Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,100 members, 7,811,091 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

Sex Worker Confronts Customer Who Refuses To Pay Her (Video) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Worker Confronts Customer Who Refuses To Pay Her (Video) (48151 Views)

Wahala For Man Who Refuses "To Do More" After Lady Engaged Him For The Night(vid / Sex Worker Confronts Her Customer Over Payment / Freeman Obg Owoboy Sleeps On Money: Needs A Baby Mama, Will Pay Her N5 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex Worker Confronts Customer Who Refuses To Pay Her (Video) by Swissgoldenpro(m): 3:35pm On Jun 07, 2022
Wahala everywhere
Re: Sex Worker Confronts Customer Who Refuses To Pay Her (Video) by kelspinall(m): 3:39pm On Jun 07, 2022
mumu man
Re: Sex Worker Confronts Customer Who Refuses To Pay Her (Video) by 007lss: 3:40pm On Jun 07, 2022
GOFRONT:
But wetin carry his nose go down there??

Na Nose him dey use fvck??
mad ooooooooo... ..........lol
Re: Sex Worker Confronts Customer Who Refuses To Pay Her (Video) by Coded081(m): 3:45pm On Jun 07, 2022
camri:
you sabi any babe wey ready to fúck? have been celibating for one week. I need to break it

Baba huckup babes ful evrywie na
Re: Sex Worker Confronts Customer Who Refuses To Pay Her (Video) by blinking001(m): 3:56pm On Jun 07, 2022
Slydan204:

So, who wl act as quality control nd check if d kpekus actually smells?
A third party can check to comfirm if the pussy smell is authentic, preferably male.
Re: Sex Worker Confronts Customer Who Refuses To Pay Her (Video) by dontbothermuch: 3:57pm On Jun 07, 2022
Old skit, but cute

1 Like

Re: Sex Worker Confronts Customer Who Refuses To Pay Her (Video) by dododawa1: 3:57pm On Jun 07, 2022
Traffic story
Re: Sex Worker Confronts Customer Who Refuses To Pay Her (Video) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jun 07, 2022
If you no get money hide your face,
the guy don enter one trouser
Re: Sex Worker Confronts Customer Who Refuses To Pay Her (Video) by ExudeLoveToAll: 4:02pm On Jun 07, 2022
phemmyfour:
Her toto dey smell, yet you cum. Oga, you gats to pay for the induced cums

Why don't you watch before commenting, if you some of the things you typed you won't have.

Crazy world we live in.

1 Like

Re: Sex Worker Confronts Customer Who Refuses To Pay Her (Video) by ExudeLoveToAll: 4:03pm On Jun 07, 2022
adebayal:
Sister say she won wash and spray....hahahaaha

Very funny.
Re: Sex Worker Confronts Customer Who Refuses To Pay Her (Video) by chineesfx21728: 4:03pm On Jun 07, 2022
I use PiggyVest to save & invest securely. Sign up with my link and get ₦1,000.00 to start your own savings journey - https://www.piggyvest.com/?newref=1&ref=76c3a6be180522[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Sex Worker Confronts Customer Who Refuses To Pay Her (Video) by ghboy83: 4:06pm On Jun 07, 2022
cheesy
Re: Sex Worker Confronts Customer Who Refuses To Pay Her (Video) by 43Ronin: 4:08pm On Jun 07, 2022
blinking001:
Normally you aren't suppose to pay for poor service delivery. If the sex worker pussy stinks like dead fish, you don't expect him to pay her. He's a king.

He dint even sleep with her. He for just give am TP make she go back that night.
Re: Sex Worker Confronts Customer Who Refuses To Pay Her (Video) by VirileNelly2420: 4:11pm On Jun 07, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
I perceived the stench from the other thread..
Too Terrible I must say!
Since you know that's your Mini MART, why not ensure it's sanitized and kept cleaned?
U definitely know all ur customers will end up dia, yet u chose to serve dem putrid meaL
Only a Bad workman quarrels with his Tools.
Take your Workshop serious!
No serious businessman ever jokes with such!
But I personally no believe d guy o. Sex hawkers can go any length to b clean down there... Dey even use certain deodorant for there.
Re: Sex Worker Confronts Customer Who Refuses To Pay Her (Video) by AMI3(m): 4:17pm On Jun 07, 2022
If u are a service provider u should be able to make sure that u render the best service.

