Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,194 members, 7,953,697 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:46 PM

Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! (45784 Views)

How Do Some Men Think? This Is Both Disappointing And Irritating. / The 8 Different Types Of Vaginas And What Men Think Of Each. / Man Pays For Hotel Room For A Lady In Lagos. She Refuses Sex & This Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by SarutobiEky(m): 11:32pm On May 23, 2022
Sweetplum:

Very correct.
I dunno what runs in their brain except sex.

A man's brain is 100% sex. Especially when they feel they v money.
Bunch of boys with three legs.
I hope you're still a virgin? If not, how many times have you had sex this year? Countless times probably.

1 Like

Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Hayzed0601(m): 11:39pm On May 23, 2022
Jennyclay:
What goes through the mind of an average Nigerian man is sex sex sex sex!!.

White men are having sleepless night just to advance technology so that the world would be a better place. But Nigerian men are after sex sex sex!!

May God Help them ooo!!!

You are so myopic in your thoughts....You that you are a black lady,what can you offer to the world to be a better place.
It's not a must to abuse stupidity

6 Likes

Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Hayzed0601(m): 11:44pm On May 23, 2022
Islandlady:
Seriously! Sex is what most men think about everyday of their life! Men think about sex all day long undecided even the so called redpillars

Most times, I'd have different male friends I wish to remain good friends with but all they will be thinking about is how to have sex with me, too bad embarassed

Men pls think about something else apart from sex!!! T for thanks grin

Lalasticlala

If Men want sex from you,that means the Men see you as nothing but a hoe.Add value to yourself and see how Men can respect you, Don't come here and be insinuating nonsense.
That's so childish of you

5 Likes

Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Hayzed0601(m): 11:48pm On May 23, 2022
Jennyclay:
What makes me so angry the most about these randy gender is that... They claim Nigerian girls are too cheap and useless, they also said with #500 they can sleep with Nigerian girls. BUT yet they go about raping girls including a toddler.

God's greatest mistake was creating men!!

Nigerian men irritates me alot!! Puke!!

You are very foolish for saying God made mistake.May God forgive you.
So many Brainless people full this Nairaland angry

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Rickmann: 11:59pm On May 23, 2022
Islandlady:
Seriously! Sex is what most men think about everyday of their life! Men think about sex all day long undecided even the so called redpillars

Most times, I'd have different male friends I wish to remain good friends with but all they will be thinking about is how to have sex with me, too bad embarassed

Lalasticlala

BS!
And What proof do you have to back ur lame theory?
Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Qatar2022: 4:57am On May 24, 2022
Choilila:

Because your DADDY RAPED ME AND I CAN'T ALLOWED A BASTARD LIKE YOU TO GROW IN MY WOMB FOR THE BENEFIT OF THE EARTH AND HER INHABITANTS.
The only think that go through your small brain is bf, sex and how to still from them at the end you still blame men for your mistakes and stupidity

1 Like

Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by seanwilliam(m): 6:53am On May 24, 2022
God1000:
Not all men, sex is overrated, real men hustle everyday and set their minds on productive things

Personally I want to be like Aliko dangote and Tony Elumelu, there's no time for bullshit

Lol , if you like turn Elon musk, doesn’t rule out important of sex and cumming. grin

The only bad thing is taking sex as priority
Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Shedrack777: 7:32am On May 24, 2022
Islandlady:

Lalasticlala

the lalasticlala you're calling is also thinking about sex, or do intend offering it to him? better stop calling him unless you want to give him some knacks
Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by colestephan86: 7:44am On May 24, 2022
Islandlady:

Lalasticlala

Ode, how many men have. You met.
You think those idiots following you around like a lost puppy are men?
News flash! , what real men think about everyday of their life is PROGRESS
Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Choilila: 7:46am On May 24, 2022
Qatar2022:

The only think that go through your small brain is bf, sex and how to still from them at the end you still blame men for your mistakes and stupidity

My friend move on. and don't be stupid.

2 Likes

Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by walkingshadow911: 8:05am On May 24, 2022
ONLY A FOOLISH MAN ARGUE WITH A WOMAN....
ONLY A GOD-FORSAKING MAN ARGUE WITH A WOMAN....
ONLY A MAN WHO HAS LOST HIS WAY ARGUE WITH A WOMAN....

1 Like

Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Owologbo(m): 8:08am On May 24, 2022
Islandlady:

Lalasticlala

I hope you are not this lousy in reality Sha
Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Owologbo(m): 8:08am On May 24, 2022
Islandlady:

Lalasticlala

I hope you are not this lousy in reality Sha?
Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Nobody: 8:18am On May 24, 2022
SarutobiEky:
I hope you're still a virgin? If not, how many times have you had sex this year? Countless times probably.
I m a virgin.
Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Nobody: 8:23am On May 24, 2022
With just 5k u can have an amazing sex crazy one oh so why would any man be thinking sex while we have money undecided that's to show you woman have fish head
Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Washington505: 8:25am On May 24, 2022
[quote author=Choilila post=113104154]Lolz.

