Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,247 members, 7,818,840 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! (45165 Views)

How Do Some Men Think? This Is Both Disappointing And Irritating. / The 8 Different Types Of Vaginas And What Men Think Of Each. / Man Pays For Hotel Room For A Lady In Lagos. She Refuses Sex & This Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by blazepascal(m): 3:21pm On May 24, 2022
Islandlady:
stop the mentality of nothing goes for nothing pls, atleast can't y'all guys have a good female friend you can always meet for advice, chilling and for friendship sake without trying to have sex with her. . . Is this how you go about sleeping with all the ladies you meet!? All in the name of nothing goes for nothing undecided

I dress as a classy lady, I don't reveal too much skin, so I still try to find out why they always
wanna f**k! Don't be a rape apologist

See i will not argue with im just an introvert ive been observing i dont really like argument so if u know what you are saying its true then let it be. All i know is that im not among Such men. So you gerrit i dont know why you are always pissed of with Guys see let me advice you better dont marry nigeria men since you dont like them see eeh nobody is perfect infact im short of words.
Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by blazepascal(m): 3:22pm On May 24, 2022
Islandlady:
stop the mentality of nothing goes for nothing pls, atleast can't y'all guys have a good female friend you can always meet for advice, chilling and for friendship sake without trying to have sex with her. . . Is this how you go about sleeping with all the ladies you meet!? All in the name of nothing goes for nothing undecided

I dress as a classy lady, I don't reveal too much skin, so I still try to find out why they always
wanna f**k! Don't be a rape apologist

See i will not argue with im just an introvert ive been observing i dont really like argument so if u know what you are saying its true then let it be. All i know is that im not among Such men. So you gerrit i dont know why you are always pissed of with Guys see let me advice you better dont marry nigeria men since you dont like them. see eeh nobody is perfect infact im short of words.
Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by NwaIgboBoy(m): 3:22pm On May 24, 2022
Choilila:
Lolz.

Why I run 100km far from them.

Saying hi to them "Sex "
Smiling "Sex "
Waving "Sex "
Friendship "Sex "
Socializing "Sex "
Having their contacts or them having your contact "Sex "

You offer "Sex" . Tag you names, and don't have anything to offer apart from "Sex "
Your don't offer "Sex " till trouble. Claimed to be giving it to another.

Non virgin still trouble, Virgin still trouble.

Las las you will still fellow them and be singing " carry me dey go jehovah carry me dey go my husband house "
Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Islandlady(f): 3:25pm On May 24, 2022
foolbuster:

No I am fool buster. I suffer fools.
Anyway, just stating the obvious here. You attract your own kind. For the fact you brought dick into this means you think of sex all the time too because that's all you have to offer.
Cool! But do you realize only a fool recognises a fellow fool! Good day grin

1 Like

Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by foolbuster: 3:27pm On May 24, 2022
Islandlady:

No. Any intelligent person can call out a fool. Your lack of mannerism and quick to insults only serve to assert my position that you only have sex to offer. You are probably one of those low key runs girls.
Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Choilila: 3:32pm On May 24, 2022
NwaIgboBoy:

Las las you will still fellow them and be singing " carry me dey go jehovah carry me dey go my husband house "

Yeah because marriage is the only goals someone can achieve in life..

I laugh at Men reasoning sha.
So you think all ladies are desperate to stay under Men roof?

It would have been better if it sounds like " carry me dey go jehovah carry me dey go my house"

3 Likes

Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Nobody: 3:35pm On May 24, 2022
Islandlady:
Seriously! Sex is what most men think about everyday of their life! Men think about sex all day long undecided even the so called redpillars

Most times, I'd have different male friends I wish to remain good friends with but all they will be thinking about is how to have sex with me, too bad embarassed

Men pls think about something else apart from sex!!! T for thanks grin

If I tell you what I think women think about you will be shock because I will be wrong since I am not a woman.
Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Fmghewzy(m): 3:44pm On May 24, 2022
Elporo:

Including small breasts?

Lol grin, I didn't say that oo wink
Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Kinzo0917(m): 3:49pm On May 24, 2022
Jennyclay:
What makes me so angry the most about these randy gender is that... They claim Nigerian girls are too cheap and useless, they also said with #500 they can sleep with Nigerian girls. BUT yet they go about raping girls including a toddler.

God's greatest mistake was creating men!!

