Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP (24952 Views)

NASS Election: LP Claims INEC Omitted The Party's Name, Logo On Ballot Pappers / Cheap Blackmail Won't Stop Us From Winning 2023 Presidential Election - LP / Peter Obi: We’re Focused On How To Create Jobs — Not Learning ‘Shaku Shaku' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by Goodoldays(m): 8:16am On May 29, 2022
All this people saying he should have stayed in PDP atleast he would have been Atiku’s running mate really don’t get it.Him saying he is not desperate to be the president but desperate to restore Nigeria to its old glory simply means;
-he wants ASUU to end strike
-He wants insecurity to end
-He wants economy to bounce back
-He wants corruption to end
-He wants qaulity to come before what your father is or his position in the national politics

Even if he doesn’t win,atleast he made a statement only those who are not tribalistic,egoistic of how their number can change things will understand.Obi is good,i don’t see any other candidate standing a chance if only…if only,you all know our problem in this country,the highest bidder.I’m Igbo,lived all my life in Anambra so I know what I’m saying.But it’s well.

2 Likes

Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by ostartruth: 8:16am On May 29, 2022
APCnaPDP:
Lol, Peter Gregory Obi is a decent man, in fact he is one of the few good politicians in Nigeria. However, elections are not won on Twitter, he still has a long way to go to be able to win presidential election. He should have stuck around PDP, that way he has a chance of being one of the good people there.

A northerner will be the president of Nigeria in 2023, nothing anyone can do about it.
There is nothing Obi could do to win the hearts of the north as long as he is not Abdullahi Obi Mustapha. Religious bias is rooted deeply in the north and has been the reason for unthinkable support of the north to a northern candidate irrespective of his antecedent and qualifications against that of the south.

1 Like

Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by scottsammy: 8:17am On May 29, 2022
Aren't we tired of this PDP and APC problems?.. Haven't we had enough of this same people who only seek power and nothing else?.. My fellow Nigerians, we can make this change together. It is high time we give this country what it needs for growth and progress... People like Tinubu and Atiku are only just power mongers, they have nothing to offer this great country Nigeria.
The suffering in Nigeria is out of scale. Nigeria needs troubleshooters not looters anymore. The northerners are deliberately taking us backwards... nothing good has ever come out from there .. All they want is power but no clue on governance.

Please let us vote wisely for the future of our kids and Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by webizone(m): 8:18am On May 29, 2022
piyoo91:
cheesy grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy joker
adioolayi:
cheesy grin cheesy

He will be a great addition to your party...atleast, you will move from 5000+ votes to around 300,000+ votes pan Nigeria.

..will that be enough to win the Presidential seat of the Federal Republic of Nigeria

Make una stop the jokes.

grin grin grin grin

Pattern: People with double o in their name take happenings as a joke
Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by adioolayi(m): 8:20am On May 29, 2022
webizone:

Pattern: People with double o in their name take happenings as a joke
Sadly, it's either you don't know how elections work in Nigeria or you are pretending not to know.

Peter Obi for a fact..not his person..but the party structure cannot get more than 300000+ votes with Labour party
Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by HardMirror(m): 8:20am On May 29, 2022
Alba3:
It's possible if APC present a Northerner also and Obi supporters stop the insults raining on everyone everywhere.

Nigeria is not ready to give another northerner or Fulani 4/8 years intead it's quickening the disintegration of the country; thanks to Kanu, Igboho and Akintoye on one hand, also to Hausa/fulani greediness for power at all cost on the other hand.
peter obi ibo supporters are the only problem left for him to solve. The way they insult yorubas and northerners everywhere. I dont know who told them that yorubas dont love peter obi. But they way they are insulting us, they would end up losing lots of supporters in southwest and ss

1 Like

Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by Africonji: 8:20am On May 29, 2022
Wizmj4real:

IN YOUR DREAMS!

POWER WILL REMAIN IN THE NORTH UNTIL THE SOUTH GET SENSE OF UNITY

Get prepared to be shocked! Peter Obi's rise is not ordinary. It has the marks of God written all over it. Okwute is not just a candidate. He is a MOVEMENT!!!
Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by SamuelAnyawu(m): 8:20am On May 29, 2022
Tonypens48:
Gbam

Until the southerners are ready to be united to achieve their goal, the North will continue to school us in politics. As it stands, if JEJ emerges from Apc, then it will be a landmark victory for Atiku because the southern votes will be divided irrespective of the Northern VP attached. undecided

We need North vs North against one popular Southern presidential aspirant,(Peter Obi) and it is game over for the North. The question is, will they ever agree to work as one?? Irrespective, come 2023 we are taking over the country from its current recycling state of PDP=APC. cry

Kindly check my signature below for your academic research writing assistance, Assignments, Projects, and content writing with Zero plagiarism.

