stray bullet from the black men in black or from violence from IPOB.

The sit at home was obeyed

Next week loading...

It was not obeyed

1 Like

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by tishbite41(m): 9:31pm On May 09, 2022
Terrence99:

When trouble starts, it is Anioma people that will hand you over to be dealt with. Go ask the Igbos in Oyigbo how it went down.
oboy shut up
im from asaba
we are igbos
any thing with urhobos, ijaws and itsekiri is just for political expediency
we know our blood
civil war history will tell u better
thats if u have the brain to assimilate

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by silibaba: 9:31pm On May 09, 2022
Felimax:
IPOB better keep their distance OFF Delta State. If you guys think you are mad we are the inventors of madness.

You guys don't want it to go the other way, trust me, we set ablaze every Igbo market in Delta State.

Run far because for Delta State all of us nor well. Police or no Police!

Noisemaker. See as you gather likes for this your useless post grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Creamypie(m): 9:32pm On May 09, 2022
obigold1:

You Don cast be that
I pity your family
fuk u again. We are waiting for you cawards. Like i said, fire just one bullet, I beg you

1 Like

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by UCHIHAmask: 9:32pm On May 09, 2022
chisommartins:
bitter soul
Those accounts are fake or paid impersonators..
Ever heard of oyigboupdate and co?

5 Likes

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Felimax(m): 9:33pm On May 09, 2022
illuminutty:

So you would burn every Igbo man shop even if he has nothing to do with those f00ls that unleash mayhem on their people in SE? What makes you different from them? If IPOB attack Delta state, attack IPOB in retaliation, not someone that has nothing to do with them.

If you do that, you become more senseless and stupid than IBOB that is killing innocent people because they want to prove a point to Buhari.

YOU GUYS BETTER TALK TO YOUR BROTHERS TO KEEP THEIR DISTANCE. AT LAGOS I WARNED THEM THAT IPOB WILL NOT WORK IN DELTA STATE. I AM NOT BRAGGING, IF I HEAR ONE NOISE IN DELTA STATE. I WILL MENTION WHERE IPOB IS MEETING IN LAGOS AND WILL MENTION SOME OF THEIR MEMBERS HERE ON THIS THREAD.

THAT OJODU BERGER GO TIRE ALL OF US. IPOB KEEP YOUR DISTANCE OFF DELTA STATE.

4 Likes

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Nozino: 9:33pm On May 09, 2022
Igbojew:
Be there boasting and ranting make pant dey wear you.Delta is Biafra and there is nothing land grabbers or unity beggars like you can do about it.For your information Asaba was totally on lock down today for sit at home...I am that Igbojew

The same Asaba way I dy?

2 Likes

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Snowx: 9:33pm On May 09, 2022
Am an igbo man..But I can tell you that I hate this development with Passion...majority of the IPOB members are illiterates..some of them that formed unknown UNGM don't have up to 50k in their account theirby venting their useless anger on innocent citizens who hustle for their money

Bastards!!!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by obigold1(m): 9:34pm On May 09, 2022
Terrence99:

Surrounded by who? You fools who got killed in Obigbo like chickens.
Better start uprooting your properties from Delta and move them back to the East.

Olodo like you hand never touch you before
I pity your family members

2 Likes

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Nobody: 9:35pm On May 09, 2022
Creamypie:
this is oduke market, a central ibo base. We just left bonsaac. 7m to 10pm market. For your info, we are among the people assigned to finish up Ipoh. We carry wet I. U.g.m carry. A swear, if we see any fem na killing.
sit at home is over naw grin cheesy midnight picture

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Nobody: 9:35pm On May 09, 2022
They should come Rivers State let Wike use them do campaign

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by obigold1(m): 9:36pm On May 09, 2022
Creamypie:
fuk u again. We are waiting for you cawards. Like i said, fire just one bullet, I beg you

Haha when death wan kill dog e no dey perceive the smell of shit

I promise hand go touch you in particular

Big ode

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Igbojew: 9:36pm On May 09, 2022
Abagworo:

If Igbos decide to fight with Delta South and Central of which Delta North is already Igbo in addition to 5 Southeast States do you think Delta South has a chance of survival without external support? You should refrain from equating IPOB which your brothers are members with the civilized Igbo ethnic nation. Igbo is a peaceful, advanced, rich and exceptionally intelligent ethnic group that forms major part of Southern Nigeria whereas IPOB is a separatist movement comprising of people that want a new Country. Some Igbos are in IPOB but not all and some Urhobos are also in IPOB but not all. So if you have problem with IPOB th isen settle it with them and don't go attacking innocent Igbos.
Don't mind those kids that come here on Nairaland yapping anyhow but when they hear that Fulani Herdsmen are the bush raping their m..there they will run pass Usain Bolt.They get mouth to threaten the whole Igbos but they fail to understand that South South region especially Delta and Rivers have equal percentage of IPOB l like the South East region...I am that Igbojew

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by HairyBalls: 9:37pm On May 09, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:
Was there sit at home or not
I don't think so

Lot of people went to work including me

2 Likes

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by onuman: 9:37pm On May 09, 2022
Nksleek:
Delta State Police Command’s show of force over IPOB’s threat of enforcing sit at home in Asaba

The Delta State Police Command on Monday morning commenced a show of force to build confidence and curtail the threat by the proscribed IPOB to enforce sit at home in Asaba, the state capital.

Recall, Focus Naija had reported that surveillance helicopters were earlier seen deployed and hovering around the state capital.

