Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,946 members, 7,828,317 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? (41137 Views)

Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! / Why Women Date Ugly Black Guys / Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jul 24, 2011
Nayah:

pleep you're wrong they do

Yes they do but hardly last nor lead to marriage. That is if racism allows them to date black homies. . But they re pretty anyways. .

1 Like

Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by Araboy(m): 9:42pm On Jul 24, 2011
@ Nayah
Good for you tolerance is big quality I hope you stayed that way  wink Je Te Chercherai un beau garcon la prochaine fois grin
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by pleep(m): 9:43pm On Jul 24, 2011
Nayah:

pleep you're wrong they do
. . . .I know some do. were discussing why its not common.
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by Nayah(f): 9:45pm On Jul 24, 2011
reality that's what I've said to Araboy, there's a hsitorical racism but slowly it's changing
Araboy I have to be like that since I'm not that "pure"
pleep I've already explained why this is not common it's about History between these two people
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by pleep(m): 9:46pm On Jul 24, 2011
REALITY101:

Yes they do but hardly last nor lead to marriage. That is if racism allows them to date black homies. .  But they re pretty anyways. .  
yea, thats why i didn't pursue any further relationship with that Lebanese girl.  undecided Racial BS is just something i'm not willing to take in a relationship.
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 24, 2011
Nayah:

reality that's what I've said to Araboy, there's a hsitorical racism but slowly it's changing
Araboy I have to be like that since I'm not that "pure"
pleep I've already explained why this is not common it's about History between these two people

Is that you on your profile photo? chewable lips ~winks~
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by Nayah(f): 9:49pm On Jul 24, 2011
yes reality this is my photo thanks for the compliment
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jul 24, 2011
Nayah:

yes reality this is my photo thanks for the compliment

You are over welcomed cheesy
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by Araboy(m): 9:52pm On Jul 24, 2011
@ Pleep next time be aggressive Arab girls like aggressive guys don't be chicken  grin I think Lebanese and North Africans are more open minded
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by Nayah(f): 10:01pm On Jul 24, 2011
reality 101 but a lot od NLR are blessed by beauty wink
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jul 24, 2011
I guess because they live in the midst of wicked, senseless and aggressive animals ~Islam~
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 24, 2011
Nayah:

reality 101 but a lot od NLR are blessed by beauty wink

I'm just hearing it for the first time cheesy
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by Nayah(f): 10:07pm On Jul 24, 2011
what reality lol don't joke with me
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 24, 2011
Sure, got em here in Dubai
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jul 24, 2011
Nayah:

what reality lol don't joke with me

I ain't joking. I am as serious as cancer baby. . It's you alone that I see and I have never admired none of em female members here. cheesy infact you just got yourself a free unlimited ticket to my - - - - - - - - > wink
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by Nayah(f): 10:17pm On Jul 24, 2011
unlimited ticket to your? lol
You have to put some glasses it seems many sisters are very interesting, you admire me on just few exchanges? I'm quite suprised
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jul 24, 2011
Hmm many are called but few are chosen *Bible mind* so i chose u baby lets rock the world
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by Nayah(f): 10:24pm On Jul 24, 2011
oh nice one reality!! kiss
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by Araboy(m): 10:31pm On Jul 24, 2011
@ reality you always being a dumb and you will still one leave Islam out of this your mind must be  twisted by your Priest who used to abuse you at the diocese
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by Nayah(f): 10:35pm On Jul 24, 2011
Reality, what do you mean by animals? muslim?? I didin't see it how come an educated guy llike you can use this tough words
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jul 24, 2011
Araboy:

@ reality you always being a dumb and you will still one leave Islam out of this your mind must be  twisted by your Priest who used to abuse you at the diocese

You are dumber hahah . .  Araboy did u read the Norwegian news? ouch u like it? smh

Nayah:

Reality, what do you mean by animals? muslim?? I didin't see it how come an educated guy llike you can use this tough words

Sounds bad huh? well forgive me I just can't stand them embarassed
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by Araboy(m): 10:39pm On Jul 24, 2011
he is not educated he is nothing but a big mouth I bet he won't open his mouth when he sees my stature
that fagot is nothing but coward femalette
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by Nayah(f): 10:44pm On Jul 24, 2011
Reality, tolerance is the key of this World which always divided, they might be perfect but so are the christians or jews and so on let's t about indivuduals not a religion, ok brother?

