Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,087 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Why Are some Men Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Are some Men Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids? (32227 Views)

Why Do Most Nigerian Men Change Towards Their Wives After Having Kids / Why Men Will Always Be Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids / Why Do Men Lose Interest In Their Wives After Few Years In Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are some Men Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids? by Chigorkizz(m): 3:59pm On Jun 13, 2022
The fact remains that a woman can die for her children but can never die for her husband.

For men out there.... Your wives don't love u ooo ...they are pretending because of the benefits. Don't be decieved.

5 Likes

Re: Why Are some Men Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids? by DenreleDave(m): 3:59pm On Jun 13, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin
Midas01:
.....and let those side chicks take care of you in old age okay? Or when you're sick.

Re: Why Are some Men Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids? by IamMobisola(f): 4:02pm On Jun 13, 2022
DenreleDave:
u r obviously defending ur gender and not reasoning from the men perspective
I am in noway defending anybody, just pointing out the issue.

Did you see how Yul Edochie's daughter refereed to her father as "Him" severally in her post on SM? That should give you a glimpse of how much disrespect such men get from their children

2 Likes

Re: Why Are some Men Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids? by DenreleDave(m): 4:02pm On Jun 13, 2022
Sirqt5:
d op u dey talk about dey open her threads for sympathy . na format . Nairalanders don donate money to her b4

really, i doubt it
Re: Why Are some Men Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids? by DenreleDave(m): 4:03pm On Jun 13, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin
abobote:
My own is the other way round. My wife de vomplain say, I no de send her, say na only the kids I de send

u r the wife, she is d husband
Re: Why Are some Men Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids? by Jeromejnr(m): 4:04pm On Jun 13, 2022
hairyman:

Muscles. The standard 6 packs

Okay
Re: Why Are some Men Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids? by Miskasham: 4:04pm On Jun 13, 2022
Chidi2022:
LMAO...miskasham should take his miserable soul to enugu state and donate the rain falling from his mouth there... silly cunt..
I just found out this moniker is the Same as Missbksoul.
I'll deal with you
Re: Why Are some Men Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids? by DenreleDave(m): 4:05pm On Jun 13, 2022
who told u in dt i am interested in tackled or not? anytime sumtin is abt women, u dont just wana say the truth
Beremx:
that Dude is sick. You tackled him well
Re: Why Are some Men Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids? by DenreleDave(m): 4:06pm On Jun 13, 2022
cc: jonnyspute grin grin grin
Saintmary:

Polygamous men are looking for love.

Is the Lord not Wonderful?
Re: Why Are some Men Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids? by Reasoning(m): 4:07pm On Jun 13, 2022
Cause some of the realized that their so-called beloved husband and the father of their children is Gay... They are sharing their husbands with another man not even side chicks grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are some Men Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids? by AlwaySpeakTruth: 4:07pm On Jun 13, 2022
DenreleDave:
I still don't get.. Are men built to work and not enjoy?

My first instance: A very popular nairalander loves to show her kids all time which is not bad but she doesn't even mention her husband.....
What baffles me most is this statement; "my money is for me and my kids"...

Does it Mean a wife cannot even treat her husband well too?

I guess this is the main reason some men ignore their wife and kids to enjoy their lives... They know that most kids grow to love their mother..

I don't blame such men.... But I don't hope to have such a wife that have the mentality of my kids and I ALONE?

2ndly, I feel most women are not happy in their marriage which is why all they live for is their kids.. The only reason why most ladies are still under the same roof is because of the kids and their lack of financial resources to stand alone... Most are just having sex, doing mommy and daddy bcoz of the kids but the true essence of marriage between has long dissappeared...

If not, in my own perception, a happily married woman should be proud of her husband. She should happily treat her husband well. She should say wonderful things about her husband.

Marriage dey fear me walahi....

When a woman doesn’t show off her husband. He has given her reason to be embarrassed to flaunt her. How would you flaunt someone that people know are sponsoring all the oloshos in the area? Or owing money everywhere?

The second is true for men and women. Most people marry for survival in Nigeria all the love talk na wash. So when something changes, money enters the man looks outside for his own spec or the woman starts looking for someone to match her new status.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are some Men Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 4:08pm On Jun 13, 2022
DenreleDave:
cc: jonnyspute grin grin grin
.....Lol. I don't know where she got that from.

