Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,805 members, 7,810,098 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples (50486 Views)

My Girlfriend Been Living With Family Friends Whose Son Is Asking Her Out / My Neighbour And His Wife Seduced My Wife ,now I'm Ashamed / "Allow Your Husband Marry His Girlfriend & Have Sex Together" - Linda Uju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by tightpussy156: 5:50pm On May 23, 2022
@OP not new.The boy don finish hell out of the over use pussy to BLUE, BLACK, RED.She saw money from the abroad guy that why she ran away married him.she saw no future in the other guy.see girls nowdays are so lazy.They dont want to work looking for any available guy to throw there problem to.Dont be so surprise she go still come they give the other broke guy TOTO Bleep even they collect money from the abroad guy give the other broke guy.That women for you.Fish brains.What i see hear she doesnt love abroad guy na money make her marry am.The girl play smart with the broke guy.Such marriage dont last.marriage without LOVE base on money.
Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by Theboy21: 5:53pm On May 23, 2022
Parisian:
Like my Wh0re mother's overused one right?
Yes son, i did some damages to your wh0re mothers ugly cunt when your big old foolish pop was outta towncheesy cheesy
Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by Georgejeez: 5:59pm On May 23, 2022
;
BlessedJonMoss:
I just feel this kinda sheet is about happening to me.
This Yoruba babe been showing me love nonstop, in fact she prefers my one room face-me-I-slap-you to her well furnished selfcon.
But she has this friend in the UK that always videocalls her at night, and they speak only Yoruba, which I don't understand.
Who know maybe they're planning their own marriage right under my nose.
grin grin grin cool shocked grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by Theboy21: 6:17pm On May 23, 2022
mkpurumma090:

Mtcheeew!! Off point
Who b dis 1 undecided undecided
Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by Georgejeez: 6:23pm On May 23, 2022
justiz5:

You are not smart enough. Any time she is awake making those calls, record their conversation (and seek for interpretation from trusted fellos. Thank me later. I am in one of the Hausa speaking states. You can't gossip me anyhow be it in my place of work or in the compound where I stay. I will surely find out.

Do that and thank me later.

Assuming the op was smart like me, he would have been ahead of the game with his "Ibo Sex Slave"
Omor see update , y I love Nairaland, thanks boss

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by Dogi1(m): 6:26pm On May 23, 2022
David1017:

This ur own strong oo. Hope she's good?

She is good oo, I even talk to her yesterday oo. Say hungry dey, say make i send something for her.
Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by Wwwq: 7:06pm On May 23, 2022
Cool
Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by Fantazy(m): 7:10pm On May 23, 2022
I just Pity that innocent guy wey the yeye geh dey carry her refurbished Toto go meet.
Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by Paulianfa(m): 7:21pm On May 23, 2022
Wahala
Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by JONSYN7154: 7:33pm On May 23, 2022
nnol:
mbieri people are very nice people, my late mum is from mbieri.
are you kidding me?

Maximum respect to you my in-law.

I Duff my hat for you
Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 7:40pm On May 23, 2022
JONSYN7154:
Am from Benue and I married an Igbo Lady from mbieri, imo state and I can confidently tell you that they are awesomely GOOD.

Wow.. ur wife is my sister then.
I'm from mbaitolu
Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by JONSYN7154: 7:42pm On May 23, 2022
kingsolomonjnr01:

Wow.. ur wife is my sister then.
I'm from mbaitolu
my in-law my in-law

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by SURElee(f): 7:44pm On May 23, 2022
Stephen2324:
My neighbour and his girlfriend have been living together like married couples since I moved in. I haven't seen her since last week so I ask after her this morning and he told me she is married now. She got married 2 Saturdays ago to an Igbo guy who is based abroad cause she is Igbo.

He is yoruba. Apparently she planned her wedding from his house and he didn't know cause she spoke in Igbo majority of the time she was on call. Told him she is attending a cousin's wedding in Imo 3wks ago he gave her Tfare. She called him when she arrived and that was the last time.

Went to her parents place on Last Sunday to find out if she was safe as he hasn't been able to reach her only for the mother to tell him that she got married.

Him don bring Smirnoff spirit and soda to mix. He said "dey with me"
Me: I dey with u Bros mix am.

Inside life!

Ehen! Did he marry her?No.
A lady co inhabited with him, he didn't deem it fit to marry her and he wan mix drinks as I mix cocktails at events, let him go on and mix as science student wey him be.

I fault them for cohabiting though.

He didn't marry her, how many years did she date him and how many more years would she have to wait for him to make up his mind to settle down?
This isn't the time for any time waster to waste anybody's time o!

