Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,139 members, 7,829,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? (41145 Views)

Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! / Why Women Date Ugly Black Guys / Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by 190: 3:53pm On Jul 25, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

come on Jay bee
190 is controlling the B/ham area, London is not ready for him yet.

@190
pls stay away from London oh, this city is dangerous!!!! you may walk around Southall or Hounslow and be kidnapped by some Indian/Pakicrazed fiend for talking to one of their sistas, and never be seen alive again!

any brotha has to be carefiul when dealing with Indian/pakistani or Arab babes in the UK

Thanks - for the advice bro cool cool

jay bee:

Don't judge the book by the cover tongue

Thanks - I'll try not to cool cool

Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by Nayah(f): 3:53pm On Jul 25, 2011
hummmm
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by 190: 3:53pm On Jul 25, 2011
Nayah:

hummmm

shocked angry angry
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by Goldieluks: 3:54pm On Jul 25, 2011
undecided undecided
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by 190: 3:56pm On Jul 25, 2011
^dont carry your Jealous face here

U werent there wen i needed u undecided
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by Nayah(f): 3:57pm On Jul 25, 2011
Don' be so upset 190 lol I'm just reading lol
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by Goldieluks: 3:57pm On Jul 25, 2011
190:

^dont carry your Jealous face here

U werent there wen i needed u undecided

Lmao@jealous face,
you never cease to amaze NL.
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by Pennywise(m): 4:06pm On Jul 25, 2011
Sucking a breast for 3days seem to amuse nayah. I wonder why
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by 190: 4:08pm On Jul 25, 2011
Pennywise:

Sucking a bosom for 3days seem to amuse nayah. I wonder why

yes bro

I couldnt finish the left br[i]e[/i]ast in 3days

milk full my belle embarassed embarassed
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by Pennywise(m): 4:14pm On Jul 25, 2011
What abt the right one?

Imagine it was an arab brea.st. You go look for with microscope, you not go see
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by 190: 4:18pm On Jul 25, 2011
ROTFL grin grin
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jul 25, 2011
190:

Nope ive never been or had an arabian girl before

I hate their nose and they look so small and they aint endowed physically

same with asians - I aint attracted 2 em

British european babes with their hugh bosoms rocks

I remember having this one sweet british european gurl for 3days to myself and for 3days i couldnt finish her left br[i]e[/i]ast grin grin

why should i look elsewhere

the gulf arab girls have well endowed behinds like the ones frm yemen,UAE and Oman and maybe its because of the little black they have in them and they are cool headed.
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jul 25, 2011
190:

[color=red]

British european babes with their hugh bosoms rocks

I remember having this one sweet british european gurl for 3days to myself and for 3days i couldnt finish her left br[i]e[/i]ast grin grin

White british girls with their very flat paperboard backsides cheesy cheesy and their stank breath grin
Who would want them except for papers grin
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by 190: 4:34pm On Jul 25, 2011
^
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 25, 2011
tom28:

White british girls with their very flat paperboard backsides cheesy cheesy and their stank breath grin
Who would want them except for papers grin

grin

@Nayah sorry for the late reply sis, but i totally understand you!
when i used to go to this one "corner store" (convenient store) i would hand my money to the Arab men who worked the cash register and when it came to handing me back my money they would put it on the counter and push it back to me and would even act like they didn't want to put my items in bags! i am not the only one who noticed. of course i would demand that my items be put in bags as i did SPEND MY MONEY in their run down shack of a business. wink the worst part about it is they are from NEW YORK! It doesn't get more multicultural than New York unless we are talking Brazil! You know what I mean? but apparently it doesn't matter where they are that's just who they are!

anyway, the sole owner is the nicest one. when he was around they wouldn't DARE try that shiit but when he
wasn't around or his teen aged son, his brothers/cousins or whatever would carry on. I saw one spit on a Mexican guy during a dispute about the refund policy and using all types of slurs. Then they wonder why ppl poke fun at them.

@tom i don't know about 'gulf arab women' but this one Egyptian girl I know had a BACKSIDE! she would say that she was black in a quick second however at the end of the day she mostly dated white guys and the black guys that she did date she did so in secret. Just like my indian/ sri lankan friend. they hide. it's sad but oh well.
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 25, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

grin

@Nayah sorry for the late reply sis, but i totally understand you!
when i used to go to this one "corner store" (convenient store) i would hand my money to the Arab men who worked the cash register and when it came to handing me back my money they would put it on the counter and push it back to me and would even act like they didn't want to put my items in bags! i am not the only one who noticed. of course i would demand that my items be put in bags as i did SPEND MY MONEY in their run down shack of a business. wink the worst part about it is they are from NEW YORK! It doesn't get more multicultural than New York unless we are talking Brazil! You know what I mean? but apparently it doesn't matter where they are that's just who they are!

anyway, the sole owner is the nicest one. when he was around they wouldn't DARE try that shiit but when he
wasn't around or his teen aged son, his brothers/cousins or whatever would carry on. I saw one spit on a Mexican guy during a dispute about the refund policy and using all types of slurs. Then they wonder why ppl poke fun at them.

