Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,176 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed (37320 Views)

Bone Doctor Advise Needed Pls / I Have A Skin Problem, Please Advise / Advise needed! - Milk And Malt Or Malt And Tomato Paste for blood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by Mrsoft3(m): 11:36am On Jun 09, 2022
I have discovered something amongst the comment section, it’s a fact that 80 percent of the people saying keepthe baby will be the first to abort without coming online and post about their confusion.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by baralatie(m): 11:37am On Jun 09, 2022
Baby cream set is #8000

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by JuicyStar: 11:37am On Jun 09, 2022
New222:
I won't try to sugarcoat it. I'm 25 years old, she's 19. Still in university because of the endless ASUU strike.

I've been having unprotected sex with this particular girl for a long while now. We've been dating for close to two years. I practise the "withdrawal" and "safe" days method. I met her a Virgin too.

Just realised she's pregnant. She started showing a lot of symptoms. Darkened areolas, nausea, breast heaviness, headache, back pain e.t.c.

I asked her to get do a pregnancy strip test and it came positive. Two red lines.

Though it's not what I ever planned for myself, I won't really mind having a child at my age. People will so much insult me, including my family but I'm sure my family will take care of the child.

The issue is the girl. Her family (Deeper Life) are wahala, big wahala. Educated people that behaves as if they never went to school. Now, we detected very early, her first period is supposed to start tomorrow (which I'm sure she'll miss). She's still very young and about to start schooling. I'm sure her dad will disown her (he once sent her away from his home over a slight misunderstanding, refused to let her back in until it was shown she was innocent).

I told her we have two choices, keep the baby or remove it. I am confused too, but I didn't show it. Pls what do you think?

We're really considering ending the pregnancy. Since it's very early, I'm considered getting m...p......r..l. I need medical advice pls. Above all, I don't want to endanger the girl's life.
I've read about abortion pills. I don't know how to get them or their price. Or should we keep the baby? Her dad will surely disown her, might later accept her, but it will definitely end her Education. What do you think? Should we get the drugs pls. Or consider another option? Should we keep the baby?

P.S: I know nairaland. I've been here for years, insult are welcomed. I never imaginned I'll ever open a thread like this.

P.S: If you're using withdrawal method and it works, it WILL STILL EVENTUALLY FAIL YOU. I used it for a really long time, now I'm here.

Bro u have to deeply think well before taking any step. U both would either choose bashing and “shame” from her parents or risking her life. I won’t tell u what to do but u both should consider ur decision CAREFULLY!!!
Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:37am On Jun 09, 2022
Congratulations young father. Start buying diapers now.
Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by OYEDIPE(m): 11:37am On Jun 09, 2022
Please embrace the pregnancy.... The child will grow into something you will be proud off.
Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by ufotunang: 11:38am On Jun 09, 2022
baralatie:

Vaseline for today's babies!
That is old school
...ok then what do today's babies use ??
Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by zakkxx: 11:38am On Jun 09, 2022
Don’t kill our future president oo! If u kill that child you will look for child in the future and you will never see it!!
Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by pocohantas(f): 11:38am On Jun 09, 2022
You don’t have to keep the baby if you don’t want to. No parent hopes to be in this situation, but if I find myself as the mother of the child- there is no way my 19yrs old undergraduate daughter would keep that baby.

I am sorry, I won’t allow her juvenile mistakes truncate her life.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by baralatie(m): 11:38am On Jun 09, 2022
When baby crib is #60000 that one is optional.

You can buy mattress for the mom and bouncing baby

2 Likes

Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by Monday60655(m): 11:38am On Jun 09, 2022
Don't even entertain the idea of aborting the pregnancy. It will not only endanger the life of the young girl, rather you will be responsible for two life and you can never have free of mind.
Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by nesgeeek(m): 11:39am On Jun 09, 2022
it's better u keep the baby. u can't commit fornication and murder the same time. God hates sins. As for her education, she can still do well in life without being a graduate. it all depend on her mindset.
Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by SaturnNick(m): 11:39am On Jun 09, 2022
Shut up... While hitting her kpekus you tell us?

