Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,855 members, 7,813,910 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! (45120 Views)

How Do Some Men Think? This Is Both Disappointing And Irritating. / The 8 Different Types Of Vaginas And What Men Think Of Each. / Man Pays For Hotel Room For A Lady In Lagos. She Refuses Sex & This Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Nobody: 8:50pm On May 24, 2022
LocalStandard1:

Wetin I talk way make you laugh? I taught you go climb me with hot vex naw naw naw.
.I told you am peaceful
Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by LocalStandard1(m): 8:52pm On May 24, 2022
Sweetplum:
.I told you am peaceful

Then explain deeper why you're always in hot mode here, so tay I dey fear you.
Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Mypeople2(m): 8:54pm On May 24, 2022
Islandlady:
Excuse me undecided do you know me more than me, if I dress to reveal boobs, I will not come here to complain. . . I dress modest and classic leaving little to see of my skin

It is a known fact that you men are always craving for sex, no matter how useful, productive or cool a mans friendship with a lady is, be will likely still ruin it because of sex
Well let me apologize on behalf of the men if you dont reveal your body or you don't bother them with money money money
Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Nobody: 8:56pm On May 24, 2022
LocalStandard1:

Then explain deeper why you're always in hot mode here, so tay I dey fear you.
Na Jeje I dey go. Anybody wey cross me, I double cross.
Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by LocalStandard1(m): 9:00pm On May 24, 2022
Sweetplum:

Na Jeje I dey go. Anybody wey cross me, I double cross.

Sorry oh no vex, I want to ask you how old are you and which state. You can quote me somewhere different, then delete it if you are shy. Thank you.
Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Freezby2020: 9:01pm On May 24, 2022
Islandlady:
God can't help them, let them help themselves! Most men are ready to sleep with anything that has hole like goats, cows and soon they will be breaking holes on the wall just to put their dicks!

Anty be calming down, ko le to be yen
(It's not that terrible)

If we stayed 10meters away from females just for 48hr, Nija will go boiling
grin grin grin grin
Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Toks2008(m): 9:14pm On May 24, 2022
Islandlady:
Seriously! Sex is what most men think about everyday of their life! Men think about sex all day long undecided even the so called redpillars

Most times, I'd have different male friends I wish to remain good friends with but all they will be thinking about is how to have sex with me, too bad embarassed

Men pls think about something else apart from sex!!! T for thanks grin

SMH!

Sex is so overrated.

There are more valuable things in life far better than sex.

Infact I enjoy a good sea food with fruit wine and a delicious plate of eba and fresh fish soup more than sex.

3 Likes

Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Islandlady(f): 9:26pm On May 24, 2022
Mypeople2:
Well let me apologize on behalf of the men if you dont reveal your body or you don't bother them with money money money
lol Goan preach to your fellow men to stop sexualizing good women, because if them no stop, you go apologize tire grin
Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by segcymoor(m): 9:33pm On May 24, 2022
Islandlady:
Finally someone got the narrative, as a lady you try to be nice, friendly, cool, useful and kind to a man they immediately interpret it towards having sex that's bad cry

Ere Kini...Aja bekun se

I enjoyed my loneliness....
Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by DeAlphaMale(m): 9:35pm On May 24, 2022
Islandlady:
Seriously! Sex is what most men think about everyday of their life! Men think about sex all day long undecided even the so called redpillars

Most times, I'd have different male friends I wish to remain good friends with but all they will be thinking about is how to have sex with me, too bad embarassed

That's what you ladies think. The thought of sex only come when a man has eaten. Hungry man prick no dey rise so think again
What we think of is money food then sex
What do you ladies think of apart from begging for 2k and sub
Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by TheKrakon: 9:37pm On May 24, 2022
Islandlady:
see this Mumu you think say na clout chasing undecided Dem dey pay per pages nii?

If I insult you nah e go be like say I do bad. No zhit sha. All good.
Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by XploraBen(m): 9:46pm On May 24, 2022
Islandlady:
Shut up jare! Men are men irrespective of their class and standard they will always behave like men

High class guys like Elon musk and dangote Are dey not still engaged in sex scandals!?
It's this generalization of a thing that sucks. One thing that I always like to make clear is that there's always an exception. You can't always say all men, I mean all men, think about sex every damn time! Though men are biologically wired in a way to crave sex but it doesn't mean that's what all men think about from morning till night. Come on!

