Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,520 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples (50528 Views)

My Girlfriend Been Living With Family Friends Whose Son Is Asking Her Out / My Neighbour And His Wife Seduced My Wife ,now I'm Ashamed / "Allow Your Husband Marry His Girlfriend & Have Sex Together" - Linda Uju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by winner37(m): 12:10pm On May 23, 2022
Exodus 20: 10
“You shall not covet your neighbor’s house; you shall not covet your neighbor’s wife, nor his male servant, nor his female servant, nor his ox, nor his donkey, nor anything that is your neighbor’s.”..

If I may ask you ,how does that affect you ?
Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by Enny2013(f): 12:25pm On May 23, 2022
I dnt even know what to say!
Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by ImaIma1(f): 12:26pm On May 23, 2022
kayperry:

An experience that does not usually exceeds two its not enough to generalize, every gurl i have dated no dey get pass two boyfriend/bodycount is that even a coincidence or accident, the one that even claim three, said i am the 3rd guy cheesy grin why

Tbh,i can't relate with your aspersion on yorubas, from my family to my friends i don't see anyone wey their mama be the dictator of their life, maybe the guy doesnt love you enough n just use his mom as cover up... works perfect.
when a man is in love nobody can safe him, unless he wants to be safe. pele dear smiley

Someone that came to visit from Bristol. I wasn't even interested in any love. I broke it off when plenty guys from my tribe yapa.

And I wasn't talking of just my experience.
Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by ImaIma1(f): 12:28pm On May 23, 2022
Edyice:

When someone split due to long distance or without any insult or fight . The law works like magic ,when you guys cross path . ( you can get wet fast and easily ).

You are saying not every ladies fall for okafor law but i will tell you this for free ( its some ladies that calls their EX ) if u doubt me ask Pocohantas , she will tell you .

You guys take movies too seriously.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by JoyousFurnitire(m): 12:28pm On May 23, 2022
Next time use translate app
Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by kayperry: 12:31pm On May 23, 2022
ImaIma1:

Lol...for you to even sleep with your married ex tells a lot about the kind of person you are. And it means she made the right choice by leaving. Or else you will cheat on her with your marrie ex. wink

Every gurlfriend as a weak spot, whether she is now an Ex or married does not mean the password will change wink
life is a cycle whether i join in or not las las everybody go chop breakfast
Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by walkingred: 12:32pm On May 23, 2022
Pray that you marry right!
Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by kayperry: 12:36pm On May 23, 2022
ImaIma1:

Someone that came to visit from Bristol. [b]I wasn't even interested in any love. [/b]I broke it off when plenty guys from my tribe yapa.

And I wasn't talking of just my experience.

chicks don't know hawk naa mother hen sabi Eagle. so far so good "Happy Mother's day"
Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by Chidoo893(m): 12:39pm On May 23, 2022
Please someone should help me on how to invest in Bitcoin
Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by ImaIma1(f): 12:39pm On May 23, 2022
kayperry:

chicks don't know hawk naa mother hen sabi Eagle. so far so good "Happy Mother's day"

cheesy
Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by ImaIma1(f): 12:44pm On May 23, 2022
kayperry:

Every gurlfriend as a weak spot, whether she is now an Ex or married does not mean the password will change wink
life is a cycle whether i join in or not las las everybody go chop breakfast

Very wrong assertion. But I'll allow you the pleasure of believing it is true, since you guys here are of the school of thought that every woman cheats.
Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by Egbeda1(m): 1:01pm On May 23, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
what happen to benue ladies?
you are a disgrace to the Yoruba clan,isiewu
Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by advanceDNA: 1:19pm On May 23, 2022
Edyice:

That's why u have to knack other people own as other persons are knacking yours ... cool

Lol...u are wicked
Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by OsbornTyler7: 1:54pm On May 23, 2022
You'll have a hard time finding a man who is willing to put up with the idiosyncrasies of European women. These women eurobridefinder.com are mature, independent adults. They will take responsibility for themselves and will not question your ability to handle family and work duties. They'll also demand commitment and respect from their partners. They will be willing to sacrifice their time with other men to be with you. These are the main reasons why European women prefer American men.
Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by babaalagbo11(m): 2:12pm On May 23, 2022
The babe is smart grin as you no wan do the needful e carry you over 2.2 abi wetin una dey call am, people that play bet
Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by NaijaCars4sale: 2:39pm On May 23, 2022
Inside life
Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by VirileNelly2420: 2:46pm On May 23, 2022
gulfer:
Okafor's law will continue to prevail between them anytime the nigga see the girl cool cool cool cool cool
Okafors law can only play if d guy was so gud at it... wink
Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by edosignature(m): 3:07pm On May 23, 2022
The Lady is wise in all facets.
Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by kernniejay(m): 3:16pm On May 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Huh.. wannabe redpiller got played.. grin
Well what else can he do than celebrate with her.. grin

