Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? (37501 Views)

Unwanted Abortion: I Finally Get Her Arrested And She'll Be Charged To Court / Lady Who Aborted 5 Babies Shares Their Pictures. Says 'I Love My Babies' / 'okibe Olivia Aborted My Child'- Husband To Lady Who Regreted Her Marriage Speak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by JovialJune(f): 11:23am On Jul 02, 2022
He wants the child but doesn't want the mother or marry her, what a smart lady, she can't be a baby mama grin

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by nedekid: 11:23am On Jul 02, 2022
Na wah. Someones daughter you want to ruin her life. Can you just imagine shocked it's not you I blame but the girl that opened leg for you.
What do you do for a living to take care of a baby? You certainly cannot take care of a wife, if you could you would have gotten married legitimately to get a child.
If you are the one on your profile pic, hmm honestly you could pass for one of those houseboys from ogoja.
Can you just imagine the effrontery to say you want to go report her in police station.
Haba, thank God she listened to her sister.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by justified007: 11:23am On Jul 02, 2022
Mayemavins:
I have been seriously contemplating, she Aborted my pregnancy after we both went to hospital confirmed it and we both agreed to keep the baby.

Moreover I really need the child, she connived with her sister and they Aborted it. I'm thinking to go the Police station to make a report and arresther!!

Pls should I?
Many more things surrounded that Pregnancy. I really need a child.

I hope you don't come back with a rapist tag. Choose your battle wisely o. She may accuse you of something else entirely

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by Nobody: 11:23am On Jul 02, 2022
Get her arrested or what exactly??
Nonsense talk

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by ovieigho(m): 11:23am On Jul 02, 2022
Mayemavins:
I have been seriously contemplating, she Aborted my pregnancy after we both went to hospital confirmed it and we both agreed to keep the baby.

Moreover I really need the child, she connived with her sister and they Aborted it. I'm thinking to go the Police station to make a report and arresther!!

Pls should I?

You need a child ?

Go and get married na ?

You think you can tie her down with that pregnancy and turn her to ‘baby mama’

They saw the unserious-ness in you …

11 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by IamMobisola(f): 11:23am On Jul 02, 2022
Mayemavins:

Pls should I?

Lmao, you need a child but not the mother. So you want to turn someone else's daughter into a babymama.
And what even makes you think the pregnancy was yours to begin with?
Oya go and make a report at the police station, make sure you go with an "evidence" that the pregnancy yours.

10 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by StPete: 11:24am On Jul 02, 2022
Very funny person!

1. She’s not your wife but a mere girlfriend
2. How sure are you that you’re the owner of the pregnancy?
3. Have you conducted a DNA test?

Even if it turns out it’s yours, oga u have no legal standing

And just to add, u probably are ugly or broke or both that’s why she has refused to have the baby. Guys who are rich or handsome, na babes dey force children on them. Ask Wizkid or Drake

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by HisGraceBet: 11:24am On Jul 02, 2022
Mayemavins:

Pls should I?
Many more things surrounded that Pregnancy. I really need a child .

Tell us the full story what is behind the pregnancy maybe that will warrant us to help you

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by magzey: 11:24am On Jul 02, 2022
Na how much was your bride price you paid her before touching her inner hole? If non your mumu don do to think of arresting her. grin

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by uniquelyspecial(m): 11:24am On Jul 02, 2022
Wickedness!

I hope you won't feel bad if she acusses you of rape?

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by johncreek: 11:25am On Jul 02, 2022
gracealonev:

Do you have pregnancy of your own? grin

Furthermore, you have yet to consummate your relationship legally.

The law does not consider the interests and feelings of men regarding pregnancies like this.

Even in the US, the call to terminate the pregnancy belongs to the woman. But if she chooses to keep it against your wish, you would still be liable for child upkeep.

See cheating

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by pocohantas(f): 11:25am On Jul 02, 2022
JovialJune:
He wants the child but doesn't want the mother or marry her, what a smart lady, she can't be a baby mama grin

Very smart girl. Next is for her to ensure this never repeats itself.

15 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by etimocity(m): 11:25am On Jul 02, 2022
meaning? i thought you would say my wife abort my pregnancy. you make mistake and impregnate my sister when you never do anything on her head and she abort it then you go further to carry police to her i swear this country would not contain us you fool.

8 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by moje4: 11:25am On Jul 02, 2022
If I may ask, did you pay her bride price?
Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by Edge247: 11:25am On Jul 02, 2022
Melaye To Peter Obi: You’re A Good Man But Lack Capacity To Unify Nigerians
Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwG2nWSQhJ8
Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by 12345baba(m): 11:25am On Jul 02, 2022
Y u no marry her before u give her the belle? If na ur sister wetin u for advice her to do? Mumu Bleep boy
Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by PROPEACE: 11:25am On Jul 02, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

If I may ask, do you wanna get her arrested as your legally married wife or a concubine??