1 Like

Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by VlamesIffect(f): 11:39am On Jun 09, 2022
baralatie:

Nothing will happen
The church will conduct marriage blessing and register the girl for antenatal

Deeper life have working solutions for blessings like these

The guy should get ready for marital classes and family bible study

grin grin grin u be mad man
Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by pek(m): 11:39am On Jun 09, 2022
This headache is more expensive than condom. Back to your epistles. She is 19 and you have dated for two years. You dated a minor. I will first send you to jail if I were the father.
Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by Orubebe01: 11:39am On Jun 09, 2022
New222:
Though it will be tough, I wouldn't mind keeping the baby. It's the girl I'm worried about. This will end things between her and her family. Her education too. Thanks for this though.
Then cater for her education.
Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by BePrepared: 11:39am On Jun 09, 2022
Nwodosis:
Kindly register her for antenatal.

This is the only advice am seeing here

Straight to the point

Simple and short
Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by We4all: 11:39am On Jun 09, 2022
UnknownQueen:

My friend, abeg I will speak without being biased, my opinion is that you end the fucking pregnancy, I'm a married woman with two children, and just as you did my husband was practicing the withdrawal method with me, but twice it failed, I took in twice and terminated my pregnancy twice because we were not ready for a third and fourth child....

My advice is that you find a good Dr to do DNC for the young girl, don't spoil the future of the girl because of child wey she go still born plenty plenty for u....
I know it would be easy for you to ask her to keep cos u won't be the one affected, but if she were my child , I'll get rid of the foetus almost immediately.......
Nigerians like to attach yeye sentiments to issues like this saying the child is from God, tell me what happens to children that die immediately after delivery?.
What also happens to zygotes growing outside the womb (ectopic pregnancy) and there's a need for an emergency evacuation in order to save the life of the mother...

Abeg count this situation as one of those to protect the future of the girl...Like I said before, she go still born plenty pikin for ubin the nearest future ...

Regards...

I highly doubt you’re a married woman. You speak without emotions and see abortion as a normal thing.

No sensible, responsible and selfless married woman would ever feel the need to abort a pregnancy; unless she was medically advised to . But you did this twice and you’re very proud to say it. Shame on you!

You and your hubby are the most selfish beings. You both want to enjoy unprotected sex but are callous enough to discard the consequences of that reckless act. The blood of those two fetus will hunt both of you till the end of time.

To think that you feel that your two living kids have more rights to live than the aborted ones is just unacceptable. Bookmark this page and in future, come and quote me.

2 Likes

Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by fmworld888(m): 11:40am On Jun 09, 2022
Oò tìí ready,o lo ñ redii...don't worry,Dem no de tell blind man say rain de fall! : undecided undecided
Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by Richy4(m): 11:40am On Jun 09, 2022
I will not judge you but a condom would have avoided/ prevented all this long article...

You said that the girl's parents have the Neanderthal side in them...but u my brother that knows and behaves in a refined manner couldn't prevent this from happening right?

The most annoying part of this article is where it stated that 'your family will take care of the baby'... as in u are shifting the responsibility to your family right? embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by ufotunang: 11:41am On Jun 09, 2022
Nwodosis:
Kindly register her for antenatal.
.. ok nice advice
Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by funkemary(f): 11:41am On Jun 09, 2022
Congratulations baba future bombom . Please let her keep the baby biko
Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by baralatie(m): 11:41am On Jun 09, 2022
VlamesIffect:

grin grin grin u be mad man
Eh nau he and his wife will now be schooled in family life
Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by VlamesIffect(f): 11:42am On Jun 09, 2022
New222 better abort the baby DON'T RUIN the girls potential or future. You are still an undergraduate you can't even take care of yourself. Not to talk of a girl & her baby. Abort am since it's still early. She's to young to be dealing with those issues ....
Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by staga: 11:42am On Jun 09, 2022
New222:
I won't try to sugarcoat it. I'm 25 years old, she's 19. Still in university because of the endless ASUU strike.

I've been having unprotected sex with this particular girl for a long while now. We've been dating for close to two years. I practise the "withdrawal" and "safe" days method. I met her a Virgin too.

Just realised she's pregnant. She started showing a lot of symptoms. Darkened areolas, nausea, breast heaviness, headache, back pain e.t.c.

I asked her to get do a pregnancy strip test and it came positive. Two red lines.

Though it's not what I ever planned for myself, I won't really mind having a child at my age. People will so much insult me, including my family but I'm sure my family will take care of the child.

