Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

My 17yrs Old Son Is Getting Out Of Hand - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My 17yrs Old Son Is Getting Out Of Hand (33398 Views)

My Mum Bullying My Dad Is Getting Out Of Hand!!! / My Son's Behavior Is Getting Out Of Hand / My Ex Said Her Son Is Mine - Please Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 17yrs Old Son Is Getting Out Of Hand by gbagyiza: 10:13am On Jun 09, 2022
Madam my input is not to hurt or condemn you but to help factor what may be the cause of your boys misbehavior. Others may be saying sweet things but i will be direct with my opinion. You lost your husband 10 years ago while your first son was 9 years and the youngest 7 years at that time. What went wrong after your husband died? Some women after the dead of their husbands they will indulge in prostitution, sleeping with different men to meet up with family responsibilities and all these are happening in the presence of these kids. The children will grow up seeing their mother living a wild life, you know it affects the children psychologically/morally by giving them a different impression about their mother and before you know it disrespect will set in. That is how most of this issues start. Just do a self check of yourself in trying to figure out the reasons for your sons behaviours. It quickly dawn on me when you were regretting not sending them to the village to enable you get married. God will heal your family n to all widows i fully know that life is not easy for a lot of you, pls try to live n exemplary life bc your children are watching. God will always come through for all the widows. God bless all widows.
Re: My 17yrs Old Son Is Getting Out Of Hand by Princeton92(m): 10:13am On Jun 09, 2022
AllBlack:

Say goodbye to your sons forever if you try this as a single mom. You have not finished dealing with the influences they are reacting to then it is to go and join them with professional criminals and also brew more hate and disgust for you. OYO

I really do think she's desperate to move on with another man.
Re: My 17yrs Old Son Is Getting Out Of Hand by Cutehector(m): 10:17am On Jun 09, 2022
CAPSLOCKED:

A SECTION OF THE WORLD'S MALE POPULATION ARE SAYING NO TO SINGLE MOMS. COULD IT STILL BE THE "EGO" FACTOR? OR IN ADDITION TO OTHER BAGGAGES THEY CARRY ABOUT?
people still say yes to single mums.. Our problem as nigerians is we always think of the bad sides to things.

Thats why i didnt want to reply one user who mentioned me.. I just felt this one has zoned his life to negativities.
Re: My 17yrs Old Son Is Getting Out Of Hand by Emperordynasty: 10:18am On Jun 09, 2022
odebmart:
Welcome to the club, I have four boys two young adults 19 and 16yrs, one pre-teen and a hyper active four years old. Am a single Dad.
Through all this challenges I eventually succeeded in making them into friends, sometimes parents leave issues unchecked until it gets out of hand then they try to fix it.
In the early stage of the child's life you play but discipline them well, when they get to the teen age, build strong friendship with them.
I always warn parents never try to strike or hit your children once they are 15yrs especially the boys you will create enemy for yourself.
My simple advice is sit them down and have a heart to heart talk with them, tell them about the great guy their dad was without trying to compare him to them, those boys need their father and has been hurting for years which is just playing out now, and please stop reminding them of how much sacrifice you have made for them, they know and appreciate it, accept them as growing men and treat them as such without acting weak, they will take advantage of it, give them responsibilities so they can feel that you see them as grown ups and they will protect you. As for the going out and wasteful habit, it started as an act of rebellion against you, but you can change that, though it won't go away overnight but gradually it will reduce. Just build back trust, make them into your friends, at first they will be on guard but after a while they will relax . Please never ever compare them to others. An lastly pray for divine help, most people don't believe in the power of prayer anymore but it still works.
This is not just the best comment so far,
This is one of the best replies I have read in nairaland as a whole ..

Every parent or intending parent should save this post for future reference it hits the nail on the head on raising not just the boychild but children in general..thank you for this sir
Re: My 17yrs Old Son Is Getting Out Of Hand by BloomingDale(f): 10:18am On Jun 09, 2022
Anobody:
I'm a single mother of two teenage sons, lost my husband 10 years ago and have been struggling to cater for them singlehandedly. My first son is 19 and the last 17 years but I'm getting fed up with the disrespect and regret not taking them to the village so I could remarry.