According to the Command’s PPRO, DSP Edafe Bright, Delta State Government did not give a sit at home order so nobody has the right to do that.

He said that operatives are everywhere including the riverine areas so there’s no cause for alarm.

For the purpose of clarity, the Delta State Commissioner of Police CP Ari Muhammed Ali, FCIA, psc+, has declared that there is no “sit at home order” in the State.

“He assures residents of their safety and urges them to go about their lawful business(es) as the Command is willing and able to deal decisively with anyone or group of persons who try to cause any form of trouble in the State.

“He admonishes members of the public particularly residents of Asaba and the entire Delta North district to remain vigilant, monitor and report any strange and suspicious movements or persons in their neighborhood to the Command or other law enforcement agencies.

“If you see something, say something“
, he wrote.

The numbers to call are: 09155570007 and 09155570008
Control room number: +234 803 668 4974

Watch the video on Facebook;

Source: https://www.facebook.com/100041566351018/posts/852469696148568/?d=n

For how long is Nigeria going with show of force to preserve its oneness?

It's illegal, and unthinkable for the UK police to use force against Scottish Independence Separatist groups.

5 Likes

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by 2elliot: 9:37pm On May 09, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

Cross imo or abia with biafra flag enter elele or etche for rivers if them born ya papa well.

Igrita is too far sef.
Guy, I dey Bayelsa. You fit come meet me here, make boys plank your mumu head for you.

4 Likes

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Terrence99: 9:38pm On May 09, 2022
illuminutty:

So you would burn every Igbo man shop even if he has nothing to do with those f00ls that unleash mayhem on their people in SE? What makes you different from them? If IPOB attack Delta state, attack IPOB in retaliation, not someone that has nothing to do with them.

If you do that, you become more senseless and stupid than IBOB that is killing innocent people because they want to prove a point to Buhari.

Ipob will receive the Oyigbo solution. That is tested and trusted to work on Igbos.

5 Likes

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by EmperorHadrain: 9:39pm On May 09, 2022
Igbo autism still waxing strong 70 odd years after being rejected by the ND.

Why are these parasitic philistines not content on having an Igbo ethno State but feel the need to annex ND into their Zio Shithole ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Policewoman(f): 9:39pm On May 09, 2022
Felimax:
IPOB better keep their distance OFF Delta State. If you guys think you are mad we are the inventors of madness.

You guys don't want it to go the other way, trust me, we set ablaze every Igbo market in Delta State.

Run far because for Delta State all of us nor well. Police or no Police!
You even sound like the IPOB you are attacking. Why attack Igbo shops?

6 Likes

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Felimax(m): 9:40pm On May 09, 2022
Abagworo:

If Igbos decide to fight with Delta South and Central of which Delta North is already Igbo in addition to 5 Southeast States do you think Delta South has a chance of survival without external support? You should refrain from equating IPOB which your brothers are members with the civilized Igbo ethnic nation. Igbo is a peaceful, advanced, rich and exceptionally intelligent ethnic group that forms major part of Southern Nigeria whereas IPOB is a separatist movement comprising of people that want a new Country. Some Igbos are in IPOB but not all and some Urhobos are also in IPOB but not all. So if you have problem with IPOB then settle it with them and don't go attacking innocent Igbos.

All of you know what I am talking about. In every two Igbo family there are two IPOB members, you think you are talking to a novice right?

I am not joking. I will make sure the IPOB community in Lagos is smoked out just as we did it in Rivers.

IPOB KEEP CLEAR FROM DELTA AND RIVERS STATE.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Terrence99: 9:40pm On May 09, 2022
obigold1:

Olodo like you hand never touch you before
I pity your family members

They hunt ipob members for fun in Rivers state. Go ask those who survived in Oyigbo. The same thing will happen in Delta.

2 Likes

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by illuminutty: 9:40pm On May 09, 2022
Felimax:

YOU GUYS BETTER TALK TO YOUR BROTHERS TO KEEP THEIR DISTANCE. AT LAGOS I WARNED THEM THAT IPOB WILL NOT WORK IN DELTA STATE. I AM NOT BRAGGING, IF I HEAR ONE NOISE IN DELTA STATE. I WILL MENTION WHERE IPOB IS MEETING IN LAGOS AND WILL MENTION SOME OF THEIR MEMBERS HERE ON THIS THREAD.

THAT OJODU BERGER GO TIRE ALL OF US. IPOB KEEP YOUR DISTANCE OFF DELTA STATE.

You don't have to wait until then to report to the security agencies everything you know about IPOB. You an accomplice and an IPOB apologist by your action of silence.

3 Likes

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Igbojew: 9:41pm On May 09, 2022
Felimax:

Nnamdi Kanu is an IDIOT!
He better take his five f**king state and get out of Nigeria if he is permitted else he will be sentence to death and the heavens will not fall.

Boy say what you know because Igbos also own Delta and we will never ever abandon our people...Know that and know peace.I am that Igbojew

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Creamypie(m): 9:41pm On May 09, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
sit at home is over naw grin cheesy midnight picture
Pele o. I know your desperation to see Biafra take root in delta, but am sorry, can't be possible. Market has been on since morning till now, we no see u.g.m. go and sleep say ipob cant take an inch of any south states

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Femi Otedola, Dangote & Ambode Pictured Inside A Bus To Inspect Projects. / Married Man With 2 Wives Caught Raping A Primary School Girl (Photos) / Couple Drugged, Raped Friend’s Wife, Share On Social Media Over N1.2m Debt (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.