APC should field Ahmed Lawan and Gbajabiamilla
Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by OgunkeelAllMod: 8:20am On May 29, 2022
adioolayi:
cheesy grin cheesy

He will be a great addition to your party...atleast, you will move from 5000+ votes to around 300,000+ votes pan Nigeria.

..will that be enough to win the Presidential seat of the Federal Republic of Nigeria

Make una stop the jokes.

grin grin grin grin
a dog is far better than TIFFNUBU honestly.. Tinubu will never be president.that I'm sure of undecided.. Tinubu would probably DO the ONLY INFAMOUS YHING you yaribanza coward and notoriously WELL KNOWN .... BETRAYAL!!!after he's likely checkmated, he'll pitches his tent with Atiku in a remarkable repetiton of historic betrayal of Chief Awo by the Judas called Ladoke Akintola!!!same scenario will likely play out.. Tinubu is not just a greedy yaribanza mooslem traitor from Lagos but a serial betrayal..he betrayed even the late mko as well undecided
Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by slickbak(m): 8:22am On May 29, 2022
okeysoninv:
then ur efuluefu without reasoning. north will eventually split their vote between atiku, kwakwanso and lawal. you better start campaigning for peter obi. we aren't slave to North
Share political views without calling me efuluefu. If you think Peter Obi stands a chance with status quo, you have hallucinations.
I’d like Peter Obi there but he’s been out maneuvered.
Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by okeysoninv: 8:23am On May 29, 2022
HardMirror:
peter obi ibo supporters are the only problem left for him to solve. The way they insult yorubas and northerners everywhere. I dont know who told them that yorubas dont love peter obi. But they way they are insulting us, they would end up losing lots of supporters in southwest and ss
Yoruba should then go and vote for atiku, kwakwanso and lawan. una betrayal are out of this world. you people will rather die than Igbo to become a president .the hatred is out of this world
Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by TheOldGods: 8:23am On May 29, 2022
HardMirror:
caution ipob and UGM so that people can come out and vote. It is igbos that are causing problems for themselves.
exactly, that's my point, i am very certain Anambra will give upto 2 million votes for Peter obi. It won't even be shared. Enugu should be giving upto 1.5 million. The truth is Peter obi doesn't need to win Kano and these strong states, that think they have population. Election is won by winning majority of the state which is, Se,SW,Ss and then NOrth central only. Even if let the North west and North east give 500 milion votes, they can't win. Based on votes alone.

Did you know I have never voted, but today I have my pvc, and there are alot of us in the east like me who just got pvc cause of this election. 2023 will shock everyone.

the problem we have here is hatred. I have never hated youruba people. If we agree that it's time of the Se to become president, then we can also agree that the SW will have to go after 8 years. Why all this hate on this forum? I have never heard youruba kill Ibo or Igbo kill youruba. Why all the hate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by adioolayi(m): 8:23am On May 29, 2022
OgunkeelAllMod:
a dog is far better than TIFFNUBU honestly.. Tinubu will never be president.that I'm sure of undecided.. Tinubu would probably DO the ONLY INFAMOUS YHING you yaribanza coward and notoriously WELL KNOWN .... BETRAYAL!!!after he's likely checkmated, he'll pitches his tent with Atiku in a remarkable repetiton of historic betrayal of Chief Awo by the Judas called Ladoke Akintola!!!same scenario will likely play out.. Tinubu is not just a greedy yaribanza mooslem traitor from Lagos but a serial betrayal..he betrayed even the late mko as well undecided

Who is this bitter lot Where you see Tinubu in my post

It's either you gate the truth or you pretend not to like one grin grin grin
Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by Agadinaagwuofe: 8:23am On May 29, 2022
These are times I get weak for the youths. You have the opportunity to make it right but No they will be blinded by primordial and foolish sentiments, they will end up electing bad leaders and rush to foreign embassies begging for Visas to run away to places where the youths held their leaders responsible. It is clear like day that APC and PDP don't mean well for the country. Let's stand up now to make a point, if these 8 years of buhari didn't teach the youths unforgettable lessons then nothing again will make them learn

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by mummyz(m): 8:25am On May 29, 2022
Abacha's son won Kano PDP Guber Primaries.