They both left secondary school and working to save up for school and I don't ask them for a dime. My last son suddenly started behaving like a tout, pierced both ears and turning his hair to dread, takes my stuff without my permission and even to extent of holding my hands when I get furious to beat him.

My first son is dating a girl and spends all his money on her to the extend of asking me for transport fare sometimes. Sometimes they come home by 10 or 11pm and are ready to fight me if I get furious to discipline them.

What broke the camel's back was that my last son went to a friend's bday party overnight without telling me, my first son said he called to tell him he won't return and NONE OF THEM TOLD ME under my roof.

I've tried talking calmly, denying certain privilege and discipline but it keeps getting worse, my last option is to take them back to their father's village before I die of hbp.

I'm depressed nairalanders�, please I seek matured advice, thanks.

Please help me push to front page

You still beating and disciplining a 17 and 19 year old. Nigerian parents sef.
Re: My 17yrs Old Son Is Getting Out Of Hand by AllBlack: 10:19am On Jun 09, 2022
Crvrider:

Try training two boys all by yourself and come give us the feedback...feeding, rent, medicals, schooling, clothing and plus the fact that you're out in the morning only to return at night.

Are you done?
Seems you know so much about her than the rest of us. You even know when she comes back home.
Well done.
Re: My 17yrs Old Son Is Getting Out Of Hand by NoToPile: 10:20am On Jun 09, 2022
AmDayo:
I will give you a candid advice and hope you take use of it. I was once like your son but thanks to my mum that took me to BORSTAL my dad is late 15 years ago..... You can reach out to me on WhatsApp 07037951395. You will be happy you did. Thank you

What or where is borstal?
Re: My 17yrs Old Son Is Getting Out Of Hand by seunak2016: 10:20am On Jun 09, 2022
UpInTheSky:
Are there any decent, responsible males in your family who can
talk some sense into them/put them in check + serve as a mentor for them?

Or better yet, call the Police on them and maybe even have them spend 2-3 days in jail.
You'd want to show them that that's where they will end up if they don't start behaving.
jail his son is crazy thing and bad advice, it will only get worse. so better approach to this kind thing
Re: My 17yrs Old Son Is Getting Out Of Hand by Mindlog: 10:25am On Jun 09, 2022
ibechris:

My Bible recommended a rod...so I don't even see any wrong in using a belt after all,my neighbours used 2.5mm wire while we were kids on his children yet,they turned out well in life.

What works for u can't and will never for me. Parenting is a serious business for responsible parents.

Na talk like this dey make some children feel say them dey Europe or America.

Oga,we are Africans okey?

"Do not with- hold discipline from your son; if you beat him with a rod, he will not die" (Prov 23:13).

Yes, we are Africans and the use of 2.5mm wire as a means of discipline I would believe has made us better adjusted adults than the Europeans and Americans you mentioned.

If you happen to find yourself relocating to Europe or North America with your family in the future, Uncle person no go tell you to readjust. cheesy

In parenting, know when you cross over from disciplining to abusing and that is responsible parenting

1 Like

Re: My 17yrs Old Son Is Getting Out Of Hand by NoToPile: 10:25am On Jun 09, 2022
Reality3080:
it’s just as a result of over pampering

Nothing much,many single mothers have trained boys successfully

She might have over pampered them due to the fact that they lost their father earlier

Exactly this might be the issue.

Lots of women have raised successful boys some were widows some were not.

I just wonder what all the boys on this thread shouting she should have remarried yenyenyen, a single mother this and that drank this morning.

How many widows end up remarrying in Naija. How many men would even want to marry a widow. All they want to do most times is survive and take care of their kids.

