Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,969 members, 7,828,439 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed (37326 Views)

Bone Doctor Advise Needed Pls / I Have A Skin Problem, Please Advise / Advise needed! - Milk And Malt Or Malt And Tomato Paste for blood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by UnknownQueen(f): 11:27am On Jun 09, 2022
New222:
Though it will be tough, I wouldn't mind keeping the baby. It's the girl I'm worried about. This will end things between her and her family. Her education too. Thanks for this though.

My friend, abeg I will speak without being biased, my opinion is that you end the fucking pregnancy, I'm a married woman with two children, and just as you did my husband was practicing the withdrawal method with me, but twice it failed, I took in twice and terminated my pregnancy twice because we were not ready for a third and fourth child....

My advice is that you find a good Dr to do DNC for the young girl, don't spoil the future of the girl because of child wey she go still born plenty plenty for u....
I know it would be easy for you to ask her to keep cos u won't be the one affected, but if she were my child , I'll get rid of the foetus almost immediately.......
Nigerians like to attach yeye sentiments to issues like this saying the child is from God, tell me what happens to children that die immediately after delivery?.
What also happens to zygotes growing outside the womb (ectopic pregnancy) and there's a need for an emergency evacuation in order to save the life of the mother...

Abeg count this situation as one of those to protect the future of the girl...Like I said before, she go still born plenty pikin for ubin the nearest future ...

Regards...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by Goodzinny: 11:28am On Jun 09, 2022
You Didn't consider endangering her life when you started dating her 2 years ago, meaning she was just 17 (under age). Now she is a bit of age and you are telling stories. My advice is this, don't ever try the abortion, she may die in the process then you will land in the real problem. Own up and take responsibility. Tell your people. The deed has been done. They may be angry with you now but later things will take their course. Do the traditional things on her in terms of marriage as fast as you can before Belle come out. Then you don enter be that. Start hustling to fend for your new and adorable family. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by UnknownQueen(f): 11:28am On Jun 09, 2022
UnknownQueen:
My friend, abeg I will speak without being biased, my opinion is that you end the fucking pregnancy, I'm a married woman with two children, and just as you did my husband was practicing the withdrawal method with me, but twice it failed, I took in twice and terminated my pregnancy twice because we were not ready for a third and fourth child....

My advice is that you find a good Dr to do DNC for the young girl, don't spoil the future of the girl because of child wey she go still born plenty plenty for u....
I know it would be easy for you to ask her to keep cos u won't be the one affected, but if she were my child , I'll get rid of the foetus almost immediately.......
Nigerians like to attach yeye sentiments to issues like this saying the child is from God, tell me what happens to children that die immediately after delivery?.
What also happens to zygotes growing outside the womb (ectopic pregnancy) and there's a need for an emergency evacuation in order to save the life of the mother...

Abeg count this situation as one of those to protect the future of the girl...Like I said before, she go still born plenty pikin for u in the nearest future ...

Regards...
Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by yuslik(m): 11:28am On Jun 09, 2022
Go get an abortion bro both of you are not ready to be parents. Forget all these people forming holier than thou most of them in your situation they will go for an abortion.

2 Likes

Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by ufotunang: 11:28am On Jun 09, 2022
Just be saving money to in order to buy Pampers, baby Vaseline, powder, baby clothes and other things... congratulations...you are a father
Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by baralatie(m): 11:29am On Jun 09, 2022
Congratulations
Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by Walewow: 11:29am On Jun 09, 2022
My guy abortion is wot you should go for, you were only trying to have a nice time and not ready for a baby this might ruin your career and the lady. Incase you don’t know if you don’t have a strong finance raising children in Nigeria is harder than any exam until you know your ready and also are you ready to marry this lady, this particular has ruin the life of many youth in this country.
You may live to regret it a word is enough for a wise act fast. Don’t let foolish people fool you wot is inside is a fetus and not yet a baby.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by baralatie(m): 11:29am On Jun 09, 2022
ufotunang:
Just be saving money to in order to buy Pampers, baby Vaseline, powder, baby clothes and other things... congratulations...you are a father
Vaseline for today's babies!
That is old school
Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by Dayotheeone(m): 11:29am On Jun 09, 2022
Please let her see reason to terminate the pregnancy. It doesn't matter if your parents later accept the baby. She may never forgive you and the baby and with bitch about how it ruined her life at the early stage for the rest of your lives.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by chatinent: 11:29am On Jun 09, 2022
No weapon fashioned against the baby shall prosper. Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by ufotunang: 11:30am On Jun 09, 2022
Save money for the baby church dedication and naming ceremony we are coming to chop rice that day.. congratulations
Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by baralatie(m): 11:30am On Jun 09, 2022
Oya let us start raising money for the newest baby daddy
Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by tmoneyu: 11:30am On Jun 09, 2022
New222:
I won't try to sugarcoat it. I'm 25 years old, she's 19. Still in university because of the endless ASUU strike.

I've been having unprotected sex with this particular girl for a long while now. We've been dating for close to two years. I practise the "withdrawal" and "safe" days method. I met her a Virgin too.