Why I run 100km far from them.

Saying hi to them "Sex "
Smiling "Sex "
Waving "Sex "
Friendship "Sex "
Socializing "Sex "
Having their contacts or them having your contact "Sex "
Thank you my brother. I don't know why ladies are like that oo. There is dis girl wey dey my zanga. I dey always buy something for there shop. If I come buy something even if na pure water. Na so she go banter with me, dey smile give me Wella, dey even ask me how is my girlfriend. At first I no too dey mind her, make I no fall my hand, but she fine too, but to scop her no even cross my mind. I take my babe serious ( she is god sent). I come begin give this girl face too, dey make her laugh with jokes, next tin, all of a mighty sudden, she begin bone face give me oo, she stop to dey greet me, just like that, I cum dey wonder, wetin wrong. Just like that. Me too, as a soft hard man, I ghost her, after two weeks or so, she come start dey greet me again. Me sef I no mind her again, I go just wave give her with fake smile, nonsense. She tink say I wan chop her abi what sef, me I no just understand the whole scenerio.

1 Like

Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Qatar2022: 8:29am On May 24, 2022
Choilila:

My friend move on. and don't be stupid.
Hahahaha i have moved on already but i like to put bitchies like you in their place
Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Choilila: 8:31am On May 24, 2022
gentlegenius:

Not for a guy like me. I value virginity more than anything else because meeting one these days is a rare opportunity. If I meet a virgin, I don't think of sex. I will only think about marrying her before anything else. Most guys don't know what it means to deflower a girl and leave her to marry another.
Not for guy like you, really?
So you looking for a virgin as a wife, but will demand sex from her as a girlfriend.

Or are you keeping yourself clean?

3 Likes

Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by BigBellyBurst(m): 8:32am On May 24, 2022
[s][/s]
Islandlady:

Lalasticlala

[s][/s]
Trash
Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by BigBellyBurst(m): 8:33am On May 24, 2022
[s][/s]
Choilila:
Lolz.

Why I run 100km far from them.

Saying hi to them "Sex "
Smiling "Sex "
Waving "Sex "
Friendship "Sex "
Socializing "Sex "
Having their contacts or them having your contact "Sex "

You offer "Sex" . Tag you names, and don't have anything to offer apart from "Sex "
Your don't offer "Sex " till trouble. Claimed to be giving it to another.

Non virgin still trouble, Virgin still trouble.
[s][/s]
See this one. Dey whine your v*Gina dia

1 Like

Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Choilila: 8:37am On May 24, 2022
BigBellyBurst:
[/s][s]
See this one. Dey whine your v*Gina dia
Yes I better whine it than to have anything to do with useless Men like you.

2 Likes

Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by BigBellyBurst(m): 8:40am On May 24, 2022
Choilila:

Yes I better whine it than to have anything to do with useless Men.
For nairaland una go dey claim "strong"
For real life na d opposite.

1 Like

Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Choilila: 8:46am On May 24, 2022
BigBellyBurst:

For nairaland una go dey claim "strong"
For real life na d opposite.

Man nahso I be for online and offline.
I don't claimed what I am not!.

Most of you Men can't match my energy. Is not that I'm boasting.

3 Likes

Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by BigBellyBurst(m): 8:48am On May 24, 2022
Choilila:

Man nahso I be for online and offline.
Most of you can't match my energy. Is not that I'm boasting.
"Man nahso I be for online and offline.
Most of you can't match my energy. Is not that I'm boasting"

Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Choilila: 8:52am On May 24, 2022
BigBellyBurst:

"Man nahso I be for online and offline.
Most of you can't match my energy. Is not that I'm boasting"

Glad you have switched to memes.
Pls use that to ease yourself. I don't do rubbish offline and same thing I brought to NL.

2 Likes

Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by BigBellyBurst(m): 8:54am On May 24, 2022
Choilila:

Glad you have switched to memes.
Pls use that to ease yourself.
"Glad you have switched to memes.
Pls use that to ease yourself".

Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Dickjo(m): 8:55am On May 24, 2022
Islandlady:

angry
Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Dickjo(m): 8:57am On May 24, 2022
Islandlady:

corrrection...I never tink about sexxx , i tink about BJ...they aint the same....u dont belif me, ask Nmezor!!(no oofeinse) angry

Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by SarutobiEky(m): 9:21am On May 24, 2022
Sweetplum:

I m a virgin.
all right. Same here
Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Qatar2022: 9:27am On May 24, 2022
Choilila:

Starting from the prostitutes you go around fuvking down to your mom.
By their fruits you shall know them, see as you describe what you and your mother Do, it's runs in your blood
Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Choilila: 9:31am On May 24, 2022
Qatar2022:

By their fruits you shall know them, see as you describe what you and your mother Do, it's runs in your blood

tongue
hug transformer Blinking001 or rather Qatar2020, Qatar2021.

For someone like you to to be pissed off, I most have touched the dark spot.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Beautiful Nairalanders. / Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? / Photo Of Bride And Her 10 Bridemaids In Wrap Dress Without Shoe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.