Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home (61721 Views)

Delta Police Arrest 26-Year-Old Man For Allegedly Murdering Girlfriend / Armed Men Enforcing Sit At Home Burn Vehicles In Imo. Shoot One (Pics,Video) / Naval Officer Fights With Lagos Task Force Over BRT Lane (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Patrioticbreed9(m): 9:06pm On May 09, 2022
Terrence99:

See tears from a pained ipob monkey grin

Ipig you mean?

Calling a monkey ipob is an insult to the monkey race grin

NDI ipob ndi south-south nwe kwa menz! unu mme any how, woto worosly ga bu surname unu. Ndi uchu

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Penrybell8(m): 9:07pm On May 09, 2022
Creamypie:
u are already alright. Jobless,useless ipob Biafra. U think we deltans are like easterners who allowed them to fester, making your people to run to Asaba and surrounding towns to start Living in peace and tranquility. As we speak, our task force are in oduke okwe and bonsaac... Areas where easterners populate and of course, hoping to hear, even if its the mention of the name, Biafra, so we start killing any perceive ipobian
I think south states are as foolish as the east. Ippb, ESN and u.g.m no get mind exist.God purnisj Your Lord KANU, and he will either die or beheaded like those persons ipob beheaded on love video. Bastard
own madness na follow come!! [/quote]my guy make we hear word na warri we dey wey fulani dey rape our women for Bush, wenti we don do. Na only mouth na we get. Big fool.

1 Like

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by chisommartins: 9:07pm On May 09, 2022
Felimax:
IPOB better keep their distance OFF Delta State. If you guys think you are mad we are the inventors of madness.

You guys don't want it to go the other way, trust me, we set ablaze every Igbo market in Delta State.

Run far because for Delta State all of us nor well. Police or no Police!
bitter soul

1 Like

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by malel1: 9:07pm On May 09, 2022
Creamypie:
With or without police,Biafra can't make fem for any south state unlike our eastern brothers who get emotion for ipob, who are controlled by illiterates. Thats y ipob rules them more than their useless governors.Lastly, KANU will remain in prison for a long time or even be beheaded and nothing will happen. Every ippb bastard on this forum should screen shot this message and taunt me when ipob/ESN/u.g.m fire their 1st bullet on delta state. Ipob, esn, ugm will beg police to rescue the from being annihilated. If Una say Una get craze, we deltans gentle from outside but get deadly craze when u test d mic. So Biafra, please fire just one bullet and see Anambra and abia being taken over by deltans... I promise u

U are a fool , in as much as I dont support IPOB, there is nothing delta state will do to any EASTERN STATE if IPOB Carrie's attack there

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by showafrica(m): 9:08pm On May 09, 2022
Simple referendum FG will conduct and there will be peace everywhere and everybody will maintain his lane. Black man is just an Ape.

6 Likes

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Mooh247: 9:08pm On May 09, 2022
grin

Awon weyrey... Delta of all places. Kai Vawulence loading

Oyigbo own go be moimoi

Anyways let me mind my business

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Felimax(m): 9:08pm On May 09, 2022
Abagworo:

The write up said Delta North not Warri so nobody can burn Igbo properties since everyone is Igbo. IPOB doesn't represent Igbo but rather a separatist movement more popular among Igbos but also exists in other ethnic groups.

YOU GUYS BETTER TELL THEM TO BACK OFF DELTA STATE!

YOU CANNOT ENFORCE IPOB SIT AT HOME IN ANY PART OF DELTA STATE. YOU CANNOT!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by pat077: 9:08pm On May 09, 2022
Okowa shld give them the wike treatment if they try any nonsense in delta.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Rolly22(m): 9:09pm On May 09, 2022
Felimax:

Hey God! This is why I love Warri!
Na that very date ehn, nai men go show! We wan find wetin wan kill us.

IPOB PAPA WELL WELL!
UNA GO START AM FOR ASABA WE GO PURSUE UNA COMOT FOR WARRI.

THUNDER FIRE IPOB.
WE GO MAKE SURE SAY EHN, ALL UNA WAREHOUSE FOR WARRI NA FREE BREAKING AND ENTRY.
THUNDER FIRE UNA.

UNA DEY CRAZE!

