Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? (37538 Views)

Unwanted Abortion: I Finally Get Her Arrested And She'll Be Charged To Court / Lady Who Aborted 5 Babies Shares Their Pictures. Says 'I Love My Babies' / 'okibe Olivia Aborted My Child'- Husband To Lady Who Regreted Her Marriage Speak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by dazzlingd(m): 11:42am On Jul 02, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

If I may ask, do you wanna get her arrested as your legally married wife or a concubine??

E be like sey u wan smell small rod or abii watery beans dey hungry you?

He will go to jail for impregnating a girl or I don't understand

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by JBriel: 11:42am On Jul 02, 2022
yankison:

Tell me who ring help that made so pained , people with lots of rings and souvenir never had a child after several years while some ring locked relationship never lasted more than a year . She might be risking not having a child again in her life

It's her call. Not yours

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by Tannhauser(m): 11:43am On Jul 02, 2022
grin

This is the reason why i keep saying that no man has ever impregnated a woman. The woman decides who to have a baby for and when. So when i see people saying a man must marry a woman because he impregnated her, i just laugh at the stupidity or is it hypocrisy sef.

Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by watersideboys: 11:43am On Jul 02, 2022
cheesy your pregnancy. Fowl
Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by Sion47: 11:43am On Jul 02, 2022
Listen to yourself

Girlfriend u said,not ur wife.

Mr Simpson laying claiming ownership of pregnancy from a community pussy.

Oya na, go ahead and arrest her.

Girl wey niggas dey manage, e reach ur turn, u go give her belle
And still have the effrontery to ask whether u should arrest her.
U are not only greedy but woooooked
Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by Judybash93(m): 11:43am On Jul 02, 2022
Unfortunately, her body, her choice
Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by OkoAnike(m): 11:44am On Jul 02, 2022
Mayemavins:

Definitely I will make a report tomorrow

She has everything to defend the act, If she says that the pregnancy come down on it own what will you say, haven't you seen or heard people loosing pregnancy before... which ever way you go, it's a lost battle and again what did you stand to gain, the baby is gone what is left is trouble and agony with Police wahala and you know nothing go free with Police... All in all I wish you well. Regards
Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by wilroy: 11:45am On Jul 02, 2022
So you want her to give birth to a child she doesn’t want?
Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by Baldheaded: 11:45am On Jul 02, 2022
Uzomacharles:
You see how all these HOES are supporting the girl?
. I'm a guy. I'm in total support of what the girl did. Why won't you rather ask Mr. Op why he wants the baby but can't wife the mother of the baby? Men are adding volume to the campaign against marring single mothers ( op and you inclusive). She made a wise choice.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by mastermaestro(m): 11:46am On Jul 02, 2022
KaluwisxPRO:

He doesn’t need to prove ownership of the child, that is not the crime. The crime is abortion and he can act as a whistle blower about a crime in this instance abortion.

You guys need to stop with the emotional tantrum of relationships and child bearing. A father is a father wether married to the child’s mother or not.

Whistleblower? Go and sleep jor! Father of what? Illegitimate children are one of the reasons the world is upside down presently. If he wanted a child so badly, getting married would have been the sensible thing to do, not having a baby through scam to the detriment of another person’s daughter.

Do you know what it means to wear the baby mama badge? I wish you would know it by experience when deceitful destructive boys like the op turn your female children into baby mamas. angry

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by PointZerom: 11:46am On Jul 02, 2022
Mayemavins:
I have been seriously contemplating, she Aborted my pregnancy after we both went to hospital confirmed it and we both agreed to keep the baby.

Moreover I really need the child, she connived with her sister and they Aborted it. I'm thinking to go the Police station to make a report and arresther!!

Pls should I?
Many more things surrounded that Pregnancy. I really need a child.

You mean you were pregnant and your girl friend aborted it?

YOU'RE A M**U MAN.

Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by muykem: 11:46am On Jul 02, 2022
Mayemavins:
I have been seriously contemplating, she Aborted my pregnancy after we both went to hospital confirmed it and we both agreed to keep the baby.

Moreover I really need the child, she connived with her sister and they Aborted it. I'm thinking to go the Police station to make a report and arresther!!

Pls should I?
You are joking right? Have you married her? You really need the baby without making effort to pay her dowry. You want her to become single mother.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by Franking: 11:47am On Jul 02, 2022
Will u shut up ur mouth!
Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by Obastick: 11:48am On Jul 02, 2022
Do you mean you impregnated your girlfriend but she decided to abort it? Cos you can't be pregnant bro!
Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by Uzomacharles: 11:48am On Jul 02, 2022
Baldheaded:
. I'm a guy. I'm in total support of what the girl did. Why won't you rather ask Mr. Op why he wants the baby but can't wife the mother of the baby? Men are adding volume to the campaign against marring single mothers ( op and you inclusive). She made a wise choice.

You sick or something

Did you hear him say that he won't marry?

He made it well known to us that he really needs a child and that's the dream of every man....

