Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,670 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC (55398 Views)

2023: Some APC Members Prefer Atiku To Tinubu — Lamido / My Certificates, Credentials Are With Military - Hamza Al-Mustapha Tells INEC / Osun Election: Nigerians Are Watching Closely – Saraki Tells INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by Gozac: 9:32am On Jun 26, 2022
erubati:

We no send una o.
To each his own.
We compare achievements of the two based on the governance if their states.we don't judge based in sentiments.
I won't open my eyes go vote for a man who never had the courage to take risks in order to build and developed his state.
I will never vote for a man who never took his chances to make life meaningful to his people.
After all is said and done,he migrated his family go live in this same Lagos developed by the man u detest.
Take a history of ur favourite celebrities of Igbo descent.
Some of them migrated from this same Anambra during the era of peter obi to Lagos with only a oloythene bag to their name and slept under the bridge of Lagos with that dream of success cus they all saw the project of tinubu.shouks I list their names?
Psquare and Jude Okoye comes to mind.
There are others if u would like me to mention
We don't hate u
We just wanna have the right to vote our choice In a democracy
Infants and tribal jingoist like you don't know that Lagos was developed by federal government ever before your god Tinubu came to Lagos from Iragbiji ,Osun state.
We can never allow you foist this man on Nigerians, we will resist you both online and offline
Igbos prosper every where they go all over the world, so your sarcasm hold no water.
Hate us if you like we too busy and blessed to be deterred by your hate.
We keep speaking the truth you shy away from speaking let all the nation hate us, we don't care
Summary: Tinubu is too old and frail to rule Nigeria

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by tfelicityk(m): 9:32am On Jun 26, 2022
Chief Bode - where is Tinubu's primary, secondary certificates and other documents?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by edungene7: 9:32am On Jun 26, 2022
abeg this man children and kinsmen no fit advice this man all this disgrace is uncalled for why not jejely go and enjoy yr old age in peace having scammed Lagosians on local now u want to go National e no go work

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by Cheapgadget(f): 9:32am On Jun 26, 2022
Mr Tinubu, we already know this strategy once used by a failure currently in power

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by Maj196(m): 9:32am On Jun 26, 2022
The school no get names abi undecided Na only mumu go vote for this man

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by erubati: 9:32am On Jun 26, 2022
favor914:
Peter Obi was already a multi millionaire living in Lagos State, when Bola Tinubu was in exile October 1994-October 1998, so what credit are you giving Bola Tinubu that came & robbed Lagos State like Alibaba?
Living in Lagos as at time tinubu was in exile?
Bro.ure smoking weed and need to stop.
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by erubati: 9:35am On Jun 26, 2022
Gozac:

Infants and tribal jingoist like you don't know that Lagos was developed by federal government ever before your god Tinubu came to Lagos from Iragbiji ,Osun state.
We can never allow you foist this man on Nigerians, we will resist you both online and offline
Igbos prosper every where they go all over the world, so your sarcasm hold no water.
Hate us if you like we too busy and blessed to be deterred by your hate.
If Lagos no develop,even ur god no go carry all
We keep speaking the truth you shy away from speaking let all the nation hate us, we don't care
Summary: Tinubu is too old and frail to rule Nigeria
Summary.
U can never foist a candidate on me
It's democracy.
I can ever vote for peter obi,so go and hug transformer if u no like am.
If Lagos no develop,ur god no go carry all I'm family come Lagos
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by Nobody: 9:35am On Jun 26, 2022
shigishege:
It never made any difference. He didn't denied that he didn't attend primary school, he said his certificates were stolen. So what's up?

At least he should be able to say the name of primary and secondary schools he attended. Again, certificates can be reprinted/replaced.