I once used to have a female besty that we've known each other since high school days but I've never thought of having affairs with her anytime we meet.

I'm principled and highly disciplined and as a result I set boundaries with female friends and acquittances. Though I'm more attracted to a girl if she's intelligent and resourceful.

And lastly, I've a lot of things doing with my time than to devote it to thinking about sex all day – and I know there are some men like me.

#PeaceOut
Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Akpez13: 9:47pm On May 24, 2022
What the hell,I think of sex too and it's often.if u are beautiful enough I want sex, if you're my type i want sex,if I like you I want sex,if you're my friend I want sex....yes sex screams itself out in my brains. But it always give you a choice,only if you agrees � .. if I try and you rebuff am done,, not killing myself for a pussy.no time. All pussy end up doing the same thing with different effect on different pérson with different personalities. that's on one side, the other side is logical and get things done the right way.
I know I have been lured, by these cunning creatures to come have sex, yet trying to make it look like I am the one asking for it. I say a Big No I will be looked like am missing Honey. I say yes, they say it's my target � right from the start... Damn
Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by TheKrakon: 9:53pm On May 24, 2022
Islandlady:
Shut up jare! Men are men irrespective of their class and standard they will always behave like men

High class guys like Elon musk and dangote Are dey not still engaged in sex scandals!?

see cunt dey tell dick say him know more about dick than dick himself. I greet oh. Shey dada ni?
Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Friend22(m): 10:03pm On May 24, 2022
Islandlady:

It's biological.
Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Emperordynasty: 10:04pm On May 24, 2022
Islandlady:
I can't even read all these bullshit you wrote up there!

Let me tell you for the fact that you can control yourself doesn't mean most men can! You say you can't sleep with a random girl you just met but are you forgetting the fact that your fellow men are in brothels and hotels sleeping with prostitute they barely know!? Men will always be men even the ones with class, money and standard also misbehave just like Dangote and elon musk who engaged in sex scandels
You called all I wrote bullshit,
Lemme assume you didn't read it up ..
How can you be this rude to someone you don't even know..may God help you,

I repeat I can't sleep with random girls and I know a lot of men who don't sleep around..
You need to change your circle of bad friends and work on your character..
God help you..but becareful who you throw words at online..you don't know who is who ..and what tommorow holds
Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by MastaP12: 10:17pm On May 24, 2022
And you have someone called your dad right??
Jennyclay:
What makes me so angry the most about these randy gender is that... They claim Nigerian girls are too cheap and useless, they also said with #500 they can sleep with Nigerian girls. BUT yet they go about raping girls including a toddler.

God's greatest mistake was creating men!!

Nigerian men irritates me alot!! Puke!!
Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Zakiushenry: 10:38pm On May 24, 2022
Who get time for sex , money makes me Hot
Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by YangaBabe: 11:20pm On May 24, 2022
czarr:
What else can you offer them apart from the sex? You want to be friends so you can be asking for favours without offering anything in return... at least offer what you have to offer which is sex.
lol, fair point
Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Albertone(m): 12:28am On May 25, 2022
Choilila:

no dy embarrassed embarrass yourself
allure are means to attract, captivate, charm, enchant, and fascinate. While all these words mean "to draw another by exerting a powerful influence," allure implies an enticing by what is fair, pleasing, or seductive. why didn't you say "allure implies an ENTICE by what is fair...."? This is because "enticing" is a noun and "entice" is the verb.You can't use verb in place of a noun and vice versa.

Nah you no fine, nah u still dull. You should be concerned about your deteriorating english more.

Choilila:

Ugly Black Man. You can cry
your sorrows away.
You are not Allure Alluring enough.
Same way "Allure" is a verb while "alluring" is the noun.You can't use the verb in that sentence but the noun.

So,who schooled whom?