My friend has 2 boys under 5, she's raising alone after she lost her husband last year after a long illness and I can tell you remarrying is not even on her list as least for now.
Re: My 17yrs Old Son Is Getting Out Of Hand by zelnababa(m): 10:27am On Jun 09, 2022
8 to 13 years is very important in life of children
Re: My 17yrs Old Son Is Getting Out Of Hand by Famundpropertie: 10:28am On Jun 09, 2022
ikennaoma:
My advice is simple. If u have a long distance brother or uncle. Take one there and another to another of your brothers house. They are too comfortable with you and the environment and must be separated

I like this suggestion. Separate them immediately so that they cannot provide mutual support for each other in being rebellious.
Re: My 17yrs Old Son Is Getting Out Of Hand by swiych(m): 10:29am On Jun 09, 2022
Madam b4 u make any decision about how they will fare or how you can discipline dem, ur first action should be separating them. You should share dem among any of your relatives who are strong enough to handle dem, den ask ur relatives who are willing to take dem to reduce their Internet access or cut it. After a year u will c d result.
Re: My 17yrs Old Son Is Getting Out Of Hand by Ishilove: 10:29am On Jun 09, 2022
All of you saying she didn't train the boys well are seeing life through a tunnel. There are some boys who will go astray no matter what you do. They are at a rebellious age and one needs wisdom and hands of iron to curb their excesses.

My phone was snatched right in front of my house in 2018 and thankfully stealing phones for the sake of the sim cards was not yet as wide spread as it is now, so I was able to track the phone and got the stupid boy arrested. Guess what? He was just 17 years and had bleached the life out of his skin. At that age he was already hardened. His widowed mother hawked bottled drinks and water for a living, and she was lamenting at the police station that there is no kind of beating she has not given this boy from an early age when he started exhibiting signs of truancy. She said she has taken him to 6 different workshops to learn handwork but after 2 or maximum of 3 weeks, he would quit. He rather preferred to loaf around. His uncles have counseled him, and even police men but he refused to change.

Some children are just bent on self destruction and it is only God's intervention that can save them.

Anobody, what you need now is to show tough love. Go to the police station in your areas and have a meeting with the mature, sensible ones among them. Trust me, it is not a new thing to them. They see these kinds of cases very regularly. Explain to them and they will advice on the next course of action which will likely be dispatching an officer to talk to your boys, or invite them to the station. They won't be arrested. They will only be counseled and made to sign an undertaking (this applies to the younger one).

Warn the older one that since he is now a man that wants to start staying outside without your consent, the next time he pulls that stunt, he will go and look for another apartment. The question here is will you have the mind to follow through with your threat? As for the smallie growing horns, get the police involved. I speak from experience.

And don't forget to pray. There is nothing too hard for God to do.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My 17yrs Old Son Is Getting Out Of Hand by thrillionaire(m): 10:30am On Jun 09, 2022
Mindlog:

Come up with more effective ways of disciplining your children without having to use belt on them.
Using the belt or "rod" once in a while is an effective way, don't be e naive. The whites you're trying to copy are dealing with delinquent youths now shooting everywhere up at the slightest issue.

1 Like

Re: My 17yrs Old Son Is Getting Out Of Hand by Morohunmubo(m): 10:30am On Jun 09, 2022
Truly the world is getting worse this days, but it all started when you let your wards know that you are poor and they can go and struggle by themselves to get money. Have they started save for school? Once they started making money themselves, their loyalty started reducing. Tell them, you are dying and doctor said you need certain amount of money and someone to stay with you. If they said they didn't have time, let them leave your house and make official report of their behaviour in police station.
Re: My 17yrs Old Son Is Getting Out Of Hand by Originalsly: 10:30am On Jun 09, 2022
LadyTara:
Did it occur to you that she might have been struggling to put food on the table for these boys to have time to raise them?

Even for a house with both parents,it's hard than for one person who probably goes out to look for money and come back at night.

Seeing their mother struggle and shut out every other aspects of her life to provide for them should be enough to make them coordinate themselves and not cause her pain.

People have grown up in the streets and used it as a motivation to live better lives. She could have easily given them out to relatives and go about her life.

In the end good upbringing or not , people choose what they let themselves get influenced by.

Is it a after of choose one or other? ... put food on the table or train your child? Did it occur to you that most parents are struggling to raise their children?... most unable to provide their basic needs? ... but most do a pretty good job at raising their kids? Indiscipline doesn't come out of the blue at 17 or 19. Kids raise right be looking out for their parents at 17 .... spoiled kids either continue to look up for breast milk.... or look down on their parents. She failed as a mother.
Re: My 17yrs Old Son Is Getting Out Of Hand by LadyTara(f): 10:31am On Jun 09, 2022
Originalsly:

Is it a after of choose one or other? ... put food on the table or train your child? Did it occur to you that most parents are struggling to raise their children?... most unable to provide their basic needs? ... but most do a pretty good job at raising their kids? Indiscipline doesn't come out of the blue at 17 or 19. Kids raise right be looking out for their parents at 17 .... spoiled kids either continue to look up for breast milk.... or look down on their parents. She failed as a mother.

