Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,224 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

Sex Worker Confronts Customer Who Refuses To Pay Her (Video) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Worker Confronts Customer Who Refuses To Pay Her (Video) (48154 Views)

Wahala For Man Who Refuses "To Do More" After Lady Engaged Him For The Night(vid / Sex Worker Confronts Her Customer Over Payment / Freeman Obg Owoboy Sleeps On Money: Needs A Baby Mama, Will Pay Her N5 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex Worker Confronts Customer Who Refuses To Pay Her (Video) by Antoeni(m): 2:32pm On Jun 07, 2022
"Ladies If your primary objective is to look sexy...
you will only attract guys whose primary objective is to have sex"
Re: Sex Worker Confronts Customer Who Refuses To Pay Her (Video) by majamajic(m): 2:32pm On Jun 07, 2022
Skit
Re: Sex Worker Confronts Customer Who Refuses To Pay Her (Video) by bigdammyj: 2:33pm On Jun 07, 2022
Noted
Re: Sex Worker Confronts Customer Who Refuses To Pay Her (Video) by Fynn98: 2:33pm On Jun 07, 2022
Davido reveals what led to he & chioma's breakup S£x, Porsche, Chioma's yansh enhancement,e.t.c

Watch video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFH3KUCF2XQ
Re: Sex Worker Confronts Customer Who Refuses To Pay Her (Video) by RevolverOcelot(m): 2:33pm On Jun 07, 2022
That her wig done suffer. Lol grin

1 Like

Re: Sex Worker Confronts Customer Who Refuses To Pay Her (Video) by eherbal(m): 2:34pm On Jun 07, 2022
grin
Re: Sex Worker Confronts Customer Who Refuses To Pay Her (Video) by Slydan204: 2:34pm On Jun 07, 2022
blinking001:
Normally you aren't suppose to pay for poor service delivery. If the sex worker pussy stinks like dead fish, you don't expect him to pay her. He's a king.
So, who wl act as quality control nd check if d kpekus actually smells?

1 Like

Re: Sex Worker Confronts Customer Who Refuses To Pay Her (Video) by olu77(m): 2:34pm On Jun 07, 2022
Skyview01:
Why these ladies don't take money in advance.

It should be prepaid nau
Re: Sex Worker Confronts Customer Who Refuses To Pay Her (Video) by Cantonese: 2:35pm On Jun 07, 2022
Idiot of a man.

He did not have any shishi on him to pay. Shameless gay. The lady too, very shameless. See the wig on to of head cover.
Re: Sex Worker Confronts Customer Who Refuses To Pay Her (Video) by Belial06: 2:35pm On Jun 07, 2022
GOFRONT:
But wetin carry his nose go down there??

Na Nose him dey use fvck??

You are a very dirty man indeed. Start taking your hygiene serious.

How won't you know a smelly kitty without taking your nose there ? I cam imagine how dirty you are as a person.. oh my your house must be a piggery

4 Likes

Re: Sex Worker Confronts Customer Who Refuses To Pay Her (Video) by Jmichael1(m): 2:36pm On Jun 07, 2022
Asa kpekus dey smell....
Re: Sex Worker Confronts Customer Who Refuses To Pay Her (Video) by Enumerator(m): 2:37pm On Jun 07, 2022
Service wasn't rendered, the guy didn't Bleep her at all

He was about to before he noticed the smell from the pussy
Skyview01:

That is not enough reason not to pay. The service has been rendered. The The guy is an idiot!

1 Like

Re: Sex Worker Confronts Customer Who Refuses To Pay Her (Video) by PoliteActivist: 2:38pm On Jun 07, 2022
SHAMELESS HEARTLESS IDIOT!!!!

Now his face is all over the internet
Re: Sex Worker Confronts Customer Who Refuses To Pay Her (Video) by uptownemmygee(m): 2:38pm On Jun 07, 2022
Skit ni jhoor
Olosho wey me I know go don change am for the weyrey
Re: Sex Worker Confronts Customer Who Refuses To Pay Her (Video) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jun 07, 2022
That's why I can never patronize them. They can have coitus with 10 men in 1 hour and won't even wash their privates and you as a man will still enter as the 11th.

The bad and horrid stench from an unwashed pússy is enough to kill my mood and make my cucumber go limp.

Tuehhhh!!

1 Like

Re: Sex Worker Confronts Customer Who Refuses To Pay Her (Video) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jun 07, 2022
Skyview01:

That is not enough reason not to pay. The service has been rendered. The The guy is an idiot!
the guy said he didn't have sex with her. He should just give her small thing for transport to avoid more embarrassment. The sef too ugly and local

1 Like

GOFRONT:

Baba try dey bigger buddle of data.

