Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,481 members, 7,812,481 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:04 PM

Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche (43953 Views)

Why Can't An Igbo Catholic Become A Pope? / Peter Obi & Jonathan At Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter's Wedding (Photos) / 2023: What I Said When Asked To Predict Next President – Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by Enumerator(m): 11:33am On Jun 29, 2022
Confirm!
dgr8truth:
Peter Obi ticks all the boxes.

If you are for fairness and equity, then it's Peter Obi.
If you are for brilliance, then it's Peter Obi
If you are persuaded by quality experience, then it's Peter Obi, tested and trusted.
If you are for a non controversial candidate with solid background, then it's Peter Obi.
If you are for hope, then surely it's Peter Obi.

Atiku is good, Tinubu is better, but Peter Obi is the best for the future of this country.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by muykem: 11:33am On Jun 29, 2022
oluseyiforjesus:
I'm not ibo ooo
But on a serious note, dis people hv being highly marginalized.
It's their turn in a fair Nigeria
That's d only reason I'm supporting Peter Obi. He is not a saint though, an average Nigerian is a criminal but for d reason of one Nigeria it's ibo's turn....
Then give it to them. Nobody is preventing igbo from becoming president. It's by election and not selection so it's not given but earned. When they play the right politics then they will get it.

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by kendological(m): 11:33am On Jun 29, 2022
KEVIND:
"The fear that Igbos will dominate everywhere." - Sir Ahmadu Bello

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_odAy4rVz8
You are quoting a rabid ethnic chauvinist.
Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by Karmaisme(m): 11:33am On Jun 29, 2022
Parachoko:
The Pastor should tell us who is stopping Igbo candidates from contesting?

Can you list out the legacies of Peter Obi? I want to see the reason you are saying Peter Obi is better than the man who have legacies such as the Lekki Free Trade Zone, Eko Atlantic City, Lekki deepsea port, BRT etc.

Add Third mainland bridge, Lagos/Ibadan expressway to his achievements, Nama.
Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by Transcriber: 11:34am On Jun 29, 2022
Golan007:
Ehen a Muslim Cleric makes his own rendition, you all would start insulting him.
Nigeria is a funny country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by Ayoduro: 11:34am On Jun 29, 2022
ATEAMS:
recently realized that life is full of lies and deciet. But can never deceive itself. People pretends, just learnt to be myself, face myself, remain myself, work and focus on what I believe in even when people see me as a time waster. Never to give up because they will talk you down and when you give in, you will be laughed

LAND SALES AT MOWE - OFADA

Cheap sales is on-going for plots of lands at Mowe Ofada for 800k, 1.5m and 3m naira.
Buy yours now
+2347015440401
Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by Transcriber: 11:35am On Jun 29, 2022
SmartPolician:

The comments I read from this platform shame me.

Thank God He blessed the white man with so much wisdom and Innovation. If the black man had been in control of those, everyone, except his immediate family, would be his slave till the end of time.

Nothing in life is given, you work for everything, We haven’t heard Idoma, Bini, Tiv, Urhobo etc people complaining that they must dash them President?

They haven't asked because they understand the kind of country they live in and know that it is a complete waste of time as even the Igbos, a major tribe in the tripod, haven't been considered for that position. Nigeria is an egalitarian society and everyone, including the minorities, deserves to be President.

Here's my advice to you:

Be mindful of what you preach and propagate, because what goes around comes around.
you are a white worshipper and I spit on your hollow skull!

Fucking Dumbo
Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by soullove1881(m): 11:36am On Jun 29, 2022
JuicCR:
Why Can't Power Go To South East for Once?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPAP9K0DTrI

https://dailypost.ng/2022/06/28/2023-who-says-an-igbo-man-cant-be-president-pastor-enenche-blasts-apc-pdp/?utm_source=break.ma&amp=1

An Igbo can be president and will be president.
The only lesson here is Charity begins at home.
PDP failed Igbo not APC.
Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by PeterObi4LP: 11:36am On Jun 29, 2022
I have been asking this same question. Why are SW and North scared of Ibo Presidency? It means there is something to uncover and they are scared to the marrow.

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by blowjohn(m): 11:36am On Jun 29, 2022
Is the problem about if an ibo becomes a president?
What have all the igbo senators, house of reps, etc done to help the igbo people over the last 30 years?

What have the governors of the igbo states done in the last 30 yrs to help them

The same reason why less than 5 states are ok is the same reason why most igbo regions are not ok.

I challenge anyone here to name 5 past state governors that have done exceedingly well in the last 30 years.

Its the same reason why niger delta region is like that.

Name 1 excellent past governor or bayelsa state

Give me the names of 1 excellent past governor of delta state.

Name 2 past wonderful and efficient governors of edo state.

Give me 2 excellent performing governments frm the East in the last 30 years.

