Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,323 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:20 AM

Sex Worker Confronts Customer Who Refuses To Pay Her (Video) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Worker Confronts Customer Who Refuses To Pay Her (Video) (48155 Views)

Wahala For Man Who Refuses "To Do More" After Lady Engaged Him For The Night(vid / Sex Worker Confronts Her Customer Over Payment / Freeman Obg Owoboy Sleeps On Money: Needs A Baby Mama, Will Pay Her N5 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex Worker Confronts Customer Who Refuses To Pay Her (Video) by Krisdan(m): 6:33pm On Jun 07, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
I perceived the stench from the other thread..
Too Terrible I must say!
Since you know that's your Mini MART, why not ensure it's sanitized and kept cleaned?
U definitely know all ur customers will end up dia, yet u chose to serve dem putrid meaL
Only a Bad workman quarrels with his Tools.
Take your Workshop serious!
No serious businessman ever jokes with such!
oboy...
with this ur comment person go think say na wan reasonable stuff they dey talk about
Re: Sex Worker Confronts Customer Who Refuses To Pay Her (Video) by Krisdan(m): 6:35pm On Jun 07, 2022
henndukwe18:
he ws tasting for salt
test if the content is acidic or basic😁😁😁😂😂
Re: Sex Worker Confronts Customer Who Refuses To Pay Her (Video) by Breastfeed: 7:27pm On Jun 07, 2022
What I don't get is why her face is censored while the guys own is visible, or is it a skit or something?
Re: Sex Worker Confronts Customer Who Refuses To Pay Her (Video) by funkyjaay: 7:30pm On Jun 07, 2022
Very simple Matter. A service was render and a service was enjoyed.Man pay joor
Re: Sex Worker Confronts Customer Who Refuses To Pay Her (Video) by edosignature(m): 7:32pm On Jun 07, 2022
Read before commenting brotherly.

camri:
have you fingered b4?
Re: Sex Worker Confronts Customer Who Refuses To Pay Her (Video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 7:38pm On Jun 07, 2022
GOFRONT:
But wetin carry his nose go down there??

Na Nose him dey use fvck??
Smell way fit reach neigbhour house.
Re: Sex Worker Confronts Customer Who Refuses To Pay Her (Video) by Yusufisraelj(m): 7:54pm On Jun 07, 2022
Sleyk:
This Vawulence is really high..... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

My brother this one over high, baba no enjoy him money. grin

Watin guys day gain self for ashawo house? Hmm
Re: Sex Worker Confronts Customer Who Refuses To Pay Her (Video) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jun 07, 2022
You for collect before services to avoid stories & again ladies no be only to dey do make
up upandan , that place too needs to be taken care of . #peace.
Re: Sex Worker Confronts Customer Who Refuses To Pay Her (Video) by camri: 8:27pm On Jun 07, 2022
Bahamas95:
The fresh smell from her skin/fragrance of her hair.

I will NEVER have sex with a woman with offensive smell no matter the konji.
mine is this sexy odour from her body.
Re: Sex Worker Confronts Customer Who Refuses To Pay Her (Video) by TechnologyGuru: 10:07pm On Jun 07, 2022
henndukwe18:
he ws tasting for salt
Salt analysis grin
Re: Sex Worker Confronts Customer Who Refuses To Pay Her (Video) by TechnologyGuru: 10:09pm On Jun 07, 2022
phemmyfour:
Her toto dey smell, yet you cum. Oga, you gats to pay for the induced cums
Him say him no f**k am nah
Re: Sex Worker Confronts Customer Who Refuses To Pay Her (Video) by remitarich(f): 8:40am On Jun 08, 2022
grin grin grin
GOFRONT:
But wetin carry his nose go down there??

Na Nose him dey use fvck??
Re: Sex Worker Confronts Customer Who Refuses To Pay Her (Video) by henndukwe18: 9:40am On Jun 08, 2022
Krisdan:
test if the content is acidic or basic😁😁😁😂😂
grin grin grin
Re: Sex Worker Confronts Customer Who Refuses To Pay Her (Video) by Civeye72: 2:04am On Jun 10, 2022
Ok
Re: Sex Worker Confronts Customer Who Refuses To Pay Her (Video) by Civeye72: 2:34am On Jun 10, 2022
U
Re: Sex Worker Confronts Customer Who Refuses To Pay Her (Video) by valgbo(m): 12:09am On Jun 12, 2022
Skyview01:

That is not enough reason not to pay. The service has been rendered. The The guy is an idiot!
You obviously didn't watch the video. He didn't sleep with her he told her.
Re: Sex Worker Confronts Customer Who Refuses To Pay Her (Video) by valgbo(m): 12:10am On Jun 12, 2022
TechnologyGuru:

Him say him no f**k am nah
he obviously didn't watch the video, but he still couldn't stop himself from commenting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Viral Video Of A Groom Performing "Tai Chi" At His Wedding Ceremony (pix/vid) / Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! / My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.