Just realised she's pregnant. She started showing a lot of symptoms. Darkened areolas, nausea, breast heaviness, headache, back pain e.t.c.

I asked her to get do a pregnancy strip test and it came positive. Two red lines.

Though it's not what I ever planned for myself, I won't really mind having a child at my age. People will so much insult me, including my family but I'm sure my family will take care of the child.

The issue is the girl. Her family (Deeper Life) are wahala, big wahala. Educated people that behaves as if they never went to school. Now, we detected very early, her first period is supposed to start tomorrow (which I'm sure she'll miss). She's still very young and about to start schooling. I'm sure her dad will disown her (he once sent her away from his home over a slight misunderstanding, refused to let her back in until it was shown she was innocent).

I told her we have two choices, keep the baby or remove it. I am confused too, but I didn't show it. Pls what do you think?

We're really considering ending the pregnancy. Since it's very early, I'm considered getting m...p......r..l. I need medical advice pls. Above all, I don't want to endanger the girl's life.
I've read about abortion pills. I don't know how to get them or their price. Or should we keep the baby? Her dad will surely disown her, might later accept her, but it will definitely end her Education. What do you think? Should we get the drugs pls. Or consider another option? Should we keep the baby?

P.S: I know nairaland. I've been here for years, insult are welcomed. I never imaginned I'll ever open a thread like this.

P.S: If you're using withdrawal method and it works, it WILL STILL EVENTUALLY FAIL YOU. I used it for a really long time, now I'm here.

Pregnancy is what some married people wished but never come, my advice is na man u be, take a decision and face the consequence, if u really love the girl, marry her and keep up with ur future, nothing spoil just that the country made everything looks bad, make sure she gets to school too, Goodluck in ur decision
Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by We4all: 11:31am On Jun 09, 2022
New222:
Thanks. She's confused. Main worry about keeping it is her education is on the line. Also her family.

Between you and her, I don’t know whom to blast. She knew the type of family she has and was busy fornicating. I expect you as the older one to be more sensible, but you bleeped up.

Let me hint on something, no abortion is 100% safe. So brace up as there might be consequences.

1 Like

Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by baralatie(m): 11:31am On Jun 09, 2022
chatinent:
No weapon fashioned against the baby shall prosper. Amen
Amen oo
Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by ramark04: 11:31am On Jun 09, 2022
Don't abort coz if you do and it later affect the lady's life, my G forget am, just prepare for prison. Don't forget how tyrant you explain her father.
Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by JC2021: 11:31am On Jun 09, 2022
Congratulations! Safe delivery to woman. More power to your blokos
Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by baralatie(m): 11:32am On Jun 09, 2022
Op oya start taking notes

Ante natal is #35000
Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by baralatie(m): 11:32am On Jun 09, 2022
Emmm
Baby diapers is #5000
Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by Nobody: 11:32am On Jun 09, 2022
New222:
I won't try to sugarcoat it. I'm 25 years old, she's 19. Still in university because of the endless ASUU strike.

I've been having unprotected sex with this particular girl for a long while now. We've been dating for close to two years. I practise the "withdrawal" and "safe" days method. I met her a Virgin too.

Just realised she's pregnant. She started showing a lot of symptoms. Darkened areolas, nausea, breast heaviness, headache, back pain e.t.c.

I asked her to get do a pregnancy strip test and it came positive. Two red lines.

Though it's not what I ever planned for myself, I won't really mind having a child at my age. People will so much insult me, including my family but I'm sure my family will take care of the child.

The issue is the girl. Her family (Deeper Life) are wahala, big wahala. Educated people that behaves as if they never went to school. Now, we detected very early, her first period is supposed to start tomorrow (which I'm sure she'll miss). She's still very young and about to start schooling. I'm sure her dad will disown her (he once sent her away from his home over a slight misunderstanding, refused to let her back in until it was shown she was innocent).

I told her we have two choices, keep the baby or remove it. I am confused too, but I didn't show it. Pls what do you think?

We're really considering ending the pregnancy. Since it's very early, I'm considered getting m...p......r..l. I need medical advice pls. Above all, I don't want to endanger the girl's life.
I've read about abortion pills. I don't know how to get them or their price. Or should we keep the baby? Her dad will surely disown her, might later accept her, but it will definitely end her Education. What do you think? Should we get the drugs pls. Or consider another option? Should we keep the baby?

P.S: I know nairaland. I've been here for years, insult are welcomed. I never imaginned I'll ever open a thread like this.

P.S: If you're using withdrawal method and it works, it WILL STILL EVENTUALLY FAIL YOU. I used it for a really long time, now I'm here.
Advice from an expert withdrawal method works but you have to use your head
When the sperm comes out and you rushed your penis out of virginia don't put again for the second time immediately there's always a remain just very little like a dot that will drop if you rush it in just to say second round it will drop and the girl will get pregnant.
Make sure you clean it squeeze your penis to make sure no drop of sperm remain but on the process of doing that your penis will sleep so you have to take a break for like 30 minutes then you start your nackademus again.

