Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,594 members, 7,816,469 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples (50518 Views)

My Girlfriend Been Living With Family Friends Whose Son Is Asking Her Out / My Neighbour And His Wife Seduced My Wife ,now I'm Ashamed / "Allow Your Husband Marry His Girlfriend & Have Sex Together" - Linda Uju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by Cutehector(m): 9:48am On May 23, 2022
cheesy
Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by wizkidblogger(f): 9:50am On May 23, 2022
one of the cons of marrying someone that speaks a different language...

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by Meteng: 9:51am On May 23, 2022
bukky1994:
The babe wise come japa, alaye wan dey chop free food
Been dey chop free food
Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by Burgerlomo: 9:51am On May 23, 2022
How is that your f^cking business Mr Busybody? Shogba e grin

Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by Nobody: 9:52am On May 23, 2022
Sit up comrade, sit up. Dust yourself off and live. This is what makes you a man. We keep grinding it out nonetheless.

That was a ruthless and cold blow but hey, what would he have wished for.

This is how I've stayed strong regardless of all the heavy blows I've taken in life
Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by Asceleb16(m): 9:53am On May 23, 2022
Yekpa!!!
We guys and ladies of this century ehn...we are something else...imagine dis kind matter,they both got played anyway,the guy think im dey wise,using the lady without legal kini...Lol,what do i even know,lemme coman be going jare
Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by advanceDNA: 9:53am On May 23, 2022
Stephen2324:
My neighbour and his girlfriend have been living together like married couples since I moved in. I haven't seen her since last week so I ask after her this morning and he told me she is married now. She got married 2 Saturdays ago to an Igbo guy who is based abroad cause she is Igbo.

He is yoruba. Apparently she planned her wedding from his house and he didn't know cause she spoke in Igbo majority of the time she was on call. Told him she is attending a cousin's wedding in Imo 3wks ago he gave her Tfare. She called him when she arrived and that was the last time.

Went to her parents place on Last Sunday to find out if she was safe as he hasn't been able to reach her only for the mother to tell him that she got married.

Him don bring Smirnoff spirit and soda to mix. He said "dey with me"
Me: I dey with u Bros mix am.

Inside life!

This is the normal trend...
Most women go carry body to the person that can pay bride price and come back to collect penĂ­s .....

I no pity your friend....i pity the guy who married her and other men paying bride price on women several men has slept with....tueh!!

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by 6pack: 9:54am On May 23, 2022
Romanoff:

So it's okay for your sister or daughter to cohabit with a man without paying her bride price or marrying her properly?

Uncle woke.
pay what? Is my sister a commodity?. The most a guy should do is take her to the customary court and get married. Bride price fire

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by Nobody: 9:54am On May 23, 2022
BlessedJonMoss:
I just feel this kinda sheet is about happening to me.
This Yoruba babe been showing me love nonstop, in fact she prefers my one room face-me-I-slap-you to her well furnished selfcon.
But she has this friend in the UK that always videocalls her at night, and they speak only Yoruba, which I don't understand.
Who know maybe they're planning their own marriage right under my nose.

If e better for her, e don better for you be that. Play the game well, one way or another e supposed favor you. Drill and Lalo the kponyor with reckless abandon, imprint your mark on it.

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by Elxandre(m): 9:56am On May 23, 2022
BlessedJonMoss:
I just feel this kinda sheet is about happening to me.
This Yoruba babe been showing me love nonstop, in fact she prefers my one room face-me-I-slap-you to her well furnished selfcon.
But she has this friend in the UK that always videocalls her at night, and they speak only Yoruba, which I don't understand.
Who know maybe they're planning their own marriage right under my nose.
Record her talking and ask someone to translate.

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by HardMirror(m): 9:57am On May 23, 2022
Uniquekriss:
He wasn't even planning to settle for her, he was only feeding her and getting free kpekus It's a win-win. D girl might be the one to miss the guy las las when loneliness begins to wire her cos obodo oyibo guy won't always be around.
so what? Did he tie her down? Is she not an adult? She was also enjoying the sex abi it is only men that enjoy sex?

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by SteveDGreat: 9:58am On May 23, 2022
Stephen2324:
My neighbour and his girlfriend have been living together like married couples since I moved in. I haven't seen her since last week so I ask after her this morning and he told me she is married now. She got married 2 Saturdays ago to an Igbo guy who is based abroad cause she is Igbo.

He is yoruba. Apparently she planned her wedding from his house and he didn't know cause she spoke in Igbo majority of the time she was on call. Told him she is attending a cousin's wedding in Imo 3wks ago he gave her Tfare. She called him when she arrived and that was the last time.

Went to her parents place on Last Sunday to find out if she was safe as he hasn't been able to reach her only for the mother to tell him that she got married.

Inside life!

I have read this story before years back.

Abi the thing happen again
Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by ImaIma1(f): 10:00am On May 23, 2022
kayperry:

Is it really about what a yoruba guy plans ... you forget the igbo culture is stringent towards inter marriage.
The times i dated igbo gurlz they are usually the ones giving the signal "this r'ship is ending nowhere" cos an igbo gurl know her life is subjectable to the igbo rigid culture las las. just saying in most cases the culture is the impending barrier

It has to be two serious people that have their minds towards the same goal. They need to be able to fight their families to be together.

