Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,262 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home (61790 Views)

Delta Police Arrest 26-Year-Old Man For Allegedly Murdering Girlfriend / Armed Men Enforcing Sit At Home Burn Vehicles In Imo. Shoot One (Pics,Video) / Naval Officer Fights With Lagos Task Force Over BRT Lane (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Terrence99: 9:41pm On May 09, 2022
Policewoman:
You even sound like the IPOB you are attacking. Why attack Igbo shops?

Unfortunately, Igbos are the ones in Ipob.

1 Like

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Zeezenho: 9:41pm On May 09, 2022
generalwo:
... Stop you?? First of all, your myopic mind makes you see and feel that everyone who criticizes you is an afonja...... Secondly, i am not hating on you neither am i stopping you... Your very own kinsmen are already killing your brothers, sisters, fathers and mothers.... From kidnapping monarchs.... To arson, to cannibalism, to outright murder.... To looting.... That's enough to stop you... U don't need my efforts to be stopped.....

Those your cheap Lagos Ibadan gutter media propaganda.

we know afonja foot path and their talking points. So no matter how much you hide and lie,we know what your demonic intentions are.

Even with the state of insecurity in the east, it still remain the most peaceful place in Nigeria today.

The violent death per day in the east can never be compared with the amount of ritual killings in your zone.image for just 50k they will kill and harvest your skull in broad day light in your brown roof republic. sons if demons.

4 Likes

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Patrioticbreed9(m): 9:42pm On May 09, 2022
2elliot:
Guy, I dey Bayelsa. You fit come meet me here, make boys plank your mumu head for you.

Na degema boiz i go send make dem first mend you for BY before i give my sagbama niggas go ahead for your obituary.

Dem born ya papa well raise that ya color riot towel for BY, you go know say tamuno and tamara mean the samething.

nye uchu!.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by EmperorHadrain: 9:42pm On May 09, 2022
onuman:

For how long is Nigeria going with show of force to preserve its oneness?

It's illegal, and unthinkable for the UK police to use force against Scottish Independence Separatist groups.

And why are you bent on using the British lumped map of old eastern Nigeria as a template for your Biafra?

Get it into your okoro cap that the ND still reserves their decision not to be part of your useless Biafra .

We will go on our own path and don't need your help .

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Felimax(m): 9:42pm On May 09, 2022
illuminutty:

You don't have to wait until then to report to the security agencies everything you know about IPOB. You an accomplice and an IPOB apologist by your action of silence.

I am not! They should fight for their right but should not make my state restless. I have told them times without number, no Urhobo man or Delta Ibo will come to the East to burn down the East likewise they should not do same with us.

4 Likes

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Deltablood11(m): 9:43pm On May 09, 2022
IPOB IPOB IPOB, how many times did I called you? Please do n't make mistake of coming to Delta State to enforce any sit at home order oooo because it's not going to be funny at all. keep your madness in your states.

1 Like

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by EmperorHadrain: 9:43pm On May 09, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

Na degema boiz i go send make dem first mend you for BY before i give my sagbama niggas go ahead for your obituary.

Dem born ya papa well raise that ya color riot towel for BY, you go know say tamuno and tamara mean the samething.

nye uchu!.

Izon fire!
Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Goodcitizen99(m): 9:43pm On May 09, 2022
Creamypie:
u are already alright. Jobless,useless ipob Biafra. U think we deltans are like easterners who allowed them to fester, making your people to run to Asaba and surrounding towns to start Living in peace and tranquility. As we speak, our task force are in oduke okwe and bonsaac... Areas where easterners populate and of course, hoping to hear, even if its the mention of the name, Biafra, so we start killing any perceive ipobian
U think south states are as foolish as the east. Ippob, ESN and u.g.m no get mind exist.God purnish Your Lord KANU, and he will either die or beheaded like those persons ipob beheaded on live video. Bastard
no body is killing anybody we can talk without threats like civilised beings not animals. But frankly I don't think ipob shud come to asaba to enforce their sit at home. See what that has done to southeastern states

3 Likes

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by obigold1(m): 9:45pm On May 09, 2022
Terrence99:

They hunt ipob members for fun in Rivers state. Go ask those who survived in Oyigbo. The same thing will happen in Delta.

