Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! (45177 Views)

How Do Some Men Think? This Is Both Disappointing And Irritating. / The 8 Different Types Of Vaginas And What Men Think Of Each. / Man Pays For Hotel Room For A Lady In Lagos. She Refuses Sex & This Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Nobody: 8:30am On May 27, 2022
czarr:
If your friendship with a guy contributes to his making money, he will not want to ruin it with sex.

But you offer nothing else that's why you keep complaining about sex sex sex, but your emphasis on men wanting sex is just an indirect way on advertising what you have to offer. it's your only source of pride, your only bragging asset, that's why you keep talking about it, so we don't forget you have sex to offer.
If you had other things to offer you'd talk about other things.
permision to kunk her head, she lacks sense.

1 Like

Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Dshocker(m): 2:32am On May 29, 2022
Islandlady:
God can't help them, let them help themselves! Most men are ready to sleep with anything that has hole like goats, cows and soon they will be breaking holes on the wall just to put their dicks!

grin u no well
Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Lovelydaisies: 11:18am On Jun 01, 2022
czarr:
I'm not going to pretend I understand what you said.

Okay. Maybe if you re-read you will.
Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by imagrg(m): 6:42pm On Jun 01, 2022
Most Idle, broke and lazy young men are sex maniacs.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Lady Poses With N10m, Other Goodies Her Man Gifted Her As Apology To Her (Pix) / He Blocked Me After I Called Him A Liar For Sending Roses To His Cousin! / Seven (7) "Laughable" Ways Ladies Express Love.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.