Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,732 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence (58385 Views)

Man Video Calls His Girlfriend While Having Sex With Another Girl, Gets Blasted / Sidechick Gifted Benz After She Asked For Uber Money From Her 'Big god' / Stay Away From My Wife-husband Calls Out Man Toasting His Wife On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by Nobody: 11:39am On Jun 01, 2022
virginprincess:
-:\,That man is a chronic cheat,he knows his wife won't be able to prepare that meal,he was just look for an excuse to go outside and cheat on her,such a useless man.
why are you a virgin
Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by JovialJune(f): 11:39am On Jun 01, 2022
victorazy:

The woman is a lazy, irresponsible, careless woman.

She is lucky the man is peaceful not vawulence type.

Is the person that says is possible to make fish pepper soup not human being? Reason naw

You are simply daft

The wife already cooked so she isn't lazy and the other nonsense you typed

And the foolish side chick has always been in existence before this incident, the mumu girl didn't say she will make it, she said she will go to an eatery to buy it, learn to read.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by hspda: 11:39am On Jun 01, 2022
Tokskob2008:
When you claim or want to claim useless always remember there's a replacement for you somewhere around the corner. Most ladies think because they are now married nothing else can happen and everything henceforth will have to be on their terms alone.

The man no even try cos if I was the one I wouldn't go out to meet the lady but rather tell her to come and prepare it for me in my house. Shebi she is tired and doesn't have good words to go with it abi? When she sees she as a competition her head will reset or she goes back to her father's house to get the deserved rest she craves for.

When you get married, you will come to the understanding that it takes two to make the marriage work.

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by bluefilm: 11:39am On Jun 01, 2022
I don't blame the wife for not fixing the food for the man.

I don't blame the man for going to another girl who will fix the food for him.

Each person just wants what is best for them.

The woman cannot kill herself just because the husband is hungry.

The husband cannot kill himself just because the wife is tired and/or can only prepare special pepper soup.

MORAL LESSON: Men should ALWAYS have side chicks so that if their wives are tired and/or can only prepare special pepper soup, they should have options rather than starving to death.

6 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by Kollins11: 11:40am On Jun 01, 2022
abokikhalifa:

Are you okay? What's nice about the man's action ? Is that how you intend treating your women ?
The man was even merciful.

If I were to be the man and she try this rubbish with me, I will not only eat at my side chic place.. I will even bring her to our matrimonial bed and fvck her aggressively in her presence.

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by delvinho: 11:40am On Jun 01, 2022
Kollins11:
Nice one from the husband.

No time for Simping around in marriage

You are obviously not okay

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by Dmacqh(m): 11:40am On Jun 01, 2022
If this story is true ... though I’m writting from one side ( we are yet to know the husband part and the truth).
The husband and wife got blames.
What if the husband had planned it with his side chick?
Why did the man call the side chick to the hearing of the wife ?
He doesn’t respect the wife .
The wife cooked ,and rejecting your wife food is bad, it belittle her.

What stopped the man giving the wife notice for dinner choice before his arrival ? Nobody is slave to each other in marriage . Submission shouldn’t be slavery, same as leading should be turned to bank.

The wife can sense trouble when the husband rejected the food ( Yes some people are insensitive ) , she should’ve picked key and drove and get the pepper soup stuffs . It’s her home , she got preserve it . “We”come first before “I” in marriage.

In marriage , try marry your friend and close age partner. I don’t even subscribe to a gap of more than 5 years .
Also look at the unkindness and selfishness of your partner.
Love will fade someday ... it’s kindness and selflessness that will be key going forward.
This happen mostly when the husband bought the wife.
Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by Blessedassuranc(f): 11:40am On Jun 01, 2022
victorazy:

The woman is a lazy, irresponsible, careless woman.

She is lucky the man is peaceful not vawulence type.

Is the person that says is possible to make fish pepper soup not human being? Reason naw

You re so dumb to realise that the side chick is just a JOBLESS asshole.. okay? i even blame the wife for not even knowing her worth.. See your mouth like irresponsible careless woman... Sincerely need to get your brain checked ooh

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by delvinho: 11:41am On Jun 01, 2022
Kollins11:
The man was even merciful.

If I were to be the man and she try this rubbish with me, I will not only eat at my side chic place.. I will even bring her to our matrimonial bed and fvck her aggressively in her presence.