Una wan find Wetin go kill una yet una no fit challenge this Evil Government? Mtcheww noise makers

4 Likes

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by 8stargeneral: 9:09pm On May 09, 2022
Creamypie:
With or without police,Biafra can't make fem for any south state unlike our eastern brothers who get emotion for ipob, who are controlled by illiterates. Thats y ipob rules them more than their useless governors.Lastly, KANU will remain in prison for a long time or even be beheaded and nothing will happen. Every ippb bastard on this forum should screen shot this message and taunt me when ipob/ESN/u.g.m fire their 1st bullet on delta state. Ipob, esn, ugm will beg police to rescue the from being annihilated. If Una say Una get craze, we deltans gentle from outside but get deadly craze when u test d mic. So Biafra, please fire just one bullet and see Anambra and abia being taken over by deltans... I promise u
Is not by running mouth like tap...when en seat now...u no go come out with that ur basket mouth..na only here u get mouth

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Igbojew: 9:09pm On May 09, 2022
Where are those unity beggars that said that Delta or Asaba are not Igbo or part of Biafra and that UGM cannot enforce sit at home in Asaba or Delta or any part of South South? This is just the beginning...I am that Igbojew

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by 2elliot: 9:09pm On May 09, 2022
Creamypie:
U be mumu. How many times will they tell you that Nigeria is not for you? Dem swear for you? You were in hiding when Fulani herdsmen were killing and raping in Delta state but you were nowhere to be found hen as the coward that you are. Now you don hear Ipob, your prick don stand.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Creamypie(m): 9:09pm On May 09, 2022
malel1:

U are a fool
ipob spotted. You ippbs lack capacity to present facts, so No need replying u

2 Likes

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Zeezenho: 9:09pm On May 09, 2022
Creamypie:
your email has been seen. We will get you soon. Bastard Ipoh jobless youth

Mugu.say that to guys with empty skull.dint you have all those terrorists and bandits email.why don't you go get them mugu.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Terrence99: 9:10pm On May 09, 2022
CurrentSamuel:
Lol. Nigeria police. Funny stuff.

If IPOB want to take over Delta nothing will stop them

Like no one stopped ipob when they wanted to takeover Oyigbo in Rivers.
Don't endanger the lives of Igbos in Delta state. The ripple effects will spread to other SS states.

6 Likes

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by hope4nigeria(m): 9:10pm On May 09, 2022
Creamypie:
With or without police,Biafra can't make fem for any south state unlike our eastern brothers who get emotion for ipob, who are controlled by illiterates. Thats y ipob rules them more than their useless governors.Lastly, KANU will remain in prison for a long time or even be beheaded and nothing will happen. Every ipob bastard on this forum should screen shot this message and taunt me when ipob/ESN/u.g.m fire their 1st bullet on Hi delta state. Ipob, esn, ugm will beg police to rescue the from being annihilated. If Una say Una get craze, we deltans gentle from outside but get deadly craze when u test d mic. So Biafra, please fire just one bullet and see Anambra and abia being taken over by deltans... I promise u
be calming down small small please

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Zeezenho: 9:11pm On May 09, 2022
Creamypie:
ipob spotted. You ippbs lack capacity to present facts, so No need replying u

if you want I can even send you my picture and address.coward

1 Like

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Nobody: 9:11pm On May 09, 2022
Creamypie:
for where? No sit at home. Who send Biafra? Even easterners dey run this way na go finish them, not even us
you get prof to back it up grin
Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Creamypie(m): 9:11pm On May 09, 2022
Zeezenho:

if you want I can even send you my picture and address.coward
guy send am. We are in oduke currenty

1 Like

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by 2elliot: 9:12pm On May 09, 2022
Felimax:

Hey God! This is why I love Warri!
Na that very date ehn, nai men go show! We wan find wetin wan kill us.

IPOB PAPA WELL WELL!
UNA GO START AM FOR ASABA WE GO PURSUE UNA COMOT FOR WARRI.

THUNDER FIRE IPOB.
WE GO MAKE SURE SAY EHN, ALL UNA WAREHOUSE FOR WARRI NA FREE BREAKING AND ENTRY.
THUNDER FIRE UNA.

UNA DEY CRAZE!
Mumu. When fulani herdsmen were shifting your sisters and mothers womb with their big gbola for that delta state, where were you? Even killing some of them, where you been dey, guy?

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by jrusky(m): 9:12pm On May 09, 2022
Now as it has got to this I think this effontry has gone too far for this reason.

The Federal govt should deploy millitary and fighter jets to all ipigs hide out.

At this point the federal govt should terminate Kanu and ask the Finland govt to send Ekpa back and must be terminated right from the airport.

Buhari though I dot like you but do me a favour, since ipigs are not ready to behave then send Kanu to where his parent are full stop.

Quote me your headache, I have said mine. If my post pains you pls drink sniper.

Millitry, it's time to braze up for a total showdown and nothing will anyone do.

3 Likes

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Felimax(m): 9:12pm On May 09, 2022
Oplomo:

You'll set it ablaze in Asaba or in itshekiriland which is more or less yorubaland? Where exactly? grin

Itsekiri land is not Yoruba land.
You will not like Delta State if we have a common enemy.
So that some of you will not start counting your loss that is why we are asking you to advise your brothers accordingly.

Till this moment Delta State is still fragile and all stakeholders are doing their best to keep peace, make una nor make us leave our internal problem come face una, except if you guys have very short memories.
Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by generalwo(m): 9:12pm On May 09, 2022
Zeezenho:

Oga stop this your dullness,it's outdated.

where is your madness in nnpc, that non of your so called our oil crew is employed as a top director in your so called south oyel.were is your madness when all your ecosystem is damaged to the point that you can't fish not farm or even breath fresh air in your south.
.... Where is your madness when some masked men have made your lands a killing field and a land of cannibals?? Where dogs now eat dogs? Better to work as a floor worker in freedom than to be killed by the same people you call kinsmen!!!

