Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? (41134 Views)

Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! / Why Women Date Ugly Black Guys / Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by Nobody: 1:17am On Jul 25, 2011
REALITY101:

Thank you. . I wonder what this mumu terrorist "arabboy-sh1t* doing in our midst maybe trying to plot bomb here too. . Bloody pretending racist

LMAO. for real.

really, it's not about him. he's just one of many doing and behaving based on what he knows. tongue
i do find the 'color/ culture blind' act to be rather comical tho. grin
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by tpia5: 1:22am On Jul 25, 2011
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by Araboy(m): 1:34am On Jul 25, 2011
@ mz dark First you can' t talk of racism when you are one of the pioneer of black Afro centrism here you ideology as yourself are outdated and retrogade your ignorance is notorious and for your info I will not take back or backdown from anything I said in that thread so sorry for the disapointment
As for you not coming close to Arab guys I think is mutual since Arab guys have enough beautiful girls to approach and too picky wasting their time chasing a ghetto ho  born out of wedlock  like you
As for your partner and ex foe realkitty I won't waste more time talking to his dumb azz So both of you can shove your narrow minded ideas  Up your derriere
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by MrsChima(f): 1:38am On Jul 25, 2011
I don't know about the Arab girls but ARAB men in USA LOVES them some bootylicious Black American women. 

In my region alone, five Black American girls just recently married Arab men.  They are not Muslims either.  They are Christians and NonDemos. 

Arab men ALWAYS hitting on me and asking me to be their wives.  Some first and second.  Goodness! 

They always say can I please get you pregnant? I am like WTF? I don't know to cuss them out or smirk.
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by Nobody: 2:37am On Jul 25, 2011
Arab-sh1t go to hell
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by Nobody: 2:55am On Jul 25, 2011
Araboy:

@ mz dark  First you can' t talk of racism when you are one of the pioneer of black Afro centrism here you ideology as yourself are outdated and retrogade your ignorance is notorious and for your info I will not take back or backdown from anything I said in that thread so sorry for the disapointment
As for you not coming close to Arab guys I think is mutual since Arab guys have enough beautiful girls to approach and too picky wasting their time chasing a ghetto ho  born out of wedlock  like you
As for your partner and ex foe realkitty I won't waste more time talking to his dumb azz So both of you can shove your narrow minded ideas  Up your derriere

Lmao @  Al CyberGangsta Hussein trying to cop attitude! grin grin

Look here fuucktard, I never asked you to back down nor apologize. That is not required nor desired when it comes to me calling out, hand picking and weeding out the fakes. Whether or not I was born out of wedlock has nothing to do with the fact that you are faker than Nicky Minaj’s azz cheeks  tongue. Damn right I am and CAN talk because there is nothing prejudice about me (unless we are talking about the redneck Oyinbos of the American south and north west grin grin).

Funny you accuse me of being despicable and pathetic like yourself claiming me to be Afro.Centric (as if there is something wrong with wanting black unity hmmm.) but where is the proof  wink. Get a life and grow some nuts Aladdin, because you are living in a fairy tale if you think this black woman will tolerate you after having read what you said on the other thread.

F.Y.I. I am not into Arab men so by all means you can stay to your beautiful but covered and mentally enslaved women  tongue tongue. Definitely no loss to me! I am just fine with my black men after all nothing beats or comes close to a fine chocolate brother.
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by MrsChima(f): 3:08am On Jul 25, 2011
Chocolate men are not sexy.
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by pleep(m): 3:32am On Jul 25, 2011
Um. . . Let's not turn this into a racist anti-Arab thread. Alright?
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by Nobody: 3:39am On Jul 25, 2011
Attention all fellas Mzdarkskin is in da building. . Ok now Missdarky tell the Arabbit-boy what's up. . Lmao @Cyber Gangsta+Hussein. . Brainwashed d1ckhead. . .

Now madam Chima so Chima is on NL too? I saw a his thread today where he was vomiting some uncooked egusi soup. .
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by Nayah(f): 8:21am On Jul 25, 2011
Mr Brown there's a difference between bear someone because you live with him and being close
I think you're a bit confused and again I insist cause I'm living with them and I was in school with them many of them do not really appreciate Black I don't say ALL but a big part, fact. Anyway you have your opinion I got mine as far as we respect this no pb
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by MrsChima(f): 10:57am On Jul 25, 2011
REALITY101:

Attention all fellas Mzdarkskin is in da building. . Ok now Missdarky tell the Arabbit-boy what's up. . Lmao @Cyber Gangsta+Hussein. . Brainwashed d1ckhead. . .

Now madam Chima so Chima is on NL too? I saw a his thread today where he was vomiting some uncooked egusi soup. .

