Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,192 members, 7,829,268 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family (68598 Views)

Refund My Bride Price - Actor, Kalu Ikeagwu 'dumps Wife' Over Infidelity, Smokin / Kalu Ikeagwu And Wife, Ijeoma's Marriage Crashes, Demands For Bride Price Refund / Kalu Ikeagwu And Wife, Ijeoma Eze Welcome Their First Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by madjune(m): 1:08am On May 31, 2022
baralatie:

This particular case is not money going by his own submission

According to him he stopped.sending money when she said his paternity was challenged

I see.

The Devil himself at work.
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by KillerCrocodile: 1:23am On May 31, 2022
baralatie:
do you know that a lot of men are harbouring sti and they think it is typhoid

At the same time there are a lot of women who are sti carriers thinking it is menstrual cycle

Without a medical report you just don't know

Abeg forget all this story....

If as a man, you have STD that can destroy a pregnancy (Gonorrhea and Staphylococcus), you would know.

--- Urination would be painful or have a Burning sensation ....

--- If the STD has stayed long in the body, there would be discharge of whitish, yellow, green mucus from the top of the man's Dick....

--- Inflammation (swelling) of the foreskin.

--- Pain or tenderness in the testicles.

The signs and symptoms are plenty and cannot be mistaken for Typhoid fever

The man said he was not aware of any of these.

So should we now believe a woman that lied she was in Enugu, not knowing she was somewhere in Lagos (with God knows who).

Should we now believe a woman that would pour water on her husband while he was sleeping. (If a man had done this, they would call it domestic violence)

If you have decided to believe her, no problem.

But I am not convinced about her claims and accusations...

She is looking for a way to start officially opening her Toto for a third Baby Daddy...

1 Like

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by abbey621(m): 1:23am On May 31, 2022
Another example of why men must insist on DNA test, even if the child looks like you just insist, e get why! Any woman that can make a statement about paternity during a fight or argument definitely is hinting at some form of truth. Gone are the days of trust, welcome to the age of trust but verify!

1 Like

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by baralatie(m): 1:26am On May 31, 2022
KillerCrocodile:

Abeg forget all this story....

If as a man, you have STD that can destroy a pregnancy (Gonorrhea and Staphylococcus), you would know.

--- Urination would be painful or have a Burning sensation ....

--- If the STD has stayed long in the body, there would be discharge of whitish, yellow, green mucus from the top of the man's Dick....

--- Inflammation (swelling) of the foreskin.

--- Pain or tenderness in the testicles.

The signs and symptoms are plenty and cannot be mistaken for Typhoid fever

The man said he was not aware of any of these.

So should we now believe a woman that lied she was in Enugu, not knowing she was somewhere in Lagos (with God knows who).

Should we now believe a woman that would pour water on her husband while he was sleeping. (If a man had done this, they would call it domestic violence)

If you have decided to believe her, no problem.

But I am not convinced about her claims and accusations...

She is looking for a way to open her Toto for a third Baby Daddy...
Do allmsti infections come with burning sensation
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by KillerCrocodile: 1:27am On May 31, 2022
baralatie:

Do allmsti infections come with burning sensation

I nor know for you...

Go and ask your doctor...
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by Safyqueen: 1:27am On May 31, 2022
FalseProphet1:
Marriage is overrated. The day guys would realize that women need us more than we need them that they're willing to jump from prayer house to prayer house, mountain to mountain, prophet to prophet...etc to get a man, is the day the male folk would stop enslaving themselves to these jezebels.

This I have seen.

Just the only time you've seen well since you have been seeing in this nairaland. Every other times you always sees to fulfill your name - FalseProphet. grin grin
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by Safyqueen: 1:31am On May 31, 2022
BESTScientist1:
This news isn't for the moment. A trip to the airport and you'll weep for Nigeria. See how folks are running out.....This born to rule mentality of the northerners must be STOPPED!!!! I'm not in the mood to curse any son of perdition that wants to derive joy in the blatant annoyance of our collective sensibilities. Can the south ever unite for God's sake!!!!