My brother was 25 and she was 19 and now they have 3kids enjoy, my father died earlier my mother cried her parents beat her do all things to her but now they have 3kids keep the baby that baby is a boy and a feature leader but I don't know the type of leader military, police, gang, political leader pray he becomes a good or positive leader keep the baby na only one year the razzmatazz will be over then you'll enjoy your baby
Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by whitebeard(m): 11:33am On Jun 09, 2022
Samuelnze:
My advice is you don't abort the baby,the mistake has already been done..
for accepting the pregnacy shows you love her and the best thing to do is to accept a father to be responsibility..
take this bold step by meeting her people after you must have met your people,if suituation doesn't work out well with her people, neglect them...
the main thing is to deliever that unborn king first,afterwards you can make arrangements to pay her bride price...** But if her peopl gives their approval,and you have the financial resources,pay her bride price and take her as your wife.
guy it deeper life, they dont exactly tolerate issues like this, this guy went to start war. omo it the girl i feel for the most.
Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by olaniyilukman(m): 11:33am On Jun 09, 2022
My advice for you is to invite all Nairalanders to grace the naming ceremony... Congratulations bro, welcome to fatherhood club
Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by omolasho: 11:33am On Jun 09, 2022
Abi thunder wan fire this oops? So you wan we advice you to abort preg and have murder blood for hands? Keep things to yourself the same way you did when you were whooping that candyass. Oloriburuku! undecided
Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by baralatie(m): 11:33am On Jun 09, 2022
Baby towel and bath kit

It depends on your taste and level
Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by Agurichman: 11:33am On Jun 09, 2022
My advice for you is that life is all about choices,everybody on nairaland is entitled to their own opinion,the girls education is very important same as yours ,I advice you both talk about this your self's without involving anybody because no one was there with you when you started .
If eventually you decide to abort the child ,please and please use a safe method ,I know of a method called D&C ,it is safe and effective because most times the pills doesn't work and it not also safe ,on that process you should keep 15 to 20k for that process depending on the hospital.
But if you guys decide to keep it ,that's good also but I would advise you don't put somebody's daughter out of education and into suffering,you have to be prepared for everything .
I wish you Goodluck

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by ufotunang: 11:33am On Jun 09, 2022
Common condom that is cheap you will not want to buy and use to prevent unwanted pregnancies....you want to do it raw. .. so take responsibility and marry her.. simple
Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by donhackaz: 11:34am On Jun 09, 2022
I won't insult you cause I know how it feels , you think you re in soup , but you will be in greater soup if you try to abort the pregnancy and there re complications.
Also it doesn't mean she can't continue her Education that depends on her....
Just know you're now having two big responsibi on ur neck , Mother and baby....
The only issue is the girls father, I don't know what you can do about that, but just find someone the man listens to, you can ask her daughter about that.......

For those of u insulting him about not using CD, I am certain 90% of you re doing raw with ur babe and using postinoor , Eyin wayray gbogbo
Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by fecoleef123(m): 11:34am On Jun 09, 2022
Bro keep the baby.me self,i dey look for decent girl way i go give belle
Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by Deckracer: 11:34am On Jun 09, 2022
Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by baralatie(m): 11:35am On Jun 09, 2022
whitebeard:
guy it deeper life, they dont exactly tolerate issues like this, this guy went to start war. omo it the girl i feel for the most.
Nothing will happen
The church will conduct marriage blessing and register the girl for antenatal

Deeper life have working solutions for blessings like these

The guy should get ready for marital classes and family bible study
Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by Ok12345(f): 11:35am On Jun 09, 2022
whitebeard:
guy u go find trouble wey dey on him own...the fact that her parents are deeper life...bruh.. this matter will be bigger than u can imagine. As much as i dont like abortion, i highly suggest u abort the child...guy wtf na, the girl is too young for all these na...wtf...fccking stupid, guy this is dumb, 19 yrs old "raw". are u an illiterate, u no go school ni ?.

omo if that child is born, the amount of negative energy around this situation (both presently and when the baby is born) is just too much.

abort the child, but u should pay a price. sad this is very sad.

if u no later marry the girl, u deserve to be cursed. sad

ASUU has NOTHING watsoever to do with this. I am sure u guys arent the only ones affected by ASUU, blaming ASUU is completly illogical and out of context, if at all u wan tell a reasonable person about this issue, no mention ASUU, they would simply see u as a complete idiot that u actually are.

The idiot just wan ruin the girls life,,is he the first person fuc k in a teenager....see as he play immature....na wa ooo....if he likes himself, dem better abort that pikin now
Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by Killermamba: 11:36am On Jun 09, 2022
New222:

ogbeni na ASUU say make u nor use condoms. Oga don't abort, have the child, take your responsibility and stand your ground as a man and a father.dont cover one sin with another

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Chinese Nationals Ihedioha Hired Abscond From Project Sites In Imo / Grinding Machine Removes Student’s Testicles In Bauchi / I'll Be Undergoing Colon Cancer Surgery Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.