U don't need to allow ur customer to complain about your poor services
Re: Sex Worker Confronts Customer Who Refuses To Pay Her (Video) by theamazonguru(m): 4:26pm On Jun 07, 2022
TOPCRUISE:
Peacemaker calling olosho, Sister. sad

You heard that part.
Omo I weak

That guy and the customer be room mates, he just excused them to do their thing.
They are all stewpeed human beans.

1 Like

Re: Sex Worker Confronts Customer Who Refuses To Pay Her (Video) by treatise: 4:26pm On Jun 07, 2022
AsomArchitectNG:
Two useless adults
Advanced goats
Re: Sex Worker Confronts Customer Who Refuses To Pay Her (Video) by DonTattaglia: 4:37pm On Jun 07, 2022
Some women with rotten fish smell from their t0t0 and u will see them dress to kill..Idi0ts! Men should have some sense and leave all these useless things with protruding breast and yash.

2 Likes

Re: Sex Worker Confronts Customer Who Refuses To Pay Her (Video) by GistFullGround: 4:38pm On Jun 07, 2022

Ladies, sometimes it's not like you are dirty. I just researched these creams to freshen your honey pot. Thank me later!

That guy is a complete fool!

1 Share

Re: Sex Worker Confronts Customer Who Refuses To Pay Her (Video) by Bbbw: 4:39pm On Jun 07, 2022
Jokes
Re: Sex Worker Confronts Customer Who Refuses To Pay Her (Video) by fineboynl(m): 5:07pm On Jun 07, 2022
The last sex I had with one guy want from behind doggy. Oboy my eye was peppering me. The small from the pussycat and yansh was remixing.

Boys de try sha.
Re: Sex Worker Confronts Customer Who Refuses To Pay Her (Video) by JBoss25(m): 5:08pm On Jun 07, 2022
This man funny sha grin cheesy grin
Re: Sex Worker Confronts Customer Who Refuses To Pay Her (Video) by Cromagnon: 5:11pm On Jun 07, 2022
[quote author=blinking001 post=113552020]Normally you aren't suppose to pay for poor service delivery. If the sex worker pussy stinks like dead fish, you don't expect him to pay her. He's a king.

Why e no check am for counter
It's too late now
Re: Sex Worker Confronts Customer Who Refuses To Pay Her (Video) by Irupetepete: 5:29pm On Jun 07, 2022
Skyview01:

That is not enough reason not to pay. The service has been rendered. The The guy is an idiot!
he didn't touch her yet
Re: Sex Worker Confronts Customer Who Refuses To Pay Her (Video) by Irupetepete: 5:30pm On Jun 07, 2022
phemmyfour:
Her toto dey smell, yet you cum. Oga, you gats to pay for the induced cums
make una watch video naw, he never Bleep her
Re: Sex Worker Confronts Customer Who Refuses To Pay Her (Video) by maxito28: 5:35pm On Jun 07, 2022
Why dem dey cover d ashawo face den show d man face? Na injustice oo. Ashawo nor gt shame oo, make d guy jst close eye gv her money jare
Re: Sex Worker Confronts Customer Who Refuses To Pay Her (Video) by felixray2010(m): 5:36pm On Jun 07, 2022
Guy, it's better than Rape
AsomArchitectNG:
Two useless adults
Re: Sex Worker Confronts Customer Who Refuses To Pay Her (Video) by Tunagee(m): 5:52pm On Jun 07, 2022
AsomArchitectNG:
Two useless adults

Hehehehe!! grin
Re: Sex Worker Confronts Customer Who Refuses To Pay Her (Video) by biomedics(m): 5:55pm On Jun 07, 2022
The service provider, the client and the judges una well done.
Re: Sex Worker Confronts Customer Who Refuses To Pay Her (Video) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jun 07, 2022
shockedgrin
Re: Sex Worker Confronts Customer Who Refuses To Pay Her (Video) by marcopollo(m): 6:04pm On Jun 07, 2022
Some of you here I'm sure did not watch the clip and if you did you didn't listen well to the convo. The gist is that the guy "didn't do" cuz of the stench oozing out from down there, but she still wanted to be paid. Who does that? She didn't deny it, but said other boys "do" it like that. And then she told him that she's willing to go perfume there, but the guy would have none of it. He didn't want to"do the do" so no payment. I think he's right. Or maybe she wanted to be paid for consultation fee. Hahahaha
Re: Sex Worker Confronts Customer Who Refuses To Pay Her (Video) by Tomek09(m): 6:14pm On Jun 07, 2022
Awon ti ya werey.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Viral Video Of A Groom Performing "Tai Chi" At His Wedding Ceremony (pix/vid) / Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! / My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.