In the north here, northerners are registering and have always registered 10years old and above for PVC and NOBODY gives a hoot until figures come out there together with miscreants from Niger, terrorism was created to make this continue unabated. Sadly, Southerners are there fighting each other. I foresee Nigerians in the diaspora gathering together one day with a voice to bring this madness to an end if those within are so myopic to do it.

From 1999 to date, how many years had northerners ruled?
Jettison zoning for competence please.
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by ussv: 1:35am On May 31, 2022
There is no smoke without fire
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by baralatie(m): 1:36am On May 31, 2022
KillerCrocodile:

I nor know for you...

Go and ask your doctor...
That is what I am saying
If the man does not get that medical report.it is only guess work except if it now in its irreversible or undeniable stage.
Once a partner has sti and the two are sexually active it is impossible for the other not be infected and as a result be admitted to the hospital.
Why so!
Dude would be treating and treating and there would be no result until he or she goes to a hospital and would be told that "ogbeni you have sti".

It is something I have seen happen.
The husband was treating ooo.he went to luth.gbam e choke

Another one the wife was treating look.she went to the hospital.fiam she shock

The one in v.i is the one that tear my eyes and ear.they won't to do wedding the following week.they both just went for medical check up on the advice of church.see wahala.the girl was diagnosed with sti.girl went mad.why na the guy disvirgin am.
The boy run comot for church o.

So sti between couples is not what people can just throw anyhow left and right

Unless she go carry the belle go knack sti person!
That one na real haaa!
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by KillerCrocodile: 1:46am On May 31, 2022
baralatie:

That is what I am saying
If the man does not get that medical report.it is only guess work except if it now in its irreversible or undeniable stage.
Once a partner has sti and the two are sexually active it is impossible for the other not be infected and as a result be admitted to the hospital.
Why so!
Dude would be treating and treating and there would be no result until he or she goes to a hospital and would be told that "ogbeni you have sti".

It is something I have seen happen.
The husband was treating ooo.he went to luth.gbam e choke

Another one the wife was treating look.she went to the hospital.fiam she shock

The one in v.i is the one that tear my eyes and ear.they won't to do wedding the following week.they both just went for medical check up on the advice of church.see wahala.the girl was diagnosed with sti.girl went mad.why na the guy disvirgin am.
The boy run comot for church o.

So sti between couples is not what people can just throw anyhow left and right

Unless she go carry the belle go knack sti person!
That one na real haaa!

Are you sure that you read the story well....

The man said :

He did not give her STD

So he knew his medical status as been STD free...... Not Assumption.

And he also said

He didn't see any medical report from the wife's doctor that there was miscarriage due to STI.

Why can't she provide the medical report to back up her claim ?
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by 18wheeler: 1:48am On May 31, 2022
dre11:

https://punchng.com/divorce-my-wife-denied-me-sex-deserted-family-actor-kalu-ikeagwu-tells-court/
I feel for the children. So young and having to live through the excesses or shortcomings of their parents. Marriage and child bearing are awesome but not many are prepared for it before they venture into it. I can't just imagine my young kids; 10yr old girl and 7yrs old twin boys living through such. I'd go all length to see them have a good decent life. C'mon! These celebrities make family look like a joke.
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by Okobola146: 1:50am On May 31, 2022
That's your business, not mine
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by baralatie(m): 1:53am On May 31, 2022
KillerCrocodile:

Are you sure that you read the story well....

The man said :

He did not give her STD

So he knew his medical status as been STD free...... Not Assumption.

And he also said

He didn't see any medical report from the wife's doctor that there was miscarriage due to STI.