She must be mistaken me for Yul or one of her relatives. grin
Re: Why Are some Men Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids? by DenreleDave(m): 4:09pm On Jun 13, 2022
very true. i agree with u that some men are irresponsible but i am saying even the responsible ones suffers lack of attention
pocohantas:

Generally, you are right about this. You can never go wrong with a man who provides and supports. If your woman has to break her back to survive while you are alive and well, resentment would set in. A man who knows his onions should never allow that.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are some Men Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids? by Chidi2022: 4:09pm On Jun 13, 2022
Miskasham:
I just found out this moniker is the Same as Missbksoul.
I'll deal with you
Lmao....was it ever hidden? i made a thread on that by myself.... fbi oniranu in the potopoto...wa deal pelu iya e.
Re: Why Are some Men Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids? by LesbianBoy(m): 4:10pm On Jun 13, 2022
Did the OP day SOME? In its the IN THING now. That's because men allowed it over the years. That's why when I see guys getting married and forming lover boy I go just dey laugh because with time that lady you are gushing over will start neglecting you. So better make plenty money so you can cheat and don't take her nonsense for your own good o

3 Likes

Re: Why Are some Men Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids? by BigBashiru: 4:11pm On Jun 13, 2022
Chigorkizz:
The fact remains that a woman can die for her children but can never die for her husband.

For men out there.... Your wives don't love u ooo ...they are pretending because of the benefits. Don't be decieved.

I hate the word "wife". But lets count the benefits a woman gains from marriage:

1. A life of no stress especially if the husband is rich.
2. A life where a man provides all her financial needs - just sit down relax and enjoy.
3. Her kids are taken care of by the man - all child expenses are paid by the man.
4. Whenever she is sick, no matter the illness, the man takes care of it all.

What is in it for the man? Nothing. Only kids. Maybe the woman bringing up the mans kids is the only benefit for a man...

4 Likes

Re: Why Are some Men Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids? by Miskasham: 4:11pm On Jun 13, 2022
Chidi2022:
Lmao....was it ever hidden? i made a thread on that by myself.... fbi oniranu in the potopoto...wa deal pelu iya e.
if by this time tomorrow you don't deactivate your moniker and leave this forum, make I know why
Re: Why Are some Men Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids? by DenreleDave(m): 4:11pm On Jun 13, 2022
samuel051:
Someone raised a very valid concern about things happening in the society, didn't mention names but oversabi people started tagging her and she still came to blab too..
Some people can be very senseless and na them Sabi loud pass for this forum.

i tire ooo
Re: Why Are some Men Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids? by obyndy: 4:11pm On Jun 13, 2022
[women go through alot in marriage. she is the only one that cares for her child personally. and mind you, taking care of a child is far more than money...so many married men chose to avoid the hardest work... which is taking care of their children thereby leaving that whole Job for the wife. so many wives are overwhelmed to the point that they dont have any time to spend with their spouse. husbands learn to support your wives at home, your habd will not bend. if you want a good relationship with your wife please and please support her.quote author=DenreleDave post=113749897]I still don't get.. Are men built to work and not enjoy?

My first instance: A very popular nairalander loves to show her kids all time which is not bad but she doesn't even mention her husband.....
What baffles me most is this statement; "my money is for me and my kids"...

Does it Mean a wife cannot even treat her husband well too?

I guess this is the main reason some men ignore their wife and kids to enjoy their lives... They know that most kids grow to love their mother..

I don't blame such men.... But I don't hope to have such a wife that have the mentality of my kids and I ALONE?

2ndly, I feel most women are not happy in their marriage which is why all they live for is their kids.. The only reason why most ladies are still under the same roof is because of the kids and their lack of financial resources to stand alone... Most are just having sex, doing mommy and daddy bcoz of the kids but the true essence of marriage between has long dissappeared...

If not, in my own perception, a happily married woman should be proud of her husband. She should happily treat her husband well. She should say wonderful things about her husband.

Marriage dey fear me walahi.... [/quote]
Re: Why Are some Men Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids? by pocohantas(f): 4:12pm On Jun 13, 2022
DenreleDave:
very true. i agree with u that some men are irresponsible but i am saying even the responsible ones suffers lack of attention

Maybe you men should begin to join the woman in taking care of the kids and home. That way you won’t have time to whine about lack of attention.

And please keep your nose out of the “famous Nairalander’s” marriage. She doesn’t owe you or anyone her husband’s picture.

5 Likes

Re: Why Are some Men Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids? by Beremx(f): 4:13pm On Jun 13, 2022
DenreleDave:
who told u in dt i am interested in tackled or not? anytime sumtin is abt women, u dont just wana say the truth
if the person you are referring to doesn’t wanna talk about her husband. It’s her business and not yours. Why are you bothered? Don’t you have better things to worry about?