In all this I have not seen you give a solution. undecided

1 Like

Re: My 17yrs Old Son Is Getting Out Of Hand by ibechris(m): 10:32am On Jun 09, 2022
Mindlog:

Yes, we are Africans and the use of 2.5mm wire as a means of discipline I would believe has made us better adjusted adults than the Europeans and Americans you mentioned.

If you happen to find yourself relocating to Europe or North America with your family in the future, Uncle person no go tell you to readjust. cheesy

In parenting, know when you cross over from disciplining to abusing and that is responsible parenting

Going to Europe is not a gateway to heaven ok.
Train your own the way u want and leave me to stick to my own way.

No use your own come cause vawulence here. Must I do what u do.

I too know,na him make una no dey get sense.

1 Like

Re: My 17yrs Old Son Is Getting Out Of Hand by tommy589(m): 10:34am On Jun 09, 2022
odebmart:
Please don't listen to all those advising you to call the police on your son's, they will never do it to theirs, if you know a grown up they respect a lot, you can ask for help, but I advise you talk to them, chat with them, get them to open up to you, build trust, these are your children and not some random strangers, make them communicate with you heart to heart. Don't expect overnight magic but be patient, you change your attitude towards them and they will change also, maybe in anger you have told them severally that if not for them you would have remarried, find a way of retracting this statement and letting them know that it was out of anger you said so, even though you have the right to remarry but making them feel like a hindrance in your life will hurt them, I grew up with a single mom from a broken marriage, from your writeup, I already decoded all you did wrong, am sure you are a great mum because my mum is also but sometimes growing up I hated her a lot even though I loved her very much and my hatred played out through rebellious actions even though she showed me so much love as an only son with four sisters. Trying to control a growing man as a single mother is challenging but if well managed will bring great results, today I turned out great, like I said in my earlier post that I am a single father with four boys, I applied the wisdom my mom used in tackling me to them and it's working fine, today I and my mom are best of friends and I believe yours will turn out well also

This police (even army) arrest of a thing worked for my mother. This boy is turning to a criminal,instead to reduce his mother's burden he adds more. Better to reset his brain now or she regrets forever

My single mother is still a tough one at her age.She prefers you die than bring shame to her,if you are not ready to bend you break.My brother jumped from the first floor in class 5 when he sighted my mother with police coming for him. I left home at 17 when I was not ready to bend. Her home training guided us,and in our young hussling days we stood out from the pack

What I later realize is that absence of a father figure impacted negatively on some kids. Single mother should not hesitate if they find a loving man that is ready be a step a step father
Re: My 17yrs Old Son Is Getting Out Of Hand by REALretep(m): 10:34am On Jun 09, 2022
Anobody:
I'm a single mother of two teenage sons, lost my husband 10 years ago and have been struggling to cater for them singlehandedly. My first son is 19 and the last 17 years but I'm getting fed up with the disrespect and regret not taking them to the village so I could remarry.

They both left secondary school and working to save up for school and I don't ask them for a dime. My last son suddenly started behaving like a tout, pierced both ears and turning his hair to dread, takes my stuff without my permission and even to extent of holding my hands when I get furious to beat him.

My first son is dating a girl and spends all his money on her to the extend of asking me for transport fare sometimes. Sometimes they come home by 10 or 11pm and are ready to fight me if I get furious to discipline them.

What broke the camel's back was that my last son went to a friend's bday party overnight without telling me, my first son said he called to tell him he won't return and NONE OF THEM TOLD ME under my roof.

I've tried talking calmly, denying certain privilege and discipline but it keeps getting worse, my last option is to take them back to their father's village before I die of hbp.

I'm depressed nairalanders�, please I seek matured advice, thanks.

Please help me push to front page
The bolded above indicates you left teenagers to handle such finances without supervision. This means there weren't regular and necessary conversations between you and your sons after your husband's death.
It's really unfortunate cos you currently have lost your sons. You failed to do the needful at that time of their lives. Besides, you don't discipline young adults by beating especially in your state as a single mum.