Keep quiet so na fear the make you shake like this
You never see anything yet
Delta is just a small place to conquer
Remember your governor is IFEANYI OKOWA.
Noise maker like you when dem go catch you go peace for pant
Hand go touch you soon

2 Likes

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by 2elliot: 9:45pm On May 09, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

nye uchu!.
Gbaun. Ari kpo owei ba, bou ni Bayelsa bou ila. Come!
Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Apst: 9:45pm On May 09, 2022
Felimax:

Where dem na? We dey still dey find dem. Go and ask, only your plate number self we go finish you no dulling.

All of us for Delta don sell our joy.
If we hear pim?

IBO's in warri cannot forget spare parts market 1999 IBO must go "iwhorigbo na buno" some things are better left alone. You don hear before even as Hausa craze reach say dem fight for delta. Only thing they can do is call the army because if you fight all of una go collect woto woto

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Terrence99: 9:45pm On May 09, 2022
By the time they kill UGM in Delta now, Igbos will start crying that they are killing innocent Igbo youths.

4 Likes

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Patrioticbreed9(m): 9:47pm On May 09, 2022
EmperorHadrain:

Izon fire!
Na ikwerre i be o grin
Izon guys with the swag!
I dey hail o.
Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Felimax(m): 9:47pm On May 09, 2022
Igbojew:
Boy say what you know because Igbos also own Delta and we will never ever abandon our people...Know that and know peace.I am that Igbojew

You are still learning.
We don't brag! I did not say Ibos are not part of Delta I am only saying if you guys think you will extend that your madness to Delta State it will not favour all of us.

For here normally we nor good!

Be very well inform now that the entire Delta is getting red alert we will not go after any individual as IPOB is not written on faces but it will not be easy for your businesses here. It will seem as if I am joking.

Keep your IPOB BIKO IN YOUR FIVE EASTERN STATE, I HAVE NO BEEF WITH IPOB.

2 Likes

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Igbojew: 9:48pm On May 09, 2022
Taba21:

I de pity Okowa,any wrong play in Delta state, will result in targeting any names like obi,okoro,emeka,no one send.

I blame iserkiri, urhobo, Isoko ijaw for allowing all this rubbish
Thank G-d you mentioned other tribes that make up Delta and exempted Igbo which says one thing,that you people acknowledged that Delta Igbos are Igbos and where the sit at home took place was in Asaba and not in any of the town own by those tribes you mentioned.So you people should better stay far away from our Delta Igbo town if you don't want problem with us....I am that Igbojew

5 Likes

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Unseen(m): 9:48pm On May 09, 2022
TheSourcerer:
The Asaba Massacre: (Death Toll: Over 700 men and boys)

As Fu’ad Lawal writes, Asaba will never forget the events of one of the deadliest days of the Nigerian Civil War.

Three months after the first gunshot had signified the start of the Nigerian civil war, Biafran troops marched into Nigeria’s midwest region as they advanced towards Lagos.

After reaching as far as Ore, they were repelled by forces under the command of Col. Murtala Mohammed.

The Biafran troops marched back to Onitsha in the Eastern heartland, after which they demolished the Niger Bridge, leaving the Nigerian Army stranded on the other side in Asaba.
Aggrieved by this abrupt end to their march, the Nigerian soldiers went into Asaba and began checking through homes, accusing the people of sympathising with Biafra

In a bid to quell the tensions, the leaders of the town asked the people to come out in a show of support for One Nigeria.

Hundreds of men, women, and children, many wearing the ceremonial akwa ocha (white) attire paraded along the main street, singing, dancing, and chanting “One Nigeria.”

It did nothing to placate the Nigerian Army. The people were gathered in an open square, men were separated from the women and over 700 boys and men were shot dead.

