Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,305 members, 7,815,554 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? (37508 Views)

Unwanted Abortion: I Finally Get Her Arrested And She'll Be Charged To Court / Lady Who Aborted 5 Babies Shares Their Pictures. Says 'I Love My Babies' / 'okibe Olivia Aborted My Child'- Husband To Lady Who Regreted Her Marriage Speak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by Sanmel(f): 12:24pm On Jul 02, 2022
Sterope:
Is there any reason why you are so stupid? You want to force a woman to carry a child she doesn't want.
grin grin He still dey buga on top.. I think he's just trying to catch cruise
Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by fluffybaby(f): 12:24pm On Jul 02, 2022
Your baby you mean? Well, you can get her arrested if abortion is a criminal offensE so she will be punished by the law for having one done. As for the baby in question, you have to prove beyond doubt that it was yours as in your DNA. But, I don't know if you can force a woman to carry a baby for 9 months Sha. If pregnancies were transferable and she killed the baby rather than hand the pregnancy over to you that would have been a different ball game
Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by hupo: 12:25pm On Jul 02, 2022
Mayemavins:
I have been seriously contemplating, she Aborted my pregnancy after we both went to hospital confirmed it and we both agreed to keep the baby.

Moreover I really need the child, she connived with her sister and they Aborted it. I'm thinking to go the Police station to make a report and arresther!!

Pls should I?
Many more things surrounded that Pregnancy. I really need a child.

Accept your fate and move on cos you can’t place something on nothing. She is not your wife. However, abortion is a no no for me.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by elipheleh(m): 12:25pm On Jul 02, 2022
Papichulostunne:

Have you not seen the Safe Abortion law in Lagos?
-
-
-
Bro so long as you have not done shishi to show the family your interest besides smiling and greeting them.. My guy lock up.

If your WiFE or WIFE TO BE does that then you can sue..

What's so different between MY WIFE TO BE and a GIRLFRIEND?

Does the constitution even recognize that title?

His arresting her is a civil responsibility. If I knew that woman I will report her myself for an arrest. Its everybody's responsibility to report murderers anywhere they are.
Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by NoGirlfriend: 12:27pm On Jul 02, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

If I may ask, do you wanna get her arrested as your legally married wife or a concubine??

E be like sey u wan smell small rod or abii watery beans dey hungry you?
Comrade, abeg take it easy with the vawulence

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by Transcriber: 12:28pm On Jul 02, 2022
Jeon:
Let her be.

She don't want to be a baby mama, moreover #saynotoabortion.

All of you should pocket your penis and zip your vagina.
what exactly is he looking at?

That table?
Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by Rhozabeth(m): 12:28pm On Jul 02, 2022
Mayemavins:
I have been seriously contemplating, she Aborted my pregnancy after we both went to hospital confirmed it and we both agreed to keep the baby.

Moreover I really need the child, she connived with her sister and they Aborted it. I'm thinking to go the Police station to make a report and arresther!!

Pls should I?
Arrest her say wetin happen? Na your wife? Abeg free the girl. You don't even onow the kinda girl u are dating. Abeg park well!
Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by EdmundDantes(m): 12:30pm On Jul 02, 2022
Mayemavins:

Definitely I will make a report tomorrow

Will this bring the baby back?
Let it go.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by GloriousGbola: 12:30pm On Jul 02, 2022
This is the fellow who thinks he is ready for a child

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by Jeon(f): 12:31pm On Jul 02, 2022
Transcriber:
what exactly is he looking at?
That table?

He was admiring her shoes.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by loswhite(m): 12:31pm On Jul 02, 2022
Uzomacharles:
You see how all these HOES are supporting the girl?

If the guy told her to abort the pregnancy then you will hear them raining insults on him telling he can't man up his responsibilities.....

Oga it has nothing to do with hoes. The guy is selfish. It is obvious he just want to destroy the girlfriend.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by Mayemavins: 12:31pm On Jul 02, 2022
Pimine:

Oh so now it's her right abi? Anyway you're right, it's her right. But if I say I'm not ready to be a father and she goes ahead to birth the child, I'll be termed a deadbeat, no?

If a woman has the right to terminate or bring to term as she sees fit, a man should have the right to abdicate responsibilities to that child if she had it against his will.

OP, e be like you no too hold paper if not she for use the pregnancy trap you.
I'm married, with no child that's why, and I have planned to marry her, I think her sister advised her against being second wife
Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by Transcriber: 12:31pm On Jul 02, 2022
Jeon:

He was admiring her shoes.
lol
Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by loswhite(m): 12:33pm On Jul 02, 2022
elipheleh:

OP please arrest her.

Instead of repenting from their sexual sins and ask forgiveness in prayers, they prefer to add bigger sins of murdering babies to it.

Besides abortion is crime in Nigerian constitution.

UPDATES:
========/
If I knew that woman myself I will report her myself for an arrest whether it's my business or not. Killing is not her rights. If she wished, she could have had the baby and give him or her to the govt. approved motherless babies homes. Carrying the stigma is the consequence of not closing your legs.

Its everybody's civil responsibility to report murderers and killers anywhere they are.
lol the man that slept with the woman what sin did he commit?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by loswhite(m): 12:34pm On Jul 02, 2022
Kobicove:
You need the child but you don't need it's mother
...abeg shift! undecided
He wants to destroy the girl. He wants the child so he can continue to jump from one girl to another.
Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by AfroKnight: 12:35pm On Jul 02, 2022
gracealonev:

Do you have pregnancy of your own? grin

Furthermore, you have yet to consummate your relationship legally.