4 Likes

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by 2elliot: 9:13pm On May 09, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

Ipig you mean?

Calling a monkey ipob is an insult to the monkey race grin

NDI ipob ndi south-south nwe kwa menz! unu mme any how, woto worosly ga bu surname unu. Ndi uchu
See this amoebae.

1 Like

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by nkemoma(m): 9:13pm On May 09, 2022
bakar007:

God punish every ipob and ESN idiots for even mentioning Delta state

Cursed slaves...

Nobody send una

4 Likes

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by nkemoma(m): 9:14pm On May 09, 2022
Terrence99:

See tears from a pained ipob monkey grin

Cursed Slaves,

Nobody send una

1 Like

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Oplomo: 9:14pm On May 09, 2022
Felimax:

Itsekiri land is not Yoruba land.
You will not like Delta State if we have a common enemy.
So that some of you will not start counting your loss that is why we are asking you to advise your brothers accordingly.

Till this moment Delta State is still fragile and all stakeholders are doing their best to keep peace, make una nor make us leave our internal problem come face una, except if you guys have very short memories.

I am an Igbo man PROUDLY. What tribe do you belong? grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Terrence99: 9:14pm On May 09, 2022
malel1:

U are a fool , in as much as I dont support IPOB, there is nothing delta state will do to any EASTERN STATE if IPOB Carrie's attack there

Nothing will happen to Eastern States if IPOB attacks Deltans.
But I assure you that what you will see, you will be running to soldiers for protection.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Igbojew: 9:14pm On May 09, 2022
Creamypie:
With or without police,Biafra can't make fem for any south state unlike our eastern brothers who get emotion for ipob, who are controlled by illiterates. Thats y ipob rules them more than their useless governors.Lastly, KANU will remain in prison for a long time or even be beheaded and nothing will happen. Every ipob bastard on this forum should screen shot this message and taunt me when ipob/ESN/u.g.m fire their 1st bullet in delta state. Ipob, esn, ugm will beg police to rescue the from being annihilated. If Una say Una get craze, we deltans gentle from outside but get deadly craze when u test d mic. So Biafra, please fire just one bullet and see Anambra and abia being taken over by deltans... I promise u
Be there boasting and ranting make pant dey wear you.Delta is Biafra and there is nothing land grabbers or unity beggars like you can do about it.For your information Asaba was totally on lock down today for sit at home...I am that Igbojew

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by KillerCrocodile: 9:15pm On May 09, 2022
obynzo:

The map you put Ika, Ndokwa and other areas are igbo areas. Oga try to be honest and truthful for once stop all this post civil war politics

Delta North no Igbo Area abi ?

The same way they are claiming parts of Lagos State as Igbo Area because they bought pieces of land there...

Make una dey deceive una self...

If Ipob slaves play enter Delta State, what happened to them in Rivers State is nothing compared to what would happen to them in Delta State......

We would not wait for Government or Governor but every South East citizen would pay with their lives and property....

Delta State was not, and would never be an Igbo state

Delta State would never follow you people to your Biafra Republic....

I have nothing against Biafra Republic actualization but to include Niger Delta is a no go Area.......

All Hell would be let loose....

You can carry your 5 Igbo states and go but nobody should near Delta State because that would be the end of your Biafra Republic actualization...

3 Likes

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by tishbite41(m): 9:15pm On May 09, 2022
Creamypie:
With or without police,Biafra can't make fem for any south state unlike our eastern brothers who get emotion for ipob, who are controlled by illiterates. Thats y ipob rules them more than their useless governors.Lastly, KANU will remain in prison for a long time or even be beheaded and nothing will happen. Every ipob bastard on this forum should screen shot this message and taunt me when ipob/ESN/u.g.m fire their 1st bullet in delta state. Ipob, esn, ugm will beg police to rescue the from being annihilated. If Una say Una get craze, we deltans gentle from outside but get deadly craze when u test d mic. So Biafra, please fire just one bullet and see Anambra and abia being taken over by deltans... I promise u
anioma is not part of ur 'delta'
we know our kith and kin
na babangida join us together
we dont have anything in common

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Patrioticbreed9(m): 9:15pm On May 09, 2022
Terrence99:

Like no one stopped ipob when they wanted to takeover Oyigbo in Rivers.
Don't endanger the lives of Igbos in Delta state. The ripple effects will spread to other SS states.

Abobi Tell them o

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Pregnant Underaged Girl In Ondo Roaming On The Streets (Photo) / Female Drug Trafficker Caught With Cocaine Braided Into Her Hair / Lady Lawyer Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos, Then Tries Killing Herself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.