Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,511 members, 7,812,576 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:36 PM

School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless (92213 Views)

Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy: Is Marriage Becoming Less Fashionable? / Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. / Lady Calls Out Friend Who Has Been Sleeping With Her Man Behind Her Back For Yrs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by DonroxyII: 12:50pm On May 24, 2022
uthlaw:
The thing is just that,females of this generation are just too cheap and worthless!
Imagine You Opened Your whole Mouth and Judged an entire Creation of Nature without you even having one single idea of how they are created nor what there stories are

Who told you you can't cheat your patner if you find Yourself in their shoe

1 Like

Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by ponishah: 12:50pm On May 24, 2022
hotwax:

No reason worth it with the way women are handling it..it does not just worth it
"Life is not worth it the way people are killing people", ability?

Zombie way na one way ...
Fela can sinnnnnnng,
Lol
Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by Parisian: 12:50pm On May 24, 2022
Married man cheats
*Men : women should accept it , men are polygamous in nature. A man can never be with only one woman.

Married woman cheats
*Men : omg the world is ending, fear women. She will soon kill her husband. Stay safe kings.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by AroOkigbo(m): 12:50pm On May 24, 2022
hotwax:

No reason worth it with the way women are handling it..it does not just worth it
Few, yes. We still have good ladies.
Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by Parisian: 12:51pm On May 24, 2022
We have zero good men. So yes, women are much better anyways.
AroOkigbo:

Few, yes. We still have good ladies.

2 Likes

Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by sweetkev(m): 12:52pm On May 24, 2022
kingthreat:
2015, I will never forget. My boss used to get bulk fresh chicken from one farm in Mowe. I will drive to get over 20kg of chicken. Deliver 10kg to his brother's house and bring the other 10kg to his home. Second time of delivery to his brother's house, it was around 12 noon. Kids were in school, she was the only person at home. Woman was tying wrapper on her chest, opened the freezer for me to put the chicken. Dunno how, wrapper fall. She said sorry, tied her wrapper back. Now asked me, why am I looking shocked like I have not seen a naked woman before. I turned forward, no look back, no hear any word. Go straight to the motor, start dey drive. Dey imagine the sweet breasts and hairy bush I for enjoy if only I played along. Fear some married women.
You just missed an opportunity

2 Likes

Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by Parisian: 12:52pm On May 24, 2022
Men of all generations have been useless.
uthlaw:
The thing is just that,females of this generation are just too cheap and worthless!

2 Likes

Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by Albertone(m): 12:52pm On May 24, 2022
Cousin9999:
Anyone who thinks this probably wasn't raised properly by loving, married parents.

And marriage is a huge part of the foundation of society. Basically, if you want to live well in a progressive place, believe in marriage. If you want a ghetto life, don't.

Is the generation of your parents same with the generation of now?

Those days where keeping yourself till marriage is more important.Nowadays, majority of ladies are into covert and overt prostitution.
Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by ponishah: 12:52pm On May 24, 2022
DonroxyII:
Imagine You Opened Your whole Mouth and Judged an entire Creation of Nature without you even having one single idea of how they are created nor what there stories are

Who told you you can't cheat your patner if you find Yourself in their shoe
As you take start I com think say you get sense, but at the end I com see say you be oboloh...
Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by IgOga(m): 12:52pm On May 24, 2022
hotwax:
Based on what I saw last week, I concluded that marriage is over hyped. It does not worth the stress for men.

Men should just get baby Mamas. Get someone to impregnate so they can have their own kids.

Or do not legalize any relationship with a woman. You both can stay together but never legalize it.

It was found out that a school bus driver of a school opposite my house has been sleeping with 4 parents. These are married women who are in their husband houses.

He was exposed by his girlfriend who came to attack one parent with screaming match. She even exposed the woman that the pregnancy the woman is carrying belong to his boyfriend and not her husband.

The woman quickly drove away from that embarrassment. The lady revealed alot. She said they have been engaged for years but he refused to marry her. He will beat her up whenever he sees her with another guy.

She has warned him so many times against sleeping with parents of school where he collect salary. It will hurt his employer, he didn't listen.

I have been very weak since I heard the news. Marriage is wahala jare. I could not just get it out of my head. Although I have one oga who has slept with nearly all married women in my office. But this one is the height of it all.

