Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,041 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Sex Worker Confronts Customer Who Refuses To Pay Her (Video) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Worker Confronts Customer Who Refuses To Pay Her (Video) (48172 Views)

Wahala For Man Who Refuses "To Do More" After Lady Engaged Him For The Night(vid / Sex Worker Confronts Her Customer Over Payment / Freeman Obg Owoboy Sleeps On Money: Needs A Baby Mama, Will Pay Her N5 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex Worker Confronts Customer Who Refuses To Pay Her (Video) by WatchYourSix: 2:50pm On Jun 07, 2022
phemmyfour:
Her toto dey smell, yet you cum. Oga, you gats to pay for the induced cums

Read..

1 Like

Re: Sex Worker Confronts Customer Who Refuses To Pay Her (Video) by Coded081(m): 2:50pm On Jun 07, 2022
GOFRONT:
But wetin carry his nose go down there??

Na Nose him dey use fvck??

Baba u neva nack pussssy b4 mak U run leave ue ous bcuz of ooze wen cum out

1 Like

Re: Sex Worker Confronts Customer Who Refuses To Pay Her (Video) by Benprass(m): 2:52pm On Jun 07, 2022
Benin people

I am sure that guy is dam nigar

Mad people everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Sex Worker Confronts Customer Who Refuses To Pay Her (Video) by Allisgud: 2:52pm On Jun 07, 2022
The story self get odour

1 Like

Re: Sex Worker Confronts Customer Who Refuses To Pay Her (Video) by kponkedenge(m): 2:52pm On Jun 07, 2022
Skyview01:

That is not enough reason not to pay. The service has been rendered. The The guy is an idiot!

The service wasn't rendered. The guy said he couldn't entered when he perceived the smell. Watch again.

She said she'll go and wash it.... the guy said why didn't she wash it before he tried to enter.
Re: Sex Worker Confronts Customer Who Refuses To Pay Her (Video) by funshint(m): 2:55pm On Jun 07, 2022
This' how some men loose their lives o...some ashewo get craze o. Don't underestimate them.
Re: Sex Worker Confronts Customer Who Refuses To Pay Her (Video) by Lionnation: 2:56pm On Jun 07, 2022
Yoruba boys disgracing themselves,
Re: Sex Worker Confronts Customer Who Refuses To Pay Her (Video) by IamV: 2:57pm On Jun 07, 2022
Skyview01:

That is not enough reason not to pay. The service has been rendered. The The guy is an idiot!

I guess you didn't watch the video.
There was no sex yet,as the man claimed,and during the process of undressing her & she probably spreading her legs wide like bedsheets,the odour that oozed out of her vagina was so concentrated that the young man lost erection & interest.

[ let's observe 5mins of silence for that young man for such life threatening & truamatic experience ].

The lady ought to pay the young man for air pollution & disturbance of public peace.

5 Likes

Re: Sex Worker Confronts Customer Who Refuses To Pay Her (Video) by camri: 2:58pm On Jun 07, 2022
prince3009:
That's why I can never patronize them. They can have coitus with 10 men in 1 hour and won't even wash their privates and you as a man will still enter as the 11th.

The bad and horrid stench from an unwashed pússy is enough to kill my mood and make my cucumber go limp.

Tuehhhh!!
have you given a girl blowjób b4?
Re: Sex Worker Confronts Customer Who Refuses To Pay Her (Video) by camri: 3:01pm On Jun 07, 2022
Coded081:

Baba u neva nack pussssy b4 mak U run leave ue ous bcuz of ooze wen cum out
you sabi any babe wey ready to fúck? have been celibating for one week. I need to break it
Re: Sex Worker Confronts Customer Who Refuses To Pay Her (Video) by Temptee101(m): 3:02pm On Jun 07, 2022
Rickmann:

Don't be surprised this could be a cleverly packaged skit cos a lot of things don't add up in the video.

Very very possible.

Infact, i dont believe it's real

1 Like

Re: Sex Worker Confronts Customer Who Refuses To Pay Her (Video) by opius: 3:02pm On Jun 07, 2022
Shameless idiot... Your shame dey shame me
Re: Sex Worker Confronts Customer Who Refuses To Pay Her (Video) by camri: 3:03pm On Jun 07, 2022
edosignature:
All pussy smell at some point & if the smell persisted it might be as a result of in infection's & the lady should get her self checked.

As a Public Health Professional (MPH) I advice all ladies to observed safe good hygiene while washing their private.
have you fingered b4?
Re: Sex Worker Confronts Customer Who Refuses To Pay Her (Video) by camri: 3:05pm On Jun 07, 2022
Bahamas95:
Our nose is not for decoration, it's function is to save us from disasters like this.

No sensible man would insert his d!ck in a smelly pusssy.
what turns you on and ready for sex in a woman?
Re: Sex Worker Confronts Customer Who Refuses To Pay Her (Video) by Legendoo: 3:06pm On Jun 07, 2022
Is prostitution legal in Nigeria?

Countries work based on laws , I'm yet to see any effective law that works in Nigeria.