It doesn't need there.

U guys should name 4 governors in the southwest that performed exceedingly well.

2 will be frm lagos is my guess.
What about ondo, ekiti, ogun, kwara?

North nko? Nam 3 very good past governors in the North in the last 30 years.

Infact show me 1 state in Nigeria outside abuja that has advanced and modernised over the last 30 years!!!!

We keep shouting president.
Let's talk about the governors , senators, house of reps, we chose!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by blowjohn(m): 11:37am On Jun 29, 2022
Is the problem about if an ibo becomes a president?
What have all the igbo senators, house of reps, etc done to help the igbo people over the last 30 years?

What have the governors of the igbo states done in the last 30 yrs to help them

The same reason why less than 5 states are ok is the same reason why most igbo regions are not ok.

I challenge anyone here to name 5 past state governors that have done exceedingly well in the last 30 years.

Its the same reason why niger delta region is like that.

Name 1 excellent past governor or bayelsa state

Give me the names of 1 excellent past governor of delta state.

Name 2 past wonderful and efficient governors of edo state.

Give me 2 excellent performing governments frm the East in the last 30 years.

It doesn't need there.

U guys should name 4 governors in the southwest that performed exceedingly well.

2 will be frm lagos is my guess.
What about ondo, ekiti, ogun, kwara?

North nko? Nam 3 very good past governors in the North in the last 30 years.

Infact show me 1 state in Nigeria outside abuja that has advanced and modernised over the last 30 years!!!!

We keep shouting president.
Let's talk about the governors , senators, house of reps, we chose!!

Thank u

3 Likes

Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by Transcriber: 11:37am On Jun 29, 2022
lendahand:
later you will be wondering where your woes are coming from... chew your words before spilling
tell jehovah to protect his people or stfu

Ultra religious fools
Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by SmartPolician: 11:37am On Jun 29, 2022
Transcriber:
you are a white worshipper and I spit on your hollow skull!

Fucking Dumbo

If this is all you can understand from the message you quoted, you need help.
Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by onuman: 11:37am On Jun 29, 2022
oluseyiforjesus:
I'm not ibo ooo
That's d only reason I'm supporting Peter Obi. He is not a saint though, an average Nigerian is a criminal but for d reason of one Nigeria it's ibo's turn....

Tinubu and Atiku want to usurp the turn of the Igbo to present a successor to President Buhari. Let's see how it pans out.
Atiku, especially, wants to set Nigeria on fire with his dream of another Fulani Muslim succeeding a Fulani Muslim as president of Nigeria.
Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by Durabest: 11:37am On Jun 29, 2022
JuicCR:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/06/28/2023-who-says-an-igbo-man-cant-be-president-pastor-enenche-blasts-apc-pdp/?utm_source=break.ma&amp=1
These man never hear sey obi said make dem close churches?.No reasonable Nigerian will vote lgbo man for president.

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by Medphy: 11:38am On Jun 29, 2022
Don't mind them, When Igbo people overwhelmingly voted for President Obasanjo, a Yoruba man, problem no dey o.

Before then, Igbo people supported Obasanjo against Alex Ekwueme in the primaries, nobody complain o.

We gave President Yar'Adua, a Northerner, majority votes in the south east even against our own Ojukwu who was on the ballot, problem no dey o.

President Goodluck Jonathan wasn't an Igbo man, he wasn't from the east, Igbo votes for him in the East were undeniable.

Last elections, Atiku, a Northerner, swept the votes in the south east, even the SS votes weren't that decisive.

After all those years of ignoring their own tribesmen on the ballot, even the legendary Odumegwu Ojukwu, Igbo people finally saw Peter Obi and checked him out and said "ha, this one is good enough"

That's when suddenly they are being accused of tribalism. Suddenly it is now "those people have agenda".

But when we were ignoring our own back to back, agenda no dey, shey?

Lmao. This tribalism and bigotry blackmail no go work.

We die hia! Peter Obi to the end!

But now they are uniting around obi, you say it’s an ethnic agenda[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by Transcriber: 11:38am On Jun 29, 2022
SmartPolician:

If this is all you can understand from the message you quoted, you need help.
the fact that you're a coon renders all your talk useless

Coons are not meant to live!
Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by Sleekfingers: 11:38am On Jun 29, 2022
JuicCR:

Who said, the southeast cannot be the president? As long as they are nigerians, they can be president.....but they are just politically handicapped......zero knowledge about politics......... Always blackmailing other regions for their stupidities.

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by Parachoko: 11:39am On Jun 29, 2022
Karmaisme:

Add Third mainland bridge, Lagos/Ibadan expressway to his achievements, Nama.
I don't like it when daft people like you quote me.
Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by Kelvin3476: 11:40am On Jun 29, 2022
Mraphel:
WHY IGBO CANNOT BE PRESIDENT

1.THEIR POLITICIANS CANNOT COMPETE WITH OTHER POLITICIANS FROM EACH POLITICAL ZONES.