The issue is the girl. Her family (Deeper Life) are wahala, big wahala. Educated people that behaves as if they never went to school. Now, we detected very early, her first period is supposed to start tomorrow (which I'm sure she'll miss). She's still very young and about to start schooling. I'm sure her dad will disown her (he once sent her away from his home over a slight misunderstanding, refused to let her back in until it was shown she was innocent).

I told her we have two choices, keep the baby or remove it. I am confused too, but I didn't show it. Pls what do you think?

We're really considering ending the pregnancy. Since it's very early, I'm considered getting m...p......r..l. I need medical advice pls. Above all, I don't want to endanger the girl's life.
I've read about abortion pills. I don't know how to get them or their price. Or should we keep the baby? Her dad will surely disown her, might later accept her, but it will definitely end her Education. What do you think? Should we get the drugs pls. Or consider another option? Should we keep the baby?

P.S: I know nairaland. I've been here for years, insult are welcomed. I never imaginned I'll ever open a thread like this.

P.S: If you're using withdrawal method and it works, it WILL STILL EVENTUALLY FAIL YOU. I used it for a really long time, now I'm here.

If you did not know that pre-cum can get a woman pregnant, then you are still a child. Truly!

1 Like

Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by shogotermies(m): 11:42am On Jun 09, 2022
New222:

Your insult isn't here, but in real life.
My own advice is to keep the baby, getting a child nowadays is becoming uneasy, so many women and men with fertility issues. Abortion can be injurious to her future, remember it's illegal here in Nigeria meaning you will only get a quack extraction.
Pls keep the child and face the consequences of your action.
You'll not regret that.
Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by Dodotuma: 11:43am On Jun 09, 2022
Life is sacred! You cannot because of the fear of the parents terminate the innocent baby. Two wrongs do not make a right.

You can go with your parents and beg the man now it's early. And promise to take care of the girl and her baby.

The girl can defer her admission for a year or two, while the whole issue is ratified.

Don't be a murderer no matter what, so that such blame will not hunt you to the grave. Meanwhile, that child will revenge if you touch it in Jesus Name, Amen.
Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by ezeifeanyikings: 11:43am On Jun 09, 2022
If u don't think u can handle it,abort it...it's still early and pills re safe...don't mind all dis pple telling u to keep d baby knowing fully well dat it can ruin d gurls life... D best tin u can do for dat gurl is to safeguard her future...don't start wat u can't finish...there are two drugs ,browse about it ...give her d first one to stop d pregnancy from forming.d second one will make her to see her period again..dat one should b taken one week after d first one has been taken...most of dis pple here av removed babies before....since u knw she ll b disowned,save her d stress...shez still very young....make una feel free to insult meoo...idk

2 Likes

Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by Bamijoko1(m): 11:43am On Jun 09, 2022
Lawlab254:
Congratulations man. This confirms that you are not sterile and she is not barren. You are in a difficult situation, I must admit. I won't bash you for anything. Make your decision and prepare to face the outcome as a man with balls would.

Congratulations
Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by baralatie(m): 11:43am On Jun 09, 2022
ufotunang:
...ok then what do today's babies use ??
There is Johnson and Johnson
There is cussons baby care set

And there are some modern baby products but Vaseline is not bad sha
I think they have Vaseline baby care products I am not sure
Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by NoToPile: 11:43am On Jun 09, 2022
You have even insulted the family ' Educated people that behaves as if they didn't go to school' I don't blame you I blame the 19year old that opened leg for you.

Which parent will support their 19 year old sleeping around with a boy.

Sebi her eye don clear now, upon all the talk from the parents. All these children that won't hear word

Radarada oshi.

1 Like

Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by Manpasman: 11:43am On Jun 09, 2022
New222:

pls do the needful don't destroy that girl but every thing is a risk
Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by Connected1: 11:44am On Jun 09, 2022
You were using withdrawal method as a pro but this one hooked in.

This is enough reason to tell you that this child wants to come to life.

Don't make the mistake of aborting the baby, you will forever regret it, I have met old folks with children who still regret aborting their first children.

There would be shame and insults here and there, but you will have to encourage her to stay strong and fight for her too, after sometime everyone will mind their businesses.

Responsibilities don enter your neck now, grin

Goodluck Bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Lifeless Body Of An Unidentified Boy Found In Maiduguri (photos) / Mad Woman Delivers Twins In Delta State (Photos) / The Components Of Crystal Meth AKA meth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.