The citizens are also idiotic. When you as a curizeysees something like this, don't turn it into cruise . Start asking questions..
Re: Sex Worker Confronts Customer Who Refuses To Pay Her (Video) by ceejay80s(m): 3:07pm On Jun 07, 2022
Ndibuna:
This thing look more like skit abeg
if na u en do the skit, u go like make ur face show and the lady face covered?
Re: Sex Worker Confronts Customer Who Refuses To Pay Her (Video) by tightpussy156: 3:08pm On Jun 07, 2022
@Poster who dowill now believe in two side story.for me it can be truth the man didn't.touch her due to the bad odour from the PUSSY.As for the other boy asking.if he put nose.You dont need to.If some girls just go naked first tin you perceive is bad odour SMELLING PUSSY.You see it stink like ROTTEN FISH.When you no your WIDE PUSSY.is ur source of income you keep it clean.Wonder why some men will be so Stupid disgrace themselves pay so much for SEX with waste product PROSTITUTE that parade themselves up and down street.
Re: Sex Worker Confronts Customer Who Refuses To Pay Her (Video) by Balkan(m): 3:10pm On Jun 07, 2022
Rickmann:

Don't be surprised this could be a cleverly packaged skit cos a lot of things don't add up in the video.
looks more like a set-up

1 Like

Re: Sex Worker Confronts Customer Who Refuses To Pay Her (Video) by Bahamas95(m): 3:10pm On Jun 07, 2022
camri:
what turns you on and ready for sex in a woman?
The fresh smell from her skin/fragrance of her hair.

I will NEVER have sex with a woman with offensive smell no matter the konji.
Re: Sex Worker Confronts Customer Who Refuses To Pay Her (Video) by elganzar(m): 3:13pm On Jun 07, 2022
Skyview01:

Service was NOT rendered_ she wasn't even touched, said the smell was too much

Go back and watch the video so you don't sound like what you call other people
Re: Sex Worker Confronts Customer Who Refuses To Pay Her (Video) by olancho: 3:13pm On Jun 07, 2022
I don’t like the way we are using social media in Nigeria. Any small thing people will video and post online. Imagine what they have done to this young man. Who never did this as a young man hands up.
Re: Sex Worker Confronts Customer Who Refuses To Pay Her (Video) by FireUpNow(m): 3:16pm On Jun 07, 2022
The man is a fool. How did he know that the runs babe kpekus dey give if he nor enter the place? Baba must drop payment because he has entered the inner castle.
Re: Sex Worker Confronts Customer Who Refuses To Pay Her (Video) by Panda7(m): 3:20pm On Jun 07, 2022
In order words she be slur. smh
Re: Sex Worker Confronts Customer Who Refuses To Pay Her (Video) by sunnydike1(m): 3:20pm On Jun 07, 2022
phemmyfour:
Her toto dey smell, yet you cum. Oga, you gats to pay for the induced cums

Make una try dey watch the video b4 commenting, in say him no fu*k her
Re: Sex Worker Confronts Customer Who Refuses To Pay Her (Video) by cayorday89(m): 3:21pm On Jun 07, 2022
Truly Ashewo no get shame, either man or woman.
Re: Sex Worker Confronts Customer Who Refuses To Pay Her (Video) by cayorday89(m): 3:24pm On Jun 07, 2022
olancho:
I don’t like the way we are using social media in Nigeria. Any small thing people will video and post online. Imagine what they have done to this young man. Who never did this as a young man hands up.
With your clear eye, you believe that not even a single soul can be innocent of this. No be everybody be ashana na..
Re: Sex Worker Confronts Customer Who Refuses To Pay Her (Video) by poweredcom(m): 3:24pm On Jun 07, 2022
Lil Wayne have this for the ladies

Re: Sex Worker Confronts Customer Who Refuses To Pay Her (Video) by cayorday89(m): 3:26pm On Jun 07, 2022
kponkedenge:

The service wasn't rendered. The guy said he couldn't entered when he perceived the smell. Watch again.

She said she'll go and wash it.... the guy said why didn't she wash it before he tried to enter.
Her time comes with the service rendered, the time she spent with him could have been used to service another willing customer who will not complain, it's the time wasted she is demanding pay for now, how much to be paid would have been sorted out.
Re: Sex Worker Confronts Customer Who Refuses To Pay Her (Video) by lyricalz: 3:33pm On Jun 07, 2022
Rickmann:

It's a skit, I have watched that same guy on another fart video with a lady. He always does disgusting things.
Re: Sex Worker Confronts Customer Who Refuses To Pay Her (Video) by Okobola146: 3:33pm On Jun 07, 2022
Na true o, me too dey perceive the odour, her pussy dey smell like dead body
Re: Sex Worker Confronts Customer Who Refuses To Pay Her (Video) by Rickmann: 3:34pm On Jun 07, 2022
lyricalz:

It's a skit, I have watched that same guy on another fart video with a lady. He always does disgusting things.

I'm not surprised

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Viral Video Of A Groom Performing "Tai Chi" At His Wedding Ceremony (pix/vid) / I Slept With 155 Prostitutes / Mr Harri Best Marries His Guitar In Lagos State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.