Nigerian men irritates me alot!! Puke!!
. And yet you can't do without Nigerian men you hate.. Yet you can't stop having sex with Nigerian men you despise. Yet, your current bf or the man you will eventually will be a Nigerian. But you hate Nigerian men. What an irony. I hail you ooooo
Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Ashimiuamuda: 3:55pm On May 24, 2022
Choilila:

Yes because they want the fame, money and social status. They can become a dog kneeing to lick her feet and still ask for the Sex from her, OR get it from someone else if she declined the request .

Paulolee I don't keep your gender neither do I females in my line, I have nothing to do with them. I can keep myself accompany .
You can actually keep yourself accompany but you'll surely need people...
Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Choilila: 3:58pm On May 24, 2022
Ashimiuamuda:

You can actually keep yourself accompany but you'll surely need people...

I don't need people, I distance myself from them. I hardly welcome them for best reasons.

2 Likes

Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Ashimiuamuda: 4:04pm On May 24, 2022
Islandlady:
Seriously! Sex is what most men think about everyday of their life! Men think about sex all day long undecided even the so called redpillars

Most times, I'd have different male friends I wish to remain good friends with but all they will be thinking about is how to have sex with me, too bad embarassed

It seems that it the only type of men you do meet..
So,point of correction... Not most men but some men.
And mind you,they may think that is the only thing you can offer.
Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Ashimiuamuda: 4:09pm On May 24, 2022
Choilila:

I don't need people, I distance myself from them. I hardly welcome them for best reasons.

Wow! Ok,it's your choice though...
Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by BluntCrazeMan: 4:44pm On May 24, 2022
Islandlady:

GROW UP MA..
YOU JUST EXPOSED THE TYPE OF PERSON YOUR ARE, AND THE TYPE OF MEN-AND-WOMEN WHO YOUR INTERNAL PERSONALITY ATTRACTS.
Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Bbbw: 4:48pm On May 24, 2022
When all girls think about finessing guys

Guys will not come out and say it . When it’s the girl turn to give back the only thing she can offer they will say men are scum

Then go fuvvk yourself
Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by TheKrakon: 4:49pm On May 24, 2022
You don get ten pages nah your mind rest. Your shoe shine.
Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Psoul(m): 4:51pm On May 24, 2022
Islandlady:

Yeah...this might be true.
They always think of how to have sex with you cos you are not showing them any other importance of your life than been a sexual being meant to satisfy men's sexual urge.

Start coming to men with high class of intelligence.
Give them beautiful ideas on how to progress.
Discuss rare ideas commonly talked about among random ladies.
Show them class. Not by the make up you wear or clothes u wear.
When you do things like this around men, no be person go tell em pr!ck to comport.
Then you will understand that SEX IS NOT ALL THAT MEN THINK OF ALL THE TIME.
They think of sex when they see potential sex giver.
When there is no, their brains get so much busy with better things.
Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Abbertee2: 4:56pm On May 24, 2022
Islandlady:

Is there anything else you can offer other than sex
Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by DonEvarest(m): 5:09pm On May 24, 2022
Jennyclay:
What makes me so angry the most about these randy gender is that... They claim Nigerian girls are too cheap and useless, they also said with #500 they can sleep with Nigerian girls. BUT yet they go about raping girls including a toddler.

God's greatest mistake was creating men!!

Nigerian men irritates me alot!! Puke!!
God? Mistake? That's an awful contrast. You just sounded stupid thinking you're sensible.
Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by DonEvarest(m): 5:10pm On May 24, 2022
Nigerianization:

You are right. Men only think about sex. That's why they dress sexy, revealing sensitive parts of their body and CRYING TO GOD TO TAKE THEM SHARPARLY OUT OF THEIR FATHER'S HOUSES where they can have as much sex as they want.

Men only think about sex truly.nice submissions boss grin

And what do women think about
Crypto
Coding
Art and craft
Music
Comedy
Hustling and making money, etc.

With these few points of mine, I want to say that you are delusional.
Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by DonEvarest(m): 5:11pm On May 24, 2022
Nigerianization:

You are right. Men only think about sex. That's why they dress sexy, revealing sensitive parts of their body and CRYING TO GOD TO TAKE THEM SHARPARLY OUT OF THEIR FATHER'S HOUSES where they can have as much sex as they want.

Men only think about sex truly.nice submissions boss grin

And what do women think about
Crypto
Coding
Art and craft
Music
Comedy
Hustling and making money, etc.

With these few points of mine, I want to say that you are delusional.
nice submissions boss grin
Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by DonEvarest(m): 5:24pm On May 24, 2022
Sweetplum:

Very correct.
I dunno what runs in their brain except sex.

A man's brain is 100% sex. Especially when they feel they v money.
Bunch of boys with three legs.
Very correct.