1 Like

Re: Sex Worker Confronts Customer Who Refuses To Pay Her (Video) by Stayingtrueee(f): 2:39pm On Jun 07, 2022
You've seen her unclothedness. Oga pay her the money undecided
Re: Sex Worker Confronts Customer Who Refuses To Pay Her (Video) by osazsky(m): 2:39pm On Jun 07, 2022
fineboynl:
They are from Benin. The pidgin and tone is so clear.

They guy said he didn't touch her. Because they thing was smelling when she pull off. Infection is that's true.
they both look like yoruba to me...nor be lie..na ass slaves afonja dey run this kind matter..i didnt boarder to read but i can bet my balls it happened in ogun or osun state

1 Like

Re: Sex Worker Confronts Customer Who Refuses To Pay Her (Video) by toujurs: 2:39pm On Jun 07, 2022
No respect at all on the female gender, most have rendered themselves to nothing. The girl is foolish, she should have collected her money, before the guy cum. The dude was just Hot, that was why he was initially nice, now its time to pay, baba say her tow tow dey smell.
Re: Sex Worker Confronts Customer Who Refuses To Pay Her (Video) by crafteck(m): 2:40pm On Jun 07, 2022
Men r suffering, no one is listening to him but they are eager to damage him

2 Likes

Re: Sex Worker Confronts Customer Who Refuses To Pay Her (Video) by Bahamas95(m): 2:42pm On Jun 07, 2022
GOFRONT:

Our nose is not for decoration, it's function is to save us from disasters like this.

No sensible man would insert his d!ck in a smelly pusssy.

4 Likes

Re: Sex Worker Confronts Customer Who Refuses To Pay Her (Video) by PoliteActivist: 2:44pm On Jun 07, 2022
Rickmann:

Don't be surprised this could be a cleverly packaged skit cos a lot of things don't add up in the video.

Obviously. NO MAN is wild enough to just allow himself be videoed like that in this day of social media
Re: Sex Worker Confronts Customer Who Refuses To Pay Her (Video) by zionmade(m): 2:44pm On Jun 07, 2022
Chicagoesontop:
This guy is a foolish fool.
Both of them are foolish
But the girl is foolisher
He thing is her market that feeds her, why don't she make sure it doesn't smell. How can u pay for something that smells so bad??
Re: Sex Worker Confronts Customer Who Refuses To Pay Her (Video) by suremossty(m): 2:44pm On Jun 07, 2022
Skyview01:
Why these ladies don't take money in advance.
mama the mama talking from experience
Re: Sex Worker Confronts Customer Who Refuses To Pay Her (Video) by MrHighSea: 2:44pm On Jun 07, 2022
Like this now,
I wake up and realise PMB as President na skit
Re: Sex Worker Confronts Customer Who Refuses To Pay Her (Video) by Testimony1988(m): 2:45pm On Jun 07, 2022
Both of them should be ashamed of themselves.
Re: Sex Worker Confronts Customer Who Refuses To Pay Her (Video) by skana28(m): 2:46pm On Jun 07, 2022
Rickmann:

Don't be surprised this could be a cleverly packaged skit cos a lot of things don't add up in the video.

I dont think it's a skit. Why did they try to cover the girl's face with emoji?

Skit makers are selling fame and popularity.

1 Like

Re: Sex Worker Confronts Customer Who Refuses To Pay Her (Video) by edosignature(m): 2:47pm On Jun 07, 2022
All pussy smell at some point & if the smell persisted it might be as a result of in infection's & the lady should get her self checked.

As a Public Health Professional (MPH) I advice all ladies to observed safe good hygiene while washing their private.
Re: Sex Worker Confronts Customer Who Refuses To Pay Her (Video) by orlaglobal234: 2:49pm On Jun 07, 2022
Honestly am also passive the odour here in my room, yeah truly the Olosho girl doesn't deserved payment what a terrible smell
Re: Sex Worker Confronts Customer Who Refuses To Pay Her (Video) by GodPrince: 2:49pm On Jun 07, 2022
Lol, omo if na me I go do thesame thing how i go pay for smelling Toto when i no fit fuckkk. The other guy confam say something dey smell, the useless Naija girl sef agree say the thin dey smell say make she go wash am, average Naija girls and their smelling Toto. Them full Nairaland here, disgusting things

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Viral Video Of A Groom Performing "Tai Chi" At His Wedding Ceremony (pix/vid) / Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! / My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.