A school bus driver and parents...chaii

How do you know the lady in question is not telling porkies? Don't believe everything you hear...there are always two sides to a story

1 Like

Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by Parisian: 12:53pm On May 24, 2022
But when men cheat you look the other way right?

Keep crying.
Chynx:
Based on this context, I think I can reason with the OP.

Marriage is fast becoming a laughable enterprise.

3 Likes

Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by kingyakos: 12:53pm On May 24, 2022
Yesterday my friend told me that I'm in paradise that ever since he married he has become an endangered species in his house because of his wife extravagant life style, friends she keeps and calls she received.
He said his wife spent 5k everyday for make up, then i asked where does she do this daily make up to, no answer, just to meet up with friends.
I now asked him if he didn't see all those her nonsense and artificial life style when they were dating, because to me i don't blame his wife, i blame my friend.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by Parisian: 12:54pm On May 24, 2022
When your Oga was busy cheating with his wife with everything that crawls how many threads did you open to show that men are useless?

3 Likes

Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by Xcelinteriors(f): 12:55pm On May 24, 2022
hotwax:
Based on what I saw last week, I concluded that marriage is over hyped. It does not worth the stress for men.

Men should just get baby Mamas. Get someone to impregnate so they can have their own kids.

Or do not legalize any relationship with a woman. You both can stay together but never legalize it.

It was found out that a school bus driver of a school opposite my house has been sleeping with 4 parents. These are married women who are in their husband houses.

He was exposed by his girlfriend who came to attack one parent with screaming match. She even exposed the woman that the pregnancy the woman is carrying belong to his boyfriend and not her husband.

The woman quickly drove away from that embarrassment. The lady revealed alot. She said they have been engaged for years but he refused to marry her. He will beat her up whenever he sees her with another guy.

She has warned him so many times against sleeping with parents of school where he collect salary. It will hurt his employer, he didn't listen.

I have been very weak since I heard the news. Marriage is wahala jare. I could not just get it out of my head. Although I have one oga who has slept with nearly all married women in my office. But this one is the height of it all.

How is this even possible?
Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by JovialJune(f): 12:57pm On May 24, 2022
I sincerely love the way men cry their eyes out when served the highest dose of medicine they use to dish out in time past and still ongoing, it hurts their soul that women do theirs openly these days grin una never start to dey cry, make the tears fill up the ocean pls cheesy

2 Likes

Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 12:57pm On May 24, 2022
Wizywiz:
@Op it's so disheartening oooo and discouraging...seems this generation (especially some ladies are easily deceived) if I tell you how many married woman my boss in the office sleeps with and has slept with u will marvel.... currently one lady who is married with 4kids is busy following him up and down I pity the husband.......abi na my personal experience...I ve gotten several hits from married ladies severally, even when I was married then....it's so sickening...seems most ladies are in competition for who cheats the most...may God help us

N:B marriage is an institution I no longer have faith in... wouldn't want to venture into it again...I don go I don see....

Bro, what happened to your marriage? I could learn a thing or two from your experience. I am on the verge of making a marriage decision.
Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by Finisher07(m): 12:57pm On May 24, 2022
Marriage na nonsense,Bleep love
Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by whitebeard(m): 12:58pm On May 24, 2022
hotwax:

Americans are no more getting married. Nothing do them...marriage is built for women..not men
keep whining urself.

1 Like

Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by leTrizzle: 12:58pm On May 24, 2022
kingyakos:
Yesterday my friend told me that I'm in paradise that ever since he married he has become an endangered species in his house because of his wife extravagant life style, friends she keeps and calls she received.
He said his wife spent 5k everyday for make up, then i asked where does she do this daily make up to, no answer, just to meet up with friends.
I now asked him if he didn't see all those her nonsense and artificial life style when they were dating, because to me i don't blame his wife, i blame my friend.
It was the artificial lifestyle that attracted him to her in the first place.

3 Likes

Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 12:58pm On May 24, 2022
hotwax:

What’s the difference between your Oga and the school bus driver ??

You talking like he isn’t human because of his job. They should both be condemned anyways.

1 Like

Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by extremophile: 12:58pm On May 24, 2022
Many people, not just a particular gender, in this generation are morally bankrupt! It's not a reason to generalize on women and/or marriage. The women did not sleep with themselves. Both parties are equally useless and senseless!

Marriage is a God-ordained union. So, those who marry must live according to God's terms. Then they'll have fewer problems. But we're now in a generation of wokeness where everybody believes that their opinions are the best and God's thoughts are old school. The results are all around.