Nevertheless, you can win your sons back if you can connect with them emotionally and intentionally and use emotional intelligence on them while spiritually praying for God's assistance.
Re: My 17yrs Old Son Is Getting Out Of Hand by hardon1(m): 10:35am On Jun 09, 2022
Kids these days get mind o. At 17 Dem no born me well to sleep outside without my parents approval.
Re: My 17yrs Old Son Is Getting Out Of Hand by Streetmovement(m): 10:36am On Jun 09, 2022
When the presence of a father is missed in a home the children are bound to behave out of context especially for the younger ones who don't have any experience in life.

Madam those two niggas are just exploring their youthful freedom and they seem to be taking it to another height

Only two ways you can make this right

* The presence of a man to fix them wayward attitude

* Let them go elsewhere and live their life's and get a brain resetting experience on em streets because surely wetin Dem dey find Dem go see am for outside. It will either break them or make them.

Trying to make them see reasons with you now that their blood is still hot will be a lost battle before it even begins.

If they feel too big under your roof to adhere to your instructions they should go get theirs and live as they please but believe me time will come when they will look for you just to live right again.

When I dey my papa house, I dey hide dey do most of this things and most times I no dey even try am not because I couldn't but I respect my parents alot even though we had our ups and downs at the time but that one no mean say I go loseguard for wey dem dey.

At a very young age, na when I pack my bags enter street na when I come dey appreciate my parents the more even more than I use too.

You see those young bloods they will learn just give it time cool
Re: My 17yrs Old Son Is Getting Out Of Hand by shantti(m): 10:36am On Jun 09, 2022
UpInTheSky:
Are there any decent, responsible males in your family who can
talk some sense into them/put them in check + serve as a mentor for them?

Or better yet, call the Police on them and maybe even have them spend 2-3 days in jail.
You'd want to show them that that's where they will end up if they don't start behaving.

Lock them in jail for what crime??
Re: My 17yrs Old Son Is Getting Out Of Hand by Streetmovement(m): 10:39am On Jun 09, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

When the presence of a father is missed in a home the children are bound to behave out of context, especially for the younger ones who don't have any experience in life.

Madam those two niggas are just exploring their youthful freedom and they seem to be taking it to another height.

Only two ways you can make this right

* The presence of a man to fix them wayward attitude

* Let them go elsewhere and live their life's and get a brain resetting experience on em streets because surely wetin Dem dey find Dem go see am for outside. It will either break them or make them.

Trying to make them see reasons with you now that their blood is still hot will be a lost battle before it even begins.

If they feel too big under your roof to adhere to your instructions they should go get theirs and live as they please but believe me time will come when they will look for you just to live right again.

When I dey my papa house, I dey hide dey do most of this things and most times I no dey even try am not because I couldn't but I respect my parents alot even though we had our ups and downs at the time but that one no mean say I go loseguard for wey dem dey.

At a very young age, when I pack my bags enter street na when I come dey appreciate my parents the more even more than I use too.

You see those young bloods they will learn just give it time cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My 17yrs Old Son Is Getting Out Of Hand by Mindlog: 10:40am On Jun 09, 2022
thrillionaire:
Using the belt or "rod" once in a while is an effective way, don't be e naive. The whites you're trying to copy are dealing with delinquent youths now shooting everywhere up at the slightest issue.

Trying to copy the whites? cheesy Nah, my perspective is based on my specialization in Clinical Child Psychology here in Cambridge and continuous research on Conduct Disorders (CD) and Oppositional Defiant Disorders (ODD) in children and adolescents from a multicultural perspective.

1 Like

Re: My 17yrs Old Son Is Getting Out Of Hand by 07kjb: 10:41am On Jun 09, 2022
They have joined cult, your prayers should be to learn Legit Yahoo and make money
Re: My 17yrs Old Son Is Getting Out Of Hand by hardon1(m): 10:41am On Jun 09, 2022
Saig:
It's late to met out any form of physical discipline on these ones right now. Best you can do is befriend them. Become their friend, talk to them gently and give advice. Get any responsible male/woman in the family or church to talk to them.
Summon two of them and tell them of your love for them and the sacrifices you have made for their wellbeing. You refused taking them to the village so that you could remarry thereby denying yourself that pleasure of love and companionship, all for them.

