Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,429 members, 7,812,267 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:56 AM

Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? (71475 Views)

My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? / My Male colleague is over-protective of me, I Need Advice! / I Think I Am Loving My Male Best Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by liver123(m): 6:08pm On Jun 17, 2022
Those of you saying the OP should mind his business, I dey fear una o

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by koyyess: 6:14pm On Jun 17, 2022
, if you are seeing this, stop stealing contents for your page ok?

Back to topic: op, just mind your business. Your friend is enjoying himself else where and so is his wife.
Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by ozoono(m): 6:21pm On Jun 17, 2022
Here is the steps to take wen u wana tell him d fact
Take him out, tell him dat if ur wife has a brother, and if he regular visit, dat u normally see him around his sister, ND it seems u like d kind of person he his. Although u av not talk to him sha
Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by Legendoo: 6:21pm On Jun 17, 2022
Mind your business means I'm a hoe and will do the same.

Op , tell him. Save a Man.

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by placeofallure(f): 6:23pm On Jun 17, 2022
Islandlady:
Nairalanders I need y'all mature advice on this issue, No insults tho

I have been friends with my male friend for over 11years now, so he is more like a brother to me! He got married 3yrs ago, But we live in the same district, I do visit them once in a while! And I usually bump into his wife at market places, malls or on the street due to the fact that we live in the same district.

My friend is hardly around for the past few Weeks due to the fact that he do travel for work. . .But recently I have been seeing his wife with a Man just about the age of my friend, I have seen them together at the mall for 3 times now for a period interval of 3 weeks, I usually dodge and escape myself so they won't see me! The last time I saw them together I took a sneak pictures of them, I don't know this man, I have never seen him when I visit them, he is not a family member! I have been curious so I feel I should call the attention of my friend to this and send him the pictures too!

Should I tell him about it or what? I am confused!

Have you sorted out your own life problems? Why get confused over another man matter? You even get time to dey snap. Busybody people, that's how dem go dey waka sho sho sho upandan poking nose to matta wey no concern dem. Go and mend your cloth where e tear abeg. Solo Makinde!

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by roxylas(m): 6:33pm On Jun 17, 2022
All of u shouting mind ur biz, Hope u won't get mad if u find out ur children are not biologically urs and ur friend of 11yrs(bossom friend) new wat was going on all along but just kept mute cos it was not affecting him. That's not friendship, its betrayal...

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by ObiaboAdoka(m): 6:34pm On Jun 17, 2022
duduade:
Please mind your business
Y sud he mind his business when his friend wife is seeing another man. He should man up and tell the friend and back it up with the pics. Shalom.
Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by Dskillful(m): 6:45pm On Jun 17, 2022
Save a brother.... Don't mind your business in this case. Send him all evidence. If she's guilty her husband should divorce her, he shouldn't live in ignorance to avoid training another man's children thinking they are his own.

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by Rexymania(m): 6:50pm On Jun 17, 2022
Please I'm on my kneels begging you to tell him. Women no dey ever dey satisfied

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by Truvelisback(m): 6:50pm On Jun 17, 2022
KingOfAmebo:

Op, all those people on your thread typing "mind your business" are all fornicators and adulterers, they are the ones sleeping with people's wives or husbands, that's how you know them.

Na some of dem be dis: Duduade Incandescentena Prettygirl200 Okunwaye Eaziimoney Stargurl20 Truvelisback
GistFullGround Perocom Obiorahpcfg Velynksbeauty
U are still a kid. I'm talking from experience. It could backfire u. How would u feel if u are accused for their divorce or the cause of their divorce? How would u also feel if both families or even her family members come after for tearing them apart. This is why i said, u are still a kid. U might even get urself arrested by her family people or the man's family members for matter wey no even concern u. Use ur head. When it comes to husband and wife issues, one needs to be very careful otherwise, u would end up being the enemy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jun 17, 2022
josite:

The problem is husbands .wives are human too.they sometimes want a change .a temporal change.do men ever give them chance to even discuss a change,a break.

When life gets too suffocating can we ask the wife to take a vacation.
Vacation alone? I no understand grin
Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by Deepthoughts: 7:10pm On Jun 17, 2022
Islandlady:

I have been friends with my male friend for over 11years now, so he is more like a brother to me! He got married 3yrs ago, But we live in the same district, I do visit them once in a while! And I usually bump into his wife at market places, malls or on the street due to the fact that we live in the same district.

My friend is hardly around for the past few Weeks due to the fact that he do travel for work. . .But recently I have been seeing his wife with a Man just about the age of my friend, I have seen them together at the mall for 3 times now for a period interval of 3 weeks, I usually dodge and escape myself so they won't see me! The last time I saw them together I took a sneak pictures of them, I don't know this man, I have never seen him when I visit them, he is not a family member! I have been curious so I feel I should call the attention of my friend to this and send him the pictures too!

Find a way to do it anonymously
Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by Abemy(m): 7:10pm On Jun 17, 2022
Islandlady:

I sense a replacement reaction here.

Are you married or still single? Are you standing by and waiting for an opportunity to break and enter?
Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by ukaface(f): 7:12pm On Jun 17, 2022
Islandlady:

bros mind your business.
Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by emanobis(m): 7:15pm On Jun 17, 2022
In my own candid advice and opinion, kindly go to Ur friend's wife and talk things over with her.
Ask her politely and make her realise the dangers and risk involved in her actions if she's having an extra marital affair.
Talk to her like a fellow woman and knw what exactly is her problem.
If she isn't happy in her marriage, it would be more honourable for her to do the needful.
Thank you
Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by Testimony1988(m): 7:28pm On Jun 17, 2022
duduade:
lol.
Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by Testimony1988(m): 7:30pm On Jun 17, 2022
Just tell him with style.
Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by lanocfoods: 7:30pm On Jun 17, 2022
Islandlady:

Your friend probably has a side piece too, or did not see where it said that 98% of married men has a side piece, or your friend is among the 2%
Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by arthurwillia(m): 7:30pm On Jun 17, 2022
Islandlady:
yes I am lashing him, oya rest!!!

