Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home (61726 Views)

Delta Police Arrest 26-Year-Old Man For Allegedly Murdering Girlfriend / Armed Men Enforcing Sit At Home Burn Vehicles In Imo. Shoot One (Pics,Video) / Naval Officer Fights With Lagos Task Force Over BRT Lane (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by JAWBONE(m): 9:15pm On May 09, 2022
IPOB terrorists stay away from Asaba and the entire Anioma Nation.

We don't want your irrational and thoughtless terrorism here. Anioma people will hand you over to the authorities and give you the Oyigbo treatment. Take your madness elsewhere. We want no part in your stupid ideological Biafra

4 Likes

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Terrence99: 9:16pm On May 09, 2022
nkemoma:

Cursed Slaves,

Nobody send una

Your fathers were killed like native fowl during the war. You are here crying for freedom, your children will keep shedding tears for freedom.
You slaves are not going anywhere. You will stay here and serve others in silence.

3 Likes

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Rolly22(m): 9:16pm On May 09, 2022
Mimiranky:
Who dey talk? Like say if e burst now u go come outside.... Inventor of madness na Fulani dey use una take dey shine everyday for Jesse/sapele/mosogar express raod... Why una never pursue them... Even for Abraka road wey Fulani dey kidnap una, una no fit cough na peaceful Igbo people u one get mouth for.....

No mind the noise makers

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Deltagirl134(f): 9:16pm On May 09, 2022
[color=#006600][/color] abeg all this mouth my Delta people dey make , when the time come make Una come out from nairaland come fight oooo.
Make e nor just been say na nairaland the mouth making say end .

6 Likes

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Zeezenho: 9:17pm On May 09, 2022
generalwo:
.... Where is your madness when some masked men have made your lands a killing field and a land of cannibals?? Where dogs now eat dogs? Better to work as a floor worker in freedom than to be killed by the same people you call kinsmen!!!

Oh afonja! Descendant of falling demons. now I get why you are so bittered.everythig. Igbo pains you like hell. Look oga no matter the amount of hate, propaganda jealousy and envy you will never stop us.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Alabaintprice(m): 9:17pm On May 09, 2022
Warri no dey carry last doesn't mean dea are no cowards in between

Instead of making This unnecessary mouth online. Pray that such doesn't befall your state.

It's only online you people will make noise. Go and fight. If you get mind carry cala

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by comodo: 9:17pm On May 09, 2022
See as vile dey flow like water. Delta no get joy. Fulani carry 1st class chief, kill am, nothing happened. Make we no dey too boast abeg.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Terrence99: 9:18pm On May 09, 2022
tishbite41:

anioma is not part of ur 'delta'
we know our kith and kin
na babangida join us together
we dont have anything in common

When trouble starts, it is Anioma people that will hand you over to be dealt with. Go ask the Igbos in Oyigbo how it went down.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Patrioticbreed9(m): 9:19pm On May 09, 2022
2elliot:
See this amoebae.

Cross imo or abia with biafra flag enter elele or etche for rivers if them born ya papa well.

Igrita is too far sef.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by dadavivo: 9:19pm On May 09, 2022
Felimax:
IPOB better keep their distance OFF Delta State. If you guys think you are mad we are the inventors of madness.

You guys don't want it to go the other way, trust me, we set ablaze every Igbo market in Delta State.

Run far because for Delta State all of us nor well. Police or no Police!

We know big mouth like you, just noise.

Shatta bandle better pass you sef. Ewu

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by israel90: 9:19pm On May 09, 2022
Felimax:

You see! Hot blood! We nor get joy for here. For the full world na only we be Delta. We dey normally dey vex.

Bro calm down!
u Dey vex but all ur oil well is controlled by Fulani in d north so ur vex no reach dat area.mugu wen don’t know wen dem Dey cheat am

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Igbojew: 9:20pm On May 09, 2022
Felimax:
IPOB better keep their distance OFF Delta State. If you guys think you are mad we are the inventors of madness.

You guys don't want it to go the other way, trust me, we set ablaze every Igbo market in Delta State.