Araboy, let it be you have to keep your cool and make him understand not all arabs are whatever he thinks, quite unbelievable how people are fastly upset
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by Araboy(m): 10:44pm On Jul 24, 2011
@ reakitty Yeah i heard about the news but as dumb as you are you can't even understand the news THE GUY IS WHITE CHRISTIAN
believe me Muslims don't give damn about you and you won't even last in front of the weakest one since you have no courage or resilience
I m sure Muslims hate you as well more than you can imagine
@Neyah the only thing I have for him is Punch in the mouth
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jul 24, 2011
Araboy:

he is not educated he is nothing but a big mouth I bet he won't open his mouth when he sees my stature
that fagot is nothing but coward femalette

I love it when nobodies like makes mouth online. .  Internet hero. .   cheesy cheesy
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jul 24, 2011
@Nayah
i guess you wasnt born and bred in the banlieue, we dont see people as Senegalese/Togolese and such, we see them all as banlieusard, no discrimination from OUR part!
as for the banlieue, there is NOTHING pejorative about it, they were looked down upon back in the days because this was affordable social housing, but nowadays everyone lives there as a big melting pot BLACK BLANC BEUR. yes back in the days this was the place where the French gov was housing the immigrants but this has greatly changed.

as for referring to the banlieue as ghetto, i beg to differ. yes some few places are ghettos but the majority aint, get your facts right!
anything on the outskirt of Paris is considered LA BANLIEUE PARISIENNE, are you saying that all are ghettos?! lol
isnt Neuilly la Banlieue?!

@araboy
the banlieue is NOT where all the immigrants are living, its where ALL THE LESS FORTUNATE people are living (or the ones looking for cheaper housing). the further away from Paris, the cheaper it is. you would be surprised how many whites live in the outskirts of Paris. you must be RICH today to live in a great flat in Paris, everyone knows that.
I am from Asnieres (which is considered la banlieue), but yet the city is divided in many districts, some extremely expensive and some part social housing.

so the banlieusard TODAY is everyone that aint rich enough to live in Paris!
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by Nayah(f): 10:53pm On Jul 24, 2011
Araboy, the Norwegian guy is a a human being before being a christian be smarter!
Mr brown I was born out there and used to live in there so sorry I insist of my previous comment, and my point was about the fact Arab/ Black are one family I say yes for White people but[b] WITHIN THIS FAMILY HELL NO there's rivalry and most Black people who are close to Arab people are Senegalese, Malians because of the religion, our point is totally different from what I've stated[/b]

And false!!! not everyone not living in Paris are not "rich" cities like Neuilly sur Seine, Courbevoie, Puteaux, Clamart and many more are surburbs but very rich while Gare du Nord, Clignancourt are Paris but not very rich sorry ! again I'm living in on of these town and was born on this so I know what I'm talking about my brother.
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jul 24, 2011
^^
people dont look at others as muslim/christian etc, thats BS because Muslims and Christians have been living happily together for generations and generations. we are all a big happy banlieusard family!
if you grew up in the banlieue then you would know that the person you went to "la creche" with, primary and secondary school with was your friend based on PEOPLE not religion. the fact that you believe that only black from Muslim countries grew up (or are now) being friends with arabs is a big lie!

dont try your reverse psychology on me, if you read my comment PROPERLY, i never said that all banlieue are for the poor. get your glasses out, i said IF YOU WANT TO FIND CHEAPER HOUSING THEN YOU BEST HEAD TO THE BANLIEUE! YOU are the one who wrote this:

" banlieue" means surbub in english but it's pejorative connotation, it's of children of immigrants ( and not immigrants), who are FRENCH generally people from North Africa, Senegalese, Malians and many of the former French colonies and gathered in a same "ghetto" like Harlem and so on but less worst

so let me ask you again, is la banlieue really ghettos as you put it in your above exposé?!

if you ever been or checked any flat in porte de Clignancourt or gare du nord, you will find that you either get a shiit place for low money or need to pay a LOT OF MONEY for a great place. get your facts right!
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by Nayah(f): 11:37pm On Jul 24, 2011
I don't try to reverse anything just saying the fact, again not all surburbs are for those who don't have moeny because it depends of " departement" the 92 and 93 are completely different! and if you really know Paris and its banlieue you should know that

As for Black and Arab people I'm not telling there's a religious aspect that people look I was just responded to the topic: relation between Black and Arab people, and I just exposed my point of view saying, I repeat Arab people and Black are more rivals than " brothers" but we can see some blacks and Arabs very cliose from Senegal or Mali origin, this is a fact, hope you'll understand more though
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by Nobody: 12:21am On Jul 25, 2011
Nayah:

I don't try to reverse anything just saying the fact, again not all surburbs are for those who don't have money because it depends of " departement" the 92 and 93 are completely different! and if you really know Paris and its banlieue you should know that

what are you on about?! you were the one stating that banlieusards are from the ghettos of Paris when I was telling you that there are different banlieue, both RICH and POOR, but that anyone seeking cheaper housing should head to the banlieue.

since you have difficulties understanding what i am saying, let me help you:
PARIS IS OVERPRICED AND EXPENSIVE so people who want cheaper housing need to head to the banlieue, which has plenty of affordable social housing.

As for Black and Arab people I'm not telling there's a religious aspect that people look I was just responded to the topic: relation between Black and Arab people, and I just exposed my point of view saying, I repeat Arab people and Black are more rivals than " brothers" but we can see some blacks and Arabs very cliose from Senegal or Mali origin, this is a fact, hope you'll understand more though

you are changing your views like the rainbow lol, here is what you wrote TWICE:
there's rivalry and most Black people who are close to Arab people are Senegalese, Malians because of the religion

and i will say it again, you dont know what you are talking about. most blacks close to arabs are the ones they grew up with, meaning Antillais and Africans of all sorts and all religion. Religion has no part in the melting pot of the banlieue because people got to know each other as neighbors and friends before they were able to walk!

arabs in France are close to ALL BLACKS  and ALL WHITES from their banlieue, whether Muslims or Christians. country of origin is baseless as they are first and foremost banlieusards!

yes some may go into religion down the line and look for a heavily involved Muslim mate, BUT in no way that would make them stop hanging out with their childhood non Muslim friends. they just look at what we do and call it "haram"!
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by Nobody: 12:45am On Jul 25, 2011
the level of racism in the Arab community towards blacks pass that of whites.
the poster is a perfect example of this - though he is closeted or at least once was. 

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-638115.0.html#msg8046273 wink (hmmmm.)

Fortunately, there are a few that are not like the majority but at the same time marrying or dating
one does not guarantee acceptance by their family. It is no secret that there is a practice among
many known as honor killings which are the result of their women dating or marrying non Arab
men or non muslims.

As far as Arab men, i wouldn't go there but that's just me. There are some mid eastern and black mixed ppl
in the Carib/latin America. In fact i do have "coolie mixed" family but they have been in the west for centuries and therefore used to living among blacks so their mentality is different. [thank GOD.]

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-642176.64.html#msg8551324 (<<< sooo true!)
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by Nobody: 1:06am On Jul 25, 2011
Thank you. . I wonder what this mumu terrorist "arabboy-sh1t* doing in our midst maybe trying to plot bomb here too. . Bloody pretending racist

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

JAPA: 10 Reasons Why You Can't Find Love In The UK / My Boyfriend Licked My Blood / My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.