However, we know how most Yoruba guys carry their mothers on their heads and do her bidding. That alone accounts for most of the decisions made.
Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by kayperry: 10:00am On May 23, 2022
ImaIma1:

The delude themselves with the idea that every married woman will sleep with their exes. Very funny lots cheesy.

i don't know why you ladies are obsessed with "Every" from the otherside "Most" is enough. gurlz love to laugh why should we stop undecided
Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by sweetman2022: 10:00am On May 23, 2022
johnnychuks:
the guy should go and look for his Yoruba sister, that's the reason why you should marry from your tribe, to avoid issues like this, marrying from deferent tribe also affect the children too, but must parents are selfish they don't care about the generation they are bring on earth, if you like quote I will tell you more reasons is good to marry from your tribe.
So what will happen if I marry a white woman, or a carribean lady or an India woman? Some of you just got educated for nothing. Waste of education. How don't know how many times we have to tell you guys that where you married from doesn't determine your happiness in the marriage. Primitive humans still lives in Africa.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by BlessedJonMoss: 10:01am On May 23, 2022
justiz5:

You are not smart enough. Any time she is awake making those calls, record their conversation (and seek for interpretation from trusted fellos. Thank me later. I am in one of the Hausa speaking states. You can't gossip me anyhow be it in my place of work or in the compound where I stay. I will surely find out.

Do that and thank me later.

Assuming the op was smart like me, he would have been ahead of the game with his "Ibo Sex Slave"

Definitely going to do this. Una go see the full gist soon in frontpage.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by Acidbath: 10:04am On May 23, 2022
Very smart girl. grin

Afonja redpiller just got served. cheesy

Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by johnnychuks(m): 10:06am On May 23, 2022
sweetman2022:

So what will happen if I marry a white woman, or a carribean lady or an India woman? Some of you just got educated for nothing. Waste of education. How don't know how many times we have to tell you guys that where you married from doesn't determine your happiness in the marriage. Primitive humans still lives in Africa.
is not about your happiness all the way is all about your father and mother land, help the up coming generation. that is the reasons I said must of you parents of now are days are selfish.
Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by ImaIma1(f): 10:09am On May 23, 2022
pocohantas:
Your neighbour is Yoruba,
The girlfriend is Igbo,
Her husband is abroad.

Pretty cool and imaginative story that touched all sides. I am sure if we check well, she is also a single mother. You can add that for more spice.

wink

And he should add that when they get married, the girl will still be staying in Nigeria where the Yoruba guy is. So that Okafors law can happen and the "okafor" guys on the forum will be happy. grin

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by ImaIma1(f): 10:10am On May 23, 2022
kayperry:

i don't know why you ladies are obsessed with "Every" from the otherside "Most" is enough. gurlz love to laugh why should we stop undecided

"Most" doesn't even happen. Have you slept with your married ex?
Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by Hartman11: 10:15am On May 23, 2022
[quote author=BlessedJonMoss post=113087927]I just feel this kinda sheet is about happening to me.
Who know maybe they're planning their own marriage right under my nose. [Then double ur knacking while u reducing ur spending on her and be looking her with one eye]
Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by sweetman2022: 10:19am On May 23, 2022
johnnychuks:
is not about your happiness all the way is all about your father and mother land, help the up coming generation. that is the reasons I said must of you parents of now are days are selfish.
So my marriage shouldn't be about my happiness but about my father and mother that have lived their life. Some of you still don't know what marriage is. Marriage is distinctly between you, your wife and children if any. Every other people including your parents are secondary. Until we understand such arrangements we will continue to mess it up.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by kayperry: 10:20am On May 23, 2022
ImaIma1:

It has to be two serious people that have their minds towards the same goal. They need to be able to fight their families to be together.

However, we know how most Yoruba guys carry their mothers on their heads and do her bidding. That alone accounts for most of the decisions made.

i am on the last floor, can you step up to reality. Tbh ki lo je "serious"?? the only thing that can suspend the igbo culture is Serious money & affluence as we've seen in the case of FFK & davido.
I'm surprise @ your aspersion, maybe you rolled with boyz, lemme ask do igbos not idiolize " mary mother of jesus" ... does it look like igbos are doing her bidding relative to decisions made smiley
Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by deavicky(m): 10:20am On May 23, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
what happen to benue ladies?
must u marry from ur place?.
Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by Came4amo: 10:21am On May 23, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
what happen to benue ladies?

Na wetin him mama sef go ask am be that grin

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by Vulcan24(m): 10:23am On May 23, 2022
He will survive it

In few days, he would laugh over it

In my bachelor days I can't remembered quite number of girls who leech at my ikoyi apartment expecting me to pop the question
I never did and when they leave or I see their wedding PX on fbk or bbm that time I cringe and hangout

Few months later, another cache would be made and the circle continues

Bad news is eventually I married a wrong woman

Life is a game and only the strong wins

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by kayperry: 10:29am On May 23, 2022
ImaIma1:

"Most" doesn't even happen. Have you slept with your married ex?

We will get back to you
Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by Kajaard: 10:30am On May 23, 2022
Bestnoma:

Except the abroad guy takes her immediately, she is coming back to her yoruba guy immediately he returns to where he came from.The lady is farm tool already.

Lol cheesy grin cheesy

Nairalanders and bad mouth cheesy
Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by charlypoker(m): 10:30am On May 23, 2022
Stephen2324:

Inside life!
grin

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy Inside life. Igbotic gold digger
Re: My Neighbour And His Girlfriend Have Been Living Together Like Married Couples by Melst: 10:31am On May 23, 2022
JONSYN7154:
Am from Benue and I married an Igbo Lady and I can confidently tell you that they are awesomely GOOD.

Awwwnnnn. Exactly what I'm a product of. Tiv, idoma or Igede? My mum was awesome, God bless her soul.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Princess Shyngle: 'How Do Married Ladies Manage Men With Small Cassava' / Sunday Eguakhide Dies During Sex With Lover In Office (photo) / He Lacks Confidence: Is This Enough Reason To Turn Him Down?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.