Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,134 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? (41135 Views)

Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! / Why Women Date Ugly Black Guys / Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by Araboy(m): 12:57am On Jul 27, 2011
@ Mrs Chima Arab guys are similar to Black guys in lot ways especially when its comes to women we all love  and admire curvy women the ones who asked you if you wanna accept their proposal and dowry are maybe religious and they don't want to be with someone they are not married to  grin
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by MrsChima(f): 1:05am On Jul 27, 2011
So you are saying they wants to marry me before asking me to spread my cheeks? shocked

Why not just give me a dowry without proposing? tongue
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by Araboy(m): 1:12am On Jul 27, 2011
^^^
In Islam you have to follow the procedure greedy you are they can't give you the dowry first  grin
First you have to accept the proposal bring 2 witnesses and guardian as your representative then
you can collect the dowry  then you can spread your cheeks cheesy
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by MrsChima(f): 1:15am On Jul 27, 2011
[size=44pt]FAINTED.[/size]

All that for a dowry?
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by itsik(m): 1:17am On Jul 27, 2011
Well it depends on the nationality and her appearance. Remember, Lybia, morocco, and some funny east african countries are arabs.cant date a lady from there. Also if she is this dirty type we have here in northern nigeria, "OMG" i cant. But if she is prety, Light skinned, neat, educated, wow moderator or poster give her my number.
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by Nobody: 1:50am On Jul 27, 2011
Araboy:

Here we go again the same Jamo sister get dumber and dumber
First I chase haters and racists like you and love to put them in the proper place Again my beautiful dark chocolate your opinion about me and Arabs does not matter nor does it count like 1, 2 and 3  grin
Secondly stop talking about what you don't know saying Arabs call Black Kuffars is big lie as your big Bottom lol
In Quran Kafir or Kuffars (plural) is term used towards Arab Meccans especially Quraish who are the own tribe of the Prophet Mohamed as matter fact Quran called  his own uncles Abu Lahab and Abu talib Kuffars are they black   undecided
In Quran the term Kafir is not used as curse or racial slur but used to differentiate two groups one who accepted the divine message the other who reject it it could be Arab Black White Asian Bi racial or whatever
The uncles of the Prophet Arab qurashites are called Kuffars while Blacks like Bilal (Black Ethiopian ) and Zaid and Usamata were called Companions of the Prophet One of them Usamata was the commander in chief of the Muslim army Abu Bakr Omar Uthman Ali  were Arabs and under his order and command hope you stop insulting Nl intelligence and pushing your Afro centric views on us and spreading misinformation and lies you only making yourself look bad  ignorant and alienated

LOL!! grin grin

wow, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

*reply modified!*

anyway if you say so Araboy. grin
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by Araboy(m): 2:40am On Jul 27, 2011
LMAO grin grin
Anyway no matter what I will still like to invite you to some delicious Jerk chicken at my Caribbean favor spot
Holla at me whenever in NY city Mz Godiva grin
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by zubeyr(m): 5:51am On Jul 27, 2011
You guys should chill out and respect each others Arabic and Black people share history religion and even related
Abraham son Ishmael the forefather of Arab his mom was Black Egyptian and Prophet Muhammad wife Maria was
Black his adopted and beloved son zayid  was Black
I love both Arabic and Black people they all my family much love
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by tpia5: 5:57am On Jul 27, 2011
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by zubeyr(m): 5:59am On Jul 27, 2011
No Madam that Dakar Senegal the girls are my nieces never been to Lagos
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by tpia5: 6:01am On Jul 27, 2011
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by zubeyr(m): 6:04am On Jul 27, 2011
So you think there is beach only in Lagos have you been to Senegal or Mauritania you must be lagos Yoruba
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by tpia5: 6:07am On Jul 27, 2011
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by zubeyr(m): 6:09am On Jul 27, 2011
You look Senegalese though I wanna marry Yoruba
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by tpia5: 6:14am On Jul 27, 2011
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by zubeyr(m): 6:15am On Jul 27, 2011
What non sense Madam am I bad boy ?
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by tpia5: 6:17am On Jul 27, 2011
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by zubeyr(m): 6:19am On Jul 27, 2011
What make you doubt my family live there and see them often so you live in DMV laurel or silver spring
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by tpia5: 6:23am On Jul 27, 2011
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by zubeyr(m): 6:25am On Jul 27, 2011
You are Arab some Anthropology  studies reveal Fulani and  Yoruba are from Arab origin why you turning me down
because my mom is Arab ?
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by tpia5: 6:29am On Jul 27, 2011
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by zubeyr(m): 6:32am On Jul 27, 2011
You remember in other thread I was telling you I m looking for Yoruba who has green card or citizenship but now I got green card so only Yoruba woman still needed would you be that one Madam
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by tpia5: 6:34am On Jul 27, 2011
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by tpia5: 6:35am On Jul 27, 2011
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by zubeyr(m): 6:38am On Jul 27, 2011
AA have alot drama  bills baby daddies   car note and African women are more relaxed and work hard my preference  go to Yoruba they are family oriented and they have hips and A s s
I am not white my Dad senegalese my Mom moroccan
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by tpia5: 6:42am On Jul 27, 2011
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by tpia5: 6:44am On Jul 27, 2011
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by tpia5: 6:48am On Jul 27, 2011
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by zubeyr(m): 6:48am On Jul 27, 2011
I already slamed few and I like it now I wanna marry one I thought Yoruba unlike Hausa marry anything even  Igbo grin I know you hard core Christian that why maybe you don't like Muslim guy
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by tpia5: 6:50am On Jul 27, 2011
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jul 27, 2011
@araboy, eat jerk chicken with you? so you can sprinkle rat poison in my plate? tongue grin

zubeyr:

You guys should chill out and respect each others Arabic and Black people share history religion and even related
Abraham son Ishmael the forefather of Arab his mom was Black Egyptian and Prophet Muhammad wife Maria was
Black his adopted and beloved son zayid  was Black

I love both Arabic and Black people they all my family much love

sooo true. alot of arabic people of importance (and commoners) or prophets had ancestry in Africa but even still that doesn't change the fact that we are disliked. tongue
Re: Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? by MrsChima(f): 3:07pm On Jul 27, 2011
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

JAPA: 10 Reasons Why You Can't Find Love In The UK / My Boyfriend Licked My Blood / My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.