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by MrBanner(m): 9:36am On Jun 26, 2022
tobore4u:
bro I really need 1k to buy food. hunger is ha ing a field day with me. please

Seun mynd44 lalasticlala mukina2 justwise rocktation
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by MrBanner(m): 9:36am On Jun 26, 2022
Brown02:
Hello,good people of nairaland
Please I need to get to Lagos Ikeja for Job interview tomorrow, I’m here in Ilorin, please I need 6k or thereabout to go to and fro, please dear sir/ma I don’t have any means to go there help me get there as no amount is small…. God will increase you as you help me. Thanks so much
024986.83.23 GTB

Seun mynd44 lalasticlala mukina2 justwise rocktation
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by Nobody: 9:37am On Jun 26, 2022
MrBlock:
Let's see how many of you here would still have your primary and secondary school certificates 40 years from now.

Me I don't even have primary school certificate..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by obailala(m): 9:37am On Jun 26, 2022
For someone who's confirmed to have a bachelor's degree from the US, just watch as Nigerians in their usual obsession with useless/mundane things would soon leave weightier matters of the campaign and start chasing after Tinubu's primary 6 result for the next 8 months with useless litigations. Same thing the PDP foolishly did with Buhari in 2015 and 2019 till they lost both elections.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by Cypress042(m): 9:38am On Jun 26, 2022
favor914:
He has it but not under Bola Ahmed Tinubu, this is the name he used to package himself in The United States.
That's his problem, i'm an obidient Nigeria and Tinubu matter bothers me less grin

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by Ijoba85: 9:38am On Jun 26, 2022
You are senseless , how can you become an accountant in an organisation as highly placed as Exon Mobil without educational certificates? You sef think am
joe54:
This is stupidity.
Why not enjoy your stolen billions jejely.
Why bring yourself out for mockery.
Why not enjoy ones old age in peace.

I can assure you Tinubu did go to school the reason I think for hiding his certificate is to prevent everyone from knowing his actual age.

Just thinking out.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by Ijoba85: 9:39am On Jun 26, 2022
How can you become an accountant as highly placed as Exon Mobil without educational certificates? You sef think a
Cypress042:
Tinubu certification matter don tire me, kindly disqualify him or leave him to contest. We all know he doesn't have it angry

1 Like

Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by Awesomeking: 9:39am On Jun 26, 2022
Let's be honest with each other... We all know he can't graduate with honours from a foreign uni unless he went through a Nigerian school... He clearly went to school and graduated.. Anybody who was alive before the 20th century knows how certificate theft and destruction was common among political elite's back then In order to discredit one another.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by Ijoba85: 9:40am On Jun 26, 2022
You are senseless , how can you become an accountant as highly placed as Exon Mobil without educational certificates? You sef think a
Cypress042:
He's not fit to contest then, let him admit that and step down it would accord him more respects.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by Nobody: 9:40am On Jun 26, 2022
Naijanascam:

Step down over his life long ambition and disappoint his numerous certificated morons and Urchins standing on his Wallet.... impossible

If he steps down, he must recontest in 2027, 2031 till 2090 because there are lots of people standing on his manhood and balls grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by Nobody: 9:40am On Jun 26, 2022
obailala:
For someone who's confirmed to have a bachelor's degree from the US, just watch as Nigerians in their usual obsession with useless/mundane things would soon leave weightier matters of the campaign and start chasing after Tinubu's primary 6 result for the next 8 months with useless litigations. Same thing the PDP foolishly did with Buhari in 2015 and 2019 till they lost both elections.

Leave them, let them be yapping. I for one do not have primary school certificate.
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by Oluwadare316(m): 9:40am On Jun 26, 2022
since his certificate was stolen then what was the name of the primary and secondary school he attended. maybe they gave him double promotion cos i don't really get this shit if he is not hiding something.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by elsiusgr8t(m): 9:40am On Jun 26, 2022
erubati:

We no send una o.
To each his own.
We compare achievements of the two based on the governance if their states.we don't judge based in sentiments.
I won't open my eyes go vote for a man who never had the courage to take risks in order to build and developed his state.
I will never vote for a man who never took his chances to make life meaningful to his people.
After all is said and done,he migrated his family go live in this same Lagos developed by the man u detest.
Take a history of ur favourite celebrities of Igbo descent.
Some of them migrated from this same Anambra during the era of peter obi to Lagos with only a oloythene bag to their name and slept under the bridge of Lagos with that dream of success cus they all saw the project of tinubu.shouks I list their names?
Psquare and Jude Okoye comes to mind.
There are others if u would like me to mention
We don't hate u
We just wanna have the right to vote our choice In a democracy

Lagos wasn't developed by Tinubu...