Yh you too rest and let the wife be mama
Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:32pm On Jun 17, 2022
killmods:

You must be a very bad friend. So u see danger coming for him and u would rather fold ur arms and keep quiet. And even smile and laugh with him? People dey oo
Bad friend or a hoe, or both.
Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by LadyTara(f): 7:44pm On Jun 17, 2022
TheGoodJoe:
I did not see her saying the woman cheated. She found the woman's closeness with a male companion inappropriate. it is something I will definitely frown on. So, as a friend, she is concerned about such closessness.

That is all she is saying. If the wife is cheating, she does not know. If it is a kind of relationship the husband will not like, he needs to know and get his wife to stop it and respect their marriage.
I am tempted to ask how her friendship with the said husband is. She seems uneasy with married woman being seen in public with a man yet she is friends with the said woman's husband. Why does she get a pass to befriend someone's husband to the extent of going to their house all the time though?

Who knows if we even go into the history of this said friendship we might find feeling,lust or even intimacy in the cupboard. And that alone is enough to question the op's motive . A mall is too much of a public place to been seen with someone who you want to cheat with ,but hey that's just me.
Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by 2rez: 7:48pm On Jun 17, 2022
killmods:
Some times i just don't know what these women really want. U fúck them good, show love and care, make sacrifices for Them, provide everything they need, do fun things together yet when fùckup o'clock reach not even God can save u. They will just throw away everything and do the fùckup with one opportunistic idiot.. Na wah oo undecided

Na man u be. Well said. That gender when be say water hardly dey touch them for head, how them wan take get am for sense Abeg collect & drag some jor.

1 Share

Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by Ambber(f): 7:49pm On Jun 17, 2022
Islandlady:

Please get a day job, get busy and keep your nose out of other people’s business. You were not employed to monitor another man’s wife
Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:52pm On Jun 17, 2022
LadyTara:
I am tempted to ask how her friendship with the said husband is. She seems uneasy with married woman being seen in public with a man yet she is friends with the said woman's husband. Why does she get a pass to befriend someone's husband to the extent of going to their house all the time though?

Who knows if we even go into the history of this said friendship we might find feeling,lust or even intimacy in the cupboard. And that alone is enough to question the op's motive . A mall is too much of a public place to been seen with someone who you want to cheat with ,but hey that's just me.

First off, I guess they were close friends before marriage. I never saw her say they are still close buddies now he is married. He is still someone important to her. I believe she knows that and respects his marriage.

Her feelings are not the context of the discussion. From her post, you can see that she believes in respect of marriage.

Now to the point of discussion. She is not talking about it once. That is what you people are missing. She said she has seen this woman too close to a man and she sees them around spots. Seeing them in the mall multiple times together.

This is a red flag to her, and to me, it definitely is. Such closeness for a married woman is uncalled for. One of the best ways to beat temptation is to avoid it.

Now, she does not know who the guy is and is uncomfortable with the relationship. To show how provocative she found it, she even took a picture of them together.

Come on, that is a cause of concern for her to really feel uncomfortable about it.

My stance is that I will never want my wife that close to a man. She definitely won't. My advice is to tell the husband and let him sort it out with the wife. Also, show him the picture.

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by amiibaby(f): 7:58pm On Jun 17, 2022
Kollins11:
Nigerian girls are usel*ss.... All of them
starting with ur mama
Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by Islandlady(f): 8:02pm On Jun 17, 2022
LadyTara:

okay well not all friendship between a man and a woman must end in bed!!! I have been friends with him for long and even supported him, so do he!!! I am just concerned about him... especially the way all this Abuja desperate women boyfriend ends up killing their husbands!!! And I think @TheGoodjoe understand this whole thing perfectly! Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by Myles22: 8:04pm On Jun 17, 2022
Islandlady:

I have been in this situation before ... I bought a new SIM, used a random phone and sent the pictures to him on WhatsApp... Told him what's been happening, Broke the SIM and kept on minding my business..

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by Islandlady(f): 8:06pm On Jun 17, 2022
Ambber:

Please get a day job, get busy and keep your nose out of other people’s business. You were not employed to monitor another man’s wife
why are you this daft undecided Do I look jobless to you? I never for once tried to monitor his wife! I just bump into them most times!!! And I can't help but notice she and this said men!!!

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by Buyalltools: 8:06pm On Jun 17, 2022
It is better to tell your friend.
Find a way to tell him without saying his wife is promiscuous. You Gerrit?
Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jun 17, 2022
duduade:

My business is to mind the business of those that I care for with the wisdom and resources at my disposal. Abi you think say life na to just eat, sleep and shit?

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jun 17, 2022
Islandlady:
I will surely go through every comments on here today and take the ones that is best!

I appreciate y'all for your contributions & supports, even those that insulted me I forgive you!!!

Send the pictures to him together with your suspicions anonymously, he should investigate further

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? by Islandlady(f): 8:15pm On Jun 17, 2022
Myles22:

I have been in this situation before ... I bought a new SIM, used a random phone and sent the pictures to him on WhatsApp... Told him what's been happening, Broke the SIM and kept on minding my business..
okay noted thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply)

Former Escort Who Slept With 10,000 Men Is Ready To Settle Down / Kenyan Woman Shares Sex Post On Whatsapp Prayer Group / Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.