Why can't she provide the medical report to back up her claim ?
So there is either no miscarriage or no pregnancy or the miscarriage is suspicious

Any of the three points to a break down between them way before now
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by DrAkpa(m): 1:56am On May 31, 2022
baralatie:

So what about those who had children and the husband died or divorced

What about those who got pregnant to a husband to be who never married at the end

Then those who were teen moms

Don't u understand English or can't u read properly? Reading is a problem for 90% of Nigerian youth
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by baralatie(m): 1:58am On May 31, 2022
DrAkpa:

Don't u understand English or can't u read properly? Reading is a problem for 90% of Nigerian youth
Wait till you hear the wife
No be who first come station go win case
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by DrAkpa(m): 1:58am On May 31, 2022
lansile:
You think when you are married as a guy, you get access to sex? Just think it backwards henceforth because marriage gives you a reverse of all expectations. You get to cook more, wash more and lack time to think more. I'm married now and I miss single every night. Even if it's raining, the log besides me wouldn't even allow codling.

Na human being u dey call log?

Was this a forced marriage
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by Nobody: 2:11am On May 31, 2022
Proudlyomonna:
If your wife denies you sex in this age where with agege bread and zobo this yeye girls will spread their legs wide open whaaa and you still keep her,you are a very big foollllll grin grin
Sex is not ultimate but denying your husband of his right should be a criminal offense,bcus it's quite equitable to witchcraft undecided

I’m sure she has been infected with a serious std or maybe HIV and won’t want to transfer to the husband. He should be really glad, he was saved
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by Nobody: 2:15am On May 31, 2022
Skmoda360:
I'm sure he is not the father of the son...

Oshey. Too much sense will not kill you my broda
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by Nobody: 2:16am On May 31, 2022
tiswell:
marriage with single mothers mostly end in premium tears.

sad,but true sad
some men never learn. They always learn the hard way
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by Nobody: 2:17am On May 31, 2022
andyanders:
As handsome as this man is, he married an ugly lady who was allready pregnant with another man's child, and at the same time, wants the custody of the child? This man fall my hands. Real Mumu.

Very big Mumu. We should be talking about him getting a lady pregnant and fathering other kids outside not this yeye news. He has no worth. He is just worthless
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by Ishilove: 2:19am On May 31, 2022
There is more to this than meets the eye. This guy is a suspect. I've read stories about this guy and his generous gbola, so I am not surprised at the STI accusation.
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by BigBashiru: 2:20am On May 31, 2022
patoski39:
Men are really through alot in marriages.

Thank God for social media, if not most of us would still be seeing women as angels who can't do no wrong

I hv a female friend...she's 22 and already has a son & is a single mum....she was telling me she wants to get married... that her level of interest in a guy for marriage would depend on how financially capable the guy is.... so I started asking myself, if a financially capable guy marries her (a single mum), what's in it for him?? And she expects him to stick with only her and "not cheat" and I'm like wtf.... only God knows how hard her ex banged her. Rich nigger is getting left over....in this case its a bad deal for the guy.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by Nobody: 2:20am On May 31, 2022
hammer567:

HE MUST BE A SIMP.

HE NEED PERMISSION TO FUXX HIS WIFE.

Marrying a single mother made him an irredeemable simp and him not even having access to his wife’s “kuntus” confirms it.

He is the father of all simps

1 Like

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by Nobody: 2:21am On May 31, 2022
hammer567:

E GET AM WRONG Oooo...

HOW DO U MARRY A LADY WITH A KID, WHEN U HAVE NONE?

THEN SHAMELESS TELL US SHE IS DENYING YOU SEX.

U AND HER WHO SUPPOSE DEY DENY SEX?

SOMETHING YOU WILL RECRUIT ONE BABE TO HANDLE, WHEN U REACH HOUSE, TELL HER AM TIRED, THEN SLEEP OFF.

With his size I was hoping his di*k can satisfy more than 2 women at once, guess he can’t even satisfy himself.
The man is just big for nothing
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by FireUpNow(m): 2:25am On May 31, 2022
E don be for dem ooo
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by Ishilove: 2:26am On May 31, 2022
bukatyne:
This must be a Nollywood script!

While the wife would not be blameless, his story already indicts him:

1. You did not see your wife after a working trip and you mail her; not call, ask friends, call her parents, call your parents, text message, WhatsApp, Instagram, Facebook etc. A mail?

