Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,192 members, 7,835,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! (45284 Views)

How Do Some Men Think? This Is Both Disappointing And Irritating. / The 8 Different Types Of Vaginas And What Men Think Of Each. / Man Pays For Hotel Room For A Lady In Lagos. She Refuses Sex & This Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by segcymoor(m): 7:38am On May 25, 2022
Sweetplum:

Good day LocalStandard1.
A point of correction. I m not always aggressive
Neither am I an aggressive lady. I m easy going. An example of a woman of virtue.
Secondly, am not a trouble maker neither am I gunning for the trophy of a new trouble maker.
I only respond to men that want to eat their cakes and have it or any moniker that crosses my lane. I m a happy lady enjoying my life. Not a frustrated being.
I come in peace.
Thanks.

Damn. How I wish...

Well.. words is cheap
Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by LocalStandard1(m): 7:43am On May 25, 2022
segcymoor:

Damn. How I wish...

Well.. words is cheap

Lol, Do you know her?
Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by segcymoor(m): 7:51am On May 25, 2022
LocalStandard1:

Lol, Do you know her?

No...I understand psychology of woman generally even more than they knew themselves

Provided she live in this very planet!
Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Albertone(m): 7:55am On May 25, 2022
Choilila:

You are still ugly, I can never accept you as good looking with your flat nose that stretch out like that of a tree with many branches.

You are ugly Albertone.

Is your English writing good looking?

You no get fine face,boobs,ass,hips,thick thighs,you no still sabi English.

Instead of you to thank me for giving you English lessons.You've learnt one or two things like that.

Nurse like you can't work in UK.How do you want to be communicating there?
Go school, you say na Bandit you wan go marry.
Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Psoul(m): 7:55am On May 25, 2022
Islandlady:
Shut up jare! Men are men irrespective of their class and standard they will always behave like men

High class guys like Elon musk and dangote Are dey not still engaged in sex scandals!?

Silly and unreasonable argument.

The way women brain works is so terrible and wack.
To most women, every rich man is a responsible man.
Well, I believe that those your high class men are in sex scandal with your fellow high class women.
Silly brain.
Why can't those your fellow high class ladies or low class ladies hold themselves and be responsible so that the "foolish" men will not see any woman to fool around with.
People will just be arguing blindly.

2 Likes

Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by LocalStandard1(m): 7:57am On May 25, 2022
segcymoor:

No...I understand psychology of woman generally even more than they knew themselves

Provided she live in this very planet!

Ah ah, you don't mean it? What do you understand about her then? Sorry for asking.
Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Choilila: 8:00am On May 25, 2022
Albertone:

Is your English writing good looking?

You no get fine face,boobs,ass,hips,thick thighs,you no still sabi English.

Instead of you to thank me for giving you English lessons.You've learnt one or two things like that.

Nurse like you can't work in UK.How do you want to be communicating there?
Go school, you say na Bandit you wan go marry.

Ugly
ugly
ugly.
I can feel the pains you are passing through.

2 Likes

Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by segcymoor(m): 8:07am On May 25, 2022
LocalStandard1:

Ah ah, you don't mean it? What do you understand about her then? Sorry for asking.

Don't get me wrong please...I am not referring to her ..I dey argue generally
Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Albertone(m): 8:16am On May 25, 2022
Choilila:

Ugly
ugly
ugly.
I can feel the pains you are passing through.

Stale and boring.
Say something else.
Ugly mucheche
Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Choilila: 8:18am On May 25, 2022
Albertone:

Stale and boring.
Say something else.
Ugly mucheche

you are ugly Albertone, the reason why you can't get out of my mention because I didn't consider you.

2 Likes

Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by LocalStandard1(m): 8:19am On May 25, 2022
segcymoor:

Don't get me wrong please...I am not referring to her ..I dey argue generally
Ok. I think she quoted from a statement I made sometime ago, that was exactly how I put it.
Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Islandlady(f): 10:04am On May 25, 2022
Mypeople2:
I will do that.Men abeg make una dey respect fine women especially fine woman like islandlady.Stop sexualizing beautiful ladies, nor be everything be sex sex sex .As for ladies ,stop asking guys for money as if they are your fathers .Also stop exposing your bodies, if not ,they will want to do the do
Funny grin okay, just increase the volume

1 Like

Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Islandlady(f): 10:06am On May 25, 2022
ikorodureporta:

Don't say men.. it goes both ways..
I know what women are doing to me too as a guy that doesn't give a F
It goes both ways but men own is too much abeg!
Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Albertone(m): 10:13am On May 25, 2022
Choilila:

you are ugly Albertone, the reason why you can't get out of my mention because I didn't consider you.

Weren't you the one that entered my mention first even before I posted my picture?
Haven't I been in your mention before you know what I look like?
Where did I ask you to consider me.

You worwor!Pot calling kettle black.
Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by ssoofftt(m): 10:23am On May 25, 2022
Interesting
Legit ways to make money check my signature
Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Islandlady(f): 11:13am On May 25, 2022
Albertone:

Weren't you the one that entered my mention first even before I posted my picture?

it is were you not
You guys should stop murdering English,speak your native dialects instead undecided
Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Albertone(m): 12:49pm On May 25, 2022
Islandlady:
it is were you not
You guys should stop murdering English,speak your native dialects instead undecided

Oversabi.Both are the same.

You even write better English than Choilila .
Choilila could even say "not were you" is the correct one.

Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by DonEvarest(m): 12:49pm On May 25, 2022
segcymoor:

Damn. How I wish...

Well.. words is cheap
you very well understood the contrast over there.. Lol
Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Choilila: 12:56pm On May 25, 2022
Albertone:

aren't you the one that entered my mention first even before I posted my picture?
How?
you are the one that gave me a quote back in 2020
I always mind my business on this forum ,I'm not like you that go around quoting any moniker .

You knew that you are so ugly, the reason why you stayed behind the keys for 2 years before debuting the ugly face.

ugly. by quoting me randomly.
Ugly.

2 Likes

Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 4:53pm On May 25, 2022
Islandlady:
yen yen yen undecided humanity would have gone if not for women, men are the problem of the world. . . Imagine a world without women you men would have destroyed this beautiful planet!

see talk like trash!
if not for women this world for done go??
no be that same woman make God regret for creating man?
Abi Eve way disobey God na which gender e be
Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by space9880: 9:14pm On May 25, 2022
God1000:
Not all men, sex is overrated, real men hustle everyday and set their minds on productive things

Personally I want to be like Aliko dangote and Tony Elumelu, there's no time for bullshit
so for you mind you mentors no dey bleep?
Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by caesymore(m): 11:17pm On May 25, 2022
Islandlady:
Are you a female or male undecided Because you are too stupid!!!

You see how lousy you sound undecided
Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Albertone(m): 4:46am On May 26, 2022
Choilila:

How?
you are the one that gave me a quote back in 2020

And it ended then.

So why did you quote me again in 2022?cos you couldn't stop thinking about me since 2020.
Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Choilila: 11:58am On May 26, 2022
Albertone:

And it ended then.

So why did you quote me again in 2022?
And repeated in 2021-2022

cos you couldn't stop thinking about me since 2020.

thinking about a QUASIMODO? .Don't even imagine that.
I do tit for tat,I hold grudges alot.

2 Likes

Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Albertone(m): 12:01pm On May 26, 2022
Choilila:

And repeated in 2021-2022

thinking about a QUASIMODO?

The last time I ever quoted you was november 2021.And it ended there.
Now,why did you start quoting me in April 2022 when I've long forgotten you're alive?

If you weren't thinking about me, you wouldn't quote me 5 months after we last quoted each other.
Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Choilila: 12:07pm On May 26, 2022
Albertone:

The last time I ever quoted you was november 2021.And it ended there.
Now,why did you start quoting me in April 2022 when I've long forgotten you're alive?

These days,the way I'm craving for a girlfriend is alarming.Every girl is literally attractive to me.Something that doesn't happen before.
I'm 19 years old and about to be 20 in may.I've never dated before.
I read similar stories here and everyone says "Go and read your books and forget women","Go and focus on making money and leave women".Well, I'm a student in a polytechnic, above average in grades.I am dead broke and still dependent. I am not idle as I am learning a trade.
But this feeling of craving for love is so strong.
When I was going through puberty,it was mostly sexual urges and infatuations.I was done with puberty at 16 and this feeling is very different from infatuation.
I am a very handsome dude,atleast both male and female compliment me so.I get a lot of greenlights but inexperience and shyness make me ignore.
What do you suggest I do?
This captured my attention Albertone.
I was OO so this is the person behind keys, I thought it was an adult probably a being that have traveled far in life[ Mentally, Spiritually, Emotionally, Physically ].

If you weren't thinking about me, you wouldn't quote me 5 months after we last quoted each other.

I hardly forget grudges.
So now I'm doing the favor in return.

2 Likes

Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Hoodyrich(m): 12:36pm On May 26, 2022
I think about have I levitate every singe day and be a better version of me.
Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Albertone(m): 2:01pm On May 26, 2022
Choilila:

I hardly forget grudges.
So now I'm doing the favor in return.

Then don't complain I'm on your mention.I am also returning the favor.

By the way, have you taken brighter grammar classes today? Because your English keeps deteriorating.
Too many errors I don't know where to start from.
Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Choilila: 2:23pm On May 26, 2022
Albertone:

Then don't complain I'm on your mention .I am also returning the favor.
I don't remember making this comment.

Albertone:

haven't I been in your mention before you know what I look like?

By the way, have you taken brighter grammar classes today? Because your English keeps deteriorating.
Too many errors I don't know where to start from.

You are still ugly.

2 Likes

Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Albertone(m): 7:48pm On May 26, 2022
Choilila:

I don't remember making this comment.

You are still ugly.

Shush!
You keep saying I'm all over your mentions.

I'm just pained that I've been really busy of recent.I'd that made you understand that a nursery school dropout ugly nurse is a no match for me.
Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Choilila: 7:58pm On May 26, 2022
Albertone:

Shush!
You keep saying I'm all over your mentions.

I'm just pained that I've been really busy of recent.I'd that made you understand that a nursery school dropout ugly nurse is a no match for me.

Ugly bipo guy.

2 Likes

Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by SPAMBOX7: 8:01am On May 27, 2022
Islandlady:
Tell your mama to wash hers first grin

Stupid fellow feeling funkyyy
Lame as biitxh. Your mama own was stinky as well thats why she never trained you to keep yours clean too huh. Wacko grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

What’s The Most Memorable Moment You Shared With A Stranger? / Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? / Adorable Pre-wedding Pictures Shot In Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.