Befriend what?. If a child at 17 can have guts to challenge the mother to a fight... That child has gone out of hands

I can only pray for the woman, cant think of an advice to give. na God go fit change those kids

2 Likes

Re: My 17yrs Old Son Is Getting Out Of Hand by Crvrider: 10:41am On Jun 09, 2022
Ishilove:
All of you saying she didn't train the boys well are seeing life through a tunnel. There are some boys who will go astray no matter what you do. They are at a rebellious age and one needs wisdom and hands of iron to curb their excesses.

My phone was snatched right in front of my house in 2018 and thankfully stealing phones for the sake of the sim cards was not yet as wide spread as it is now, so I was able to track the phone and got the stupid boy arrested. Guess what? He was just 17 years and had bleached the life out of his skin. At that age he was already hardened. His widowed mother hawked bottled drinks and water for a living, and she was lamenting at the police station that there is no kind of beating she has not given this boy from an early age when he started exhibiting signs of truancy. She said she has taken him to 6 different workshops to learn handwork but after 2 or maximum of 3 weeks, he would quit. He rather preferred to loaf around. His uncles have counseled him, and even police men but he refused to change.

Some children are just bent on self destruction and it is only God's intervention that can save them.

Anobody, what you need now is to show tough love. Go to the police station in your areas and have a meeting with the mature, sensible ones among them. Trust me, it is not a new thing to them. They see these kinds of cases very regularly. Explain to them and they will advice on the next course of action which will likely be dispatching an officer to talk to your boys, or invite them to the station. They won't be arrested. They will only be counseled and made to sign an undertaking (this applies to the younger one).

Warn the older one that since he is now a man that wants to start staying outside without your consent, the next time he pulls that stunt, he will go and look for another apartment. The question here is will you have the mind to follow through with your threat? As for the smallie growing horns, get the police involved. I speak from experience.

And don't forget to pray. There is nothing too hard for God to do.

Thanks for making so much sense.

2 Likes

Re: My 17yrs Old Son Is Getting Out Of Hand by Zolyjagorr(m): 10:42am On Jun 09, 2022
woman inbox me let me be fucking u well and also discipline your children like mine

1 Like

Re: My 17yrs Old Son Is Getting Out Of Hand by pocohantas(f): 10:42am On Jun 09, 2022
DKM123:
The problem with not raising up a boychild properly is that they will show you pepper physically when they come of age. They will sell your house and steal your properties, beat and even KILL you.

That's why raising a boy child requires serious effort. I can't say you did poorly just because you are a single mother afterall those armed robbers and ritualist usually have fathers and I have seen boys who choose not to follow "wicked trends" cos they pity thier SINGLE MOTHERS who suffered to raise them.

In any case, what your boys need is TALK, TALK, TALK. They are too old to be beaten by the way. How can you raise your hands on a 17year old boy? All the beating you have been doing obviously didn't work. Infact, from the age of 12, you shouldn't be flogging them. You should be doing more of talking and advicing on a daily basis. Use every story you come across to advice and teach.

Don't take them to the village. Pretend to have HBP and pretend to be bed ridden for two weeks. Don't bring a dime so they understand real hunger. Send them to go get food on credit from the shops on the street. Let them understand shame. Insist that they caused you to be that way and be crying all the time. Work on thier conscience but not in a quarrelsome way. Sting thier heart and let them know they need you and should change if they don't want to lose you.
Let's see if they will change.

Well said. The highest girls would do is knack, maybe get pregnant. But you see boys? You would be very lucky they don’t sell your property and leave you homeless in your old age.

5 Likes

Re: My 17yrs Old Son Is Getting Out Of Hand by Avast(m): 10:43am On Jun 09, 2022
If you want to control/own someone, make sure you are the source of his/her sustenance.

Since you leave your children to cater for themselves, you have lost some percentage of control over them.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Blackson Nwanyanwu & Siblings Accused Of Beating Up Their Brother's Wife (Graphi / Should A Married Woman Keep In Touch With Her Ex? / Two Die In Enugu Community Over Adulterous Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.