Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP (24954 Views)

NASS Election: LP Claims INEC Omitted The Party's Name, Logo On Ballot Pappers / Cheap Blackmail Won't Stop Us From Winning 2023 Presidential Election - LP / Peter Obi: We’re Focused On How To Create Jobs — Not Learning ‘Shaku Shaku' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by Chatflick(m): 7:55am On May 29, 2022
APCnaPDP:
Lol, Peter Gregory Obi is a decent man, in fact he is one of the few good politicians in Nigeria. However, elections are not won on Twitter, he still has a long way to go to be able to win presidential election. He should have stuck around PDP, that way he has a chance of being one of the good people there.

A northerner will be the president of Nigeria in 2023, nothing anyone can do about it.
Say something new. Elections are not won on Twitter but candidates also campaign on Twitter. Did Twitter users tell you they have no PVC? Stop being ignorant. It's irritating.

3 Likes

Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by Halifaxguy: 7:57am On May 29, 2022
Me and my entire family members including extended are voting for Peter Obi. Whether he wins the presidency or not, I must vote for him and his new party Labour Party.

3 Likes

Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by Feggie3: 7:57am On May 29, 2022
BosseJ:
Is this a joke or something? Peter Obi should have stayed in PDP and used his trending popularity as leverage to negotiate for VP slot with Atiku. But his political I.Q is too low to make him see the wisdom in that. He stood the best chance of getting Igbo into Aso rock within 8-yrs minimum (in the event that Atiku wins the presidency), but his ego got the best of him.
Atiku's government will ruin his reputation. Let him be where he wants to be.

3 Likes

Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by redcliff: 7:57am On May 29, 2022
989900:

Dem take old people swear for una?

In 8 years time, Atiku would be 85, I don't want an 85 year old president.

In 8 years time, I won't vote for a 70 year old Peter Obi.

Think of the last 10 years of declining economy, then add another 8 years of an old kleptomaniac like Atiku to your age and see why this next 8 years is so crucial to elect Peter Obi now -- not later!

The young people wey suppose be beacon of hope who have clinched power, what change have they effected in their short time there? look at Yahaya Bello, Shina Peller, Desmond Elliot. Tell me what these people have done so far to keep the hope of a young person effecting change in Nigeria alive. Yahaya Bello is the most useless young governor so far. Although I support a young person being at the helm of affairs but trust me, we are not ready. at all!
Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by Ororocelemi(m): 7:58am On May 29, 2022
Why are celebrities not coming out massively to encourage youths to vote Peter Obi just like end SARS time?

Nigeria seriously needs the movement now since it's clear APC and PDP are thieves

1 Like

Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by slickbak(m): 7:59am On May 29, 2022
redcliff:
My take was that Obi should have stayed in PDP, been a VP candidate with ATIKU just like in 2019, finish his 8years and jump on to become the president. he had time on his side. This was his best bet. Obi sold the Atiku image very well in 2019
Obi like most igbos don’t play the game as they should.
Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by pacesetting: 8:01am On May 29, 2022
Skyview01:

100% of Anambra and Imo will not vote for him as well. He is waste his time with LP.
So, you are now Anambra and Imo combined? Wonders shall never end.
Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by LivingTribunal: 8:01am On May 29, 2022
AntiChristian:
Funny he'll come between 3rd and 5th.

It's BAT vs Atiku!

The bat will fly and we won't die!

No obituary!
The BAT can only win if everyone else in the country is as blind as he is. Nigeria needs a leader with vision, not a crook and cunning one who can comfortably manipulate his foolish followers in the dark.
Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by israelp(m): 8:02am On May 29, 2022
Ournolly:
As good as won?

This is funny but I like their confidence and I am Peter Obi's supporter by the way.
My vote is always for him no matter his party.

My other favorites are
Osinbajo and Yele Sowore.
9ja youths take this advise pls. .... Standup for obi no matter the party..

1 Like

Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by vickydevoka(m): 8:02am On May 29, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

Same with Tinubu or Osibanjo.Exactly why power will remain in the north
tell the baSTARD. YORUBAs DONT have population when u combime south south n south east
Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by nisai: 8:03am On May 29, 2022
Alba3:
It's possible if APC present a Northerner also and Obi supporters stop the insults raining on everyone everywhere.

Nigeria is not ready to give another northerner or Fulani 4/8 years intead it's quickening the disintegration of the country; thanks to Kanu, Igboho and Akintoye on one hand, also to Hausa/fulani greediness for power at all cost on the other hand.
You are making sense, sir.
Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by israelp(m): 8:04am On May 29, 2022
Ororocelemi:
Why are celebrities not coming out massively to encourage youths to vote Peter Obi just like end SARS time?

