Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,095 members, 7,814,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? (37470 Views)

Unwanted Abortion: I Finally Get Her Arrested And She'll Be Charged To Court / Lady Who Aborted 5 Babies Shares Their Pictures. Says 'I Love My Babies' / 'okibe Olivia Aborted My Child'- Husband To Lady Who Regreted Her Marriage Speak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by TheWolfen(m): 11:16am On Jul 02, 2022
Yes
Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by Winters23: 11:16am On Jul 02, 2022
grin
Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by GRACEGLORY: 11:16am On Jul 02, 2022
Yes, after you pay her bride price

8 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 02, 2022
Baba just wash your hand and leg and forget her. What if she said you are not the one and she was rape by a mad man in the middle of night.

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by seunaj: 11:17am On Jul 02, 2022
What an entitlement mentality from a supposed jobless nigga. Why attempting to climb the ladder from the top? So you need a baby at the detriment of a lady who will be stigmatized as a single mom for life ? The sister of the lady must have figured out that you are an avoidable calamity and looming crises that is about to befall her sister. If u're a bad market for her dear sister, then she's played the big sister's role excellently. Brother, if you truly need a baby, start by positioning yourself as a father figure and a lady will be proud to keep your baby next time.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by bigdammyj: 11:17am On Jul 02, 2022
Reading...
Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by meobizy(f): 11:17am On Jul 02, 2022
Ten years from now you’ll thank heaven she went ahead with the procedure. Pikin no easy to raise.

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by Divay22(f): 11:18am On Jul 02, 2022
Wahala no too much grin grin
You sound desperate for this baby o

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by KaluwisxPRO: 11:18am On Jul 02, 2022
Firstly yes you can arrest her, but the punishment by law will be the end of your relationship with her.

Secondly, there’s nothing you will benefit from the outcome of Justice cause if you get it, she goes to jail for abortion for a few and that’s it, you gain nothing, you still lose her.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by Streett: 11:18am On Jul 02, 2022
Yes Of course …. Invite CNN join for the matta as well

Use Your Hand invite more palava

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by SAMBARRY: 11:18am On Jul 02, 2022
grin grin
JBriel:

What right do you have? Is she married to you. Or has a foetus been scientifically proven to be a child.

Carry your sexual predatory, lust and sexual escapades to hell plz

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by SAMBARRY: 11:19am On Jul 02, 2022
grin
JBriel:

What right do you have? Is she married to you. Or has a foetus been scientifically proven to be a child.

Carry your sexual predatory, lust and sexual escapades to hell plz

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by Sparkles003(f): 11:19am On Jul 02, 2022
Mayemavins:
I have been seriously contemplating, she Aborted my pregnancy after we both went to hospital confirmed it and we both agreed to keep the baby.

Moreover I really need the child, she connived with her sister and they Aborted it. I'm thinking to go the Police station to make a report and arresther!!

Pls should I?
Many more things surrounded that Pregnancy. I really need a child.
Why didn't you commence marriage plans with her?

10 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by Lexusgs430: 11:19am On Jul 02, 2022
Mayemavins:
I have been seriously contemplating, she Aborted my pregnancy after we both went to hospital confirmed it and we both agreed to keep the baby.

Moreover I really need the child, she connived with her sister and they Aborted it. I'm thinking to go the Police station to make a report and arresther!!

Pls should I?

When she got pregnant, why did you not marry her ....... cheesy

9 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by Aguiyimba(m): 11:20am On Jul 02, 2022
Did u paid her braid price.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by Romanoff(f): 11:20am On Jul 02, 2022
Rotfl.

Una no go kill person for this forum.

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by victorazy(m): 11:20am On Jul 02, 2022
Mayemavins:

Pls should I?

You sound like 25yr old. grin

Arrest her as she is your wife or what?
Have you paid her dowry?

Don't sound childish and selfish my guy grin
Just move on.

Woman who couldn't keep your blood can't keep your home.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by holubee21(m): 11:20am On Jul 02, 2022
Mayemavins:

Pls should I?

You don't need to arrest her...you only need to work on your pocket. Which woman fit dare to abort davido child or Ned Nwoko child...guy go hustle

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by McOluOmo: 11:20am On Jul 02, 2022
grin cheesy

Both you and that ur girlfriend are mahd

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 02, 2022
elipheleh:

OP please arrest her.

Instead of repenting from their sexual sins and ask forgiveness in prayers, they prefer to add bigger sins of murdering babies to it.

Besides abortion is crime in Nigerian constitution.
Did both of them not engage in the "sexual sin" together?

17 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by kizyalex10(m): 11:20am On Jul 02, 2022
Mayemavins:

Pls should I?
I don’t want to call you an idiot but u deserve d title,how can u arrest someone who is not ur wife ,u want to make someone a babe mama ,he is a child rearing machine.if I see you near the police station or know when u are going there to make a fool of urself,I will spend good money to lock u behind bars and throw d keys away

11 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by esthel(f): 11:21am On Jul 02, 2022
Your pregnancy, carry another one yourself.

17 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by Ate247(m): 11:21am On Jul 02, 2022
Mayemavins:

Pls should I?
if I was her brother I would have beaten you for saying this trash. If u needed a child what stops you from paying her bride price.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by Thomthom(m): 11:21am On Jul 02, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:

My dear d mata tire me no be here o.

Imagine going to police station to make a report that you want to arrest your 'girlfriend' not your wife for aborting your baby?

If I happen to be the policeman na cell he go enter straight up.
I never hear this kind matter for my life before.. Na my first time be this.. Arrest your Girlfriend wey he no pay bride price say he terminate him pregnancy..

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by JovialJune(f): 11:21am On Jul 02, 2022
Mayemavins:

Definitely I will make a report tomorrow

Lol where's your evidence that she aborted?

12 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by aikyg(m): 11:22am On Jul 02, 2022
You can sue her for damages if you can prove that you had an agreement to have the baby together and that she got the abortion without your consent. However, if she can prove that having the baby was going to be a threat to her own life, then you may not have a case.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by Stanweezy(m): 11:22am On Jul 02, 2022
Girlfriend and not wife so respect ur self in order not to be the one arrested

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by KIDfurniture(m): 11:23am On Jul 02, 2022
This one na werey oooh !!! �
You Bleep for free without condom! No bride price paid , no registry certificate! U wan arrest her . Get a job sir ! She fit don see sa u no Dey capable

Mayemavins:

Pls should I?

11 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by pocohantas(f): 11:23am On Jul 02, 2022
Arrest her indeed.

You really need a baby. You want to turn her into a babymama? Shebi una think say babymama is as easy as Davido and Wizkid makes it look ba? That is why you small small boys on Nairaland would be shouting babymama. grin grin

18 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

The Woman I Took Advantage Of Blessed Me / How Do I Get Over My Ex Whom I Left Because We Are Both AS? / Is It Wrong To Have Sex After Taking Holy Communion In Church Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.