Lamido's son won Jigawa PDP Guber Ticket.

Elrufai's son won APC Kaduna North Federal Constituency.

Ajimobi's son won APC Ticket to contest Oyo Assembly Seat

Ibori's daughter won PDP Okpe/Sapele/Uvwie Federal Constituency of Delta State

Ganduje's son won APC primary election for House of Representatives Dawakin Tofa, Rimin Gado and Tofa.

Okowa's daughter won PDP House of Assembly Primaries.

Akala's son won APC primaries for Ogbomoso Federal Constituency.

Fayose's son won PDP Ekiti Central Federal Constituency .

Yarima's son also won....

The circle continues.

They all deliberately kept ASUU on strike in order to keep the circle continue easily.

If it continue like this, the son of nobody can never be somebody.

Try and build yourself and add value to become somebody tomorrow else.....
#FGNReOpenOurUniversitiesNow
#Back2School

1 Like

Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by Tonypens48(m): 8:25am On May 29, 2022
SamuelAnyawu:

APC should field Ahmed Lawan and Gbajabiamilla

Hopefully....don't be surprised when kwankwaso will step down soon for Atiku. The North is playing a
unitary politics.

Kindly check my signature below for your academic research writing assistance, Assignments, Projects, and content writing with Zero plagiarism.
Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by okeysoninv: 8:25am On May 29, 2022
slickbak:

Share political views without calling me efuluefu. If you think Peter Obi stands a chance with status quo, you have hallucinations.
I’d like Peter Obi there but he’s been out maneuvered.
Afonja go and vote for atiku , kwakwanso and lawan. what else can you do . tinubu won't be in ballot. carry your hatred leave here
Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by jrusky(m): 8:26am On May 29, 2022
Ok , on Twitter, Facebook and In Nairaland baa

I don't even know who is deceiving these people. APC and Buhari in power and you are talking Peter and Labour in vain in party to rule Nigeria come 2023 na wah oo anyway its good to be a dreamer may be his online warriors will do the voting and swear him.in online as Twitter president we shall see.
Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by Blast1: 8:28am On May 29, 2022
Soon, it will shock everyone of you. People are tired and they want something new. The earlier you realize that, the better for you.

Make una stop the jokes.

grin grin grin grin

Modified:
This is not about the person of Peter Obi...it's about party structures and the dominant of "election illiterates" that are the major voters.

It takes a while for Nigeria's major electorates to recognise party logos...their brains have been wired to know APGA, PDP and to some extent APC in SouthEast, SouthSouth....APC, PDP in Southwest and the North.

The major headache of any politician that defects few months to general elections to a platform that is not so popular is how the electorates will recognise and identify his new party.

Trust me...Many can leave home with the aim of voting Labour party..and still forget to THUMB PRINT Umbrella logo of PDP grin grin grin.

Sadly, it's the reality that will work against Peter Obi[/quote]
Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by SamuelAnyawu(m): 8:28am On May 29, 2022
Tonypens48:

Hopefully....don't be surprised when kwankwaso will step down soon for Atiku. The North is playing a
unitary politics.

APC has no option than to field a Northerner. I wish a Rabiu Kwankwaso was in APC.

May the best candidate win

1 Like

Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by webizone(m): 8:28am On May 29, 2022
adioolayi:

Sadly, it's either you don't know how elections work in Nigeria or you are pretending not to know.

Peter Obi for a fact..not his person..but the party structure cannot get more than 300000+ votes with Labour party

Of course you are right. That disappointment can turn out to be a good thing in the end. But until then, maybe we can hope.
Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by Blast1: 8:29am On May 29, 2022
lonecatt:
Peter Obi will only boost the image of labour party and make a name for himself but winning the presidency will be a mirage.

It will shock you all
Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by Allisgud: 8:29am On May 29, 2022
I said it before,if pdp refuse wike the flag I will vote obi anywhere he run to,wike wey don abuse all this people anyhow,well na politics dey know how to reconcile

2 Likes

Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by myrrtle(m): 8:29am On May 29, 2022
AntiChristian:
Funny he'll come between 3rd and 5th.

It's BAT vs Atiku!

The bat will fly and we won't die!