Oga man up..
Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by jrusky(m): 11:49am On Jul 02, 2022
You girlfriend aborted pregnancy and you are planning to arrest her?

Wait, young man how are you even sure the pregnancy is yours?

Sorry I heard you said your girlfriend baa? She is not your wife Mr man you just want police to collect your money for nothing.

Moreso is abortion a criminal offense in Nigeria?

You better hold your peace, send her away and move on.
Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by Jmichael1(m): 11:49am On Jul 02, 2022
Mayemavins:

Pls should I?

bros...E be lyk say case never back fire u once...

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by OvertheTop(m): 11:49am On Jul 02, 2022
Mayemavins:

Pls should I?

You Can Not Do anything About it.

Even if you were Married to Her, You can still Do nothing....

The Maximum you can do is.....Go Your Separate Ways....

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by Yampotatocarrot(m): 11:49am On Jul 02, 2022
girlygirlyMain:
This is Nigeria
Regardless of how celebrities and social media make it look like, NO NIGERIAN WOMAN WANTS A CHILD OUTSIDE WEDLOCK.

GO AND MARRY THEN HAVE CHILDREN.
SHALOM!

What they want is definitely different from what is obtainable. I don't know the area you live, but in my area of Lagos, there's atleast 5 cases of teenage pregnancy every 4months. Most times the person who impregnate them are the street boys, who abandon them once they get pregnant.

Funny part is the way they flaunt the pregnancy as if it's a major achievement and even do huge parties for the naming ceremony. So, I sometimes think that's what they want

Although I think it boils down to the fact most of the ladies they look up to as models are unmarried with children from different men, and still "announcing their presence" at almost every party in the area.
Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by pope11: 11:51am On Jul 02, 2022
Your pregnancy or her pregnancy?
Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by nedekid: 11:51am On Jul 02, 2022
KaluwisxPRO:

He doesn’t need to prove ownership of the pregnancy for her to be punished, he just needs to prove she had an abortion, that is the crime. Of which he can going by the story.
Oh ok. I get your point.
All the same it cannot be proved she had an abortion as she could have had a miscarriage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by muykem: 11:51am On Jul 02, 2022
Uzomacharles:
You see how all these HOES are supporting the girl?

If the guy told her to abort the pregnancy then you will hear them raining insults on him telling he can't man up his responsibilities.....

I am a man. You don't have case at all if you have not legally married to her. You might even put yourself into serious trouble by reporting such case.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by thinkmoney(m): 11:52am On Jul 02, 2022
Mayemavins:

Pls should I?
My guy, get her arrested. Abortion is murder and it is illegal here.
The fact that u aren't married didn't give her any right to kill your child. Would she kill it as an infant because I arent married? Two mistakes don't make a right.
She has selfishly taken a life to make hers easier .
Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by Burgerlomo: 11:53am On Jul 02, 2022
Go ahead and report her to some of the corrupt officers in uniform and it will shock you with the way they will turn the whole thing against you that you're the one who took her to do it

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by duduade: 11:54am On Jul 02, 2022
You sound spiritual and yah...oo ish

Abi they told you that it's when you have a child you will blow
Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by Acidbath: 11:57am On Jul 02, 2022
You really need the child....for what, yahoo sacrifice?
Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by Horlarwaileh(m): 11:57am On Jul 02, 2022
Stupid question from a stupid sense.
Instead of asking your cleric what you can do to make you be forgiven of your wrong deed by Allah you are saying rubbish.
You don't know that you have commited a greater sin that can deny your heaven by having sex with your concubine calling gf.
Aside this, what is your evidence of inpregnating her at court of law.
The girl's ought to have arrested you b4 all this.
Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by thinkmoney(m): 11:58am On Jul 02, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:

My dear d mata tire me no be here o.

Imagine going to police station to make a report that you want to arrest your 'girlfriend' not your wife for aborting your baby?

If I happen to be the policeman na cell he go enter straight up.
U think the law is based on ur sentiments or on law?
Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by hardon1(m): 11:58am On Jul 02, 2022
Mayemavins:

Pls should I?

Haven discovered she is pregnant, I believe if you had seen her parents and set a date for the marriage, she wouldn't have done so. Not every lady wanna be baby mama

If you want a child as a man, do the proper thing, even if money no dey. Start with paying bride Price first . The the lady will know you are serious
Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by tyav7: 11:58am On Jul 02, 2022
Your pregnancy?!
Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by endy69: 11:58am On Jul 02, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

If I may ask, do you wanna get her arrested as your legally married wife or a concubine??

E be like sey u wan smell small rod or abii watery beans dey hungry you?

Last time I checked abortion isn't legal in Nigeria and if he can prove that she actually aborted a baby he maybe have a case and the health care practitioner involved would also be in for trouble
Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by Ayinke93(f): 12:02pm On Jul 02, 2022
Mayemavins:

Pls should I?

grin grin grin grin
I don die grin. You should have carried the baby yourself. Her body, her choice cool.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right / Watch VIDEO: Female School Students In South Africa Twerking On Their Boyfriends / Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.