Mr. Chima has browsed this site and said working is better than chatting so he hasn't been back since. So if you think you saw MY MR CHIMA, someone tricked you.
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 25, 2011
@nayah
what you wrote shows me clearly that you surely wasnt brought up anywhere near any banlieue. if you were then the person and friends YOU GREW UP WITH  (for the best part of your young lives) would be your closed friends whatever their religion. its a no brainer.

you see, people relate to the people they mingle and see everyday of their lives. why would arabs not like blacks?! i didnt even know the religion of the people i grew up with because first and foremost they were MY FRIENDS for so many years. when they went home and with their parents they act in a Muslim way but as soon as they step out and get with us, all that changed. . . . . . . .and this lasted for the best part of our teenage and young adult lives.

how can you come here and say that children were racist from a young age, you make no sense! or are you claiming that we all lived happily ever for 18yrs and then suddenly, when they got to 18, they decided that they hated their childhood friends because they were black (apart from the muslim blacks)?! NONSENSE!!!!

so pls, stop talking about what you have no idea about OR go and ask someone who knows.
this is not a difference of opinion, you are claiming something that is completely FALSE!!!
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by Nayah(f): 12:21pm On Jul 25, 2011
Again Mr Brown that's your point, I got mine and from my experience ( long one since I'm with them regularly)
And it's quite funny you say I have no idea with something I'm living with since my little age anyway, don't want quarell or something because anyone has its own experiences like you, you talking about YOUR [/b]experience and [b]I'm talking about a trend

If you were reading everything you would have seen I didn't say Arab are born with that behaviour or whatever I'm saying that [b]HISTORICALLY [/b]Arab people have problem to marry Black people because they were considerated as slaves!!!

Ask some Arab people why they wouldn't get marry to Black they'll tell you something like that" My parents wiil refuse because he's/she's Black and the rest of the family would gossip about that" and in Arab family pressure is very high!!! now try to get some distance instead of affirming I'm saying something FALSE cause the fact is! I got so much illustrations on that that you won't make me change my position. And I underline not every Arab is like this, some are tolerant and break" family's laws" for their beloved, but sorry a big part of it is like I've stated.

PS As a general rule Arab people have difficulties to mix with the others, even though it's changing now their family sens is very high.
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 25, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Chocolate men are not sexy.  

they are to me chile  cool

chocolate dudes are all i date.
all i want.
and. . .
without competition in my eyes.  smiley

the darker the better oo!  
im talking 'make wesley snipes look light skinned' black grin

REALITY101:

lmao@reality  grin
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by 190: 12:26pm On Jul 25, 2011
^hey you angry
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jul 25, 2011
190:

^hey you angry

hi.
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by 190: 12:30pm On Jul 25, 2011
^Im angry with you angry
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jul 25, 2011
190:

^Im angry with you angry

slap yourself repeatedly.
it will eventually numb the emotional anger and pain tongue.
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by 190: 12:34pm On Jul 25, 2011
^No respect!

I'm h[i]o[/i]rny lets go and have s[i]e[/i]x

Meet me there xx
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jul 25, 2011
190:

^No respect!

I'm h[i]o[/i]rny lets go and have s[i]e[/i]x

Meet me there xx

NATASHA!!!

come get your man. hes misbehaving!
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by 190: 12:38pm On Jul 25, 2011

Not funny undecided
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jul 25, 2011
190:

Not funny  undecided

wink wink cheesy cheesy

Nayah:

. . .I'm saying that HISTORICALLY [/b]Arab people have problem to marry Black people because they were considerated as slaves!!!

Ask some Arab people why they wouldn't get marry to Black they'll tell you something like that" My parents wiil refuse because he's/she's Black and the rest of the family would gossip about that" and in Arab family pressure is very high!!! now try to get some distance instead of affirming I'm saying something FALSE cause the fact is! I got so much illustrations on that that you won't make me change my position. [size=18pt]And I underline not every Arab is like this, some are tolerant and break" family's laws" for their beloved, [b]but sorry a big part of it is like I've stated.
[/size]

SOOOOOOOOOOOOO TRUE!
blk folks need not be in denial just because some one of another race smiles at them or even make gestures to sleep with them and think "oh he/she and everyone who looks like them like me!! YAY!" that is our problem, we don't take time to scope out facts instead we cheese and grin like idi0ts even when getting played. I would never lay down with or marry someone who sees me as being inferior and whose family may never accept our union much less our half caste children. the black folks who are so eager to run, find a cape and play "captain represent another race" are the first ones that end up hanging from the tree. i am not saying ALL non-blacks are hateful but what i am saying is one cannot try to down play fact.