No obituary!
please where are you in life, I want to check something. Are you able to feed yourself properly in Nigeria and okay with the heavy inflation on the land, and yet still okay with supporting a sick and corrupt man all because he is from your tribe? It's such a shame.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by OgunkeelAllMod: 8:30am On May 29, 2022
adioolayi:

Who is this bitter lot Where you see Tinubu in my post

It's either you gate the truth or you pretend not to like one grin grin grin
yaribanza traitor Dem.. everything for that sh1t looking Amala and slimyi spirogyra ewedu soup..we already Know una ..I stay far away from yorrobanza people,! don't want no snake as friends undecided
Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by webizone(m): 8:31am On May 29, 2022
Blast1:
Soon, it will shock everyone of you. People are tired and they want something new. The earlier you realize that, the better for you.

Make una stop the jokes.

grin grin grin grin

Modified:
This is not about the person of Peter Obi...it's about party structures and the dominant of "election illiterates" that are the major voters.

It takes a while for Nigeria's major electorates to recognise party logos...their brains have been wired to know APGA, PDP and to some extent APC in SouthEast, SouthSouth....APC, PDP in Southwest and the North.

The major headache of any politician that defects few months to general elections to a platform that is not so popular is how the electorates will recognise and identify his new party.

Trust me...Many can leave home with the aim of voting Labour party..and still forget to THUMB PRINT Umbrella logo of PDP grin grin grin.

Sadly, it's the reality that will work against Peter Obi

This psychological angle is actually apt.
Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by ECIDSGO: 8:31am On May 29, 2022
Finally the die is cast. Our destiny is in our hands. The choice is between old, corrupt and dieing politicians and a vibrant and dedicated leader. Which ever you and I choose will certainly show our.resolve to either destroy the country or Make Nigeria great again (MaNGA). Peter Gregory Obi (PGO) CON is our only choice.

1 Like

Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by slickbak(m): 8:32am On May 29, 2022
okeysoninv:
Afonja go and vote for atiku , kwakwanso and lawan. what else can you do . tinubu won't be in ballot. carry your hatred leave here
Nothing concern me with Afonja. At least you sef know. NO HOPE FOR PETER OBI
Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by adioolayi(m): 8:33am On May 29, 2022
OgunkeelAllMod:
yaribanza traitor Dem.. everything for that sh1t looking Amala and slimyi spirogyra ewedu soup..we already Know una ..I stay far away from yorrobanza people,! don't want no snake as friends undecided

Definitely, I am a Yoruba by tribe...a Proud one at that.

Can you please stay far away from my mention like you acclaimed to do to Yoruba's
Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by Blast1: 8:33am On May 29, 2022
BosseJ:
Is this a joke or something? Peter Obi should have stayed in PDP and used his trending popularity as leverage to negotiate for VP slot with Atiku. But his political I.Q is too low to make him see the wisdom in that. He stood the best chance of getting Igbo into Aso rock within 8-yrs minimum (in the event that Atiku wins the presidency), but his ego got the best of him.

The earlier you discourage vote buying, the better it becomes. Peter Obi made a good move to leave PDP, a party with highly corrupt politicians. Remember that Atiku will recover all the dollars he's spending right now. Don't complain when he becomes the president. No one ever knew that Obama will one day rule America but it happened. So shall LP change the narrative come 2023.

4 Likes

Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by monex(m): 8:33am On May 29, 2022
BosseJ:
Is this a joke or something? Peter Obi should have stayed in PDP and used his trending popularity as leverage to negotiate for VP slot with Atiku. But his political I.Q is too low to make him see the wisdom in that. He stood the best chance of getting Igbo into Aso rock within 8-yrs minimum (in the event that Atiku wins the presidency), but his ego got the best of him.

maybe it was his integrity that got the better of him.

There were many who said they could have voted for Obi if he wasnt in the PDP but that PDP's corruption will affect him.

truth is. Peter Obi is more hated for his tribe than anything else. If he had stayed in the PDP, we would still see something to say

3 Likes

Re: With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP by okeysoninv: 8:34am On May 29, 2022
slickbak:

Nothing concern me with Afonja. At least you sef know. NO HOPE FOR PETER OBI
then ur ogogoro tribe, go and slave for fulani man hahahahaha Igbo hatred will kee una there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Politicians’ Bizarre Empowerment Schemes / Did Tinubu Call Buhari “Agent Of Destabilization”? Yes! - Farooq Kperogi / Profile Of Ben Akabueze: The New DG Of The Budget Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.