Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,762 members, 7,813,530 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:30 PM

Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. (60507 Views)

My Fiancé Poured Hot Stew On Me After Discovering He Had Low Sperm Count: Lady / Woman Disgraces Her Man Abroad After Discovering He Has A Wife In Nigeria / Man Did This On Finding Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by Nonexisting: 8:06pm On Jul 03, 2022
Let him carry his cross. When we warn them of the evilness of that gender, they call us misogynists. He can cry from now till next, I have zero pity for him. As a matter of fact, I have zero pity for fools.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by advanceDNA: 8:09pm On Jul 03, 2022
SlimChay:

This is a careless and reckless insensitive statement. Shows gross irresponsibility and a dearth of human empathy.

Anyway, you're a Nigerian woman. I understand.

She's here for the mentions and likes....u guys are just falling for the bait
Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by Amotekun777: 8:09pm On Jul 03, 2022
Officialgarri:
Oh my God. I can feel the pain in the man's voice and it's hurting.

at the same time, I can see the genuineness in the wife's plea.

Regardless, that marriage can never be same

Check-in into Yaba-Left asap! angry
Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by KoshCAD: 8:10pm On Jul 03, 2022
doggedfighter:
Not a big deal.

Any child that calls you father is your child.

It makes no difference at all !

What's the crying for ?

Tell that to your father. Let see if he is a SIMP
Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by KoshCAD: 8:10pm On Jul 03, 2022
funshint:

May it happen to one of your brothers, uncle or son. Pls say Amen!
Amen.
Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by Benprass(m): 8:11pm On Jul 03, 2022
doggedfighter:

Prayers are useless and serves no purpose ,so no need.

For saying this to prayers
.may God turn his face far from you when you need him most

May all those praying for you both your own prayers may they never work for you.

.even when you are dying and you call upon God may heaven be shut against you

May your life never have access to ans prayers

Say amen

4 Likes

Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by advanceDNA: 8:11pm On Jul 03, 2022
TheOnlyUyai:
It's staged. It's fake. A smear campaign against the female gender. You men won't succeed.

..dont mind them.....
women can never do such
all women are faithful
Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by KoshCAD: 8:12pm On Jul 03, 2022
doggedfighter:

Say Amen to the prayer first. Useless or not.
Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by BlueAir: 8:12pm On Jul 03, 2022
undecided you're a foool
doggedfighter:

Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by Hassanmaye(m): 8:17pm On Jul 03, 2022
funshint:

Ameen in the name of God
Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by Hassanmaye(m): 8:18pm On Jul 03, 2022
sript:
??

Another victim of paternity fraud

Daughter of Eve struck again.. the strike was a lethal dose
Daughters of the Jezebel
Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by Hassanmaye(m): 8:19pm On Jul 03, 2022
If its me I will born her alive
Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by fredoooooo: 8:19pm On Jul 03, 2022
Dem don come o , woe unto men ..
Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by johnnychuks(m): 8:21pm On Jul 03, 2022
Bros hope you are not among those men that sees there wife prostutinng with out saying anything? if your are, that's means such will happen to you.
Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by Nealson(m): 8:21pm On Jul 03, 2022
doggedfighter:

Mumu

Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by Raph82(m): 8:21pm On Jul 03, 2022
God will help the man to do the right thing, and that which will give him joy and happiness. Everybody has his cross to carry.
Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by Akanoaaa(m): 8:25pm On Jul 03, 2022
doggedfighter:
Not a big deal.

What's the crying for ?

I wish you husband or boyfriend can see this so he can know the kind of useless and sen seless lady he's planning to marry. And I'm very sure the man you calls father is also a victim. So it's not surprising if what the lady did is nothing to you cause you can't say something against your mum action.
Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:26pm On Jul 03, 2022
doggedfighter:
Not a big deal.

What's the crying for ?

Only a demon possessed woman can make this kind of comment. shocked
So because the children call her husband Daddy there is nothing wrong if he finds out that she bore the children for different men.

You are more wicked than the devil.

3 Likes

Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by Gideonmi(m): 8:27pm On Jul 03, 2022
funshint:

Amen! No swear again
Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by DeepSight(m): 8:27pm On Jul 03, 2022
doggedfighter:
Not a big deal.

What's the crying for ?

STFU dumbass callous bittch.

2 Likes

Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by heendrix(m): 8:28pm On Jul 03, 2022
Officialgarri:
Oh my God. I can feel the pain in the man's voice and it's hurting.

at the same time, I can see the genuineness in the wife's plea.

Regardless, that marriage can never be same

Ur forgetting that fact that women are natural emotional beings, there's nothing genuine bout her plea
Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by sript: 8:29pm On Jul 03, 2022
advanceDNA:

She's here for the mentions and likes....u guys are just falling for the bait

Any sound mind will through her dumb comments...all for the likes and mention cheesy
Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by victorVIC1(m): 8:30pm On Jul 03, 2022
just4fun:
As painful as it is, the child is yours. Please accept her. Create a very strong bond with her. As for the wife, tooooooo bad for such betrayal but....,....,.............................................................................. ...

Forgive her...

Easier said than done
Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by sript: 8:31pm On Jul 03, 2022
Hassanmaye:

Daughters of the Jezebel

Aptly put... where is the lie?? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by dollar124(m): 8:32pm On Jul 03, 2022
doggedfighter:
Not a big deal.

What's the crying for ?

I pray it happens to ur son. You are very heartless
Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by blue01(m): 8:33pm On Jul 03, 2022
doggedfighter:
Not a big deal.

What's the crying for ?

Seems you where also brought to existence through paternity fraud, better go and look for your real father.

1 Like

Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by when2(f): 8:35pm On Jul 03, 2022
Oya food don land! Women haters over you.
Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by TheOnlyUyai(f): 8:35pm On Jul 03, 2022
advanceDNA:

..dont mind them.....
women can never do such
all women are faithful

Yes oh. We are.
Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 03, 2022
doggedfighter:
Not a big deal.

What's the crying for ?

Nonsense. It shows u can do it. Tweeh.
Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by diplomat058(m): 8:37pm On Jul 03, 2022
doggedfighter:
Not a big deal.

What's the crying for ?

I wish I could know the fools who "liked" the foolery you displayed up there as comment
Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by Femi8586(m): 8:38pm On Jul 03, 2022
doggedfighter:
Not a big deal.

What's the crying for ?

Coming from a product of away match..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

My Husband Gave Me An STD That Nearly Killed Me / Nigerian Man Who Has 97 Wives: God Gives Me Power To Satisfy Them Sexually(Pics) / I Apply ‘love Charm’ On My Manhood To Win My Wife Back – Man Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.