Nigeria seriously needs the movement now since it's clear APC and PDP are thieves
I see obi winning 2023 election
Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by Wizmj4real(m): 8:04am On May 29, 2022
Africonji:
This can actually come me to pass. I forsee an implosion within both the APC and PDP in the coming months, which will usher in the unthinkable (a Peter Obi presidency). Already majority of Nigerians see Okwute as Nigeria's last hope for survival. The people are tired of Fulani rule. This country can't survive another Fulani president after this Buhari disaster. Okwute is Nigeria's last opportunity for salvation. Mark my words.

IN YOUR DREAMS!

POWER WILL REMAIN IN THE NORTH UNTIL THE SOUTH GET SENSE OF UNITY
Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by TheOldGods: 8:04am On May 29, 2022
adioolayi:
cheesy grin cheesy

He will be a great addition to your party...atleast, you will move from 5000+ votes to around 300,000+ votes pan Nigeria.

..will that be enough to win the Presidential seat of the Federal Republic of Nigeria

Make una stop the jokes.

grin grin grin grin
take a look at 2011 votes from South east and south south. Don't underestimate what they can do.
Also check north central.
This was with goodlcuk. Who was not even pure igbo
Man. If we can use this same energy to know we are all southerners and we are Christians. Then why won't we win?

1 Like

Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by Cyberterror: 8:05am On May 29, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by okeysoninv: 8:05am On May 29, 2022
slickbak:

Obi like most igbos don’t play the game as they should.
you and ur Yoruba people are jokers . Igbo can't play second fiddle and 8 years of fulani and northern rule another one want to get on thrown. is vp even relevant in Nigeria politics. atiku should make tambuwa or saraki we don't care. All our vote is for Peter obi.

2 Likes

Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by toujurs: 8:06am On May 29, 2022
Smithkafors:
Nice one..... The same people who were waiting to mock him before PDP primaries, saying all manner of things against him and calling him all sort of names has now shifted to LP to abuse him. I clearly understand it's not really about the person but because of his origin as a person, the hatred these set of people harbor. The man you are laughing at is a Billionaire and can travel any part of the world he wants, but you who they are trying to help is being clouded by mumu spirit. Open your eyes!.

Whether you like it or not he will be on your ballot papers on election day.
LP: PO
PDP: ATIKU
APC:.....waiting

The man you are looking at is fighting for you guys and here is the reason :

- It will be hard for any young man or woman in Nigeria to make it to top if your family is not grounded politically with looted funds (look at PDP and APC).

-Students are at home because of ASUU strike. As a student, you really need deliverance if you are supporting APC or PDP. Obi remains number 1 in Education, go and look at his records. Till date, almost all the public and private schools in Anambra were given huge cash to expand. This is not story, I was a witness to this...Tansian, Madonna, were given at least 150mill and their roads constructed by PO. Secondary schools the same thing.

-Health: He remains the best. All the missionary hospitals were given money by PO to expand, ranging from Boromeo,Iyi enu, school nursing ihiala, nkpor, waterside..... These hospitals produce some of the RN nurses you see both within Nigeria and outside. Am a witness.

The ball is in your court. All the labour unions ranging from TUC, NANS etc should join the train if you desire changes.
Its not because of his origin, because even his fellow igbo's took 50,000 dollars from atiku.

1 Like

Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by Ibraheemmawa(m): 8:06am On May 29, 2022
Oysters:

https://punchng.com/with-peter-obi-were-confident-of-winning-2023-presidential-election-lp/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1653796710
I Don't just know why some people will be dreaming in the after noon,what you people fail to understand is that the North can never vote for any Igbo man that's the truth if you like insult me but I told you the fact,they consider you people as a betrayers you people are not to be trusted.
Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by SenecaTheYonger: 8:07am On May 29, 2022
Tonypens48:
Gbam

Until the southerners are ready to be united to achieve their goal, the North will continue to school us in politics. As it stands, if JEJ emerges from Apc, then it will be a landmark victory for Atiku because the southern votes will be divided irrespective of the Northern VP attached. undecided

We need North vs North against one popular Southern presidential aspirant,(Peter Obi) and it is game over for the North. The question is, will they ever agree to work as one?? Irrespective, come 2023 we are taking over the country from its current recycling state of PDP=APC. cry

Kindly check my signature below for your academic research writing assistance, Assignments, Projects, and content writing with Zero plagiarism.

This is a nice analysis tho

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by HardMirror(m): 8:08am On May 29, 2022
APCnaPDP:
Lol, Peter Gregory Obi is a decent man, in fact he is one of the few good politicians in Nigeria. However, elections are not won on Twitter, he still has a long way to go to be able to win presidential election. He should have stuck around PDP, that way he has a chance of being one of the good people there.