E be like sey u wan smell small rod or abii watery beans dey hungry you?
Arrested for what exactly? Did he rape her? Op, you are not married to her, you do not have any business confidently talking about "your baby" except you want to be unfortunate! You guys think the other men that went through the rigour of paying bride price and sponsoring their weddings are fools? You just want to impregnate someone and have a baby with no commitments? Thunder will fire you!

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by JovialJune(f): 11:26am On Jul 02, 2022
elipheleh:

OP please arrest her.

Instead of repenting from their sexual sins and ask forgiveness in prayers, they prefer to add bigger sins of murdering babies to it.

Besides abortion is crime in Nigerian constitution.

In our constitution? Pls state the section of the law that explicitly said abortion is illegal.

8 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by Nobody: 11:26am On Jul 02, 2022
Give another girl belle.
Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by kalvoken(m): 11:26am On Jul 02, 2022
Mumu.

Your girlfriend aborted your pregnancy. Imagine the nerve. You want to ruin the life someone's daughter.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by compton11(m): 11:27am On Jul 02, 2022
Why the fvck would u get her arrested?

U marry her legally?
Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by Thomthom(m): 11:27am On Jul 02, 2022
Op what was your agreement with her... you did not state it here.. you only said you both agreed to keep the baby.. now did you make arrangement to pay her bride price... Do you make arrangement to do the right thing.. How can you impregnate a girl you have nt paid her Bride price and you feel you can't just tell the girl to keep the baby.. when on your own part you are not showing seriousness.. If Na my daughter you impregnate, Na jail you for dey write this story.. If you really need a child as you claim.. Go and do what real men are doing.. you know want I mean.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by SAMTOBIJU(m): 11:27am On Jul 02, 2022
tayo60:
No need to arrest her, forget d girl and move on. Find another woman who will bear you children but make sure you marry her o. No woman wan be baby mama of another man.
Matured and reasonable comment so far

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by darediamond(m): 11:27am On Jul 02, 2022
MMWandali:
Go and finally marry a better one
You don't have any lawful day because she is not your wife
A
Neither is Arbortion Legal In Nigeria and The Man Owns The Children Here Not The Woman.
Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by Danthemariner: 11:28am On Jul 02, 2022
Mayemavins:

Pls should I?

She may be saving you from future DNA wahala.. Lol.... U can sue her to court for abortion of a child you both had mutually... Your case is valid... But advice you get married pls

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by IamMobisola(f): 11:28am On Jul 02, 2022
elipheleh:
Op even though she's not yet your wife, you may still get her arrested for abortion and murder.

In fact, the humane thing to do is to get her charged to court for abortion.

Abortion is illegal in Nigerian law.

You see women are very wicked. They love killing the defenceless. Killing harmless cute babies up and down, yet they will be the first to shout domestic violence for small beating.

See all these Hell bound murderous hoes shouting and supporting an abominable act.

They prefer murdering babies instead of keeping their legs closed.

First and foremost, what evidence does he have that she actually had an abortion?
What evidence does he have that the pregnancy she was expecting was actually his?
What right does he have over her when he didn't marry her or pay bride price? So he wants to turn somebody's daughter into a babymama abi?

Lol, let him go and waste his time and money on court issue instead of making a better life for himself

11 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by uniquelyspecial(m): 11:29am On Jul 02, 2022
Wickedness!

I hope you won't feel bad if she acusses you of rape?

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by girlygirlyMain: 11:29am On Jul 02, 2022
This is Nigeria
Regardless of how celebrities and social media make it look like, NO NIGERIAN WOMAN WANTS A CHILD OUTSIDE WEDLOCK.

GO AND MARRY THEN HAVE CHILDREN.
SHALOM!

Mayemavins:

Pls should I?

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by moneyissweet(m): 11:30am On Jul 02, 2022
You wan arrest person wey no be your wife?, a woman that aborted your pregnancy doesn't love you or have any feelings for you.

Leave her and move on,if.you get her arrested na you go still collect wotowoto las Las.

Mayemavins:

Pls should I?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by lagosrd: 11:30am On Jul 02, 2022
Mayemavins:

Pls should I?

You go land them and the doctor or nurse wey do the thing for serious gbege wrt to the new abortion law in Lagos ooo
Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by Baldheaded: 11:30am On Jul 02, 2022
Mayemavins:

Pls should I?
. You really need the child but you don't need a wife. Thunda fire you. Your likes are preaching online against marring a single mother.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by nedekid: 11:30am On Jul 02, 2022
KaluwisxPRO:
Firstly yes you can arrest her, but the punishment by law will be the end of your relationship with her.

Secondly, there’s nothing you will benefit from the outcome of Justice cause if you get it, she goes to jail for abortion for a few and that’s it, you gain nothing, you still lose her.

She probably will get a little fine, not jail if it is proven she had an abortion. How does the guy prove the child was for him if she denies it was his? Even if he can pay for DNA test which I doubt, where is the foetus?
What if she claims she lost the pregnancy through natural means? Ie miscarriage?

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Joro Olumofin: Why A Lot Of Ladies Didn't Get Married This Year / 9 Years Transformation Photos Of About To Wed Couple / Lizzy Oke Curved Husband When He Asked Her Out Before Her Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.