Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,300 members, 7,815,542 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? (41074 Views)

Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! / Why Women Date Ugly Black Guys / Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 27, 2011
^^ what? grin
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by maclatunji: 4:17pm On Jul 27, 2011
@Araboy, I am black and I do not mind marrying an Arab. Happy now? grin
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by pleep(m): 6:57pm On Jul 27, 2011
Araboy & zubuyer you are most definatly the same Guy.  grin
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by MrsChima(f): 8:36pm On Jul 27, 2011
I heard Arab men have big balls.
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by Araboy(m): 9:24pm On Jul 27, 2011
^^^
Also Did your AA friends tell you they have big d i c ks
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by MrsChima(f): 1:09am On Jul 28, 2011
I don't have AA friends.

Arab men are just like white men and MOST black men down stairs between the legs.

Small and limpy.
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by Nobody: 2:34am On Jul 28, 2011
Quit repeating yourself. . . . . .

@topic
The only thing I like from Arab chick is punny nothing more. . Banged some Saudi chicks and their kitty is chocolatical men cheesy
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by Nobody: 5:58am On Aug 01, 2011
lol pleep if u talking about those white jews from eastern europe i yet to see anyone of them with ass.they just as white as paper with blond hair with no backyard nor frontyard grin
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by MrsChima(f): 9:51am On Aug 01, 2011
REALITY101:

Quit repeating yourself. . . . . .

@topic
The only thing I like from Arab chick is punny nothing more. . Banged some Saudi chicks and their kitty is chocolatical men cheesy

I only called you small and limpy one time. There is no repetition YET. lipsrsealed

Aren't all toto the SAME? undecided undecided undecided undecided

LMAO@toto menu grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by Laguna: 7:40pm On Aug 01, 2011
I see no reason why not to.
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by fatimabibi: 11:35pm On Apr 23, 2012
Arab boy contact me
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by cheikh: 8:13pm On Jul 24, 2012
Nayah
Not really Araboy, the reverse is much more common, and I said Black ladies are not really attracted to Arab guys trust me I'm living out there

@+100 wink. I wonder which Arab nations he is talking about? Lebanon? Yemen? Syria? Saudi? or North Africans and Sudan? Well, the Sudanese females date anybody black or Arab too. The Moroccans and Egyptians are also free daters too. Algerians in France usually have hang-ups about their identity etc. It's a "colonial" thing with them.
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by Brixtonyute(m): 2:21am On Jul 25, 2012
Arabs are not that attractive. undecided
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by Nobody: 2:46am On Jul 25, 2012
Nayah: Not really Araboy, the reverse is much more common, and I said Black ladies are not really attracted to Arab guys trust me I'm living out there

exactly! grin

The only guys I would date other than black are Indian men (from the caribbean).

But black is my preference. kiss
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by cheikh: 6:11pm On Jul 25, 2012
MsDarkSkin
he only guys I would date other than black are Indian men (from the caribbean).

But black is my preference.

@^^ Fine babe wink why would you give it up for a "cooly" shocked tongue?
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by anelkachev: 9:29pm On Jul 25, 2012
Please don't ever,ever underrate those Arab girls,even the ones with the head covering.I have a Hausa friend in the uni.He had his Senior Secondary education in Cairo before coming over to the Uk for his Degree study.He ran over to my hall on a winter night begging me for condoms as the shops were closed.I demanded to know why he was desperate for condoms from me but he kept begging me to be fast and not ruin his game.I gave him a packet of 6 that I picked up from the union a couple of days earlier.

The following day when We met on campus,he narrated to me how he casually walked over to a Libyan girl that I happen to know and they conversed for a few minutes in Arabic.One thing led to the other,and they landed in her room talking like they've been friends for years.To cut the long story short,they had had mind blowing sex the day he came to collect condom from me.And to the best of my knowledge their relationship continued for several years before the whole thing fizzled away.

My story may sound ordinary but when you consider that the Libyan girl goes about in full hijab covered from head to toes,and the regularity at which my Hausa guy banged her,then you'll surely get my drift.

1 Like

Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by pleep(m): 2:27am On Jul 26, 2012
^lol plaaayuh.
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by Nobody: 1:11am On Jul 27, 2012
cheikh: MsDarkSkin

@^^ Fine babe wink why would you give it up for a "cooly" shocked tongue?

why not?! cheesy

lol
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by cheikh: 6:50pm On Jul 28, 2012
tom28
sometimes i wonder why is it that its only east african girls are the only african girls who lack a big backside.West african women are well endowed on their backsides and so are north african women and also southern african women but when it comes to african women from east africa they dont have a$$.

@^^ Bro tom28, pls go check again if your assertion is correct shocked grin. Have you seen/met Ugandans, Kenyans, Somalians, Tanzanians and females from Comoros islands? Please try to re focus your eyes/lens on the above people. You'll definitely have a pleasant second thought/discovery grin grin.
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by Dynamiq(m): 7:01pm On Jul 28, 2012
lepasharon: if u dint know before,let me just say,arabs dont like black ppl,Blacks muslims? ur nothin but a joke 2 dem!
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by cheikh: 7:11pm On Jul 28, 2012
MsDarkSkin
why not?!

lol

Well, you know wink I'll be kind of worried tongue that some "cooly" is groping your fine .... grin wink. Seriously, are you attracted to them besides the "common" cultural affinity as "islanders"?
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by major466(m): 9:17pm On Aug 26, 2013
Araboy: Just wondering why I don't see Black guys dating Arab girls like Arab guys dating black girls can you please elaborate

I can date and marry an Arab girl as long as her father and brothers are not members of 'you know what' group.
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by Shankboye(m): 12:49am On Aug 27, 2013
REALITY101: Arab-sh1t go to hell
seriously, u are a disappointment, I wonder what d moderator of dis section is doing..pathetic
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by jamessue: 2:48am On Aug 27, 2013
It all depends. Love is deeper than that. I like reading  Make Him Desire You by Alex Carter
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by chriswu(m): 10:57am On Feb 08, 2018
It all comes down to culture and tradition. Let's start with whites. In Canada and some part of Europe (before the refugee crises), there was no stigma in dating blacks because all the blacks came as doctors etc but in the US, with its slave history, there is lot of stigma about black people even when we are successful. Same goes with Arab countries. An Arab country that prides itself with being superior wouldn't accept interracial marriage. Same way Isreal etc hates it. But if you take away the influence of friends , family, culture or religion and put a bunch of only young successful black and Arab people together, they will have wonderful intermingled and date. I know quite a number of Indian ladies that like black men and my wife is Asian..but culturally uhm it's a no no

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dan Yomi Excited To Move In With His Gay Partner In UK / Woman Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend Because He Cooks Better Than Her / 2 Things That Will Make You Last Longer In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.