A northerner will be the president of Nigeria in 2023, nothing anyone can do about it.
just the truth my brother

1 Like

Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by slickbak(m): 8:08am On May 29, 2022
okeysoninv:
you and ur Yoruba people are jokers . Igbo can't play second fiddle and 8 years of fulani and northern rule another one want to get on thrown. is vp even relevant in Nigeria politics. atiku should make tambuwa or saraki we don't care. All our vote is for Peter obi.
I’m not Yoruba but play the game else you don’t make even 3rd fiddle. Pride could be part of your culture but not a political culture.
Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by gentleguy1975: 8:09am On May 29, 2022
Smithkafors:
Nice one..... The same people who were waiting to mock him before PDP primaries, saying all manner of things against him and calling him all sort of names has now shifted to LP to abuse him. I clearly understand it's not really about the person but because of his origin as a person, the hatred these set of people harbor. The man you are laughing at is a Billionaire and can travel any part of the world he wants, but you who they are trying to help is being clouded by mumu spirit. Open your eyes!.

- It will be hard for any young man or woman in Nigeria to make it to top if your family is not grounded politically with looted funds (look at PDP and APC).

-Students are at home because of ASUU strike. As a student, you really need deliverance if you are supporting APC or PDP. Obi remains number 1 in Education, go and look at his records. Till date, almost all the public and private schools in Anambra were given huge cash to expand. This is not story, I was a witness to this...Tansian, Madonna, were given at least 150mill and their roads constructed by PO. Secondary schools the same thing.

-Health: He remains the best. All the missionary hospitals were given money by PO to expand, ranging from Boromeo,Iyi enu, school nursing ihiala, nkpor, waterside..... These hospitals produce some of the RN nurses you see both within Nigeria and outside. Am a witness.

The ball is in your court. All the labour unions ranging from TUC, NANS etc should join the train if you desire changes.
no offense please, don't you think Anambra should have been the pace setter in health sector if PO, really did well there? the last time I checked,governors and senators from the state are not patronizing Anambra hospitals, and I doubt if PO himself does!

1 Like

Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by Nobody: 8:10am On May 29, 2022
pacesetting:
So, you are now Anambra and Imo combined? Wonders shall never end.

You never hear the slang "Igbo e n'we eze" before.
It means IGBOs are more individually minded than rest of other regions who have the tendencies to flock around a consensus candidate.
Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by HIV1: 8:10am On May 29, 2022
Anybody that still vote either PDP or APC does not have reason to complain after election. I am a Yoruba man and I will vote for Peter Obi

2 Likes

Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by iTommysco: 8:11am On May 29, 2022
Smithkafors:

That is your own opinion keep to yourself PDP WE VOTE at least during PDP time things were not like this I believe in PDP.
Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by wencesolo(m): 8:11am On May 29, 2022
LadyRosa:
Peter Obi can never ever be the president of Nigeria.He should channel his frustrations somewhere else.

Nigeria is a dilapidated state that will never work.Lol!Talk about throwing a magic wand to reverse a taboo.Is he ok?!

One major characteristic that defines Nigeria is bad leadership,that's it's merit and it's pretty much working for me.

So much money doing illegit business.Now, that's the way I want it to remain.

Make him go rest abeg.

What do you mean by illegit business?
Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by adioolayi(m): 8:11am On May 29, 2022
TheOldGods:
take a look at 2011 votes from South east and south south. Don't underestimate what they can do.
This was with goodlcuk. Who was not even igbo

It's not about the candidate Peter Obi...it's about party structures.

Unless heavyweight Politicians in the Southeast defects to LP...there is no way huge blocks of electorates who are majorly "election illiterates" will vote LP...they have been wired overtime to recognise APGA, PDP and to some extent APC in the SouthEast and SouthSouth,
APC, PDP in the Southwest and the North.

There is no time to reconfigure this glaring reality. The electorates are not easy to be educated to start looking for logos...it takes time.

That's the technical aspect that usually work against anyone defecting to a new party that is not so popular few months to general elections
Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by Ibraheemmawa(m): 8:14am On May 29, 2022
Smithkafors:

APC thiefnibu na
Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by okeysoninv: 8:14am On May 29, 2022
slickbak:

I’m not Yoruba but play the game else you don’t make even 3rd fiddle. Pride could be part of your culture but not a political culture.
then ur efuluefu without reasoning. north will eventually split their vote between atiku, kwakwanso and lawal. you better start campaigning for peter obi. we aren't slave to North
Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by HardMirror(m): 8:15am On May 29, 2022
TheOldGods:
This was with goodlcuk. Who was not even igbo
caution ipob and UGM so that people can come out and vote. It is igbos that are causing problems for themselves.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

During Lockdown, NDDC Paid Staff N655m For Training, Foreign Trips Not Attended / Aisha Buhari: Why I Chose To Be Treated At A Nigerian Private Clinic / Enugu 2023: Ekweremadu’s Demand Is Evil, Ignoble - Ugochukwu Agballah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.