Lagos was developed by the central government.

Lagos was the capital of Nigeria for tens of decades...

Desist from sharing disinformation because you want to force a drug Baron on Nigerians....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by wirinet(m): 9:41am On Jun 26, 2022
shigishege:
It never made any difference. He didn't denied that he didn't attend primary school, he said his certificates were stolen. So what's up?

If he lost his certificates, what stops him from applying for certified true copies or statements of result from his alma maters?

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by RealLagosBoy: 9:42am On Jun 26, 2022
Tinubu is a fraud. We Lagosians will never vote for a man whose educational background remains a mystery.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by Jack005(m): 9:42am On Jun 26, 2022
FuckkME:
what will u do If u lost your certificate
Good question.. Yoruba tinubu urchins are terrible people.
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by Blakpot: 9:43am On Jun 26, 2022
Did he file police report at that time?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by donprinyo(m): 9:43am On Jun 26, 2022
Origin of unknown gunmen
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by Jack005(m): 9:44am On Jun 26, 2022
chukwuibuipob:
sad he might be saying the truth about his cert.Even Chicago University confam his studentship...
if it was atiku or Peter obi, I'm very sure you will not say this.. Tinubu urchins are pathetic beings.
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by Ferrous(m): 9:44am On Jun 26, 2022
joe54:
This is stupidity.
Why not enjoy your stolen billions jejely.
Why bring yourself out for mockery.
Why not enjoy ones old age in peace.

I can assure you Tinubu did go to school the reason I think for hiding his certificate is to prevent everyone from knowing his actual age.

Just thinking out.

But, it would have been better if he had submitted his original credentials that contains his real age than subjecting himself to this public ridicule
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by seguntijan(m): 9:44am On Jun 26, 2022
Shebi the people wet talk say BAT no get certificate, Na the same people talk say Buhari na jubril abi wetin dem call am
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by VladimirPutiin(m): 9:45am On Jun 26, 2022
Naijanascam:

Step down over his life long ambition and disappoint his numerous certificated morons and Urchins standing on his Wallet.... impossible

Buhari too was without certificate... now Tinubu. A country with lots of intellectuals being ruled by crooks and rouges.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by erubati: 9:45am On Jun 26, 2022
elsiusgr8t:

Lagos wasn't developed by Tinubu...

Lagos was developed by the central government.

Lagos was the capital of Nigeria for tens of decades...

Desist from sharing disinformation because you want to force a drug Baron on Nigerians....
Tinubu made Lagos more developed and enterprising for ur lineage and ancestors to come with only a poly bag to their name to invest and work in Lagos.
Even ur god was not left out.
A drug lord?
Yeah I think he gave ur lineage and tribe the drugs to sell back to ur state,and in a way ur lineage and kind started exporting it to other countries in order to develop other countries.
Na ur lineage and tribe Dem still dey catch for overseas.
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by Cypress042(m): 9:45am On Jun 26, 2022
Ijoba85:
You are senseless , how can you become an accountant as highly placed as Exon Mobil without educational certificates? You sef think a
And you have the guts to quote a senseless person ain't you mad for that? you sef think am.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Olawale Oluwo: Tinubu Vs Ambode - What Really Happened - Ex-Commissioner Reveals / Tinubu To Lagosians: Be Calm, Maintain The Peace / Emeka Ihedioha Visits Prince Arthur Eze In Anambra (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.