Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,064 members, 7,828,768 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? (41141 Views)

Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! / Why Women Date Ugly Black Guys / Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by Outstrip(f): 1:32am On Jul 26, 2011
Black guys will pretty much date anything you throw their way. I think in this case it is with Arab girls. they pretty much stick t their own
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by HotieTima(f): 5:58am On Jul 26, 2011
well i don't know about all the arabs guy's

but i have meet some really nice one. my best-friend bck in high school was a Arab boy kiss kiss kiss

i miss him.

i even know Arab boys who are dating my black sister's man. so yeah i think they would but not all of them oooo.
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by 190: 7:25am On Jul 26, 2011
^with that face you carry you mean the arab guy wasnt scared shocked shocked
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by HotieTima(f): 9:47am On Jul 26, 2011
nah only u sabi tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by 190: 9:50am On Jul 26, 2011
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by HotieTima(f): 9:56am On Jul 26, 2011
good for u
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by pleep(m): 6:06pm On Jul 26, 2011
grin lol watch this same question being asked on an Arab forum
answers:

no way!

Not in a million years!

La la laa

efindi!

Khafir? Never!!!!

God forbid! My parents would kill me!
grin
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by african1(f): 8:56pm On Jul 26, 2011
You people are effing retards! and racist, angry angry angry angry So some Arabs don't let their kids date black people, doesn't mean you have the right to diss all the Arabs, I have personally seen Arabs racist who didn't wanna be in the same room as me, but some of the best people I have ever met are Arabs. You shitty a$$ people need to stop being racist, and generilizing.
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jul 26, 2011
african1:

You people are effing retards! and racist,  angry angry angry angry So some Arabs don't let their kids date black people, doesn't mean you have the right to diss all the ArabsI have personally seen Arabs racist who didn't wanna be in the same room as me, but some of the best people I have ever met are Arabs. You shitty a$$ people need to stop being racist, and generilizing.

Never thought we would be at odds but I wouldn't be Mz.DarkSkin if I were the type to CARE.  wink

question: So? some black people rob, kill, smoke crack, steal, are lazy, are conniving and mean but does that give Arabs the right to refer to us a kaffirs [which btw means infidel or coward]? or does that justify their general view that we are all not good people? think about that for a moment but not before you let some of the helium stuck in your chrome dome loose. tongue

now to the issue of me being "racist".
*sighs*

FIRST AND FORMOST it's GENERALIZING, no "i" between r and l.
second you are a SOMALI. You are not Arab. As a Somali (NOT ARAB) you would be FIRST IN LINE to be disrespected if the issue was brought to the attention of some REAL "not afraid to speak mind Arabs" who regard east Africans as their bastards (the poster Araboy actually said this when arguing with another NLder who is half Somali btw). I will keep it real because that is who I am and known for lol. you said it yourself you have felt the fire for being BLACK then you refer to us as "you $hitty people"? African1 you may be but I am NOT the one!

Face facts.

Nobody on this thread is actually GLAD to be disregarded, hated or segregated against by Arabs but we are speaking off of experiences that happened in REALITY. And the reality is you being east African and my being Jamaican/American with "Coolie" ancestry, don't make us special. To them we are still black, "niggers", and khaffirs. As the saying goes, and I quote:

'200 of them dating inter racially, doesn't mean that the other 200 million will' (-MzDarkSkin  grin).
bottom line being nice to you and viewing you as an equal or potential partner are two COMPLETELY different things my dear. Sorry to burst your bubble.  tongue

Understand to face and accept facts before you accuse any damn body. Like because you are E. African you are automatically some spokes person for Arabs.  grin grin MSCHEW AND SWALLOW!  grin grin grin
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by eldee(m): 9:12pm On Jul 26, 2011
Arab chics are hott though, but they don't like black people.
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 26, 2011
pleep:

grin lol watch this same question being asked on an Arab forum
answers:

no way!

Not in a million years!

La la laa

efindi!

Khafir? Never!!!!

God forbid! My parents would kill me!
grin

grin grin grin grin grin

EXACTLY!
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by 190: 9:33pm On Jul 26, 2011
african1:

You people are effing retards! and racist, angry angry angry angry So some Arabs don't let their kids date black people, doesn't mean you have the right to diss all the Arabs, I have personally seen Arabs racist who didn't wanna be in the same room as me, but some of the best people I have ever met are Arabs. You shitty a$$ people need to stop being racist, and generilizing.
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by MadDog1(m): 10:05pm On Jul 26, 2011
what am i dating an ArAb girl for? why? they are the dirtiest before black though their face looks good than blacks.what is even in-between that is not in a black lady/asia lady that am risking my life dating one! nonsense!
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by tpia5: 10:40pm On Jul 26, 2011
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by Jenifa1: 10:58pm On Jul 26, 2011
Outstrip:

Black guys will pretty much date anything you throw their way. I think in this case it is with Arab girls. they pretty much stick t their own

lol I agree.
black guys would date a goat if it had a crotch.
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by pleep(m): 11:11pm On Jul 26, 2011
^ goats do have crotches. undecided
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by Jenifa1: 11:30pm On Jul 26, 2011
I guess black guys would date goats then. lol
who knows what goes on behind closed doors tongue
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by humbleboy: 11:36pm On Jul 26, 2011
Arabs are known worldwide for being racist and hyppocrites who call those with the same religion as them ''brothers'' only to insult them behind their back. Also a lot of North Africans are actually berbers who only call themselves (a lot also do not like that) Arabs because of their complexion, their religion and their language let alone the people from the horn.
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by Araboy(m): 11:54pm On Jul 26, 2011
Here we go again the same Jamo sister get dumber and dumber
First I chase haters and racists like you and love to put them in the proper place Again my beautiful dark chocolate your opinion about me and Arabs does not matter nor does it count like 1, 2 and 3  grin
Secondly stop talking about what you don't know saying Arabs call Black Kuffars is big lie as your big Bottom lol
In Quran Kafir or Kuffars (plural) is term used towards Arab Meccans especially Quraish who are the own tribe of the Prophet Mohamed as matter fact Quran called  his own uncles Abu Lahab and Abu talib Kuffars are they black   undecided
In Quran the term Kafir is not used as curse or racial slur but used to differentiate two groups one who accepted the divine message the other who reject it it could be Arab Black White Asian Bi racial or whatever
The uncles of the Prophet Arab qurashites are called Kuffars while Blacks like Bilal (Black Ethiopian ) and Zaid and Usamata were called Companions of the Prophet One of them Usamata was the commander in chief of the Muslim army Abu Bakr Omar Uthman Ali  were Arabs and under his order and command hope you stop insulting Nl intelligence and pushing your Afro centric views on us and spreading misinformation and lies you only making yourself look bad ignorant and alienated
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by eldee(m): 12:00am On Jul 27, 2011
At the end of the day, no one dates black girls except black boys. grin grin
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by Araboy(m): 12:08am On Jul 27, 2011
^^^^
I love black girls and will prefer them over any race any day grin
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by pleep(m): 12:12am On Jul 27, 2011
eldee:

& araboy wink
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by Araboy(m): 12:17am On Jul 27, 2011
^^^
Pleep you are funnnny where is my linguala girl
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by MrsChima(f): 12:27am On Jul 27, 2011
Araboy:

^^^^
I love black girls and will prefer them over any race any day grin

You love the ARSE or you like Black Girls GENERALLY? Tell the truth.
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by Jenifa1: 12:30am On Jul 27, 2011
eldee:

Maybe Araboy has a twin then I might be lucky. lol
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by pleep(m): 12:31am On Jul 27, 2011
Araboy:

^^^
Pleep you are funnnny  where is my linguala girl
lol Taken by a white boy  sad likes, oyibos  apparently, u guys would have been a perfect match.  tongue
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by Araboy(m): 12:32am On Jul 27, 2011
Mrs Chima my love
To be honest I like  black girls and love their AZZ   grin
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by Mujinho4b(m): 12:33am On Jul 27, 2011
cool cool cool cool cool cool cool why not, though i grew up in the north so am use to all this hausa girls who has spent their lifes in arabs country, so if there is any arab hot chick, or hausa hot arablike hot chick or hausa spoilt girl, just email me at mujinho4babes@yahoo.com   xpecting, cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool wink cool
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by pleep(m): 12:37am On Jul 27, 2011
^ i'm very confused about hausas. I always thought they were suuper dark skinned & pretty but all the ones u see in their movies etc are light skinned ( but still pretty haha)
Jenifa_:

which is quite unfortunate for me. I don't want to be stuck with a black boy.
Maybe Araboy has a twin then I might be lucky. lol

Atuai deng is with a white man. U mite get one wink
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by MrsChima(f): 12:43am On Jul 27, 2011
Araboy:

Mrs Chima my love
To be honest I like  black girls and  love their AZZ   grin

I know.   cheesy  The Arab men in my region always compliment me when I come to their store. 

Answer me this, why do they always asking me would I accept their proposal and dowry?  What does that mean? 

Are we conducting business?
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by Araboy(m): 12:49am On Jul 27, 2011
@Jenifa we all yours my twin brother and dad lol   are you hot  dark and curvy
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by pleep(m): 12:57am On Jul 27, 2011
Haha does ur twin like black girls also? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

JAPA: 10 Reasons Why You Can't Find Love In The UK / My Boyfriend Licked My Blood / My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.