@tom i don't know about 'gulf arab women' but this one Egyptian girl I know had a BACKSIDE! she would say that she was black in a quick second however at the end of the day she mostly dated white guys and the black guys that she did date she did so in secret. Just like my indian/ sri lankan friend. they hide. it's sad but oh well.

those arab store owners tend to have issues with blacks and especially we blkmen grin and yes i agree that a number of arab women who date blkmen do so in secret but u cant blame them since they dont want to get killed by their family.You know about these honour killings that happens almost everyday.There was a story of even an Iraqi girl who got murdered by her father for dating a kurdish man.
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 25, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

grin

@tom i don't know about 'gulf arab women' but this one Egyptian girl I know had a BACKSIDE! she would say that she was black in a quick second however at the end of the day she mostly dated white guys and the black guys that she did date she did so in secret. Just like my indian/ sri lankan friend. they hide. it's sad but oh well.[/color]
But then according to 190 arab women are not endowed on their backsides and he would rather date his buck teeth british girls with fake plastic b00bs grin(not that i have any problem with that though).Oh yes arab girls from north africa have big backsides like west african women and they are so similar in shape with west african women.You mzdarskin sometimes i wonder why is it that its only east african girls are the only african girls who lack a big backside.West african women are well endowed on their backsides and so are north african women and also southern african women but when it comes to african women from east africa they dont have a$$.
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by 190: 5:55pm On Jul 25, 2011
undecided
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by hollaz: 8:23pm On Jul 25, 2011
;d
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by Nayah(f): 9:16pm On Jul 25, 2011
hi holaz
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by MrsChima(f): 9:33pm On Jul 25, 2011
LMAO@Grandpa Jaybee remembering is playing days. grin grin grin grin grin grin

I don't know what type of issues you guys have with Arabs but I am always the center of attention when I go to Arab stores or functions. But I have Coworkers who stated they are mistreated when they attend to some Arab functions.

Two of them are white.
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by hollaz: 9:34pm On Jul 25, 2011
;d ;d
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 25, 2011
tom28:

those arab store owners tend to have issues with blacks and especially we blkmen grin and yes i agree that a number of arab women who date blkmen do so in secret but u cant blame them since they dont want to get killed by their family.You know about these honour killings that happens almost everyday.There was a story of even an Iraqi girl who got murdered by her father for dating a kurdish man.

yeah. i know about those honor killings. I remember having to do a project on the subject in high school. pretty sad not to mention the fact that some times the victims are not even members of family. for example this black woman who was murdered because her indian father inlaw did not approve of her. her baby girl witnessed the whole thing and the father of the child was forced to deny the baby and marry an indian woman. why would ppl want to intermix into that? seriously. undecided the only mid easterns and indians i would even show respect to much less consider are the ones from the caribbean. period.

as for the east african girls no azz thing, i don't know bro. grin
i've seen some kenyan chicks with AZZ! lol!!!! i had to do a double take each time and i have a big one myself! grin there is one who lives in my neighborhood you'd think she was mixed west and south african to how thick she is back there! lol.
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by 190: 10:26pm On Jul 25, 2011
^Hey rascratt - meet me there undecided
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by Nayah(f): 10:33pm On Jul 25, 2011
hollaz wow thanks kiss
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by 190: 10:34pm On Jul 25, 2011
^nayah what size is your b[i]re[/i]ast - are u sure i can finish it so in 1week shocked shocked
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by hollaz: 10:36pm On Jul 25, 2011
;d ;d ;d
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by 190: 10:37pm On Jul 25, 2011
hollaz:

Can we on msngr grin

shocked angry angry
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by pleep(m): 10:37pm On Jul 25, 2011
tom28:

the gulf arab girls have well endowed behinds like the ones frm yemen,UAE and Oman and maybe its because of the little black they have in them and they are cool headed.
hmm. . . i  thought i was the only one who noticed that. Not only Arabs but all middle eastern ppl and Jews aswell.

odd undecided
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by Nayah(f): 10:44pm On Jul 25, 2011
190 what about the size of your brain? wink
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by 190: 10:46pm On Jul 25, 2011
74meters wide and 102 meters width angry angry
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by Outstrip(f): 1:26am On Jul 26, 2011
Black guys will pretty much date anything you throw their way. I think in this case it is with Arab girls. they pretty much stick t their own

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

JAPA: 10 Reasons Why You Can't Find Love In The UK / My Boyfriend Licked My Blood / When You Suffer With A Man And He latter Dumps You When He Becomes Rich.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.