some folks need to REALLY research the ancient history of the arab folks and how they treated blacks who lived among them. even the men born to arab fathers and african mothers were taught to disrespect their mothers and regard to themselves as arab. this is why black skinned arabs in darfur refer to other africans as "niiggers" and why black skinned arabs deny being black.
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by Nayah(f): 12:59pm On Jul 25, 2011
Mz Darskin but the thing which strikes me is Mr Brown affirms that I don't know what I'm talking about while I'm spending time with them, in my place the proportion of Arab is very high, plus this is the most important African community in Paris so, with all due respect just open more your eyes and think twice before saying someone doesn't know what he's talking especially if this person has worked in their countries.
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by Pennywise(m): 1:59pm On Jul 25, 2011
MrbrownJ's experience is an exception to the rule. Arabs do not mix. He may not know it but they have a kind of morbid, primitive

prejudice against blacks. A typical arab will prefer the company of any other race . For this reason arabs on a personal level do not

have my respect except of course those I consider purged of this native primordial bias
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by Pennywise(m): 2:11pm On Jul 25, 2011
I will date any girl from any race I consider beautiful. But arab girls dont readily come to mind. They may look pretty on the outside but its really what is on the inside that counts. An arab girl may have had a life with all kinds of negative, poisonous ideas cultivated in her head by fellow arabs and family. In the end you find that all you have is a beautifully packaged horseshit (sh.it nonetheless). Arabs are the least to open up and accept the liberal culture of 21st century. So in many ways the world has left them behind. No oil money is going to change that

1 Like

Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 25, 2011
@nayah
lady stop changing the subject and talking NONSENSE. i will never try to come here and say that arabs loves to marry blacks etc , my ONLY beef with you is when you claim that there is a rivalry between arabs and blacks in France and that most who are close friends with arabs are Senegalese or malians. THAT is a lie!!!

you are talking about "a trend" while i am talking to you about MY direct involvement from the day that i was born to my days as a PAID mediator in the "quartiers". many of our activities consisted of having football and boxing competition between "quartiers" from Cergy all the way down to Evry. i dealt directly with such issues you are BOLDLY talking about here. people in the banlieue are a big happy family, and yes some may fall into the wrong hands if they stay idle doing nothing BUT to say that Religion has any bearing on it is a LIE. these youth are barely discovering themselves and they can only compare/assimilate with the people they were raised with and saw everyday. claiming that they will suddenly become rivals (within that quartier) because of RELIGION is preposterous!!!!

people grow up as a group, not a religious group but a neighborhood group, this bond is stronger than religion and stay like that for years. many take on different religion as they grow up but that DOESNT change the group they belong to. the biggest rivalry comes from different quartiers rather than religion within these quartiers. some youth from a quartier will have a squabble with youth from another quartier and they will ALL get together with their own groups (as a unit) to defend their turf. you should go out a little bit more and TALK directly to people instead of dreaming about issues that aint there.

@pennywise
my claims are about Arabs born and raise in Europe, nobody else.
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by Nayah(f): 2:35pm On Jul 25, 2011
Mr Brown, when you expose your arguments there's no need to be upset or whatever, everybody seems to have understood what I've said exceptyou or you don't want to, I'm not going to repeat because you've already read my position. Talking about YOUR experience fine what about mine? how long have you been living out there and in which "departement" cause I can tell you I know the "Seine Saint Denis departement" so 93  I was out there with this so called " mix" Black and Arad people and all I have said is not only justifed but real maybe they used to live in the same neighbourhood but their "rapprochement" is not ALWAYS NATURAL as you keep on claiming here marrying Black people is still difficult for Arab, now don't think your experience is a generality, thank you
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 25, 2011
lol OP there are arab girls dating blackmen and there"s nothing new about this.I have been with an Egyptian girl before and if you take a visit to Saida in Lebanon there are quite a number of nigerian men married to lebanese girls so i am surprised you havent seen an arab woman with a black man before.
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by 190: 2:51pm On Jul 25, 2011
in the UK - ARAB GIRLS AVOID BLACK DUDES

But Arab guys are free to date any where they wish

but they choose to settle down with their own race maybe cos of religious reasons
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by Nayah(f): 2:57pm On Jul 25, 2011
Tom even in France Arab women date black guys but the contrary is completely diffrerent, but marry them is another matter
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jul 25, 2011
@Nayah
ỳou are talking about ONE experience you had in ONE quartier, while i am telling you about what we did ALL OVER THE BANLIEUES: 78,91,92,93,94,95,60, pls stop talking about what you DONT know.
even St denis where you are from, we organized break dance battles and hip hop workshops. we went on trips in the south of France, tok them to skiing trips with many other quartiers from the banlieues to let the youth have a different view of the country. EVEN WENT ON TRIPS TO UK with them so they can experience different countries. not ONE time, has there ever been a clash in the banlieues history between blacks and Arabs where RELIGION was the root of the problem (but hey, i stand to be corrected SISTA!!!!). . . . . . . now if you want to talk about clashes between Arabs and jews, then thats a different story!

@190
these arabs in the UK date out of their race but they do it incognito. just like the Indians/Pakistani. . . . . . . . .when you see what they do to their family during HONOR KILLING, you certainly understand why these women prefer to stay under the radar!
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 25, 2011
190:

in the UK - ARAB GIRLS AVOID BLACK DUDES

But Arab guys are free to date any where they wish

but they choose to settle down with their own race maybe cos of religious reasons

Because most of the black guys in the uk are loud and uncouth and many of them are gangbangers but even at that there are arab women who date the few good blk guys in the uk.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

JAPA: 10 Reasons Why You Can't Find Love In The UK / My Boyfriend Licked My Blood / My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.