MUMU. foolish person I have ever seen.
please give me a the sound of a clap because I have educated you on some knowledge things/topics from horizontal body shape to astrology to type of eyes.
Smh!
You don't know the meaning of education.Maybe because you yourself lacks education.Go and learn how to write correct English.
If your writing is this poor,how will your speaking be?

Nursery school dropout.
Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Elporo(m): 2:28am On May 25, 2022
Wizmj4real:

FSH
LH
PROLACTIN
ESTRADIOL
PROGESTERONE
TESTOSTERONE

You forgot CREDITORONE and its senior bros LOYALACTIN. grin
Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by ikezudon(m): 4:58am On May 25, 2022
Abegi

In other news, see the most popular countries in the world, in case you wan japa

https://billzonthestreets.com/most-popular-countries-world/
Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by afrika(f): 6:29am On May 25, 2022
Sex binds.

Sex eases tension.

Sex grants so many unexpected wishes.

Sex is happiness

Sex act foolishly inside enclosed area

Sitting out with the other sex gives joy

Sex is life

Don't get me wrong, but a man can stay longer patiently discussing with the opposite sex than with his fellow man apart from drinking.

Wine and dine, the big wigs appreciates the Pimps and contracts are signed when sweet baby girls are with them.

Even the dangote, elumelus etc all like them. But for public consumption, we compose. Even mommies life to sit out with Yung guy to discuss meaningful tins plus that complimentary made in form of gestures to them.

Mommy, u look takeaway, sexy and wawu...
Woman of 65yo with wrinkles n stretch on all d joints and meaty part of her arms n legs o.
Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by SPAMBOX7: 6:36am On May 25, 2022
Islandlady:

The only thing (sex) you have to offer sef the Toto no clean so stfu
Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Choilila: 6:44am On May 25, 2022
Albertone:

Same way "Allure" is a verb while "alluring" is the noun.You can't use the verb in that sentence but the noun.

So,who schooled whom?

Smh!
You don't know the meaning of education.Maybe because you yourself lacks education.Go and learn how to write correct English.
If your writing is this poor,how will your speaking be?

Nursery school dropout.

You are still ugly, I can never accept you as good looking with your flat nose that stretch out like that of a tree with many branches.

You are ugly Albertone.

2 Likes

Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by ikorodureporta: 6:59am On May 25, 2022
Islandlady:

Don't say men.. it goes both ways..
I know what women are doing to me too as a guy that doesn't give a F
Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Islandlady(f): 7:16am On May 25, 2022
SPAMBOX7:
The only thing (sex) you have to offer sef the Toto no clean so stfu
Abi as stinking and smelling as your mama own undecided
Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by SPAMBOX7: 7:20am On May 25, 2022
Islandlady:
Abi as stinking and smelling as your mama own undecided
Biitch go wash your stench invested pussy before you come talking bout sex or stfu
Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Elporo(m): 7:26am On May 25, 2022
afrika:

Mommy, u look takeaway, sexy and wawu...
Woman of 65yo with wrinkles n stretch on all d joints and meaty part of her arms n legs o.

Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Islandlady(f): 7:27am On May 25, 2022
SPAMBOX7:
Biitch go wash your stench invested pussy before you come talking bout sex or stfu
Tell your mama to wash hers first grin

Stupid fellow feeling funkyyy
Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by Mypeople2(m): 7:34am On May 25, 2022
Islandlady:
lol Goan preach to your fellow men to stop sexualizing good women, because if them no stop, you go apologize tire grin
I will do that.Men abeg make una dey respect fine women especially fine woman like islandlady.Stop sexualizing beautiful ladies, nor be everything be sex sex sex .As for ladies ,stop asking guys for money as if they are your fathers .Also stop exposing your bodies, if not ,they will want to do the do

1 Like

Re: Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! by segcymoor(m): 7:35am On May 25, 2022
Ayiba0911:

And women that goes half naked in the streets are looking for dogs to have sex with them, abi?
Nama sobri.

The best response so far

. confused set of people

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

See The Hilarious Chat Between Sugar Daddy And Boyfriend / Are Female Doctors Also Promiscuous? / Valentine: Before You Follow Him Out This Evening, Security Tips.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.