Yes of course, celebrate with her after milking her dry and leaving the remaining empty carcass for the SIMPle husband. Don't bother to reply, I've moved.
Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:33pm On May 23, 2022
kernniejay:

Yes of course, celebrate with her after milking her dry and leaving the remaining empty carcass for the SIMPle husband. Don't bother to reply, I've moved.
Haha..you sound pained hence your reason for creating the post..she got your friend my boy.. grin
He is the empty one here and a loser.. cheesy
Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by Edyice: 4:09pm On May 23, 2022
advanceDNA:

Lol...u are wicked

Las Las when will call on advanceDNA to carry out the check up for us ( whoever we settle down with and when the baby comes cool )
Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by sisisioge: 4:14pm On May 23, 2022
Why are people always on the lookout to defraud the other....na heart fraud this babe commit fa. Chai! It is well.

All cards on the table people!....maybe the guy was happy to have a willing body keeping his house and warming hys bed constantly within reach without committing ...and aunty was happy to have a willing roof, bills payer and Hot body without commitment too. At the end of it all, someone missed an important memo somewhere hence the reason for Ogas unhappystate....it is well.
Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 4:22pm On May 23, 2022
Egbeda1:
you are a disgrace to the Yoruba clan,isiewu
You are a disgrace to the yoruba clan, isiewu
Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by Elnathan454(m): 4:40pm On May 23, 2022
Nah dis kind thing dey make pesin wicked....
Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by vickydevoka(m): 4:43pm On May 23, 2022
betshopagent:
there is no difference between Igbo n Yoruba in marriage. They follow the same lane in marriage.They love marrying from their tribe but its easier for an igbo guy to marry a Yoruba girl than Yoruba man marrying igbo lady.
Depending de Igbo. Imo n Abia gals are easy to marry from any tribe
Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by Amayabor1: 4:59pm On May 23, 2022
JONSYN7154:
Am from Benue and I married an Igbo Lady from mbieri, imo state and I can confidently tell you that they are awesomely GOOD.

It depends on where your wife grew up. Those that grew up outside Igbo land (like growing up in the north, Lagos or any other non-igbo state) are generally good.

You see those ones that were born and bred in Igbo land (especially Imo and Anambra ladies)? Fear them!
Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 23, 2022
Meteng:
Been dey chop free food
na so now
Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by meobizy(f): 5:17pm On May 23, 2022
Lol. Gin and tonic on the go. I don broke if not I for try the drink.
Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by JONSYN7154: 5:34pm On May 23, 2022
Amayabor1:

It depends on where your wife grew up. Those that grew up outside Igbo land (like growing up in the north, Lagos or any other non-igbo state) are generally good.

You see those ones that were born and bred in Igbo land (especially Imo and Anambra ladies)? Fear them!
Like seriously, my wife was born and brought up in imo state.
I met her in school. We were staunch enemy in school lo and behold I never knew life have something in stock for us.

Anyway, its the Lord's doing.
Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by nnol(m): 5:36pm On May 23, 2022
JONSYN7154:
Am from Benue and I married an Igbo Lady from mbieri, imo state and I can confidently tell you that they are awesomely GOOD.
mbieri people are very nice people, my late mum is from mbieri.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by Amayabor1: 5:43pm On May 23, 2022
JONSYN7154:
Like seriously, my wife was born and brought up in imo state.
I met her in school. We were staunch enemy in school lo and behold I never knew life have something in stock for us.

Anyway, its the Lord's doing.

Yeah. There will always be exception.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

He Lacks Confidence: Is This Enough Reason To Turn Him Down? / See How Virginity Testing Is Done In Some Parts Of Africa (pictures) / Princess Shyngle: 'How Do Married Ladies Manage Men With Small Cassava'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.