(The hate on Igbos I still don't get it , how can you despise racism and encourage Tribalism , how can you be igbo and hate Osus) undecided

Some people will never learn.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by SoaringLife01: 9:49pm On May 09, 2022
IPOB/ ESN/ UGM are all 'ekpas'.
How can you stop economic activities just because of one idiot.
Quote me anywhere, Biafra can't be a reality.
We the core South South guys will never be part of the so-called Biafra.
Moreever, Biafra is indigenous to South South- Bight of Biafra.
Why stealing a name from the South South to name your Separatist enclave without even consulting us.
As most folks have commented above, if IPOB just by mistake carry their two left yansh enter Delta State, na there dem go know sey boys noh get joy.

2 Likes

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Felimax(m): 9:49pm On May 09, 2022
Apst:

IBO's in warri cannot forget spare parts market 1999 IBO must go "iwhorigbo na buno" some things are better left alone. You don hear before even as Hausa craze reach say dem fight for delta. Only thing they can do is call the army because if you fight all of una go collect woto woto

Leave them! Them don hear am.

1 Like

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Nozino: 9:49pm On May 09, 2022
obigold1:

Haha when death wan kill dog e no dey perceive the smell of shit

I promise hand go touch you in particular

Big ode

Uche, Rest!

2 Likes

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by 2elliot: 9:50pm On May 09, 2022
EmperorHadrain:

Izon fire!
I am starting a movement of ijaws that will see to the end of the treacherous action of you cowards who can not face your real enemies, running tails between your legs. The real ijaws will liberates themselves from this British business.

2 Likes

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by od501: 9:50pm On May 09, 2022
Nksleek:
Delta State Police Command’s show of force over IPOB’s threat of enforcing sit at home in Asaba

The Delta State Police Command on Monday morning commenced a show of force to build confidence and curtail the threat by the proscribed IPOB to enforce sit at home in Asaba, the state capital.

Recall, Focus Naija had reported that surveillance helicopters were earlier seen deployed and hovering around the state capital.

According to the Command’s PPRO, DSP Edafe Bright, Delta State Government did not give a sit at home order so nobody has the right to do that.

He said that operatives are everywhere including the riverine areas so there’s no cause for alarm.

For the purpose of clarity, the Delta State Commissioner of Police CP Ari Muhammed Ali, FCIA, psc+, has declared that there is no “sit at home order” in the State.

“He assures residents of their safety and urges them to go about their lawful business(es) as the Command is willing and able to deal decisively with anyone or group of persons who try to cause any form of trouble in the State.

“He admonishes members of the public particularly residents of Asaba and the entire Delta North district to remain vigilant, monitor and report any strange and suspicious movements or persons in their neighborhood to the Command or other law enforcement agencies.

“If you see something, say something“
, he wrote.

The numbers to call are: 09155570007 and 09155570008
Control room number: +234 803 668 4974

Watch the video on Facebook;

Source: https://www.facebook.com/100041566351018/posts/852469696148568/?d=n

Another scripted rubbish by bunch of hidiots sponsored by the FG. They want to incite violence between the SE and their Niger Delta brothers. Nice script, let's see how it plays out.
Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by 2elliot: 9:51pm On May 09, 2022
SoaringLife01:
Why stealing a name from the South South to name your Separatist enclave without even consulting us.
As most folks have commented above, if IPOB just by mistake carry their two left yansh enter Delta State, na there dem go know sey boys noh get joy.
Go and sitdown and allow men to talk.

2 Likes

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by zinizta: 9:51pm On May 09, 2022
obigold1:
All this Warri boys should keep quiet
Shouting up and down
Barking dog don’t bite
Your Warri town will turn to ghost town soon
E be like una wan make another person raise una off spring

If I swear for you,e go catch you.

2 Likes

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by EmperorHadrain: 9:51pm On May 09, 2022
2elliot:
I am starting a movement of ijaws that will see to the end of the treacherous action of you cowards who can not face your real enemies, running tails between your legs. The real ijaws will liberates themselves from this British business.