See chest beating in 5D level hahaha,I just at you because na mouth una get..I am that Igbojew

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Felimax(m): 9:20pm On May 09, 2022
Terrence99:

Like no one stopped ipob when they wanted to takeover Oyigbo in Rivers.
Don't endanger the lives of Igbos in Delta state. The ripple effects will spread to other SS states.

Leave them! Like this ehn, Igbos has killed the peace they have in Delta. They will hear scores. That one they compare Igbos with Fulani wey get army for their back, besides Fulani don't have any investment to protect.

IPOB WILL REGRET MENTIONING DELTA STATE. COLLATERAL LOSS AWAITS THEM.

6 Likes

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Creamypie(m): 9:20pm On May 09, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
you get prof to back it up grin
this is oduke market, a central ibo base. We just left bonsaac. 7am to 10pm market. For your info, we are among the people assigned to finish up Ipoh. We carry wetin U.g.m carry. A swear, if we see any fem na killing.

4 Likes

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by generalwo(m): 9:20pm On May 09, 2022
Zeezenho:

Oh afonja! Descendant of falling demons. now I get why you are so bittered.everythig. Igbo pains you like hell. Look oga no matter the amount of hate, propaganda jealousy and envy you will never stop us.
... Stop you?? First of all, your myopic mind makes you see and feel that everyone who criticizes you is an afonja...... Secondly, i am not hating on you neither am i stopping you... Your very own kinsmen are already killing your brothers, sisters, fathers and mothers.... From kidnapping monarchs.... To arson, to cannibalism, to outright murder.... To looting.... That's enough to stop you... U don't need my efforts to be stopped.....

4 Likes

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by obigold1(m): 9:21pm On May 09, 2022
Terrence99:

Go and ask what Gen. Ogbemudia did to your Biafran fathers.

Keep quiet there you are a minority your total population can easily be surrounded

Ode wey no get common sense

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by warlordd(m): 9:22pm On May 09, 2022
Felimax:

Nnamdi Kanu is an IDIOT!
He better take his five f**king state and get out of Nigeria if he is permitted else he will be sentence to death and the heavens will not fall.

Which five states? He should only take his shithole state of Abia.

6 Likes

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by nkemoma(m): 9:22pm On May 09, 2022
Terrence99:

Your fathers were killed like native fowl during the war. You are here crying for freedom, your children will keep shedding tears for freedom.
You slaves are not going anywhere. You will stay here and serve others in silence.

Yes, because of runaway slaves and cowards like your fathers... Despite the way the Fulani slaughtered yours too.. Murtala to be precise... You remain slaves and cowards... But as I said..

Nobody send una... Continue drinking your gin and eating your fish..

Cursed slave

6 Likes

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by israel90: 9:22pm On May 09, 2022
Terrence99:

When trouble starts, it is Anioma people that will hand you over to be dealt with. Go ask the Igbos in Oyigbo how it went down.
during d war were delta known to have been brave to push soldiers not to enter there land Shebi every body is on d run.abi u don’t know say una vex get where e reach

1 Like

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by obigold1(m): 9:23pm On May 09, 2022
Creamypie:
this is oduke market, a central ibo base. We just left bonsaac. 7m to 10pm market. For your info, we are among the people assigned to finish up Ipoh. We carry wet I. U.g.m carry. A swear, if we see any fem na killing.

Idiot na picture be this ohh
No talk any how make you for see your off springs.

3 Likes

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Felimax(m): 9:23pm On May 09, 2022
israel90:
u Dey vex but all ur oil well is controlled by Fulani in d north so ur vex no reach dat area.mugu wen don’t know wen dem Dey cheat am

How that one take be your business? Na Delta State give una landlocked country?

Go and ask your brothers in Delta State during crisis, na Igbos properties we take dey settle.

This one go too sweet because no Police or army protection for una.
THUNDER FIRE IPOB!