2. THEY DON'T BUILD BRIDGES ACROSS THE NATION.

3. THEY BELIEVE WITHOUT HAUSA AND FULANI'S SUPPORT THEY'RE NOTHING IN TERMS OF POLITICS REASON WHY MANY OF THEIR POLITICIANS DO STEPS DOWN FOR NORTHERNERS IN EVERY ELECTION.

4. THEY'RE STILL LEARNING NIGERIAN POLITICS FROM THE YORUBAS

5. POLITICS IS NOT IN THEIR CULTURE
WISDOM IS FAR FROM YOU

1 Like

Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by ogub(m): 11:40am On Jun 29, 2022
KEVIND:
"The fear that Igbos will dominate everywhere." - Sir Ahmadu Bello

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_odAy4rVz8
it's a pity we 've had such a useless and tribalistic people ruling this nation all along.
Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by PeterObi4LP: 11:40am On Jun 29, 2022
Righthussle:

Akuko ! Taaaa shutup!

Jehovah will change what ? Ehn ? Jehovah is arresting which situation? So Jehovah can arrest? Jehovah that watched the Owo killing without arresting the killers is now arresting what ? Wetin una dey smoke ?

See this pulpit bandit. Tell your Jehovah to change things now that a pastor is the vice president of Nigeria.

Why are you scared of Ibo Presidency?
Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by jaxxy(m): 11:40am On Jun 29, 2022
Diligent1:
Because they are not accommodating, they are not united, they don't respect their elders, they have been given the position of the third citizen of the country and we know what they did.
Also, they are always angry.

Does tinubu respect Afenifere?

U are decieving urselves.
Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by PeterObi4LP: 11:41am On Jun 29, 2022
Diligent1:
Because they are not accommodating, they are not united, they don't respect their elders, they have been given the position of the third citizen of the country and we know what they did.
Also, they are always angry.

Shut up! And reason like human being for once. I am not Ibo but I can tell you unless Ibo is settled, Nigeria will not be settle.

Why are you scared of Ibo Presidency?
Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by Sleekfingers: 11:41am On Jun 29, 2022
oluseyiforjesus:
I'm not ibo ooo

And who is stopping them.....if they expect it to be serve on a platter of gold, then they are not serious.......but I think peter obi will send a very strong message in 2023.......

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by Tallino25(m): 11:41am On Jun 29, 2022
dgr8truth:
Peter Obi ticks all the boxes.

If you are for fairness and equity, then it's Peter Obi.
If you are for brilliance, then it's Peter Obi
If you are persuaded by quality experience, then it's Peter Obi, tested and trusted.
If you are for a non controversial candidate with solid background, then it's Peter Obi.
If you are for hope, then surely it's Peter Obi.

Atiku is good, Tinubu is better, but Peter Obi is the best for the future of this country.

This is how to campaign, unlike the way most "obidient" supporters do campaign with insults, Abuses and their nonsense woke mentality
Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by muykem: 11:42am On Jun 29, 2022
Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria. President is by election and not selection, everybody has equal rights to contest.
Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by aspabay(m): 11:42am On Jun 29, 2022
The presidency is not by come and take thing.

If you want it you plan and strategize for it.
When Azikwe become President it wasn't an issue of "its the turn of SE". Same thing with Johnson Aguiyi-Ironsi.

Make una dey there dey shout our turn our turn while abusing others and calling Northerners cow and still expect vote from them.

Uns go wise by force

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by christistruth01: 11:43am On Jun 29, 2022
Osinachi one of Paul Enenche's choir Leaders was buried this week
Enenche is just trying to cover up for his negligence over her death

1 Like

Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by Aidejay(m): 11:44am On Jun 29, 2022
Imagine going to church to listen to the "word of god" and this is what you hear instead.

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by Sleekfingers: 11:44am On Jun 29, 2022
EgusiShankly:
Why can't an Edo man be the president?

Any tribe can be the president.......

1 Like

Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by PeterObi4LP: 11:45am On Jun 29, 2022
oluseyiforjesus:
I'm not ibo ooo

May God bless you. I am a Yoruba man and I can tell you for free the injustice is too much. What are the power that be scared of? Why are they scared of Ibo Presidency? It means the Ibo will get it right once they enter and the power that be evil plans will be uncovered.

I am not voting BAT or AA. I don't hate them but let's give a SE the benefit of doubt.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Kill Anybody You See - Soldiers In South-East Threaten Over Death Of Colleague / Femi Adesina: EndSARS Protesters Rain Curses On Me Via SMS, Phone Calls / Saraki Reacts As Buhari Signs Minimum Wage Bill Into Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.