God speed

But how I fall into ojujwu coward camp for your book?

1 Like

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by sameks08(m): 9:51pm On May 09, 2022
PARADIZEPRIEST:
WHICH SIT HOME,KEEP YOUR SIT HOME MADNESS TO YOUR EASTSIDE angryDELTANS ARE NOT FOOLISH,DELTANS ARE BRAVE PEOPLE AND NO HIDING PLACE FOR CRIMINALS IN DELTA STATE. angryWE DONT WANT YA SOCALLED BIAFRA OR WHATEVER EVIL YOU ARE DOING THERE IN IGBOLAND.AFTER DESTROYING YOUR PEOPLE AND YOUR LAND YOU WANT OTHERS TO JOIN YOU,CANNIBALS, GOD PUNISH UNA THERE WITH FIRE AND BRIMSTONE IFSHA. angry
. be here be making noise while Fulani herdsmen re rapping ur mother's in the farm Ewu
Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Felimax(m): 9:52pm On May 09, 2022
Policewoman:
You even sound like the IPOB you are attacking. Why attack Igbo shops?

Madam, I know wetin I dey talk leave me alone.

I told them I cannot be a stooge to NMK so I am not their member that is all.

2 Likes

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by obigold1(m): 9:52pm On May 09, 2022
SoaringLife01:

From the way you talk you never see bloodshed before but soon you go witness am carelessly
Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Patrioticbreed9(m): 9:52pm On May 09, 2022
2elliot:
Gbaun. Ari kpo owei ba, bou ni Bayelsa bou ila. Come!

Abobi zukwanu ike.

BY no far from rivers, hands go still reach for their if you mikrimor.

1 Like

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by SoaringLife01: 9:52pm On May 09, 2022
Igbojew:
Thank G-d you mentioned other tribes that make up Delta and exempted Igbo which says one thing,that you people acknowledged that Delta Igbos are Igbos and where the sit at home took place was in Asaba and not in any of the town own by those tribes you mentioned.So you people should better stay far away from our Delta Igbo town if you don't want problem with us....I am that Igbojew
IPOB should stay put at Eastern State..

2 Likes

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Igbojew: 9:54pm On May 09, 2022
Felimax:

You are still learning.
We don't brag! I did not say Ibos are not part of Delta I am only saying if you guys think you will extend that your madness to Delta State it will not favour all of us.

For here normally we nor good!

Be very well inform now that the entire Delta is getting red alert we will not go after any individual as IPOB is not written on faces but it will not be easy for your businesses here. It will seem as if I am joking.

Keep your IPOB BIKO IN YOUR FIVE EASTERN STATE, I HAVE NO BEEF WITH IPOB.
Boy stop r..ting and making empty threat up and down here because you people will do nada to IPOB talkless of entire Igbos.For your mind now you don't know that there are so many Delta Igbos that belongs to IPOB/ESN and they are more committed than even South East Igbos.Same Delta Igbos you minority Deltas ethnic group hate with passion you are pretending like you care for them...I am that Igbojew

2 Likes

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by ken6488(m): 9:54pm On May 09, 2022
nkemoma:
See the enslaved foolish betrayers called Deltans displaying their stupidity here....

Nobody send una...

Ndi Ara
We are not part of your rubbish biafra

You guys will soon hear from us

Betrayer did we sign any agreement

2 Likes

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by 2elliot: 9:54pm On May 09, 2022
EmperorHadrain:

God speed

But how I fall into ojujwu coward camp for your book?

If you can't stop the exploitation of our resources in the south south by one Nigeria, then you are a ducking coward.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Notorious Cult Leader Killed In Owo, Ondo State (Graphic Photo) / Abuja Kidnappers Kill Three Of 10 Victims, Jerk Ransom To N700m(picture) / Soldier Beats A Lady At An ATM Stand In Lagos This Morning (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.