1 Like

Re: Why Are some Men Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids? by Konjiboii: 4:14pm On Jun 13, 2022
I swear, same way my ex got married and only show her wedding pictures ,after then no single post of the man, nothing on valentine day or father's day not even birthday, and this na girl when we love ourselves die and post each other on social media on a norms. I feel she's not happy but wetin consign me. When we had a light conversation not long ago and I asked about her husband she just brush the gist aside.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are some Men Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids? by SoapQueen(f): 4:14pm On Jun 13, 2022
NoToPile:

Generally speaking

The bolded is simply the basic reason why it seems men don't get a lot of attention from their wives when children begin to come. What I don't understand is why they don't understand this. You are a parent(I assume) you know how demanding it is to look after babies and toddlers and you are whining?

It's very simple you want more attention make life easier for her.

Most times the who/what gets the lack of attention is the husband, some will use him as the opportunity cost. She's not a super hero she can't quench.

House-must be well made clean, food, all chores done etc etc
Work- you must earn abi
Children - must be taken care of.

After these simple things above, she's simply tired and the husband is the one that can actually do some of the things himself.

Basically husband's make life easier for your wives, pikin is crying you can't serve yourself food grin. Wives don't form superhero o, if you can afford to get a house cleaner, get someone to wash clothes, buy machine, outsource what you can, dont go and quench. Get help.

You go from 6 am - 7pm in this our Lagos, stress will almost kill you and you don't have any source of help, don't kill your self oo. Ehen.
This is the simple reason lots of wives are looking older than their husband's, it's not about age most of the times it's about stress.

Please don't tell me hes working to bring the money home, the wife is also working too abeg.

The above is for a normal infidelity free marriage, once cheating enters for most if not all women all bets are off.

The OP could as well opened his thread without referencing her thread, I don't understand what the Chochocho is about.

100% sense. So much truth.

I know someone whose husband told her to go and prepare food for him 6 days after she had a Caesarean Section. 6 days!

Some women look older than their husbands because of stress and lack of proper rest.

1 Like

Re: Why Are some Men Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids? by BigBashiru: 4:15pm On Jun 13, 2022
pocohantas:

Maybe you men should begin to join the woman in taking care of the kids and home. That way you won’t have time to whine about lack of attention.

And please keep your nose out of the “famous Nairalander’s” marriage. She doesn’t owe you or anyone her husband’s picture.

men are doing that now...
Re: Why Are some Men Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids? by Brushstrokes20: 4:15pm On Jun 13, 2022
Good observations cool... Some women are going through hell in their marriages..
I was shocked to the marrow when a married young lady confessed to me that she hasn't been intimate with her husband for over close 3 years and they live under same roof! shocked
Re: Why Are some Men Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids? by pocohantas(f): 4:16pm On Jun 13, 2022
BigBashiru:

men are doing that now...

They should keep at it and see how much time they would have to give another adult attention.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are some Men Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids? by DenreleDave(m): 4:18pm On Jun 13, 2022
sis and sis. no wonder the attack on me
Beremx:
I am okay now sis. Thanks cool kiss
Re: Why Are some Men Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:18pm On Jun 13, 2022
Chidi2022:
Ignore that little boy aiit..he's a victim of bad parenting..just in case he misbehaves or try to create a post about you then pls tag me..
Aiit?
Re: Why Are some Men Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids? by Beremx(f): 4:20pm On Jun 13, 2022
DenreleDave:
sis and sis. no wonder the attack on me
grin grin grin
Re: Why Are some Men Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids? by DenreleDave(m): 4:20pm On Jun 13, 2022
noted then. thanks/...

so lets talk abt the post.. what happens in marriage
Beremx:
if the person you are referring to doesn’t wanna talk about her husband. It’s her business and not yours. Why are you bothered? Don’t you have better things to worry about?
Re: Why Are some Men Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids? by DenreleDave(m): 4:21pm On Jun 13, 2022
like i said poco, it was a coincidence. and i used it to address a national issue
pocohantas:

Re: Why Are some Men Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids? by BigBashiru: 4:21pm On Jun 13, 2022
pocohantas:

They should keep at it and see how much time they would have to give another adult attention.

In Canada there are sit at home dads now.... but I get your point though, motherhood is not easy.....its a calling and thats why parents shouldnt force their female children to marry if they do not want.... same as guys... marriage no be by force...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Excited Nigerian Mother Shares Birthday Gift Her Kids Got Her With Lunch Money / My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan / I Can't Forgive My Late Mummy And My Daddy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.