If your dad did that when you were growing up how would you turn out to be? Sicko

3 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by Nobleman80: 11:41am On Jun 01, 2022
How did you know the lady in question is not running a restaurant somewhere? Why did you conclude that she is a side chick?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by Blessedassuranc(f): 11:41am On Jun 01, 2022
Kollins11:
You're a mumu girl

lol.. Such an circle of IRREDEEMABLY DAMAGED BEINGS

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by hspda: 11:41am On Jun 01, 2022
The husband forming macho on top pepper soup like he will die if he doesn't have it that night.

This life no complete seriously. To unmarried out there, I will advice you to let your relationship and marriage be a open one. Just know your husband is human and can misbehave at any time. If you have such mindset, you won't be disappointed when such behaviour springs up

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by favour32(m): 11:42am On Jun 01, 2022
You did no wrong but a smart woman will always have the ingredients of food her man likes.
Use available fish,
he would understand, if fresh fish is difficult to get at that time.
Correct man nor dey use sex,food, neatness and respect play.

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by victorazy(m): 11:42am On Jun 01, 2022
JovialJune:

Pls get sense, how did you know it was with his money? They got back from work same time, he saw that she was cooking, why didn't he tell her his cravings before she got back from work so that she can prepare and get ingredients before getting home? Can't you see the fool simply wants to be with his side chick? How una dey take reason sef?

Madam attorney general, thank you for your heap of senses.

Did the person that was ready to make it possible have all the ingredients in the house? Or the man informed her prior before the call?

grin if your careless or lazy to keep your marriage, many are there to organise it grin

"Dem dey telling person" grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by delvinho: 11:43am On Jun 01, 2022
bluefilm:
I don't blame the wife for not fixing the food for the man.

I don't blame the man for going to another girl who will fix the food for him.

Each person just wants want is best for them.

The woman cannot kill herself just because the husband is hungry.

The husband cannot kill himself just because the wife is tired and/or can only prepare special pepper soup.

[b]MORAL LESSON: [/b]Men should have side chicks so that if their wives are tired and/or can only prepare special pepper soup, they should have options rather than starving to death.

A huge fool is what you are. Plenty of useless kids in this space. Yahoo boys mentality.

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by JovialJune(f): 11:43am On Jun 01, 2022
Kollins11:
You ladies are 5th class citizens. The man was even merciful.

JovialJune if I marry you, and you try this rubbish with me, I will not only eat at my sidechick place.. I will even bring her to our matrimonial bed and fvck her aggressively in your presence.

Wh*re

If I should ever think of marrying again talk more of marrying you, you will be my dog tied to a chain in a cage, you will be fed from the crumbs that fall of my table because dog food will be too classy for you

Your mother and generation are 5th class citizens.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by adelekeolu(m): 11:43am On Jun 01, 2022
Option is everything that you need in life��
Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by Djyucee1(m): 11:43am On Jun 01, 2022
Women supporting women

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by JovialJune(f): 11:44am On Jun 01, 2022
victorazy:

Madam attorney general, thank you for your heap of senses.

Did the person that was ready to make it possible have all the ingredients in the house? Or the man informed her prior before the call?

grin if your careless or lazy to keep your marriage, many are there to organise it grin

"Dem dey telling person" grin

Learn to read, the foolish side chick said she will get it in an eatery.

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by victorazy(m): 11:44am On Jun 01, 2022
Blessedassuranc:

You re so dumb to realise that the side chick is just a JOBLESS asshole.. okay? i even blame the wife for not even knowing her worth.. See your mouth like irresponsible careless woman... Sincerely need to get your brain checked ooh

That's why I called her careless! grin

You've vindicated me grin
Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by dominique(f): 11:44am On Jun 01, 2022
victorazy:

Be sincere!
Between two choices, one says your dream is possible and the other said is not, who would you follow?

Women, na una be una problem.
Your husband demanded food with his money and ur telling him is not possible, is the other person that made it possible no woman too?

You're comparing a working wife to a jobless side chick who won't hesitate to dance to his command as long as she's getting paid. Did you not read the part where she said she just got home from work? So you expect her to go out and buy fish and pepper soup ingredients after returning from work because the animal she married demanded for it? If he wanted to eat the fish peppersoup so bad, he should have brought it. Stupid men think it's a thing of pride to treat their wives badly because they can get away with it, that's why most of them die of "natural causes" or get abandoned after they're old and sick

3 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by Kollins11: 11:45am On Jun 01, 2022
delvinho:

You are obviously not okay
Karma is definitely at work here.