3 Likes

Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by AnyModThatBansM: 12:59pm On May 24, 2022
Watch this video and see what a fake prophet did to someone's wife
Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by Larrykaysail(m): 12:59pm On May 24, 2022
hotwax:

Americans are no more getting married. Nothing do them...marriage is built for women..not men
says who? People still dey marry for here
Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by JovialJune(f): 12:59pm On May 24, 2022
Men should realise that humans are polygamous in nature, you cannot expect women to eat same egusi for the rest of their lives, know this and know peace kiss

2 Likes

Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by godliman: 12:59pm On May 24, 2022
Nobody seems to be asking why the marriage institution is collapsing. The reason is premarital sex and promiscuity before marriage. I never belief this evil is real until a young
married lady I tried to preach to, turned her tentacles on me and was determined to bring me into the pit with her even when she knew I was married. Thank God for his grace I escaped. When one indulges in sex before marriage, the tendency is to not be contented with your spouse or make comparison with other partners you have slept with and if any seem better than your spouse, you fantasize about them and when you run into them in unsafe places there will be trouble especially when the fear of God in you is below half tank. For many couples nowadays sex outside marriage is no big deal because of their past perversions.

7 Likes

Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by bluefilm: 12:59pm On May 24, 2022
hotwax:

Guy na wa for you o

A man committed a heinous crime.

And yet you are still blaming women for it.

Tufiakwa gi

2 Likes

Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by mmyfarmsltd(m): 1:00pm On May 24, 2022
My brother you can say that again "you can't marry Olosho and expect mother Theresa's devotion"

abbey621:
News travel but bad news travels faster. Ever notice the silence and non praise we get from working marriages? When people do what they are supposed to do they get no praise but when things gets bad, you start seeing all sorts of comments about how marriage is bad. No my friend, marriage is not bad, PEOPLE ARE BAD!

You saw 4 married women behaving badly but that bus must carry children of at least 10 married women. Using your sample size, in the bearest minimum 60% of married women still get sense. Now when you factor in character, marital arrangements etc, who knows the mindset of these women? You can't marry olosho and expect Mother Teresa kind of devotion.....lol.

1 Like

Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by Blueelf: 1:00pm On May 24, 2022
Cousin9999:
Anyone who thinks this probably wasn't raised properly by loving, married parents.

And marriage is a huge part of the foundation of society. Basically, if you want to live well in a progressive place, believe in marriage. If you want a ghetto life, don't.

Crap
Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by bnovative(m): 1:00pm On May 24, 2022
hotwax:

And you have concluded the girl making this accusations is saying the truth?
You wouldn't reason the accusations could be false?
What is your evidence to reach this conclusion aside the fact that some one said it?
Anything to rubbish marriage and encourage your weird cravings for baby mama validation.
Continue.

1 Like

Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by Class01: 1:01pm On May 24, 2022
The future is bright!!! �����
Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by ejieddy: 1:01pm On May 24, 2022
When you go into marriage by your standards and not by the standards of the God who made marriage, then it will be a problem for you and not worth it. But I believe God who said it is not good for a man to be alone and He made man a help suitable for that man. If your marriage is built on the foundation of God's word, it will be heaven. There will be challenges no doubt, but you will surely overcome.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless by DonroxyII: 1:02pm On May 24, 2022
Wizywiz:
@Op it's so disheartening oooo and discouraging...seems this generation (especially some ladies are easily deceived) if I tell you how many married woman my boss in the office sleeps with and has slept with u will marvel.... currently one lady who is married with 4kids is busy following him up and down I pity the husband.......abi na my personal experience...I ve gotten several hits from married ladies severally, even when I was married then....it's so sickening...seems most ladies are in competition for who cheats the most...may God help us

N:B marriage is an institution I no longer have faith in... wouldn't want to venture into it again...I don go I don see....
Have you also tried to check on Yourself to see what what you did wrong or too much:

Tolerance is required to Promote healthy relationships and we have to be Compensationary in areas we have strengths to cover the areas of our Lack:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Nude Abuja Girl Shows N100,000 She Got From One Night Stand. Shares Video / Wife Of The Bestman Holding A Bride's Butts In The Viral Wedding Pics Speaks / Businessman Demolishes House He Built For Girlfriend After She Broke Up With Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.