A woman's brain is 100% whoring for provisioning. Especially when they feel entitled for having smelly kpekus.
Bunch of girls with bottomless ATM pits. Being bitter won't help you.

2 Likes

Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by DonEvarest(m): 5:25pm On May 24, 2022
Sweetplum:

Very correct.

A man's brain is 100% sex. Especially when they feel they v money.
Bunch of boys with three legs.
Very correct.

A woman's brain is 100% wired for whoring for provisioning. Especially when they feel entitled for having smelly kpekus.
Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Tonytonex(m): 5:29pm On May 24, 2022
God1000:
Not all men, sex is overrated, real men hustle everyday and set their minds on productive things

Personally I want to be like Aliko dangote and Tony Elumelu, there's no time for bullshit
you are right. T for Tony.
Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Tonytonex(m): 5:30pm On May 24, 2022
Islandlady:

Who sex help?
T for Tony.
Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Silentgroper(m): 5:35pm On May 24, 2022
Jennyclay:
What goes through the mind of an average Nigerian man is sex sex sex sex!!.

White men are having sleepless night just to advance technology so that the world would be a better place. But Nigerian men are after sex sex sex!!

May God Help them ooo!!!
Yet the same Nigerian men are d one u fall to wen u need airtime on ur phone.. Wen u want sharwarma nd ice cream nd pizza. Even d working class amongst u still go around looking 4 one man to get them something as cheap as sharwarma.. Ask pocohantas.

1 Like

Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Emperordynasty: 5:48pm On May 24, 2022
Islandlady:
See calm down,
Of course men think about sex, because they are wired to and also because of what they see.
But that's not what they think about all the time
And also their are many disciplined men who have learnt to put those thoughts in their place,
I have a lot of female friends and the last thing on my mind is to have sex with them, Becaues I have already set boundaries that form the basis of our friendship...
Sex for me is something that will happen after marriage and not before..

And most of my female friends know that once they begin to push me in that direction they will likely lose my friendship so most of them have learnt how to relate with me...

I'm speaking for myself but let me also tell you that their are a LOT of men with my mentality,
The world may appear messed up but their are still many disciplined people..

The question is are you part of them, how can you judge Randy men if you yourself are not given to decency

Also you ladies should mind the things you utter on social media it may come back to hunt you,likewise the men who go about abusing the generality of women because of the circle of people they have mingled with..

I can't fanthom how I will be willing to sleep with a lady I just meant,
Not to say I don't find women attractive, I do, but going about the process of sleeping with a random girl I don't plan to have anything with is a stupid action in my opinion....but I won't insult of shame girls who are loose, because most of the time their upbringing and environment is to blame..the best i can do is to preach and pray for them,
I suggest you do so for men who you consider to be sex addicts
Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 5:49pm On May 24, 2022
Cashio:
If a woman is useful to a guy, the guy will never sacrifice such usefulness for mere sex.
I have a few female friends whom I will never try to have sex with no matter the situation and I value them more than the ones I have sex with.
I have known one of them for over four years and we remained friends even after she got married sometime last year. This very babe, i can confidently ask her to lend me 20, 30k and she will send it across. Whenever i visit, she will cook and offer even to pay for other expenses if we go out together and I also do same for her. Now tell me how a sensible guy will sacrifice such friendship for just sex.
Guys will always want to sleep with you if you have nothing else to offer aside your pvssy. Imagine being friends with a lady who bills you for data, sharwama, cream, hair, etc without as much as spending even a quarter of it on you. Why u nor go wan fvck such useless female friend as consolation.

Fact that you could control yourself doesn’t means other guys will as they will see her generous attitude as a Green Light. I know these things and the lady might actually like you for real.

1 Like

Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by reidkrugger(m): 5:59pm On May 24, 2022
Choilila:

So why are you putting Hmmm?
Yes, I don't like Sex and I wonder how people are slaves to it.

You are always in the romance section and claim you don't like sex. That's a nut worth crackin'
Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Nobody: 6:01pm On May 24, 2022
DonEvarest:
Very correct.

A woman's brain is 100% wired for whoring for provisioning. Especially when they feel entitled for having smelly kpekus.
Sharap. Your female family members get smelly vg no mean say all girls in the world get like dem.
Work hard before you approach women. And work extra hard to reach my level.
Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Choilila: 6:04pm On May 24, 2022
reidkrugger:

You are always in the romance section and claim you don't like sex. That's a nut worth crackin'

how funny.
So romance section is now related to only sex topics?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Why U Must Use Vega 100 (strictly For Men) / The Day I Lost My Virginity To My Boyfriend / South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.