2. You finally reach her via mail and your concern isn't why she left the marriage, it is why she took 4 days to get to Enugu. Does it mean that if she got to Enugu same day, you are fine? undecided

3. Your wife denies you sex and later claims that an STI caused a miscarriage. All you were concerned about was exonerating yourself. You are not even ashamed to say you didn't ask why she had the miscarriage. Seriously?! Your WIFE had a miscarriage and you don't even care?

4. Your wife accused you of raping/attempting to rape her daughter and yet you ask for custody? Are you that clueless or you think you are acting a soap? Same girl you stopped sending 'chop money' for because her mother accused you?

No iota of love, care, or thoughtfulness towards your wife.

Why did you marry her sef?

And to think you carried yourself like someone who has sense.

Ashe it was just acting.

@wife: I don't believe the accusation of alleged rape. If it were true, she would either be online or present evidence to stop him from getting custody.

The guy is a known philanderer so I'm not surprised at the STI angle. As for why he wants custody of his stepchild when her mum is not mentally or physically incapacitated and AFTER he had initially applied for revocation of guardianship, i have no idea. It defies logic.
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by Nobody: 2:27am On May 31, 2022
Passionate888:
Aso ebi money don burn. Marriage these days scares me

The Mumu man wasted much more than asoebi money. Money for feeding the cheating wife for 6 years and even the daughter that was not his own. Chances are the boy might not even be his own self. Wahala de o.

Imagine spending your hard earned money from acting nollywood on 3 strangers?

My only fear is that this man may just get into full time p*rn in order to get back his money wasted cos it’s so painful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by GloriousGbola: 2:33am On May 31, 2022
Ishilove:
There is more to this than meets the eye. This guy is a suspect. I've read stories about this guy and his generous gbola, so I am not surprised at the STI accusation.

GenerousGbola

Thank you for this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by RomeoMarvis(m): 2:52am On May 31, 2022
KillerCrocodile:
This is why mothers will always warn their Sons NEVER to marry a woman with a child or children from a previous relationship...

Now she is accusing the actor of wanting to sleep with a child he started raising at the age of 4...

An actor that Nigerian Ladies are willing to give Free Toto.....

Some ladies may even pay him for sleeping with them.

So Sad...

See the wife face....

Abeg, she dey F-ck for outside....

She don dey open her matrimonial Toto for public consumption.
just the comment l was looking for. single mothers are dangerous. l've dated such. they'll show love in the initial stage n the lovemaking is exceptional, but when they start showing their true colors, they'll give d devil a run.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by bepositive11: 2:58am On May 31, 2022
He's complaining about the mother not having sex with him anymore. Why does he want custody of the girl?

We are so quick to judge the wife, but we need to hear her own part of the story first. Maybe she is right

For a man to love a girl who's not his own biological daughter as his own daughter is hard to see. Its hard enough to find Nigerian men who genuinely love their wives without expecting anything in return, let alone their step daughter

KillerCrocodile:
This is why mothers will always warn their Sons NEVER to marry a woman with a child or children from a previous relationship...

Now she is accusing the actor of wanting to sleep with a child he started raising at the age of 4...

An actor that Nigerian Ladies are willing to give Free Toto.....

Some ladies may even pay him for sleeping with them.

So Sad...

See the wife face....

Abeg, she dey F-ck for outside....

She don dey open her matrimonial Toto for public consumption.
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by OlawaleBammie: 3:10am On May 31, 2022
Clicked:
The fact that you sent your wife an email shows that something was already wrong with the marriage before she took her kids and ran.

Who the hell communicates with their spouse through email? E never still talk wetin really happen.
Then let the woman talk wetin happen, abi den hold her mouth??

Balogun leyin ashewo
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family by Clicked: 3:19am On May 31, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
Then let the woman talk wetin happen, abi den hold her mouth??

Balogun leyin ashewo

Calm down, man. You can't be ranting this hard by 3am.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bovi Buys New House in lekki. See The Funny Thing He Wrote. (photo) / Joshua Agai, A Model, Bleaches His Skin / Olakunle Churchill Buys Their Son 2017 GMC SUV As 1st Birthday Gift (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.