4 Likes

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Kevinbide(m): 9:23pm On May 09, 2022
Come if I hear pim from your mouth again.. Me Personally go locate you. Who you think say you be? You better wise up and keep short else you no go like watin go befall you.. You dey ment idiot..

2 Likes

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Rolly22(m): 9:24pm On May 09, 2022
TinubuGoQuench:

SHUT UP!!!

You are a very ignorant boy. You just dey rant online for faceless forum but you still live like a slave in your own state while northerners scoop your oil. If you get mind the way you dey boast, una for don dey control una resources. Ekpa!

Go to NNPC in Warri, how many Deltans are full-time staff compared to the number of northerners there?

Eriako!

For your information, I am even more Deltan than you.

Don’t mind the noise maker ranting Everywhere

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by UCHIHAmask: 9:24pm On May 09, 2022
Cantonese:

So simple to say, young man. Do you not realise that Delta state does not start and stop at Delta Central and Delta south? There are also Igbos of the SS in Delta state. Do you want to go and burn down markets that belong to fellow Deltans of the Igbo extract because IPOB threatened the same people of Delta state? I thought you would talk about going to search for IPOB in the SE.

By the way, I hope you would be willing to graduate from being an e-warrior to a battle field warrior, when the time is due.
You are replying fake accounts and impersonators!!

4 Likes

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Creamypie(m): 9:25pm On May 09, 2022
obigold1:

Idiot na picture be this ohh
No talk any how make you for see your off springs.
am armed. And we plenty and spread around every corner, so relax

2 Likes

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Lovebliss2(f): 9:25pm On May 09, 2022
warlordd:

Which five states? He should only take his shithole state of Abia.

Lol
Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Igbojew: 9:25pm On May 09, 2022
PARADIZEPRIEST:
WHICH SIT HOME,KEEP YOUR SIT HOME MADNESS TO YOUR EASTSIDE angryDELTANS ARE NOT FOOLISH,DELTANS ARE BRAVE PEOPLE AND NO HIDING PLACE FOR CRIMINALS IN DELTA STATE. angryWE DONT WANT YA SOCALLED BIAFRA OR WHATEVER EVIL YOU ARE DOING THERE IN IGBOLAND.AFTER DESTROYING YOUR PEOPLE AND YOUR LAND YOU WANT OTHERS TO JOIN YOU,CANNIBALS, GOD PUNISH UNA THERE WITH FIRE AND BRIMSTONE IFSHA. angry
I like your sweet tears cos it test like sweet.No inch of South South land will be taking away from Igbos because we own everything...I am that Igbojew
Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Felimax(m): 9:25pm On May 09, 2022
dadavivo:

We know big mouth like you, just noise.

Shatta bandle better pass you sef. Ewu

All your grandfathers, both the one wey senior your papa bu Ewu!

KEEP OF DELTA STATE!

2 Likes

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Terrence99: 9:26pm On May 09, 2022
obigold1:

Keep quiet there you are a minority your total population can easily be surrounded

Ode wey no get common sense

Surrounded by who? You fools who got killed in Obigbo like chickens.
Better start uprooting your properties from Delta and move them back to the East.

2 Likes

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by BadNews: 9:26pm On May 09, 2022
No Be Small Thing ooooo

2 Likes

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Terrence99: 9:27pm On May 09, 2022
Igbojew:
I like your sweet tears cos it test like sweet.No inch of South South land will be taking away from Igbos because we own everything...I am that Igbojew

Well, good luck to you.

2 Likes

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by illuminutty: 9:27pm On May 09, 2022
Felimax:

So you would burn every Igbo man shop even if he has nothing to do with those f00ls that unleash mayhem on their people in SE? What makes you different from them? If IPOB attack Delta state, attack IPOB in retaliation, not someone that has nothing to do with them.

If you do that, you become more senseless and stupid than IBOB that is killing innocent people because they want to prove a point to Buhari.

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Lady Lawyer Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos, Then Tries Killing Herself / 8-Year-Old Girl Sexually Abused By Pharmacist In Anambra (Photos) / Gal Pissetzky: Hushpuppi Is Into Real Estate, Not A Fraudster – Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.