When she was single, another married man left his wife to eat her food.

She deserves what she gets

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by youngrhosy(m): 11:45am On Jun 01, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Divorce him if he really did that for real for real..not some joke ..he's a wh*re.. undecided

you dey about divorce like z something that z very easy like DAT.. z not easy bro..
Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by wandyvirus(m): 11:45am On Jun 01, 2022
If you believe this nonsense......
Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by TenQ: 11:46am On Jun 01, 2022
Playloaded:
A Nigerian lady has cried out on social media after her husband called his sidechick to cook for him in her presence.

According to the lady, her husband demanded for pepper soup at an odd hour and she felt so tired to prepare it at the time because she just got back from work.

Her husband then called his sidechick in her presence who agreed to do the cooking.

In her words:

Read full tweet below:

https://twitter.com/mipor007/status/1530297035433332740?t=YErS1WOkYO1bOaeK_GtWPA&s=19
Your husband is a cheat and a stubborn one at that.

BUT
As a housewife, you have taken your husband foregranted. To serve him becomes at your convenience.

A woman with a goal left everything to achieve that goal.

It's not about what you've done wrong, it is a question of the GOAL you have after marrying your husband!
Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by doshiyad1: 11:47am On Jun 01, 2022
virginprincess:
-:\,That man is a chronic cheat,he knows his wife won't be able to prepare that meal,he was just look for an excuse to go outside and cheat on her,such a useless man.
[b][/b]

Exactly the point. May God help all women

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by victorazy(m): 11:47am On Jun 01, 2022
JovialJune:

You are simply daft

And the foolish side chick has always been in existence before this incident, the mumu girl didn't say she will make it, she said she will go to an eatery to buy it, learn to read.

grin that's the smartest woman, that's what contemporary men needs, women that are intelligent and can think fast not lazy asses that littered everywhere.

grin we preferred women that says our dreams are possible than the one that says is not possible; D

2 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by harmony75: 11:48am On Jun 01, 2022
Playloaded:
A Nigerian lady has cried out on social media after her husband called his sidechick to cook for him in her presence.

According to the lady, her husband demanded for pepper soup at an odd hour and she felt so tired to prepare it at the time because she just got back from work.

Her husband then called his sidechick in her presence who agreed to do the cooking.

In her words:

Read full tweet below:

https://twitter.com/mipor007/status/1530297035433332740?t=YErS1WOkYO1bOaeK_GtWPA&s=19
I never disrespect you so don't disrespect me he can go and never come back.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by Kollins11: 11:48am On Jun 01, 2022
Blessedassuranc:

lol.. Such an circle of IRREDEEMABLY DAMAGED BEINGS
Animals are 4th class citizens while you ladies are 5th class citizens. The man was even merciful.

Blessedassuranc if I marry you, and you try this rubbish with me, I will not only eat at my side chic place.. I will even bring her to our matrimonial bed and fvck her aggressively in your presence.
Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by doshiyad1: 11:50am On Jun 01, 2022
slimjohn2k5:
A cheat will never understand you. Infact he will keep asking for odd things at odd hours.

A jobless sidechick will go anywhere anytime.

And when she becomes wife same will happen to her and the circle continues.May God have mercy.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by Emaprince: 11:50am On Jun 01, 2022
Believe a womans one-sided story at your own peril. A gender that loves to seek public sympathy at every given chance. Then after the whole public must have condemned the husband, she will still crawl back to him leaving the judges looking like fools.

If you investigate well, its possible this is not even where it all started. Its possible she might have been very lazy and starving that man..hence, he resolved to start going outside to eat.

Anyway..she has the option of divorce. Women should learn to start divorcing too..but NO they will rather remain and be nagging upandan. After all marriage is their biggest achievement in life. So they find it hard to let go. Smh

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence by MadarasBlade(m): 11:50am On Jun 01, 2022
JovialJune:

You are simply daft

The wife could have suggested this tho.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why Long Courtship Should Be Avoided By Ladies. / You Summon The Courage To Visit Your Boo's Family And Then You Meet This (Photo) / Bridesmaid And Best Man Scatter Wedding With Sexy Doggy Dance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.