Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? (37459 Views)

Unwanted Abortion: I Finally Get Her Arrested And She'll Be Charged To Court / Lady Who Aborted 5 Babies Shares Their Pictures. Says 'I Love My Babies' / 'okibe Olivia Aborted My Child'- Husband To Lady Who Regreted Her Marriage Speak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by pocohantas(f): 5:40pm On Jul 02, 2022
kaboninc:

Na so una dey spread one sided false narrative.

I pity a whole lot of young women who follow these sort of advice.

Lol. It is one-sided when you guys are advised to walk the talk? But you people can stay online all day running your wide mouths on surrogacy and babymama. Give him your sister na. At least she would follow your own advice to be his babymama. Nkapi. grin

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by Obiorahpcfg: 5:41pm On Jul 02, 2022
Your wife or girl friend pls? If your girlfriend, nna u be efulefu oh!!! Call the police na! Infact the blood of that innocent child is ur head! Shiuum. Why didn't u marry legally at d first instance?
Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by kaboninc(m): 5:46pm On Jul 02, 2022
pocohantas:

Lol. It is one-sided when you guys are advised to walk the talk? But you people can stay online all day running your wide mouths on surrogacy and babymama. Give him your sister na. At least she would follow your own advice to be his babymama. Nkapi. grin

Lol. Between you and I, it's obvious who's running their mouth waaaaaa online.

I'm sure you're the exact opposite of what you rant every time online. It's just a matter of time. Continue shining rants to lots of naive young girls who don't know that the world is just black, white and gray...never colorful.
Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by Keniwit(m): 5:47pm On Jul 02, 2022
Misterone:
you should be ashamed of yourself. girlfriend my foot! Your girlfriend got pregnant, what are you suppose to do if you are really serious with her? See her family and prepare for marriage.
You really dung of brain
Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by kaboninc(m): 5:52pm On Jul 02, 2022
sunboy:

Morally yes they both have a say.

Legally, the lady has a say about what kid she’s keeping or not cos it’s her body.

If he choose to be single man then he could had the baby by himself or arrange with her to just give him baby or arrange with a surrogate.

My point being, women wield more power as regards pregnancy. Her body is changed forever, she has to want it for herself not for him.

I don't agree with you on the legal part. But if both have disagreement and she decides to abort it, please it should never be that its because she's a 'woman' and 'her body' because truly, in future she may have difficulty having kids and then regrets sets in.

There will be other concrete reasons and she could as well just give a flimsy excuse. But it's not her sole decision to make. That's my point.

And what if she wants it for herself and he doesn't? Then we come here to call the man irresponsible?

Like it said, both have equal say in what happens.
Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by pocohantas(f): 5:53pm On Jul 02, 2022
kaboninc:

Lol. Between you and I, it's obvious who's running their mouth waaaaaa online.

I'm sure you're the exact opposite of what you rant every time online. It's just a matter of time. Continue shining rants to lots of naive young girls who don't know that the world is just black, white and gray...never colorful.

Oga give him your sister. Leave all this long talk. Since I am misleading young girls by advising them not to have kids with men like him who only want babies. Then give him your sister. In fact, may your sister not be be misled by me. May she become a babymama for a man like this. Hypocrite! Spits on his bald head.

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by ViceGovernor: 5:53pm On Jul 02, 2022
funshint:

If you continue with this mentality; your grey hairs might sleep in prison till you meet your maker.
Na bro I wasn't born to be put in a cage.
If a man like me commits such crime the victim would never see me coming.
She would just disappear and the police would arrest the sister I'd make sure of that smiley
Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by Cathmira: 5:54pm On Jul 02, 2022
If you really need a child desperately you should get married desperately.
Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by ViceGovernor: 5:54pm On Jul 02, 2022
kaboninc:

Easy na on the poision
I just hate wicked people undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by kaboninc(m): 5:57pm On Jul 02, 2022
pocohantas:

Oga give him your sister. Leave all this long talk. Since I am misleading young girls by advising them not to have kids with men like him who only want babies. Then give him your sister. In fact, may your sister not be be misled by me. May she become a babymama for a man like this. Hypocrite! Spits on his bald head.

Lol. I don't know how my sister got into your mouth. But if my sister decides to have a baby mama, it's her choice. Not yours, not mine.