The law does not consider the interests and feelings of men regarding pregnancies like this.

Even in the US, the call to terminate the pregnancy belongs to the woman. But if she chooses to keep it against your wish, you would still be liable for child upkeep.

An unjust law. A man should not be forced to care for a child he didn’t want since he cannot decide on abortion. Sheer injustice.
Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by cyndylove64(f): 12:42pm On Jul 02, 2022
elipheleh:
Op even though she's not yet your wife, you may still get her arrested for abortion and murder.

In fact, the humane thing to do is to get her charged to court for abortion.

Abortion is illegal in Nigerian law.

You see women are very wicked. They love killing the defenceless. Killing harmless cute babies up and down, yet they will be the first to shout domestic violence for small beating.

See all these Hell bound murderous hoes shouting and supporting an abominable act.

They prefer murdering babies instead of keeping their legs closed.
the pregnancy never develop to human being so is not murder

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by Babinski: 12:42pm On Jul 02, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

If I may ask, do you wanna get her arrested as your legally married wife or a concubine??

The Criminal Code is currently enforced in southern states. The abortion laws of the Criminal Code are expressed within sections 228, 229, and 230.

Section 228 states that any doctor providing a miscarriage to a woman is guilty of a felony and up to 14 years of imprisonment.

Section 229 states that any woman obtaining a miscarriage is guilty of a felony and may be sentenced to imprisonment for up to 7 years.

Section 230 states that anyone supplying anything intended for a woman's miscarriage is also guilty of a felony and maybe sentenced to up to 3 years of imprisonment.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abortion_in_Nigeria

Abortion in Nigeria is illegal and carries a heavy jail sentence--up to 14 years imprisonment--unless it is performed to save the life of the pregnant woman.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/2219225/
Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by Rupertek: 12:42pm On Jul 02, 2022
Mayemavins:

Pls should I?

You really need a child and you want to have one without first get married?
Or, you were the one carrying the pregnancy that was aborted?
You assume you impregnated her, how are you even sure you are the one? Mcheew
Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by xperiencelove(m): 12:43pm On Jul 02, 2022
Pls go to and report her, hire a lawyer to defend your case. However, if she can proof the pregnancy is a treat to her life, you just wasted your resource and you will ever regret of towing that steps. Despite the fact that I can't defend her, you are too selfish and self-centered. If she keeps that fetus for you, you will never appreciate her. You really need a baby and you refused to get married. You want to turn somebody's daughter to baby mama and make her useless for her entire life because "you really need the baby" not the mother.
Mayemavins:

Pls should I?

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by Redpill1: 12:44pm On Jul 02, 2022
Jeon:
Let her be.

She don't want to be a baby mama, moreover #saynotoabortion.

All of you should pocket your penis and zip your vagina.

Really? When last did you had sex?
Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by Greenback: 12:45pm On Jul 02, 2022
Your pregnancy!!! grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by fcbelle72(f): 12:45pm On Jul 02, 2022
Mayemavins:

Pls should I?
yes boss.. Sue her damages , let the court deal with her for you
Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by Jeon(f): 12:45pm On Jul 02, 2022
Redpill1:

Really? When last did you had sex?
The day you took your first breathe.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by Rupertek: 12:47pm On Jul 02, 2022
Watery beans don dey hungry you, you will smell that rod you are craving for if you don't take time.
Someone's daughter you paid nothing on her head cannot now live her life in peace?
You need child badly, why not go marry quickly?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by alaska4life: 12:48pm On Jul 02, 2022
Bro, you should have done the needful, by paying her pride price, if you were really in need of a child. Going to police, for me, doesn't worth it. Just ask her the reason for the abortion. If what you both can put head together, agreed on a decision, and work towards it, might be the best option.I know it's painful. Take heart
Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by kelyonzy(m): 12:49pm On Jul 02, 2022
Eh sir... A piece of advice. If u haven't defined Ur future with her by going to see her parents, forgerrit. Just dey Ur lane✌️
Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by Cyprian71(m): 12:51pm On Jul 02, 2022
I understand that you are in need of a "child" but,you did not have the right to arrest her,never.
Your only compliant here should be strictly to the soul that she has wasted,otherwise,you don't have any right to call the police to arrest her.
If you must have done this then you can go ahead and do so;"have you paid her bride price"? You are not even sure that you would make her your future wife. so just let her be, hence you haven't done anything to be your personal property.
Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by Jakama90(m): 12:51pm On Jul 02, 2022
Yes, I do not support abortion.. l prefer you said to me that you have a child than to tell me that you had an abortion... Please go and marry so you will build your family. Leave the girl and move on, she is not your wife.
If I where the girl and you try to make case with me: I will turn the table against you..
Re: My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? by Udemzy05: 12:55pm On Jul 02, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

Abortion is a crime in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Lizzy Oke Curved Husband When He Asked Her Out Before Her Accident / "Woman With 10 Kids Who Had 5 Marriages Is Disturbing My Life" - Man Cries Out / Dear God, Frustrate All Single Guys Into Marriage This Year – Lady Prays (Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.