No time to check time.
Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by Doctortest: 9:15pm On May 23, 2022
FAKE! I know because a similar story exactly like this came out like a year ago
Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by betshopagent(m): 1:37am On May 24, 2022
vickydevoka:

Depending de Igbo. Imo n Abia gals are easy to marry from any tribe
then y d attack on the Igbo's alone? Since its not only peculiar to them alone. We are all tribalists; so don't make it sound as if Yoruba's are righteous of what you attack Igbo for.
Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by Munzy14(m): 5:46am On May 24, 2022
Stephen2324:
My neighbour and his girlfriend have been living together like married couples since I moved in. I haven't seen her since last week so I ask after her this morning and he told me she is married now. She got married 2 Saturdays ago to an Igbo guy who is based abroad cause she is Igbo.

He is yoruba. Apparently she planned her wedding from his house and he didn't know cause she spoke in Igbo majority of the time she was on call. Told him she is attending a cousin's wedding in Imo 3wks ago he gave her Tfare. She called him when she arrived and that was the last time.

Went to her parents place on Last Sunday to find out if she was safe as he hasn't been able to reach her only for the mother to tell him that she got married.

Him don bring Smirnoff spirit and soda to mix. He said "dey with me"
Me: I dey with u Bros mix am.

Inside life!
grin grin grin

Dey with am....

Women with plan b, c, D ....etc na your mate.. grin grin
Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by Munzy14(m): 5:50am On May 24, 2022
DonGtoG1:
A matured person, not just in age, should know when things are real.
Sure thing...I concur..

he/she changes swings mood, or changes attitude..

You must know as an intelligent person.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by Munzy14(m): 5:51am On May 24, 2022
JONSYN7154:
Am from Benue and I married an Igbo Lady from mbieri, imo state and I can confidently tell you that they are awesomely GOOD
Oya come and pay extra bride price cheesy
Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by Munzy14(m): 6:00am On May 24, 2022
BlessedJonMoss:
This Yoruba babe been showing me love nonstop, in fact she prefers my one room face-me-I-slap-you to her well furnished selfcon.
But she has this friend in the UK that always videocalls her at night, and they speak only Yoruba, which I don't understand.
I am curious as how do you claim she is your girl, but is comfortably making video calls with another man at night?

Like when you two should be cuddled up sleeping or making out.. wink

Well, I don't understand the kind of ladies you guys date o..No respect all..

One key thing in relationship is respect..Mutual respect, understanding then the love.

Their is no relationship if a man comfortably calls her and you are cool with that..Maybe you aren't serious with her...Just the knacking.
Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by Kaypeeboss(m): 6:07am On May 24, 2022
BlessedJonMoss:
Today you have found salvation,the scales have surely fallen off your eyes.Go and simp no more
Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by mkpurumma090(f): 6:23am On May 24, 2022
Theboy21:
Who b dis 1 undecided undecided

Your mama
Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by JONSYN7154: 6:45am On May 24, 2022
Munzy14:

Oya come and pay extra bride price cheesy
I'll bring more extra tubers of yam. Trust me, am from Benue.
Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by Parisian: 2:42pm On May 24, 2022
Nice description of your mother. [s]
Theboy21:
Yes son, i did some damages to your wh0re mothers ugly cunt when your big old foolish pop was outta towncheesy cheesy
[/s]

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by Theboy21: 2:44pm On May 24, 2022
Parisian:
Nice description of my mother.
Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by BArris007(m): 6:02pm On May 24, 2022
Olofofo,
What is your own business, find it and mind your business.
Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by Munzy14(m): 7:33pm On May 24, 2022
JONSYN7154:
I'll bring more extra tubers of yam. Trust me, am from Benue.
Na only yam your in-laws go chop? grin
Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by JONSYN7154: 9:10pm On May 24, 2022
Munzy14:

Na only yam your in-laws go chop? grin
grin. Wetin you want tell me make I bring kom.

I can do anything for u my in-law
Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by David1017(m): 10:34pm On May 24, 2022
Dogi1:

She is good oo, I even talk to her yesterday oo. Say hungry dey, say make i send something for her.

Lol.. Cut off ties my brother

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by Perfectbeing(m): 12:22pm On May 25, 2022
IkeIgboNile:
I really don't believe this story because i think the Op wants to start a tribal war here. The guy must have known the nature of their relationship and agreed to be the side chick in the relationship grin
record one of their calls and give to someone to translate for you na

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Intimacy Gadget Market Booms Even In Recession / Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired / See How Virginity Testing Is Done In Some Parts Of Africa (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.