But I don't blame you sha. Na social media cause am. And yes, you are misleading a lot of young girls like you just did on this tread. Until you turn to a Linda Ikeji.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by pocohantas(f): 6:03pm On Jul 02, 2022
kaboninc:

Lol. I don't know how my sister got into your mouth. But if my sister decides to have a baby mama, it's her choice. Not yours, not mine.

But I don't blame you sha. Na social media cause am. And yes, you are misleading a lot of young girls like you just did on this tread. Until you turn to a Linda Ikeji.

May your sister not be misled. May she become a babymama for a man like OP.

You don’t blame who? And what did social media cause? Both social media and real life, e do you like say I dey notice you? I done quote you before? Na you buy data or phone give me? C’mon leave my sight osiso.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by Babinski: 6:05pm On Jul 02, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

Law on paper the reality is different.

The sheer hypocrisy for me.

Let him report the girlfriend and her sister and have evidence that she was pregnant for him and the pregancy was terminated and then see if the Police would treat it as "law on paper".
Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by kaboninc(m): 6:10pm On Jul 02, 2022
pocohantas:

May your sister not be misled. May she become a babymama for a man like OP.

You don’t blame who? And what did social media cause? Both social media and real life, e do you like say I dey notice you? I done quote you before? Na you buy data or phone give me? C’mon leave my sight osiso.

Chai...like I said na faceless forum and you can run your hands anyhow sha. I still no blame you o.

Please if my sister becomes a babymama It's not your business biko....shuuu or do you want to meed her? I don't understand this recent obsession....
Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by pocohantas(f): 6:12pm On Jul 02, 2022
kaboninc:

Chai...like I said na faceless forum and you can run your hands anyhow sha. I still no blame you o.

Please if my sister becomes a babymama It's not your business biko....shuuu or do you want to meed her? I don't understand this recent obsession....

Oga, no quote me with nonsense again o. I no care who you be. If you talk nonsense for reality, I go give you response wey fit you. So any time wey you see my monicker, you pass am. If you decide to quote me, whatever you think you are in reality is the business of you and your family members/dependents.

Bye…

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by bukatyne(f): 6:15pm On Jul 02, 2022
Mayemavins:
I have been seriously contemplating, she Aborted my pregnancy after we both went to hospital confirmed it and we both agreed to keep the baby.

Moreover I really need the child, she connived with her sister and they Aborted it. I'm thinking to go the Police station to make a report and arresther!!

Pls should I?
Many more things surrounded that Pregnancy. I really need a child.

OP Pele,

You have just seen a woman exhibit one of the powers nature has given her.

You cannot force a woman to be mother (carry your child to term); how she cannot force you to love her child and care for it beyond financially.

Better luck next time.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by kaboninc(m): 6:18pm On Jul 02, 2022
pocohantas:

Oga, no quote me with nonsense again o. I no care who you be. If you talk nonsense for reality, I go give you response wey fit you. So any time wey you see my monicker, you pass am. If you decide to quote me, whatever you think you are in reality is the business of you and your family members/dependents.

Bye…

You still be newbie for where I dey. But I no go treat you like that. You still dey develop sense but I go ignore that.

I'll always call you out and anyone one like you on this forum who gives terrible advice misleading young girls and faking informed.
Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by pocohantas(f): 6:20pm On Jul 02, 2022
kaboninc:

You still be newbie for where I dey. But I no go treat you like that. You still dey develop sense but I go ignore that.

I'll always call you out and anyone one like you on this forum who gives terrible advice misleading young girls and faking informed.

I no say make you no call me out o. I say you should be ready for my response without deluding yourself into thinking whoever you are in reality would change my response. I no send your whole lineage. grin

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by AmazonTopaz(f): 6:24pm On Jul 02, 2022
Babinski:

Let him report the girlfriend and her sister and have evidence that she was pregnant for him and the pregancy was terminated and then see if the Police would treat it as "law on paper".

He will come back and give us the report.

Lol. grin
Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by kaboninc(m): 6:24pm On Jul 02, 2022
pocohantas:

I no say make you no call me out o. I say you should be ready for my response without deluding yourself into thinking whoever you are in reality would change my response. I no send your whole lineage. grin

Until the next terrible advice you'll give and I'll see, enjoy your weekend pondering about the useless one you just gave.....

Ciao..... wink wink
Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by Awesome01(m): 6:25pm On Jul 02, 2022
@OP. Better thank God she opted for abortion. She just saved you from future embarrassment like the one below.

Dem still dey try to settle the case as we speak.

Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by funshint(m): 6:34pm On Jul 02, 2022
ViceGovernor:

Na bro I wasn't born to be put in a cage.
If a man like me commits such crime the victim would never see me coming.
She would just disappear and the police would arrest the sister I'd make sure of that smiley
Okay... you've selected your destiny. Goodluck!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by EndRape2(f): 6:49pm On Jul 02, 2022
U are a mumu, did you marry her?now I see why she aborted the baby, no woman wants to spend the rest of her life with an idiot, and selfish being, because you want a child, you careless about her becoming a baby mama, tommorrow you will join nairaland boys to call her after one ,useless old papers,

My brother get out, she will tell police that she miscarried the baby. Because that was what happened.

uote author=Mayemavins post=114333864]
Definitely I will make a report tomorrow[/quote]
Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by justmondris: 7:03pm On Jul 02, 2022
Arrest her when you never pay for
Her head? Guy u funny oh
Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by Sunnybankz(m): 7:29pm On Jul 02, 2022
You should be greatful she did, you would have end up regretting it
Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by Dagrace01(m): 7:33pm On Jul 02, 2022
elipheleh:
Op even though she's not yet your wife, you may still get her arrested for abortion and murder.

In fact, the humane thing to do is to get her charged to court for abortion.

Abortion is illegal in Nigerian law.

You see women are very wicked. They love killing the defenceless. Killing harmless cute babies up and down, yet they will be the first to shout domestic violence for small beating.

See all these Hell bound murderous hoes shouting and supporting an abominable act.

They prefer murdering babies instead of keeping their legs closed.
Na only get sense among those that have been commenting here
Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by Dagrace01(m): 7:34pm On Jul 02, 2022
justmondris:
Arrest her when you never pay for
Her head? Guy u funny oh
Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by loswhite(m): 7:53pm On Jul 02, 2022
kaboninc:

You wey get sense...I'm asking you...must I marry her before she can have kids?

If your sense tells you yes, then OK. If it tells you no then OK.

Use your own sense wey you get WELL...
Is it not her choice to make? She doesn't want to have a child for a man she is not married to. Respect her decision.
Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by Wwwq: 7:58pm On Jul 02, 2022
Why
Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by Emmani360(m): 8:07pm On Jul 02, 2022
Your pregnancy? Child she will carry for 9 month while you continue with your life is "your pregnancy", "not her pregnancy" or "our pregnancy".
If she dies at childbirth now, the next week you've jumped into bed with another woman.
Sometimes sit and reason well. If she asks you to give up 9months of your life for something she wants, will you?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by frozen70(f): 8:24pm On Jul 02, 2022
Mayemavins:
I have been seriously contemplating, she Aborted my pregnancy after we both went to hospital confirmed it and we both agreed to keep the baby.

Moreover I really need the child, she connived with her sister and they Aborted it. I'm thinking to go the Police station to make a report and arresther!!

Pls should I?
Many more things surrounded that Pregnancy. I really need a child.

Try and get married properly since you really need a child
Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by Perfectbeing(m): 8:26pm On Jul 02, 2022
Awesome01:

Good correction. You are right he could do that. However, the police are not going to be the judge, and the court will not judge based on just your evidence. She would also defend your claims. She will also be tutored by her lawyers on what to say.

This is Nigeria, she could bribe her friends to witness against you that you said you didn't want the pregnancy immediately after confirming it.

She could bribe to get doctor's report that the said foetus died as a result of some complications that pose a threat to her health. (Remember that a doctor did the abortion o and won't want the problem escalated to him or her).
Well, it all largely depends on what she says in the audio. And also, she won't be the only one with a lawyer in the court.
Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by Misterone: 8:28pm On Jul 02, 2022
Keniwit:

You really dung of brain
mumu goat. Na person pikin you won use take do rag. Idiot, after you friend and fvck am old na then you go know say she no go school, she took fat, she no dey presentable etc. You go come dey look for one standing yansh after you don fvck the other one fall. Idiot.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Naval Officer Kneels On The Street, Proposes To Girlfriend In Matching Outfit / The Woman I Took Advantage Of Blessed Me / Is It Wrong To Have Sex After Taking Holy Communion In Church Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.